Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Old 02-27-2014, 02:10 AM   #1
HardCaramel
Virgin

Indian guy looking for fun and more.

Hey everyone,

Basically what the title says, you can check my profile for a little more about me, but the gist is I'm a brown skinned male (Indian), 26 years old, I grew up in various places in the US, have lived in Canada as well as in South East Asia.

I appreciate women of ALL shapes and sizes, just as long are you're fun, kinky, and intelligent. I am looking for something long-term, I don't just want cyber and roleplay, I'd love to get to know you, intimately, I want to be your friend and your confidante, want you to feel like you can tell me anything.

I've been on Lit for a long time under a different name, so if you're new, inexperienced about a kink, maybe one that you've kept close to your heart, feel free to message me and we can explore it together too. I'd love to make some new friends.

So does anyone feel like having some hard Caramel that melts in your mouth not in your hand?

Last edited by HardCaramel : 02-27-2014 at 02:13 AM.

Old 02-28-2014, 02:36 PM   #2
HardCaramel
Virgin

A bump.

Old 03-02-2014, 03:29 AM   #3
HardCaramel
Virgin

Hey there,

I'd just like to reiterate that I'm looking for something nice and long term. Whether it's you being my sub, friend, lover. I prefer a slow burn rather than a flash in the pan.