Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 06-23-2015, 02:16 PM   #1
beerbq
Literotica Guru
 
beerbq's Avatar
 
beerbq is offline
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Midwest, USA
Posts: 2,072
For Your Eyes Only

As some may know a woman's eyes are my kryptonite. I think the eyes are a woman's sexiest feature. So I am creating this thread for anyone to post a picture of his/her eyes.

Thanks to greeneyedguy001 for suggesting the name!

I'll start it off. Not a great pic, but all I have at the moment.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Eyes.JPG (10.7 KB, 0 views)
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-24-2015, 12:23 AM   #2
beerbq
Literotica Guru
 
beerbq's Avatar
 
beerbq is offline
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Midwest, USA
Posts: 2,072
Really? No one wants to share their eyes?? Oh well.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-24-2015, 12:30 AM   #3
Cute3Kitty
Goodbye
 
Cute3Kitty is offline
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 2,923
You stole my new thread name! Haha no worries

Last edited by Cute3Kitty : 10-12-2015 at 01:12 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-24-2015, 12:33 AM   #4
beerbq
Literotica Guru
 
beerbq's Avatar
 
beerbq is offline
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Midwest, USA
Posts: 2,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cute3Kitty View Post
You stole my new thread name! Haha no worries
Sorry! Thanks for posting. I can not think of a more beautiful set of eyes to get things started!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-24-2015, 12:44 AM   #5
Cute3Kitty
Goodbye
 
Cute3Kitty is offline
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 2,923
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerbq View Post
Sorry! Thanks for posting. I can not think of a more beautiful set of eyes to get things started!
Aww
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-24-2015, 01:05 AM   #6
SassySheDevil
Literotica Guru
 
SassySheDevil's Avatar
 
SassySheDevil is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,688
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerbq View Post
As some may know a woman's eyes are my kryptonite. I think the eyes are a woman's sexiest feature. So I am creating this thread for anyone to post a picture of his/her eyes.

Thanks to greeneyedguy001 for suggesting the name!

I'll start it off. Not a great pic, but all I have at the moment.
Beautiful eyes (hi)
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-24-2015, 01:08 AM   #7
eLLEXa
Your Naughty Angel
 
eLLEXa's Avatar
 
eLLEXa is offline
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Fucktopia. It's nice!
Posts: 4,149
Great thread idea, but I'm going to be a brat and only give you ONE EYE.
Cuz that's just the way I roll (my eyes). See what I did there?
And you have a nice set of peepers, beerbq. xoxoxo
__________________
Picture Stories (AmPics) | Longer Stories (Lit) | Tumblr | Enjoy! xoxo Llexy
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-24-2015, 01:09 AM   #8
beerbq
Literotica Guru
 
beerbq's Avatar
 
beerbq is offline
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Midwest, USA
Posts: 2,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by SassySheDevil View Post
Beautiful eyes (hi)
Wow! What a great surprise!! How are you Sassy? I have missed you so much!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-24-2015, 01:12 AM   #9
beerbq
Literotica Guru
 
beerbq's Avatar
 
beerbq is offline
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Midwest, USA
Posts: 2,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by SassySheDevil View Post
Beautiful eyes (hi)
That one eye is gorgeous. That's all you need to wink. Thanks for stopping by. You are very special to me!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-24-2015, 01:12 AM   #10
SassySheDevil
Literotica Guru
 
SassySheDevil's Avatar
 
SassySheDevil is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,688
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerbq View Post
Wow! What a great surprise!! How are you Sassy? I have missed you so much!
I am doing good. I figured I should come say hi to a few people and reply to a message I got. I saw your thread and figured it was a good place to come say hi and since you posted a picture, I could return the favor and comment. Your eyes really are lovely though.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-24-2015, 01:18 AM   #11
beerbq
Literotica Guru
 
beerbq's Avatar
 
beerbq is offline
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Midwest, USA
Posts: 2,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by SassySheDevil View Post
I am doing good. I figured I should come say hi to a few people and reply to a message I got. I saw your thread and figured it was a good place to come say hi and since you posted a picture, I could return the favor and comment. Your eyes really are lovely though.
I am so thrilled that you stopped by. Lit hasn't been the same without you. I am glad you are well. Thanks for the compliment, but there are far better peepers out there than mine. Take good care of yourself, my friend!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-24-2015, 01:22 AM   #12
SassySheDevil
Literotica Guru
 
SassySheDevil's Avatar
 
SassySheDevil is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,688
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerbq View Post
I am so thrilled that you stopped by. Lit hasn't been the same without you. I am glad you are well. Thanks for the compliment, but there are far better peepers out there than mine. Take good care of yourself, my friend!
Thank you dear, and that was eLLEXa that posted the one eye up there, you quoted me though. Make sure you are thanking the right girl. Her one eye is rather beautiful.
My eyes are blue though hehe... (you should remember that, I'm an eye selfie freak)
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-24-2015, 01:23 AM   #13
rubydlite
*That girl*
 
rubydlite is offline
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 8,251
Seeing orbs...
__________________
-she realized none of it was real and set herself free...-

Last edited by rubydlite : 06-28-2015 at 10:42 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-24-2015, 01:27 AM   #14
beerbq
Literotica Guru
 
beerbq's Avatar
 
beerbq is offline
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Midwest, USA
Posts: 2,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by SassySheDevil View Post
Thank you dear, and that was eLLEXa that posted the one eye up there, you quoted me though. Make sure you are thanking the right girl. Her one eye is rather beautiful.
My eyes are blue though hehe... (you should remember that, I'm an eye selfie freak)
Whoops! I guess you got me too excited. I also now have an apology to make. I remember your beautiful blue eyes quite well. (Sigh) so very beautiful!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-24-2015, 01:30 AM   #15
beerbq
Literotica Guru
 
beerbq's Avatar
 
beerbq is offline
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Midwest, USA
Posts: 2,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubydlite View Post
Seeing orbs...
My heart just melted! Those orbs just burned a hole through me. Damn, Ruby! No matter what type of picture you post it's still awesome sexy!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-24-2015, 01:34 AM   #16
cumonvicky
Virgin
 
cumonvicky is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: England
Posts: 1
I have eyes only for you!

Great idea! I also think eyes reveal everything in a woman's character. If there is nothing in the eyes, there is nothing in the woman behind them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0907ac.jpg (34.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00031c.jpg (33.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1017ad.jpg (40.3 KB, 0 views)
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-24-2015, 01:34 AM   #17
beerbq
Literotica Guru
 
beerbq's Avatar
 
beerbq is offline
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Midwest, USA
Posts: 2,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by eLLEXa View Post
Great thread idea, but I'm going to be a brat and only give you ONE EYE.
Cuz that's just the way I roll (my eyes). See what I did there?
And you have a nice set of peepers, beerbq. xoxoxo
I answered your post right away, but replied to the wrong post. I am so sorry!! I need for you to beat me. No. Really! I need for you to beat me. You do know that I still love ye, right?
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-24-2015, 01:37 AM   #18
beerbq
Literotica Guru
 
beerbq's Avatar
 
beerbq is offline
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Midwest, USA
Posts: 2,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by cumonvicky View Post
Great idea! I also think eyes reveal everything in a woman's character. If there is nothing in the eyes, there is nothing in the woman behind them.
I think there is a whole lot behind those lovely eyes. Thanks for sharing my passion for pupils. A set of boobs are great, but a set of eyes are to die for!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-24-2015, 01:47 AM   #19
Aglaopheme
Just a moment
 
Aglaopheme's Avatar
 
Aglaopheme is offline
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 4,131
The eyes have it

Oooops
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (9.0 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by Aglaopheme : 06-25-2015 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Fixed the link
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-24-2015, 01:52 AM   #20
beerbq
Literotica Guru
 
beerbq's Avatar
 
beerbq is offline
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Midwest, USA
Posts: 2,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aglaopheme View Post
Thank you for stopping in. I want to dive right into that beautiful pool of blue. An outstanding contribution indeed!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-24-2015, 01:53 AM   #21
Aglaopheme
Just a moment
 
Aglaopheme's Avatar
 
Aglaopheme is offline
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 4,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerbq View Post
Thank you for stopping in. I want to dive right into that beautiful pool of blue. An outstanding contribution indeed!
Thank you very much. Fun idea.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-24-2015, 01:56 AM   #22
bogusguy
Literotica Guru
 
bogusguy's Avatar
 
bogusguy is offline
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 1,821
--->. 👀 <--- lol
__________________
You can't beat fun no matter how hard you try!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-24-2015, 01:56 AM   #23
beerbq
Literotica Guru
 
beerbq's Avatar
 
beerbq is offline
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Midwest, USA
Posts: 2,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aglaopheme View Post
Thank you very much. Fun idea.
Thank you! I appreciate that very much. But I think we need to start hearing from the guys too. The ladies might like to see some of their eyes as well!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-24-2015, 01:57 AM   #24
Aglaopheme
Just a moment
 
Aglaopheme's Avatar
 
Aglaopheme is offline
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 4,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogusguy View Post
--->. 👀 <--- lol
Now that is funny! Could not be more apt with a name such as your's.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-24-2015, 01:59 AM   #25
bogusguy
Literotica Guru
 
bogusguy's Avatar
 
bogusguy is offline
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 1,821
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aglaopheme View Post
Now that is funny! Could not be more apt with a name such as your's.
Lol thanks!
__________________
You can't beat fun no matter how hard you try!
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:15 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.