tit torture!

poor dolf. i don't think this thread was supposed to go like this :(
 
ok, I don't feel so bad for fapping over seany and zumi slagging it out.

If it helps the orgasms any, I do have a medium amount of chest hair with a "treasure trail." :D

Hey, what's a cupcake tie? I started getting into and collecting shibari erotica a few years back, but am not big on the terminology. And Googling it isn't coming up with anything.
 
they all had beards and they all died.
you have a fair point, there, kibbles
or two, if the pics are to be believed :)

it was a long time ago, but a bit of tit torture never hurt anyone.










Disclaimer: there is an outside possibility that damaging breast tissue can cause breast cancer, so don't do cupcake ties!
it does! it does!

i'm giggling at all the tits trying to torture each other :D
you so bad, girl



zumi, thankyou for not wanting to hurt my breasts.
i don't think anyone else does either. :)
 
If it helps the orgasms any, I do have a medium amount of chest hair with a "treasure trail." :D

Hey, what's a cupcake tie? I started getting into and collecting shibari erotica a few years back, but am not big on the terminology. And Googling it isn't coming up with anything.


Its where the rope is looped tight around the breast forcing the flesh over the rope, creating in effect a boob cupcake..
 
Of course, some things just don't create the right erotic mood.

10.jpg
 
if ever a thread
deserved a pot stirring
titty twist...
 
i'm more offended by the ugly state of his fingernails.

he should've made her give him a manicure first.
 
that one's
a dirty story
of
give and take.

the clinical
ones are an entirely
different kink.

metal/wood.
 
tit torture's all about
what's next

not about
catching up

or
arriving.






prose
all you want
 
Back
Top