Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 01-28-2011, 06:07 AM   #126
hottalyssa
Literotica Guru

julia, that is soo very hott. like you,i too am finding myself hotter thruout the day. this has only come about since i have figured out my true sexuality. altho small town life makes it a it harder to express myself the way i want too. altho there are those times when i throw caution to the wind and approach that lady that has me on fire..............

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyjulia View Post
I've always had an enormous sexual appetite as long as I can remember. All that really changed over the years for me was that I progressively became more and more willing to try new things to satisfy my cravings. I've gotten to a stage now where I not only get sex almost every day and frequently more than once per day, but I still walk around all the time with sex in the back of my mind. Almost everything I pick up or pass by - kitchen utensils, grocery items, people in a parking lot, garden tools - are subconciously evaluated for their potential as a sex toy. I almost never wear panties, and I almost always drive with my left hand with my right one laying on my pubic mound. I don't have the time to drop into this site as often as I would like anymore, but just seeing that I have a PM from a lady will get me all tingly, and seeing something beautiful like BiBeth's wonderful breasts will get me all wet. I don't know how menopause will change me someday, but for now ladies, thank you for helping to ensure that my pussy stays wet and my buttplug stays busy.

Old 01-29-2011, 08:55 PM   #127
sows_ear
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyjulia View Post
I've always had an enormous sexual appetite as long as I can remember. All that really changed over the years for me was that I progressively became more and more willing to try new things to satisfy my cravings. I've gotten to a stage now where I not only get sex almost every day and frequently more than once per day, but I still walk around all the time with sex in the back of my mind. Almost everything I pick up or pass by - kitchen utensils, grocery items, people in a parking lot, garden tools - are subconciously evaluated for their potential as a sex toy. I almost never wear panties, and I almost always drive with my left hand with my right one laying on my pubic mound. I don't have the time to drop into this site as often as I would like anymore, but just seeing that I have a PM from a lady will get me all tingly, and seeing something beautiful like BiBeth's wonderful breasts will get me all wet. I don't know how menopause will change me someday, but for now ladies, thank you for helping to ensure that my pussy stays wet and my buttplug stays busy.
Good grief... I'm there now!!! What will it be like in coming years??? Not sure, but it sounds like it will be loads of fun
I'm a lesbian, so guys, please... I have no interest in your sexual advances.

Katie put it so nicely... my thoughts exactly
"Lit is an escape for me - but also an exploration - the journey winds and weaves through my thoughts and experiences"

Old 01-30-2011, 12:33 AM   #128
janeyruth
Literotica Guru

There's no bigger turnon than seeing a sweet young thing crawling to you on command...

Old 01-30-2011, 09:55 PM   #129
boredVAwife
Not a wife anymore.

I would absolutely love to have a mistress to crawl toward. mmm so sexy

Old 01-31-2011, 01:07 AM   #130
TamiJ19
Experienced

sounds so nice, to crawl or be crawled to

Old 01-31-2011, 10:17 AM   #131
boredVAwife
Not a wife anymore.

would not have to be told twice...maybe not even once

Old 01-31-2011, 12:43 PM   #132
janeyruth
Literotica Guru

Lovely pic. Just look at the sweet young thing's "bush"...

Old 01-31-2011, 10:28 PM   #133
girlsmiley
catastrophe

show some fucken real women geezuz

Old 02-01-2011, 08:17 PM   #134
londonsparkles
Virgin

First off this is my first post on here, so hi everyone

I'm 20 and I've always had the fantasy of being seduced by an older woman... The two girls I've been with have both been younger and I just didn't really enjoy it that much except with my ex who was old for her age and always knew what she wanted in bed... I only really talk to older people online and my friends have always tended to be older as well. I have the most ridiculous crush on a girl I work with who is 34 and she tells me she doesn't view age as an issue (I'm the youngest at work) so who knows...! Part of me wants to seduce her but at the same time I kinda wish it would be the other way round.

Old 02-02-2011, 04:21 AM   #135
hottalyssa
Literotica Guru

welcome sparkles.you will fid lot of caring ladies here. for most of us age isnt an issue,but maturity is.i am 36 and enjoy the company of a younger woman.i hope we cross paths soon............

kisses,alyssa

Quote:
Originally Posted by londonsparkles View Post

I'm 20 and I've always had the fantasy of being seduced by an older woman... The two girls I've been with have both been younger and I just didn't really enjoy it that much except with my ex who was old for her age and always knew what she wanted in bed... I only really talk to older people online and my friends have always tended to be older as well. I have the most ridiculous crush on a girl I work with who is 34 and she tells me she doesn't view age as an issue (I'm the youngest at work) so who knows...! Part of me wants to seduce her but at the same time I kinda wish it would be the other way round.

Old 02-02-2011, 05:21 AM   #136
londonsparkles
Virgin

Yeah, maturity is definitely more an issue than age as a number... Everyone my age is so immature (and I hate that when I go out all the girls in clubs/bars are at the "omg I'm 18 I can party now!" stage). It's frustrating! Clearly I'm hanging out in the wrong places if there are so many like-minded people around

Old 02-02-2011, 10:57 AM   #137
mom4sex58
Virgin

Mistress

I would love to crawl to a younger mistress, or any mistress for that matter.

Old 02-02-2011, 11:31 AM   #138
smallncute
Literotica Guru

Hi sparkles and welcome

A lovely first pot, very alluring, hope we can chat soon

Ms Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by londonsparkles View Post

May 18th I am out of the UK for a few days and should be back around the 25th May Miranda

Thanks, Miranda

My SRP Profile

My Scrap Book; Miranda's role play thoughts and other notes!

My story efforts so far! Please vote and leave me feedback, it might inspire me to start writing again

Oh, and one minor point. Since being a member I have had quite a few one liner PMs asking if we can chat. Please tell me about yourself, sell your self to me!

And, men, whilst I am not a man hater please do not pester me if you just want to get off. sorry but that is not my style.

Old 02-02-2011, 11:53 AM   #139
clio711
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallncute View Post
Hi sparkles and welcome

A lovely first pot, very alluring, hope we can chat soon

Ms Miranda
Good morning Miranda. How are you today?

Old 02-03-2011, 12:14 AM   #140
lauraliz413
Virgin

The young shy type

I'm 18 n love older women the oldest I have gone is with a women who is 30 even tho she could pass for being in her mid 20s I love how she knew what she wanted n how, I'm the shy type at first sometimes I over think things but she knew what to and soon after i wasn't so shy

Old 02-03-2011, 12:49 AM   #141
clio711
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauraliz413 View Post
I'm 18 n love older women the oldest I have gone is with a women who is 30 even tho she could pass for being in her mid 20s I love how she knew what she wanted n how, I'm the shy type at first sometimes I over think things but she knew what to and soon after i wasn't so shy

welcome Laura. Glad to hear you're over your shyness. There is definitely something appealing to me about being the first experience for a woman, especially a younger one. But I also like a younger woman who has had some experience and wants to come back for more!

Old 02-03-2011, 01:19 AM   #142
lauraliz413
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by clio711 View Post
welcome Laura. Glad to hear you're over your shyness. There is definitely something appealing to me about being the first experience for a woman, especially a younger one. But I also like a younger woman who has had some experience and wants to come back for more!
Im still shy at first with n e one I meet, we only did it for one night than she had left for London she was my first n so far the only I kno there prob more stuff for me to try n willing to do

Old 02-03-2011, 01:28 AM   #143
clio711
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Im still shy at first with n e one I meet, we only did it for one night than she had left for London she was my first n so far the only I kno there prob more stuff for me to try n willing to do

hmmm, maybe we should chat . . . .

Old 02-03-2011, 02:58 AM   #144
hottalyssa
Literotica Guru

welcome laura. i too like to be a womans first.especially that shy woman" first female lover. yet still, i do like the confidence that a woman has once she comes into "herself". perhaps i will see you around and we can chat..alyssa

Quote:

Old 02-03-2011, 04:59 AM   #145
WaitWhatt
Really Experienced

What is younger anyway? I feel like I'm in the "too old" age just because I am over 25. No experience in either direction.. lol

Old 02-03-2011, 05:49 AM   #146
Claire_Griffin
Virgin

I'm in that classic rock/ hard place as well being 31, have to admit I prefer the touch of an older lady though I'm not adverse to passing on the benefit of my experience to the younger girlies as well

Old 02-03-2011, 07:04 AM   #147
Wolfman1982
people are hard to please

Quote:
Originally Posted by janeyruth View Post
Lovely pic. Just look at the sweet young thing's "bush"...

Damn, I know nothing better than a natural woman. Even if this is only a 3D rendering, I wish it was not a "fetish" in some peoples eyes to love the natural bushy look of a beautiful vulva. And Janey, there is a thread here on GLBT chatter that actually had a great vibe going for it about the natural look of a vulva.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=579581

Old 02-03-2011, 07:49 AM   #148
Wonder_Woman01
Experienced

It's funny at 38 I don't feel old but I guess my age puts me on the mature side. How does that saying go "Your only as old as you feel or the woman your feeling".

Old 02-03-2011, 09:15 AM   #149
cutiepiejes
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonder_Woman01 View Post
"Your only as old as you feel or the woman your feeling".
I like the sound of that! lol

Old 02-03-2011, 01:04 PM   #150
hottalyssa
Literotica Guru

afternoon ladies.........