Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Old 07-28-2010, 08:29 AM   #1
ncblklc31
Virgin

Post Mother and daughter owned by a Black Bdsm Master

here is a idea for a story for a white mother and daughter being owned by a Black Master. The Black Dom/Master Call them mother slut and daughter slut. They branded and breeded by him.

Old 07-29-2010, 04:22 AM   #2
tapeworm
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncblklc31 View Post
here is a idea for a story for a white mother and daughter being owned by a Black Master. The Black Dom/Master Call them mother slut and daughter slut. They branded and breeded by him.
How did they end up in this position? Did hubby/dad make some kind of deal with the black guy?

Old 07-30-2010, 05:55 AM   #3
snoopercharmbrights
Was charmbrights, snooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapeworm View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncblklc31 View Post
How did they end up in this position? Did hubby/dad make some kind of deal with the black guy?
Or did they just owe him a lot of money? Maybe gambling, or the rent on the apartment they live in that he owns?

I am not a "qualified" editor, ex-pilot, ex-diplomat, or ex-CIA operative, or expert on literary derivations, nor do I post ten times a day on Lit; I am merely ?
As Asimov said, I am merely a merely.

Old 07-30-2010, 06:39 AM   #4
emap
Literotica Guru

Or you could go with the cliche of both of the woman look at him and go oh my god a black man what do you wish me to do master.

Slight play on the above cliche, suppose for a minute, that you have a regular guy and a regular woman with a daughter. He is slightly dominating and she is submissive, mom or daughter finds she really likes him telling her what to do on a date and it evolves into letting him move in where the other member of the family finds she also wants to do what he says. I mean seriously, why does his skin color have to make a huge difference?

Old 07-31-2010, 02:52 AM   #5
snoopercharmbrights
Was charmbrights, snooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by emap View Post
... Slight play on the above cliche, suppose for a minute, that you have a regular guy and a regular woman with a daughter. He is slightly dominating and she is submissive, mom or daughter finds she really likes him telling her what to do on a date and it evolves into letting him move in where the other member of the family finds she also wants to do what he says. ...
Or maybe this is a new Summer Special at Wal-Mart? Submissives - two for the price of one this week only!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emap View Post
... I mean seriously, why does his skin color have to make a huge difference? ...
I have long since given up trying to understand the American obsession with colour, ascribing it to the much higher proportion of the population than in the UK.

I am not a "qualified" editor, ex-pilot, ex-diplomat, or ex-CIA operative, or expert on literary derivations, nor do I post ten times a day on Lit; I am merely ?
As Asimov said, I am merely a merely.