Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 05-20-2016, 11:00 AM   #1
CFMB_fan
Literotica Guru

'Bejewelled' (closed to LizzieEr)

Be-jewelled

Name: Adrian Clark
Height: 6 foot
Build: broad, stocky, a former amateur rugby player he still exercised on his bike mostly but middle age spread was gaining momentum on him.
Hair: Dark, partially bald
Eyes: Sea blue

Adrian checked his camera gear with an element of apprehension. He was about to head to a family friend, more specifically their daughter Priya. She was in her mid 20s, and recently had started her own jewellery design business, selling mostly online but she attended craft fairs as well.

She was doing well, her designs had an intriguing mixture of her Indian culture with a twist; where East meets West, or was it East collides with West? She had graduated a few years ago, and struggled getting a job. When she wasn't job hunting she had spent time on her own designs which had proved popular with friends and family. And so she started to make jewellery for personal requests and the like, and ultimately decided to have an n online presence via 'Jewel Street'.

Quickly she realised that she needed photographs of her items, her designs. But she was crap at taking 'still life' photos. And she couldn't afford a professional.

That was where Adrian had stepped in to the rescue. He was a keen amateur photographer as he described himself "Had all the gear but no idea" No one was quite sure how he got involved, how much he was asked and how much he had volunteered. But he had known the family for years, since before Priya was a teenager when Clare and he had moved into that quiet suburban cul-de-sac in North London.

And so, the last 18 months or so, he had when required taken still life photos of her designs, for free. It helped her business, but also gave him practice at still life photography, and well if she didn't like them, they just discussed the photo and re posed, and retook the shots. After all Priya had an artistic flair, and for most of the time knew how she wanted her designs presented.

But it was now early October, and Priya's busiest time of the year was approaching, Christmas followed by Valentine's day. She had designed, created a new range and as usual Adrian had agreed to take the photos of her new designs for her website..

One evening whilst discussing the jewellery, Adrian had muted that maybe she, or a model, or even herself should wear some of the designs. “It will place the items in context, and be warmer, more intimate than just on a display unit?”

"This range is about romance. Displaying them on a stand, a surface somehow comes across as cold. Maybe you should wear them...."

And so, he was heading to her place to take photos, not only of her designs, but also of Priya. A completely new challenge.

And so a quiet Sunday, Adrian packed his bags, including flash units batteries and chargers. But despite his apprehensive state, he was still professional and meticulous, ensuring he had every thing that he needed, from leads, to batteries to laptop to camera and lens. Standing up to reach his tall height of around 6 foot, he slung his heavy camera rucksack over his shoulder, and picked up the smaller holdall filled with other accessories, he left his front door and walked across the Cul-de-sac to his neighbors, where he rung the doorbell.

From 14th July to August 2nd, I will be away on leave and will have less access to the internet. I will continue posting as and when I can. Thank you for your patience.

Being Sexy is an Attitude, not a look, an outfit, not a size.

"Time spent on foreplay is seldom wasted".

All PM's welcome and I will endeavour to answer as honestly and frankly as possible.

My BDSM Test Results!!

Old 05-23-2016, 12:34 PM   #2
LizzieEr
Literotica Guru

Name:Priya Sharma
Height:5'7"
Build:Slim, ample breasts, narrow waist leading to well rounded hips. Passionate Kathak dancer so agile and poised.
Hair:Midnight black, thick and wavy, very long reaching down to her hips
Eyes:Very dark brown that looks almost black.

Priya checked her appearance again in the mirror and reconsidered her decision not to hire a model. Her mocha skin was blemish free and her high cheekbones made her conventionally pretty. No, she would do just fine as the model. It was her own line of jewellery after all and it would feel right to showcase it herself.

She had a sharp eye and a creative gift. Even without any formal training, she knew a great product photo from a good one and over the last 18 months, she had collaborated well with Adrian.

Modeling the jewellery herself was a different story. It was one thing to style the pieces amongst props and find the right ambient lighting... figuring out the right setting and poses for her new romantic collection, now that would be a challenge.

Priya looked at the mirror again and decided to darken her Kohl rimmed eyes. Her pale pink Georgette saree was light enough to showcase some of the heavier pieces she wanted shot today.

She considered Adrian's skills. He took very nice product shots, there was no doubt about it. However, she doubted his ability to do a sensual photoshoot and that's exactly what she wanted for her Valentine's collection. She envisioned a palette of rich hues from burgundy to purple and a soft fluid feel to the photographs.

It was Adrian who had suggested showcasing the jewellery on a human body instead of amidst props. After all what could be more sensual than a beautiful human body?

As Priya paced impatiently, her mind furiously planning possible shots for that evening, the door bell rang. Priya opened the door and greeted Adrian with a quick peck on the cheeks. Adrian and his wife Clare had been friends with her parents for a while and indeed, Priya had known Adrian for over 10 years now.

Suddenly Priya felt self conscious. This was the first time Adrian saw her in a saree and that too a semi sheer one, carefully styled to show off her curving waist. She had smudged her Kohl to look sexy and enticing for a photo shot of a head piece she had in mind. She wondered how it would look like to Adrian. She might have stepped out of the set of a Bollywood movie.

She blushed and said, "I might have gotten a bit carried away. I was just trying to figure out what kind of look we should go for, for today's shoot".

Last edited by LizzieEr : 05-28-2016 at 03:06 PM.

Old 05-24-2016, 01:22 PM   #3
CFMB_fan
Literotica Guru

As he waited for Priya to open the door, he suddenly felt self conscious in his shorts and short sleeve shirt. The sun was shining, and it looked to be a lovely early autumnal day, the leaves were starting to change into their glorious reds and oranges.

He wasn't sure if he was approaching the limits of his skills, and experience, almost out of his depth. He was partly apprehensive because he had less experienced working with live models.

But they had worked well together as a team, and having artistic traits, skills, he knew Priya already had ideas for their shoot. But there was one card he had up his sleeve; should Priya be less satisfied with the photos of the day, he wasn't charging her as usual. Their original deal was no fees for him to practice broadening his skill set.

The door finally opened, though in reality he had only been there a minute or two.

"Morning Priya." as she leant in and gave him her usual hug and brushing of lips on his cheeks, and he reciprocated. He had known Priya and her parents for ten, possibly 11 years now, she was a stroppy teenager then just starting her sixth form.

She looked gorgeous in her Saree, rathe sheer in places, allowing him to see hints of her bra.

"Wow gorgeous, you do look lovely in that dress.... suits you too..."

He blushed slightly as he could see details of her bra but he was old enough and mature enough not to over look, to stare at her.

As they headed to the kitchen, she turned and faced him with a lovely cute blush.

"I might have gotten a bit carried away. I was just trying to figure out what kind of look we should go for, for today's shoot".

He nodded in acknowledgement before replying in the Kitchen.

"Well that depends on you in part I guess. I have yet to see the new designs, although I am sure I will like them. But it depends what image you are wanting to portray for them? Romantic? Sheek? Suitable for Cocktail dresses and slouchy tops?"

He placed his bags on the table as he looked at her smiling.

"Well Clare will be out most of the day, so I am pretty flexible on the timings... I suggest we do soem still life work first, so you have something for your website; and then add to those with you wearing the garments..."

He paused before continuing.. "You do look stunning though Priya." he offered with a sincere grin.

From 14th July to August 2nd, I will be away on leave and will have less access to the internet. I will continue posting as and when I can. Thank you for your patience.

All PM's welcome and I will endeavour to answer as honestly and frankly as possible.

My BDSM Test Results!!

Old 05-24-2016, 11:06 PM   #4
LizzieEr
Literotica Guru

Priya grinned at Adrian's compliments, flattered. You could always count on Adrian to be the perfect courteous gentleman, yet he fawned over her in such an obvious fashion, Priya was always secretly amused.

Her family had been living in England for over 40 years now yet through numerous visits to India and of relatives from India, her connection to what her grandparents lived to call "the homeland" remained strong.

Her designs had the characteristic bold flair of the jewellery of Northwest India. To the subtle Western designs, she fused the techniques of the East - Meenakari and Kundan designs found themselves on sleek matte gold and platinum wear. Her designs were an eclectic mix of floral and Paisley with geometric patterns and she was already building up quite a fan base, still small but growing steadily.

"This is the most ambitious project yet Adrian. There will be a lot of rose gold, given the festive season. They will lean more towards chic yet sensual. Atleast that is what I am hoping and that's what the pictures should portray".

She ushered him into her well lit studio. The light box was already set up in the middle, and a few rings, bracelets and three of the bigger neck pieces were scattered next to it on a white table.

"Why don't you have a look in the pieces while I make us something. What would you like to drink? Coffee? And Nani brought back the most fabulous sweets from Delhi if you want to have a taste?"

Old 05-27-2016, 12:56 AM   #5
CFMB_fan
Literotica Guru

They chatted briefly in the kitchen as Priya offered him a drink, and to which his reply was the usual "Oh fresh coffee and a glass of water please."

Priya then lead him through to her work shop, located in what was the garage. It had a large window down the side allowing in natural light, where her work bench was. On the bench was laid out various pieces of jewelry, all of it new to him, and an enticing mix of western and indian designs rolled into one.

He picked them up and looked at them, as he held them to the light.

"Oh they are lovely, and well as you said suggest sensuality.... Having photos ot a model wearing them will definitely help create the impression tat I sense you want to create."

"Ohhhh Indian sweets.. you know I love those brown syrupy ones"

Priya left him alone as he looked at the pieces, before starting to set up the camera and tripod, connecting the camera to the laptop, allowing Priya to see the view of the camera on the laptop screen.

Next he placed a few lights and a large golden reflector screen, bouncing the light back onto the work bench area, adding a hint of golden warmth.

With a bracelet and necklace pair on a cushion, he started to compose a photo as Priya returned.

My BDSM Test Results!!

Old 05-27-2016, 05:55 AM   #6
LizzieEr
Literotica Guru

Priya set down the tray on a side table, the aroma of freshly brewed coffee filling the space.

"I was thinking the golden reflector as well. This looks good. Do you mind of I change the angle of the bracelet just so?" Priya made her way behind the work table and leaned over to change the alignment. As she did, the drape over her shoulder came loose and for the brief moment, her cleavage, enhanced by the deep neckline of her blouse, was in sharp focus on the laptop screen, as picked up by the camera on the tripod. She hastily arranged herself, glancing at Adrian who seemed to not have noticed her wardrobe malfunction as he was busy looking into his kit.

Priya took a moment to compose herself and said, in a cheerful voice, "There. Let's try it now!" A few shots later, Priya was satisfied with the set and decided to move on.

"Let's do one with the bracelet on my arm. I was thinking that the bracelet stays in focus while you blur out the rest of me, giving the hint of a female form? Do you think that would work?"

Old 06-03-2016, 10:34 AM   #7
CFMB_fan
Literotica Guru

Adrian watched the fussy Priya adjust his work. She often did seem to have t have the last 'say' even though often her adjustment on the item of jewellery was marginal. But overall he didn't mind. He had learnt a bit about product placement as he took the photos, and the use of light, specifically natural light when ever possible, something which Priya has started to appreciate more than just using the harshness o f direct sunlight or flash units.

As he adjusted the lens and the zoom, he saw Priya enter the field of view of the lens, and seconds later as she was fiddling, her shoulder drape of her sari slid down her arm, exposing the neckline of her top, the inviting cleavage, and the lace of her bra under the sheer material of the under blouse.

At the moment, Adrian gulped within. as he quickly zoomed in to appreciate the view before he readjusted the composition of the photo. He almost took a photo, but knew that Priya would see the shot n the laptop. a downside to tethering the camera to the apple Mac. But the advantages were for still life work enormous.

"Let's do a couple of shots with the bracelet on my arm. I was thinking that the bracelet stays in focus while you blur out the rest of me, giving the hint of a female form? Do you think that would work?"

He nodded as she explained the look she was after. He gave her a few quick instructions as she put the rather ornate bangle on her wrist, before he asked her to rest it on the back of the chair.

He then took a quick photo to check the lighting before he adjusted the reflector and exposure slightly, before taking a few more. Several shots were with a deep depth of field, allowing the background of her breast, her torso fill the photo in focus, before reducing the depth of field to the most shallow setting, and then he took a few more. The difference was quite striking.

"What do you think Priya?" He turned to look at her, her subtle make up, other than a more bold slightly pinkish lipstick that complimented the coloring in her Sari was rather strikingly effective. A case of little is more he thought to himself.

My BDSM Test Results!!

Old 06-04-2016, 10:10 AM   #8
LizzieEr
Literotica Guru

"I like it", said Priya, her brows furrowed in concentration. She was slightly aroused by the hint of her sari covered breasts visible just out focus. Adrian did a good job of capturing the intricate design of the bracelet.

Priya looked at the pieces on the table and picked up a long necklace. She chewed her bottom lips as she pondered the styling of it. An image kept popping in her head, of an advert she had seen.

She glanced at Adrian, wondering if she could ask him to frame a similar photo. She walked to him and held out the magazine. "What do you think of this one?"

Old 06-04-2016, 10:32 AM   #9
CFMB_fan
Literotica Guru

"What do you think of this one?"

Adrian quickly saved the lightroom database, before he took the magazine from Priya, and looked at the advert, and occasionally looking at her, her eyes before he smiled.

"I like it, but could be a tad challenging?" as he looked at the photo thoughtfully.

"We need a dark screen, though I could order one for next weekend...." he paused "but we could have an attempt now - do you have a black sheet or two?" as he looked around her work shop, and saw a place that could work.

He then looked back at the photo for a smooth unblemished back. He knew Priya was wearing a bra, and well he didn't want to try and remove those inevitable lines with photoshop. But a rehearsal might be a good idea...

"Maybe we should try that pose last and see how we get on? And if need be I'll come back and take it when we have all the required stuff to make it work in here? What do you think Priya?" as he reached for his coffee and an Indian sweet and started to munch on it, enjoying the sweet syrupy taste and texture.

My BDSM Test Results!!

Last edited by CFMB_fan : 06-05-2016 at 02:13 AM.

Old 06-05-2016, 12:23 AM   #10
LizzieEr
Literotica Guru

Priya considered what Adrian said. She was certain that he would be professional of course and she wanted to see the curves of her body photographed. She nodded at Adrian, clearing her throat. "Yes, I think we should give it a shot. It would indeed be very kind of you to wait outside while I, erm, I get ready".

She watched Adrian nod and leave with his plate of food and quickly gathered the supplies she needed. She had a black silk saree that would do perfectly as the drape. She took off her saree and her blouse quickly and left her underskirt on. She hesitated briefly before taking off her bra. It felt odd to stand in her studio half naked. It felt liberating somehow too. Priya breathed, making her breasts rise and fall and then wrapped the black silk around her chest, letting it fall loosely on her back, in a looping U that left the entire back exposed.

She could see the marks left from the bra straps and clicked her teeth in disapproval. She couldn't rub it without her draped coming loose. Well this will just have to do for the rehearsal shoot.

She put on the large necklace right side back, so the main intricate design lay on her back as opposed to her front where it should have been. "Adrian, you may come in now", she cried out.
As the burly balding man came back in, Priya could see him glance at the pile of her discarded clothing. Her lacy pink bra was sitting right at the very top of the pile and Priya cursed herself for forgetting to tuck it under.

Old 06-05-2016, 02:44 AM   #11
CFMB_fan
Literotica Guru

Adrian watched Priya's expression before she nodded with a degree of enthusiasm.

"Yes, I think we should give it a shot. It would indeed be very kind of you to wait outside while I, erm, I get ready".

"Errrr Sure.." He would have preferred if Priya had gone to her bedroom to change, in fact she thought she would change into a dress with a low back, the sari she was wearing, even with he sari blouse removed didn't look low enough for the effect that she was wanting to achieve. And so he could start to set up the single flash unit and the umbrella.

"Adrian, you may come in now"

Adrian left the empty cook an dplate in the kitcchen as he waled in, instinctly seeing Priya's pile of clothes on a top, her pink lacy bra on top of the pile, which caused him to smile.

But he then saw Priya standing there in her sari, looking quite different. Her breasts ere fuller under the drapes, and as she turned round to face him, he saw a better view of those curves.

But he stopped looking at her, and started to think out aloud.

"Well, we need the curtains drawn, and if you stand about here?" as he manhandled her gently placing his hands on her bare back and side, positioning her.

Then he reached for a couple of flash units and turned them off, before reaching for his pride, his one and only professional light unit as he positioned it to fire into the umbrella.

He then moved the camera and tripod, glad he had spent wisely and bought the longer tethering lead. But soon all was ready apart from drawing the curtains.

He looked at her and smiled as he started to close the curtains "ready?"

She nodded, and the room was suddenly thrown into darkness, though there was some light bleeding around the curtains. He looked through the lens and composed the photos.and fired a couple of quick shots, forgetting to reduce the aperture, so the background was still in focus if poorly lit.

He made a few adjustments and started to give Priya some directions as he took the photos, the single flash unit firing from to his right and above his head, placing her back in the light and her face, in the shadows.

He quickly took a dozen shots, adjusting the exposure slightly, looking at the photos on the laptop. He could see her tell tell lines of her bra straps, specifically the back strap and the area where the claps had dug into her skin lightly.

"Turn around, and face me please...."

My BDSM Test Results!!

Old 06-05-2016, 03:56 PM   #12
LizzieEr
Literotica Guru

Adrian wanted her to turn around. Priya frowned slightly and then reconsidered. The necklace might look good nestled between the swell of her breasts. It was too long of course. Priya turned it around from her back and adjusted the length just so, allowing the rest to hang down her back.

She turned around, a bit more self conscious now. The black silk was soft, and without her bra, she was quite certain her nipples would be obvious. She stood, unsure how to place her hands. She put them on her waist, across her chest and then dropped them to her sides. She looked at Adrian pleadingly. "Help me! I don't have any clue how to pose. Do you have an idea in mind?"

Old 06-06-2016, 01:02 AM   #13
CFMB_fan
Literotica Guru

Adrian stood up and approached he, and positioned her how he thought would work. He placed his hands on her hips as he twisted her, to point 3/4 towards the camera. He ended up touching her flesh, possibly couple in inadvertent caresses, before he helped Priya arrange the necklace.

When he, they appeared to be happy, he returend to the camera and took a few shots. He stopped and looked at the photos on the laptop screen. Her front was in too much shadow.

"Sorry Priya, we need more light....."

He stood up and reached for the larger reflector and opened it up, resting it on some furniture, using the gold side to add a hint of warmth th the photo.
Returning to the camera,he took a few more photos, giving Priya some directions, asking, directing her to look towards the camera, to blow a kiss, or to look away from the camera,

"Priya, am I right in assuming you want to convey a hint of eroticisism in these photos?"

"err possibly, kinda" she replied... "Why?"

"Can you please caress your breasts, make your nipples erect?"

He looked at her, firstly her breasts before meeting up in an attempt to read her body language, her eyes in the darkness of her work studio.

My BDSM Test Results!!

Last edited by CFMB_fan : 06-06-2016 at 01:10 AM.

Old 06-07-2016, 03:05 PM   #14
LizzieEr
Literotica Guru

Priya was taken aback by the sudden boldness in Adrian's words. She looked at him intently. Her eyes were covered in the shadows. A hint of nipple might add to the picture. Priya chewed her bottom lip again, contemplating whether to say what she had been thinking of for some time.

"Actually Adrian, there is something else I had thought of. It was and still is a vague thought", Priya said. "Very vague, it's just an idea", she added hurriedly. She rummaged and fished out anotyer magazine with its dog eared pages. She open a two page advert of a French jewellery line and showed Adrian the picture. It was the image of a choker style necklace on a neck with a generous amount of breast visible on what was obviously a naked torso.

Priya said softly, "What do you think of this?" She waited for Adrian's reaction and said, "I would have shot this myself if I could but I can't. No one can know these are on me. Can I trust your discretion?"

Last edited by LizzieEr : 06-15-2016 at 12:09 PM.

Old 06-08-2016, 01:58 AM   #15
CFMB_fan
Literotica Guru

"What do you think of this?" She waited for Adrian's reaction and said, "I would have shot this myself if I could but I can't. No one can know these are on me. Can I trust your discretion?"

Adrian left the camera and approached Priya as she showed him the advert, and his heart jumped. The photo was of a topless model, he would see her full fine curves. His body could not help respond to that idea, his shrunken flaccid cock twitching under his trousers.

"I think we can do that Priya, and of course you can trust me, in the same way that I am not sure how Clare would cope if she found out that our photo shoots were, are becoming more personal, more erotic, if that makes sense?"

He looked at her, suddenly seeing her in a new light, a slightly more exhibistionist streak in her than she had hitherto let on.

"But I think we should finish this necklace, this pose first...."

He took the magazine and placed it on a workbench still opened, before gently pushing her back into the position she was standing; facing the camera in a 3/4 pose.

"So your nipple.... I do think the idea of your nipples erect and semi visible through your sari will help motivate the male consumer Priya" he stated quietly, his voice full of apprehension with his hand still on her side just above her waist, " May I?" meeting her eyes. his own breathing had slowed, and has he inhaled deeply.

He saw her nod, and so he placed his right hand around her left nipple the one closet to the camera and started to draw circles around her nipple, as his own breath laboured, his own cock twitching as he did so, watching it slowly grow, stiffen under his touch. He couldn't believe what he was doing, what was happening between them.

The atmosphere changed in the room; as if their friendship had some how crossed a line in the sand. Returning to the camera, he framed the shots, zooming in on her breast, and her neck line.

He wasn't sure but he thought he could see a slight goose pimples on the hairs at the base of her neck.

He pressed the shutter button as the room briefly filled with the flash, and again, as he gave Priya some directions, to which she responded to.

"Think that will do Priya, want a look?"

Moments later she was by his side as he started to review the photos on the screen of the laptop as they reviewed the photos, discussing them, occasionally cropping them to help them explain thoughts on how best to take the photo forward.

As they came to the back poses, the lines of her bra were clearly visible in her skin, her dark caramel complexion.

My BDSM Test Results!!

Old 06-08-2016, 11:32 PM   #16
LizzieEr
Literotica Guru

In the semi darkness of the studio, something was changing. There was a spark in the atmosphere, a charge previously absent. Priya looked at herself through Adrian's eyes - her smooth skin, her dark tresses, the fine boned exotic features. She felt the hunger in him quite as clearly as the feeling of his finger on her nipples.

There was something extremely arousing about being deemed desirable and it feeds our most basic ego. Priya felt her nipples stiffen, as much from the touch of Adrian's fingers as from the effect of her permission was having on him.

The photographs certainly turned more erotic with the hint of the nipple showing under the silk. "Yes, I think this will do just beautifully", Priya said softly, her voice barely above a whisper.

She stared at the screen and looked at the shots of her back. Turning to Adrian, she put her hand gently on Adrian's and said, "Let's do this again. The back shots I mean. I wouldn't mind if you rub my back to make the bra lines disappear. They are rather distracting, don't you think?"

Before Adrian could answer, she got up and stood with her back to him, letting the silk drop so it was barely covering the swell of her buttocks.

Old 06-09-2016, 01:22 PM   #17
CFMB_fan
Literotica Guru

"Let's do this again. The back shots I mean. I wouldn't mind if you rub my back to make the bra lines disappear. They are rather distracting, don't you think?"

As Adrian was about to reply, she turned her back to him as she stood sup, the silk falling to below her lower back. He gulped slightly as she offered her self to him. He could feel his loins responding to the moment.

"Sure, happy to give it a go gorgeous, but I suspect what would work best is for you to go braless 12 or more hours before the shoot...."

He saw some hand cream on the side, and so he reached for it, putting a dollop on his fingers before he started to rub her back. He could smell her perfume, he had smelt it before but this was some how stronger, at least to his sense of smell...

"Love your perfume, so musky, so Indianesque..... suits you to the ground"

He started to rub the cream into her caramel skin where the indentations of her bra were, as he rubbed the cream in, following the lines of her bra. Her skin was soft, silky as he poured more cream into his fingers continuing to rub along the bra lines. He seemed to be making some difference, but some of the lines were proving to be more stubborn, especially the little wire discs halfway down her shoulders.

His own breathing became slightly erratic as he continued to rub her back, her flesh. He applied more pressure along the indentations, resting hie fingers lightly on her shoulders as he rubbed with his thumbs. He couldn't help start to almost deliver a shoulder and neck massage as he added more cream to her flesh, and rubbed it in. He could feel some knots in her muscles, as he continued to massage, applying an element of pressure whilst being gentle as he could, easing out those tensions.

After a good five minutes he finally pulled his fingers away. "Don't move please"

He reached for the camera and took a couple of quick shots of her back, one of them from a side allowing a glimpse of the curve of her breast as it started just under her left armpit.

The two photos showed up in quick succession on the screen of the laptop.

"What do you think?" he asked his younger neighbour.

My BDSM Test Results!!

Old 06-15-2016, 12:07 PM   #18
LizzieEr
Literotica Guru

Adrian's hands were soft and deft, the message intimate somehow. Priya smiled at his breath becoming ragged. There was something intoxicating about finding out the extent to which she was affecting the older man.

She saw the computer screen and saw the pictures he took. Still barely covered, she leaned in as if to take a better look at the image, conscious in how she pressed up against him, apparently casually.

"You are right, I should go braless before the next shoot", she said softly. "I have a few more intimate pieces in mind for the next set. A few body jewellery, a waist chain and a couple more pieces I would rather were a surprise. I think we should get an elegantly appointed bedroom, something rich and opulent to serve as a backdrop. Do you have any idea of a place that would serve?" Priya spoke casually, her elbows on the work desk, her sharp eyes noticing Adrian's gaze dropping to her chest every now and then as she spoke.

Old 06-18-2016, 04:24 AM   #19
CFMB_fan
Literotica Guru

"You are right, I should go braless before the next shoot", she said softly.

Adrian nodded as he looked at her and smiled, obtaining a brief glimpse of her inviting cleavage, the outline of her breasts clearly visible under her sheer top of her outfit.

"I have a few more intimate pieces in mind for the next set. A few body jewellery, a waist chain and a couple more pieces I would rather were a surprise. I think we should get an elegantly appointed bedroom, something rich and opulent to serve as a backdrop. Do you have any idea of a place that would serve?"

Adrian looked at her slightly shocked. She was clearly wanting to up their game but he smiled.

"Wow, sounds quite a challenge Priya. I will look forward to helping you achieve your aim."

He looked at her before returning his glances to his PC, as he took control of the mouse. Moments later, he was accessing the internet via their Wi-Fi as he typed in the name of a local-ish hotel "West Lodge Park".

It is a 4 star hotel, elegant in lovely surroundings in a converted Victorian country home. He knew from experience that they had a couple of Honeymoon Suites which included a 4 poster bed, and were rather well appointed. He also knew they were quite large.

Moments later he had pictures of those rooms on the screen.

"Would this do? It is often relatively cheap in the week as it's main demand is obviously at weekends."

My BDSM Test Results!!

Last edited by CFMB_fan : 06-21-2016 at 02:19 AM.

Old 06-20-2016, 04:30 PM   #20
LizzieEr
Literotica Guru

Priya felt a slight thrill at Adrian's calm compliance. She had designed a few nipples and clitoris rings, exquisite little bejeweled things that she thought would be kept hidden in black boxes at the back of her shop, to be brought out if someone asked.

She wondered if she would be bold enough to have them photographed. If she would be bold enough to wear them and let Adrian not only gaze into her most intimate parts, but gaze into them long enough to capture it on film. She shivered at the thought of her secrets bits on her website.... the logical side of her wondered if Adrian had enough of an artist in him to make it not look pornographic.

"I shall book it for a span of two days. I think that should be sufficient for our purposes, don't you?", Priya raised an eyebrow at him. Her voice softer, she said, "do you think you could make it a working day? I don't have enough means to book the weekend!"

She waited for Adrian to speak and gently disclosed her new intimate jewellery line. "Do you think you can do it Adrian? Make it look tasteful?" She paused, wondering how to frame her next sentence.

"You would tell me, right? If that would be strange for you?", She said softly, her small tan hands on the work table, beside his large pale ones ... in sharp contrast yet intimate in the way they almost touched.

Old 06-21-2016, 02:40 AM   #21
CFMB_fan
Literotica Guru

He looked at the photos of the hotel as Priya took control of the mouse and searched the website. At times their sides were touching as they huggled around the Apple Macbook Pro.

As she described some of the pieces, he blushed slightly. Sure he had seen numerous female genitalia, but this was going to be different. He was also now married, and would have to delicately approach the topic with Clare.

And then there was the task in hand. How to capture her more intimate pieces to do both the jewelry and the model justice. He was still learning as was Priya, though being an artist, she was guiding him at least in composition.

"I shall book it for a span of two days. I think that should be sufficient for our purposes, don't you?"

"An afternoon/early evening should be sufficent, especially if we plan, possibly even rehearse as much of it in advance, and if needed a couple of hours in the morning. There is a room that gets the early morning sun if I recall.... And sure I can take an afternoon of work not this week, but next week for sure."

He took the mouse and checked the following Monday evening, and both Honeymoon Suites were free.

"How about the Monday and then we can have a long weekend with our loved ones?"

"Do you think you can do it Adrian? Make it look tasteful?"

Was she reading his mind. He turned to face her and nodded. "Yes I think we can do it. We will have a week or two on looking for ideas on the internet. Maybe we can even practice some of the possible posses before hand maybe?" He blushed again as he suggested that. It wasn't that he wanted to see her intimate parts. She was young a friends daughter, and whilst attractive, she was also off limits. "Never shit on your own doorstep" had come to mind several times over the years.

"You would tell me, right? If that would be strange for you?"

"Priya yes it would be kinda strange I guess. I mean I'm married, your a friend's daughter whom I both respect. But it is also a photography challenge. As long as we, possibly you explain to Clare the aim, I am sure it will be fine."

He turned to face her again, aware of the close proximitry of their fingers, and their bodies. Her musky scent was becoming intoxicating as his mind started to wander briefly, aided by the curves of her busom rising and falling deeply it seemed. Was she also starting to become affected by the mood, even the devleoping sexual tension.

"Nah Nah get a Grip Adrian, your'e imagining something that isn't there..."

Pushing those thoughts to the side, and regaining his own focus.

"So Petal, what would you like to do next this morning?"

My BDSM Test Results!!

Old 06-21-2016, 05:06 AM   #22
LizzieEr
Literotica Guru

Explain to Clare? What would she explain to Clare? That she wanted her husband to come with her to a hotel on a work day afternoon and she would pose for her in the nude? Priya fumbled for a moment. "Adrian, what if she talks to someone else about it? You know this has to be discrete. We can't let people know who the model is. Amd it's just photography. You have done this for me so many times, why does this have to be different? It shall be only if you think it to be."

Priya paced a little and gathered her clothes. "Let me change and we could go get a cup of coffee. We could discuss ideas then. I need a bit of fresh air after being cooped up here all morning."

Priya was about to head out but paused and then, as if it's was the most natural thing to do, she started changing her clothes, her back to Adrian, as if he wasn't even present. She moved fluidly, slipping into a pair of jeans and a plain white crop top. She turned back, rolled her hair in a tight bun and looked at Adrian. "Shall we?"

Old 06-23-2016, 02:06 AM   #23
CFMB_fan
Literotica Guru

"Adrian, what if she talks to someone else about it? You know this has to be discrete. We can't let people know who the model is. And it's just photography. You have done this for me so many times, why does this have to be different? It shall be only if you think it to be."

Adrian stopped looking at the photos and turned to face his younger neighbour, trying to remember what she said, and to mull it over.

He wasn't sure why, but he flet he should inform Clare. Afterall the ante of their photo shoots was changing. He also knew that Clare looked at his photos both on the website, but also those that failed to make the grade for what ever reason. So showing her semi nude photos, either up front or letting her see them on the web site, Clare will know.

"Well Priya" He saw her stop and start to change, her back towards him. He looked briefly before he did the gentlemanly thing and looked away.

"Clare will find out one way or another. If we don't tell her, she will see the photos on your website and will assume it was me that took them. Remember she knows about our agreement, she was there when it was first muted at the party if you remember...."

He paused as she put her white crop top on over her bare breasts, living little to the imagination when she turned round, her nipples still appeared to be some what erect.

"So I will be upfront with her... but may be better coming from you, but your call..."

Adrian stood up as Priya left the studio for the kitchen, allowing Adrian to collapse his equipment, and a few minutes later he followed her into their large kitchen, clearly extended. He sat down at the table with his laptop, and started to edit the photos from the morning, as Priya started to make him a coffee.

He selected some of the more interesting shots from the morning, even though soem couldn't be used as a result of the bra lines, but it gave them some thing to work from.

Priya stopped and turned to face him, stood in her blue tight jeans, and her white crop top, her Décolletage, and navel exposed to him.

"I'm hungry" she simply stated. "Fancy a trip to Boydens for brunch, my treat?"

He looked up at her and smiled as he replied cheekily.

"IF I must!"

Boydens was a local independent coffee house about ten minutes walk away. It was quite popular, and whilst not cheap, served excellent coffee and food; all home made.

It wasn't long before they ventured outside, and walked to Boydens. The Autumnal colours were developing nicely, and with the mid morning sun, looked beautiful.

As they approached, there were several tables free out in the sun.

"Inside or out Petal?" he asked turning to face her as he stopped walking.

He soon sat down on a table under the shade of the sun umbrella, with his laptop open on the table.

"So what was you thinking of? I do like their Welsh rarebit or egg Benedict."

Before Priya could answer, Sophie, one of th young part time waitresses/baristas emerged from the door, with her notebook. As usual, she was in teasing mode with her attire, wearing a pair of navy tight leggings, and a sheer blouse, allowing one to see her lighter blue vest top underneath her partly unbuttoned blouse, causing Adrian to look twice as she approached.

"Morning Adrian, Where's Clare today? And what can I get you?"

"She is still at church, but may join us if she walks past... I'm sure you seen Priya before, our neighbour?"

My BDSM Test Results!!

Old 06-23-2016, 09:21 PM   #24
LizzieEr
Literotica Guru

They sat together at the café in companionable silence. Priya had accepted that Adrian should tell Clare but she suggested that maybe he should mention that the body jewellery shoot was done with a model. Explaining that he was taking intimate photographs of a stranger would still be easier than trying to convince his wife that there was nothing strange about him taking pictures of is friend's daughter, naked!

Sophie came in to take their order and Priya smiled at her. She would often come in here for her brioches and she knew the pretty girl. Priya hid a small smile at how Adrian blushed at Sophie's flirtatious attention. Priya quickly ordered poached eggs on toast with smoked salmon and waited for Sophie to take Adrian's order.

She watched as Adrian's eyes followed Sophie's retreating backside. "Are you sure that was all you wanted Adrian?'", Priya said teasingly. "It's my treat after all. You should have ordered what you wanted." Priya winked at him.

As they waited for the food to arrive, Priya decided to broach the subject of the practise shots he had suggested. "Adrian, I think we should discuss the settings and the lightning and props we should use for it. Maybe we can go but a few of the things you need at the flea market? Especially any fabric you think we should use? I don't want to keep using expensive sarees for this."

She chewed her lips again and then added, "also, if it's more comfortable for you, you could focus the camera, set it up on a timer and turn around. You don't have to see those parts if it makes you uncomfortable. How about this?"

Old 06-26-2016, 03:08 AM   #25
CFMB_fan
Literotica Guru

Adrian listened to Priya's comments regarding Clare, and didn't think it would be an issue as long as there was honesty. It was evident though that Priya was not going to raise the subject with Clare, and so he moved the conversation forward. Sophie was prompt, returning with their drinks, and though their food was slightly longer, testament to their food always being prepared fresh.

As Sophie walked away, Adrian couldn't help to have a quick glance

"Are you sure that was all you wanted Adrian?'", Priya said teasingly. "It's my treat after all. You should have ordered what you wanted."

Adrian grinned, knowing that Priya had caught him at it, as well as being slightly of-guard.

"Well Priya, I will admit that there are several dishes on the menu that are probably beyond my reach!" winking cheekily as he spoke. If he was honest, he found both Sophie and Priya alluring, attractive for differing reasons. But beyond a drunken snog on anew years eve, he had been faithful to Clare even though once or twice he was tempted. He leant in as he finished "And yes Sophie would be one of those dishes!" he confided.

"Adrian, I think we should discuss the settings and the lightning and props we should use for it. Maybe we can go but a few of the things you need at the flea market? Especially any fabric you think we should use? I don't want to keep using expensive sarees for this."

Adrian sipped his latte as he listened, and thought for a moment before he replied.

"Well I guess you need to confirm the hotel booking first. And then make a list of what pieces you want photographing, and what posses you want. From that, we can see what props, you want. Examples from photos etc will also be useful both as guides and a prompt for our own ideas to flow....? "

He paused before continuing.

"We could also see if the hotel will let us see the room first as well, to give us an idea of the room, the space and layout."

Priya nodded,and stated to make some notes on her smartphone as he spoke, their meals having been well and truly consumed.

"Also, if it's more comfortable for you, you could focus the camera, set it up on a timer and turn around. You don't have to see those parts if it makes you uncomfortable. How about this?"

He chuckled...

"I'm not that shy, bashful Priya. I am more concerned about Clare. Ive seen enough female genitalia close up over the years.... though I have never slept with an Indian female! Nor am I ever likely to have the chance!" he offered, holding up his finger with the band of commitment around it. But he moved the topic of conversation back to the actual shoot as they chatted about ideas, and possible props.

"If romance is your aim, some fresh red roses might be worthwhile having - either in the background and even as a prop?"

Finally Sophie came out and collected their dirty-wear, and Priya paid the bill, before they headed back to her place where he collected his equipment. He had a lsit of things to explore having made notes on his smartphone; as had Priya, regarding exposure and the like as a result of their conversation. But he also had a primal issue to contend with, having been sitting opposite Priya in her white tight crop top, leaving not a lot to the imagination. And then there was Sophie in her attire which emphasised her curves perfectly.

His kit collected, they said their farewells, with an agreed plan of action, including Priya to book the room first and foremost, and to send him the list of jewelry items and he thoughts for each.

My BDSM Test Results!!