Primalex: The service sub

Primalex

Literotica Guru
So,

I'm at your service - if you have a question about BDSM, politics, religion, computer science, art, medicine, cooking or about Primalex himself, then I'll answer it.

I will refrain from any bad language in here, too.

Of course, you can PM, too, if you don't want to reveal nasty details, like how you vote.

What's the best gallery/museum show you've been to in the last 10 years?

how come you fancy Satindesire so much? ya know she's married :D

What's the best gallery/museum show you've been to in the last 10 years?

Difficult one.

Stavovské divadlo in Prague.

Okay, it doesn't count, it's a theater, but I think it's a museum, too - and it's more than 10 years ago since I was in Prague.

Body Worlds.

Tim Burton at the MoMA!

(Body Worlds... Tim Burton...hmmm.. pattern much?)

Otherwise, I fancy certain artists and then try to visit exhibitions where they are part of, f.e. I adore Dave Coba and so went to Caffe Vivaldi 2007 in NY.

that is gibberish to me. apart from the pay someone, which I can't do.

Buy a book.

Or offer sexual services to someone who can write HTML and CSS.

Or at least pretend the opportunity that the nerd will receive this after he finished coding for you.

Pffft!

and

Pffft!

that is gibberish to me. apart from the pay someone, which I can't do.

Your best option is to use a WYSIWYG, like adobe go live, or use wordpress which is very easy to do and everything is plugin based, upload a plugin and bam, no coding necessary.

What's up with the creepy avatar?

Also - will you be joining WD's "I'd rather leave the country than live with more Mexicans" campaign? Or would you rather join me at Netzach's party to celebrate WD leaving?

Buy a book.

Or at least pretend the opportunity that the nerd will receive this after he finished coding for you.

ooooh that looks like I could follow it!

a better option than trying to sell sexual favours. even geeky nerds ahve standards.

Your best option is to use a WYSIWYG, like adobe go live, or use wordpress which is very easy to do and everything is plugin based, upload a plugin and bam, no coding necessary.

I have iWeb but it's a bit basic and I need it to look slick and sexy.

Buy a book.

Hmm. Do you have any suggestions for somebody who can do (very) basic HTML, but doesn't really know a whole bunch about CSS? My sites are Wordpress sites because a.) it's easy and b.) it's effective for what I need it for, but I'd love to create my own themes.

Hmm. Do you have any suggestions for somebody who can do (very) basic HTML, but doesn't really know a whole bunch about CSS? My sites are Wordpress sites because a.) it's easy and b.) it's effective for what I need it for, but I'd love to create my own themes.

In my very humble opinion, it's not worth the effort. CSS is not difficult at all, but it requires a lot of fiddling and then of course custom images for a good theme. You receive nearly the same results if you pick a theme that is close to what you want and just replace a few images.

I'm a video game virgin. How old were you when you started to play?

I really don't know. I know that it was an arcade game and that I couldn't see the screen at all. My first computer was the Commodore VIC-20. At 12 I won a computer tournament in the age range 12-17. I quickly turned to online communication though. At the age of 18 I had $ 400,- phone bills for long distance calls.

Last edited:
Back