New Erotic Art

Dixiedevil67

Really Experienced
Glad to have found the visual arts section. I have other works shown at http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=725345

These are pieces I designed using real photo models, 3-D renderings, and photo backgrounds. Hope you like them. Would love to have some suggestions for future scenes.

Attachments

• slavesofathena.jpg
    slavesofathena.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 2,832
Thanks ... just finished another. Hope you like.

Attachments

• alienslave.jpg
    alienslave.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 1,443

Attachments

• alienslave2.jpg
    alienslave2.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 849
Thank you for your update, love your work.

What is the inspiration for your designs? I notice most of them have a fantasty/rural setting.

Well ... I take the photos of her in various poses, then I just let the pose tell me. I let my mood and imagination tell me what the pose is about. If the makes sense. Would love some suggestions for another work. I could have her pose this weekend, so give me an idea.

Thank you for your update, love your work.

What is the inspiration for your designs? I notice most of them have a fantasty/rural setting.

interesting

Thanks ... just finished another. Hope you like.
I admit...initially the idea of alien anything bored me...but I have to say you can't go wrong with a submissive, colllar, leash, and on her knees.
Steve

We love Frank Frazetta ... so ... had to do a "Mars" type erotic :)

I admit...initially the idea of alien anything bored me...but I have to say you can't go wrong with a submissive, colllar, leash, and on her knees.
Steve

Well ... I take the photos of her in various poses, then I just let the pose tell me. I let my mood and imagination tell me what the pose is about. If the makes sense. Would love some suggestions for another work. I could have her pose this weekend, so give me an idea.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1026715&d=1282633215

I think this Image is great, yet it seems to be one of the very few in this setting.

I'm a fan of cyberpunk, gritty urban cities, with neons and light reflections. Would be nice to see some more of these types of pictures.

Thanks ididmytime, I'll try to design some urban art scenes. Just took some new shots, so I'll be working on them this week. Actually, I already have some city skyline backgrounds ready to use, just been looking for the right poses. :)

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1026715&d=1282633215

I think this Image is great, yet it seems to be one of the very few in this setting.

I'm a fan of cyberpunk, gritty urban cities, with neons and light reflections. Would be nice to see some more of these types of pictures.

Someone requested a cat fight scene. Not sure what type of cat fight they were wanting, but sticking with my Frazetta style, here you go.

Attachments

• catfight.jpg
    catfight.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 619
Another one ... this time a little more urban

Attachments

• cityangel.jpg
    cityangel.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 543
Thanks. I watched Skycaptain and the World of Tomorrow, and got in the mood for a 1930's type scene. :)

Wow, that one is fantastic, I love the backdrop in that. The curvy behind catches your eye first, then you notice the background which almost has a retro feel to it.

Very good work all round!

Back