Pegasus' Wings (Mecha Lounge)

dragonrazor

Boobies...BOOBIES....
Since we get ostracized by half the board when we discuss Mobile Suit Gundam (and mecha in general), someone suggested a White Base lounge. They're busy, so I'll go ahead and preempt them. Discuss Mecha, Giant Robots, and anything related here, I guess.

*whispers* have fun in your new lounge hun, hope you find lots of people to chat with about all that stuff.

Knowing that I will rarely enter his lounge, the subject is like another language to me, I know however that he will have hours of fun discussing this passion of his heart.

I leave him a small gift hoping it will please him and that he might hang it on one of his walls perhaps.:rose:

gundum.jpg

Knowing that I will rarely enter his lounge, the subject is like another language to me, I know however that he will have hours of fun discussing this passion of his heart.

I leave him a small gift hoping it will please him and that he might hang it on one of his walls perhaps.:rose:

gundum.jpg

And now I'm sad because that's one of the DVDs that got stolen <<

Sorry to have upset you that was not my intention :( I can edit it out if you like, no worries, sorry to have intruded .:rose:

Too bad F91 got turned into a movie instead of a full TV series.
Would have been cool because some rumors say it might have also touched into the Cross Bone Gundam leg too! T-T

Too bad F91 got turned into a movie instead of a full TV series.
Would have been cool because some rumors say it might have also touched into the Cross Bone Gundam leg too! T-T

I would have loved more info on its predecessor, the F90, myself.

I would have loved more info on its predecessor, the F90, myself.

Well I guess learn to read japanese and read the side stories?
I enjoyed the bits of F90 I played in SD Gundam G Generation Spirits =D
Those were some fun missions.
Though I did hate the time limit on one of them.

Well I guess learn to read japanese and read the side stories?
I enjoyed the bits of F90 I played in SD Gundam G Generation Spirits =D
Those were some fun missions.
Though I did hate the time limit on one of them.

Meh....

Fun little known Mecha video game. Vay.

Find me a Gundam game like Generation of C.E. with a SD Gundam unit list and then I'll agree with you.

Find me a Gundam game like Generation of C.E. with a SD Gundam unit list and then I'll agree with you.

The only one even remotely close to that so far is Dynasty Warriors Gundam, from the looks. My problem with SD is that SD means Super Deformed....

walks in and heads for the Hanger to see what type of space this place has.

Hmmm wonder if we can dock ships here or not?

Maybe we should get the lounge running with a lively conversation.

What's your favorite Gundam from any of the series or movies?

Mine are probably Dynamos from Double O, or the 2nd Heavy Arms from Endless Waltz, but I'm very fond of the sheer practicality of the one from MS team too.

I'm not exactly crazy over the gimmicky ones myself-things like Sandrock's scimitar's or the Exia's GN sword (though it did compensate with better speed and manueverability), Or the Wing 0's particle beam cannon thing.

that's just me, though, of course...I prefer my giant robots to be bent towards actual logical military purposes and tactics in mind. (laughs at the idiocy of that statement) or atleast plausible military purposes and tactics.

Mine are probably Dynamos from Double O, or the 2nd Heavy Arms from Endless Waltz, but I'm very fond of the sheer practicality of the one from MS team too.

I'm not exactly crazy over the gimmicky ones myself-things like Sandrock's scimitar's or the Exia's GN sword (though it did compensate with better speed and manueverability), Or the Wing 0's particle beam cannon thing.

that's just me, though, of course...I prefer my giant robots to be bent towards actual logical military purposes and tactics in mind. (laughs at the idiocy of that statement) or atleast plausible military purposes and tactics.

I'd have to say right now it's the Sword Calamity Gundam from the SEED MSV.
That or Blue Frame 2nd Revise.
Though 00 Gundam Seven Swords is nice too.
For a none unique MS, the FAZZ units from Gundam Sentinal have won my heart over from the SD Gundam Games.

All the New Mobile Report Gundam Wing mechs in the movie are referred to as Custom versions. And Wing ZERO uses a Twin Buster Rifle. Basically, a combination weapon that uses two extremely high output versions of Wing Gundam's Beam Gatling. My own personal favorite is the ZERO Custom design, followed by probably GP02A from Stardust Memory, though I really find the Strike Freedom amusing.

Rayne, I'd never do that to my L'zzy girl.

If I had my own Gundam, it would be a six winged version of ZERO Custom where the wings also work the way Strike Freedom, Freedom, and Destiny do, with the energy wing amplifiers. And using Xenosaga's AIRD System instead of Gundam's Dragoons or Fin Funnels.

Speaking of Xenosaga, the ES Asher is the most magnificent machine I've seen outside of the mechanimals in Zoids.

Most magnificent machine ever?

Robotech's veritech fighters...they make alot of sense to me. though the spider-tank mecha from Ghost in the Shell was really cool too.

What about the bad guys mobile suits in Gundam? What's your favorite of those?

Mine's probably either the Leo from Gundam Wing or Jinx from OO.

Robotech's veritech fighters...they make alot of sense to me. though the spider-tank mecha from Ghost in the Shell was really cool too.

The Multiped Tanks....**** toys. Underused in GitS games.

I'd have to say the Serpents from the Endless Waltz. Or maybe the GP02A

I'm guessing your talking about the GN-X units right?
And fav bad guy unit would probably be the base Calamity Gundam.
Sadly many units fall short of being useful because of plot armor and such.
Calamity, Forbidden & Raider Gundams were good machines, just their pilots were not good enough in the end.
Grunt units I'm gonna have to go with the Overflag, GM Sniper IIs & Jegan Units.

Calamity, Forbidden & Raider Gundams were good machines, just their pilots were not good enough in the end.
Grunt units I'm gonna have to go with the Overflag, GM Sniper IIs & Jegan Units.

The Overflag...the only unit to come close to any of the Gundams in terms of performance *laughing*

yeah the GN-X, they pronounce it Jinx right-sounds like I need a quick rewatching of OO-oh goody.

Can I change mine to the Talgese from Gundam Wing I liked the fact that it was kinda the alpha technology that lead to the beta versions of the Gundams.

Back