Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Old 12-31-2008, 06:33 PM   #1
Seduc1ove
Really Really Experienced

A true story of a literotica hookup

Okay, I have an idea for a story about a middle aged man named Ted about 43 who has the brain capacity of a teenage boy. He decides to join up on literotica using the name "copul8tor". This name gives away his lack of maturity and leads to his hookup. He begins to view pics that women post online and replies back with lame responses that get no attention. Being a 43 year old virgin means he is so desparate he will do anything. He finally gets a response. The woman agrees to meet him in person because she lives nearby. When they meet the woman turns out to be a well hung large black stud. The guy kidnaps the hapless retarded man and proceeds to use him as a sex slave. This could include forcing him to do demented things and even torture. The black stud peers into the dark corners of Teds mind and asks his occupation. Ted says "3 guesses". Then the black man angrily says well guess where my dick is going. I'll give you 2 guesses. This would be for the humor section.

Old 01-02-2009, 03:26 AM   #2
snoopercharmbrights
Was charmbrights, snooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seduc1ove View Post
... This would be for the humor section.
Sounds more like Non-Consent to me.

I am not a "qualified" editor, ex-pilot, ex-diplomat, or ex-CIA operative, or expert on literary derivations, nor do I post ten times a day on Lit; I am merely ?
As Asimov said, I am merely a merely.

Old 01-02-2009, 04:03 AM   #3
starrkers
Down two, then left

Pushing the boundaries of non-consent even.

Stories, etc

Latest: My Julia

What I sound like

My AH Profile

Old 01-02-2009, 07:02 AM   #4
HowMayIPleaseU
Bringing Much Pleasure

if it actually were a true story, it would sound to me like the person Ted met was the jackass, not Ted.

Old 01-02-2009, 09:48 AM   #5
JRaven
Another slut on the net

I wonder how much of "A true story of a literotica hookup" this really is. Or, is it just an attempt to get back at Copul8tor for some thing?

Monogamy is monotonous.
My profile, pic, and stories
My newest story: The Accidental Hooker

Old 01-02-2009, 11:04 AM   #6
BenDover4
Literotica Guru

Location: This Male enjoys exchanging erotic emails with literate women. I'm not looking for a slam-bam thank-you ma'am type of exchange, but rather lengthy, detailed alternating chapters to a story we write together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRaven View Post
I wonder how much of "A true story of a literotica hookup" this really is. Or, is it just an attempt to get back at Copul8tor for some thing?
Look at Seduc1ove's profile. I believe there is something here we don't know about.

Please apply here
l
l
V

Last edited by BenDover4 : 01-02-2009 at 11:06 AM.

Old 01-02-2009, 01:06 PM   #7
Seduc1ove
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowMayIPleaseU View Post
if it actually were a true story, it would sound to me like the person Ted met was the jackass, not Ted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRaven View Post
It is a little exaggerated. lol The guy messaged me telling me he was a writer and wanted to chat about my ideas. Then he starts talking about flirting with his real niece who is a dancer and 16. He also wanted to send me pictures of himself. I told him I wasn't interested in that and he says he can't write a story suddenly claiming I changed stuff. My idea was clearly spelled out in my thread and I told him to change things if it would be more interesting for him The guys a total jackass. He was obviously just wasting my time to get me to pretend to be his niece for him. So I thought of a humorous story in which the pedo creepy guy gets what he deserves. I just wish there was a way to forward my messages to the police to make sure he doesn't do anything to his niece.

Old 01-24-2009, 06:20 PM   #8
CumalotCastle
Experienced

Pot and kettle spring to mind...

Old 11-19-2012, 06:23 PM   #9
DRS_EROS
Literotica Guru

story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seduc1ove View Post
Okay, I have an idea for a story about a middle aged man named Ted about 43 who has the brain capacity of a teenage boy. He decides to join up on literotica using the name "copul8tor". This name gives away his lack of maturity and leads to his hookup. He begins to view pics that women post online and replies back with lame responses that get no attention. Being a 43 year old virgin means he is so desparate he will do anything. He finally gets a response. The woman agrees to meet him in person because she lives nearby. When they meet the woman turns out to be a well hung large black stud. The guy kidnaps the hapless retarded man and proceeds to use him as a sex slave. This could include forcing him to do demented things and even torture. The black stud peers into the dark corners of Teds mind and asks his occupation. Ted says "3 guesses". Then the black man angrily says well guess where my dick is going. I'll give you 2 guesses. This would be for the humor section.
No, this story sounds kind of "ill" hon, not very funny, to me anyway.

Old 11-19-2012, 06:43 PM   #10
DarkPleasures
Boobage!

Holy thread resurrection, Batman!