Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 08-24-2010, 01:24 PM   #101
trishcd
Literotica Guru

hot

Very hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdwb63 View Post

2. How far would you go with the cock to make your girl happy?

After that first experience giving another guy head at her instigation, we have since covered most of the bases. So, I'm willing to do whatever pleases her as long as it's of mutual interest and safe. After fantasizing and talking about it for a long time, she even arranged for us to get together with a pair of guys so we could both be fucked at the same time while we lay side-by-side on the bed.

Suck cock for my Girl? Yes, I would and do. Sign me up for the club.

Old 08-24-2010, 04:23 PM   #102
HerLittlePiggy
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiUncle View Post
Based on you "Bi Gal" info I can't believe you don't already have a dozen of those thick dicked Virginia boys lined up to play with each other for you! I certainly would! ;o)
Well I am in VA and I am sure as hell up for it. CleaN trimmed and d&d free. And I love a girl with curves too.

My stories can be found here

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

http://herpiggy.tumblr.com/

Old 08-24-2010, 05:42 PM   #103
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by danconnor View Post
is there any video of this...it really turns me on thinking about doing this for my wife ...and I'm pretty sure she'd love seeing it...mmmmmmmmmm!!!!
I haven't seen many. The problem imo with any videos that have this are the following.

The participants are usually unattractive or overly gay (ie not believable)
The guys are always treated as fem or really sissy.

Neither of those appeal to me. As someone who is considered good looking I prefer to watch people I could imagine myself having sex with. Fat hairy guys don't fit that.

And the sissy thing isn't my thing either. I understand the reasons most videos are like that. It's just too bad.

Check out my story ---> Wife's Birthday Present --- Check out My Favourite Stories
Check Out My Thread Straight Men Who Crave Cock Club! -- Share Your Bi Fantasies Thread!

Old 08-24-2010, 05:44 PM   #104
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru

The club is growing. Keep em coming guys

Check out my story ---> Wife's Birthday Present --- Check out My Favourite Stories
Check Out My Thread Straight Men Who Crave Cock Club! -- Share Your Bi Fantasies Thread!

Old 08-25-2010, 09:35 PM   #105
betty321
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by danconnor View Post
is there any video of this...it really turns me on thinking about doing this for my wife ...and I'm pretty sure she'd love seeing it...mmmmmmmmmm!!!!
Wish you were my husband - we'd be doing it for real!

Your wife is so lucky to have such a willing husband.

Old 08-26-2010, 09:49 AM   #106
Craufurd
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Briggs View Post
The Men Who'd Suck Cock for Their Girl Club!

This is a club for guys that love their girl (gf, wife, etc) so much they'd suck cock to please them.

To join the club is very easy. All you have to do is answer the following questions (there are no wrong answers only HOT ones)

1. Would you have any interest in sucking cock without your girl in the equation?
3. Have you ever experienced cock? Was a girl involved?
4. What is the hottest part of this fantasy for you?

If you have any experiences please feel free to post them here for us all to share. If you come across a story that fits this be sure to post it Let's make this a really HOT thread.

Of course if you don't feel like posting you can also PM me
never mind the girl-been there, done that. I've never sucked cock, but want to badly, and it has nothing to do with a girl.

Old 08-26-2010, 09:59 AM   #107
nitoc88
Really Experienced

This is my biggest fantasy.

1. I would have interest in sucking a cock without a woman there but not sure I would go through withit. If a woman was there, i would do it in a hearbeat.

2. I would do anything and everything to make her happy with a cock, suck it, lick his balls. let him cum in my mouth and take it in my ass.

3. I did when I was younger but they touched me I didn't touch him. I was too young. so really no. I haven't yet.

4. the hottest part of the fantasy, is her guiding his cock into my mouth holding it as she feeds it to me, and telling me how turned it is makes her to see a cock in my mouth. Turning her on while she directs what she wants. So hard right now.

Old 08-28-2010, 07:45 PM   #108
amylin456
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitoc88 View Post
This is my biggest fantasy.

1. I would have interest in sucking a cock without a woman there but not sure I would go through withit. If a woman was there, i would do it in a hearbeat.

2. I would do anything and everything to make her happy with a cock, suck it, lick his balls. let him cum in my mouth and take it in my ass.

3. I did when I was younger but they touched me I didn't touch him. I was too young. so really no. I haven't yet.

4. the hottest part of the fantasy, is her guiding his cock into my mouth holding it as she feeds it to me, and telling me how turned it is makes her to see a cock in my mouth. Turning her on while she directs what she wants. So hard right now.
Your point # 4 is very very hot !!!!

Old 08-30-2010, 09:17 AM   #109
nitoc88
Really Experienced

Thank you, I think about it all the time.

Old 08-30-2010, 05:49 PM   #110
rm1969
Really Experienced

I would do, have done and will continue to do whatever my girl asks me to. I sucked cock before I met her and she loves to watch me do it (and sometimes join in and help out). We are cock loving sluts and we like to make men cum.

I have done nothing more than sucking cock but she keeps telling me that one of these days she is going to let one of the guys I'm regular with take my ass....I'm scared and excited at the same time!

Purity Test 32.5%

Old 09-05-2010, 12:01 PM   #111
sgettoit
Experienced

What a great thread. Would love to hear more.

Old 09-06-2010, 03:44 PM   #112
claimsguy
Really Really Experienced

My wife and I have role played us picking up another man and having him service the both of us however we wanted and me then me getting picked up by a bi couple and I must service them while my wife watches. Anything goes in both situations.

Old 09-06-2010, 11:06 PM   #113
wonderingdude
Really Experienced

1. Would you have any interest in sucking cock without your girl in the equation?

1). Yes, it's interesting, but I'm sure she's not into it. If she was, cool. I am most interested in trying it with A woman in the equation...
2). I'd do oral but I'm not at all into receiving anal. I suppose the furthest I'd go that way is to let him fuck my cheeks. IF she asked.
3). I've never experienced cock. I HOPE a girl (or two) will be involved if I do.
4). The hottest part? I don't know. Everyone's happy? Good enough for me.

Old 09-15-2010, 05:04 AM   #114
Craufurd
Experienced

My wife wouln't understand, but I'd love to suck cock, not for her, but for me.

Old 09-15-2010, 03:49 PM   #115
JackJillUT
Virgin

Jill isn't into it. We've discussed it, but she really has no interest in seeing me with a guy. I asked her about say, her sharing a cock with another guy, and she really wasn't into that.

I could handle a cock. Especially in the heat of the moment, cock isn't repulsive to me, either giving or receiving head. But at the same time, I can't imagine kissing another guy.

Old 09-17-2010, 10:05 PM   #116
evanwired
Really Experienced

never mind

Last edited by evanwired : 10-31-2010 at 03:27 PM.

Old 09-17-2010, 10:36 PM   #117
Reshbod
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanwired View Post
yes
Quote:
Willing to try just about anything other than golden showers or scat.
Quote:
Not yet.

Quote:

Having a cock in my mouth.

Life the Universe and Everything

Old 09-28-2010, 01:24 PM   #118
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanwired View Post

Absolutely I would.

As far as it could go. I've enjoyed just about everything that you can do with a cock

Many times. Sometimes a woman was there, sometimes it was just us boys.

For me, it is all about the feel and taste of that marvelous cock and cum.
) Nice

Old 09-28-2010, 02:20 PM   #119
Hitchiker69
Really Experienced

I'm a Bi guy. This is not how I started. But when I arrived in Sydney I was pleasantly surprised to find I was in a gay town. I enjoyed the best of both worlds during the years I was there.
I love Sydney!

Old 09-28-2010, 05:58 PM   #120
RamseySD
Virgin

1. Would you have any interest in sucking cock without your girl in the equation? Hasn't happened yet, who knows, at theright time,,,

Have sucked several cocks, taken a few anally.

Yes, and I should write about the experiences

Breaking a taboo, getting her really turned on, finding out and accepting what turns me on regardless of societies rules.

Old 09-28-2010, 06:11 PM   #121
nalas15
Really Experienced

Ramsey....be nice if you would write about those experiences. I'm sure we woild all like to read them

Old 09-28-2010, 10:04 PM   #122
AdrianaSilver
Literotica Guru

Before I noticed this thread here, I was just thinking about asking mine what he thinks about the idea.

Broken promises don't upset me. I just think, why did you believe me?

If I could run across a meadow into my own arms, I would.

Mes lèvres ferait le plus fort des hommes faibles au niveau des genoux.

Old 09-28-2010, 10:11 PM   #123
Cycle Tom
Literotica Guru

I would love to be in a threesome in which I would suck the other guy's cock...very exciting!

Old 09-29-2010, 05:41 AM   #124
malecasual
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycle Tom View Post
I would love to be in a threesome in which I would suck the other guy's cock...very exciting!
And I'd love to be in the threesome getting mine sucked--any ladies want to hop in and complete the group?

Old 09-30-2010, 03:43 AM   #125
satyr987
Virgin

I don't currently have a woman in my life; I often wish I could meet one like the female posters in this thread, that is, a woman who yearns to see her man with another man, who supports and encourages him so as to reduce his anxiety, who assists in arranging threesomes including finding partners, and who teaches and guides her man to the best of her ability to impart skills and confidence.

For such a woman, I would do my best to please her, which in turn would increase my happiness by fulfilling desires and breaking barriers. I've had a few experiences with cock in my life, but it has never led to a habit. I'd like to see if a nice girl couldn't change that.

Yes. Sucking cock is something I want to do for myself primarily, though I would love to arouse a girlfriend at the same time. I'd also hope her presence would make me more at ease.

I'm very comfortable with using my hands on a cock, sucking a cock, and what belongs to the latter: swallowing semen and taking cum shots on the body and face.

Although I'd be much less comfortable, I would get fucked by another man if my girlfriend wanted that to happen. I might want to try it regardless. I'm intrigued by the notion of anal pleasure, but have never got much out of insertion. Anal sex just doesn't seem like it would be pleasurable, but I know many people have found otherwise. I think I'll save my own cock for pussy.

Basically, I am potentially willing to do anything with cock.

I've had two experiences with cock: one with two women watching, and once only with another guy.

The first unfortunately was shrouded in the haze of alcohol. My bisexual friend and I somehow ended up having sex - including me getting fucked without preparation or lube, which made my ass hurt for two weeks. Two female friends were watching, and one was apparently egging us on.

The second time was a NSA internet arrangement. I was very uncomfortable most of the time, and wouldn't go this route again. On the positive side, I swallowed cum that wasn't mine for the first time, and truly enjoyed it.

Perhaps the hottest part is a victory for self-mastery, for impediments overthrown, and for a new sexual horizon.

Then again, perhaps, the hottest part is all the tasty cum for me to eat. That's pretty hard to beat.