How many years has this taken..

lol,, oh would you now.. hmm will have to work on getting those shots ;P

Jeans and ass.. right ladies i'm onto it... jeans ass jeans ass ass jeans ass.. got it!

:p hmm now where to get some of those....

There you go Summer - jeans.. of sort :p

edit actually i'm going to step back a bit - did anyone actually see it?!

Last edited:
there thats a bit better :p

:eek: I really did make this face. Well......I don't know that my eyes got that big...that doesn't seem healthy...and my face certainly didn't turn blue, again...perfectly fine over here...but my jaw did drop! Better than biting my thumb I suppose ;) Yowza!

hey thumb biting is good :p :) but glad you like um me :) i got a few more if you ask pretty like.
glad your not blue faced.. i dont know what thats like .. only know the blue balls syndrome

*likes your jaw droppingness*

since it seems my sole purpose tonight is to ensure that your jaw continues to drop thought i must add this for you - and any other women folk that are lurking :p

Last edited:
since it seems my sole purpose tonight is to ensure that your jaw continues to drop thought i must add this for you - and any other women folk that are lurking :p

Keep turning, cute stuff. We need more than jaws to drop! ;)

:p Are you implying what I think, I think you think you're implying....? Less pants!

I highly suggest you bring this thread back to life ;)

I am I am I am :) hehe just ducking out for some food - will be back in an hour... please leave any suggestions or requests here :)

flip look i even indexed a few on the front page..

I am I am I am :) hehe just ducking out for some food - will be back in an hour... please leave any suggestions or requests here :)

flip look i even indexed a few on the front page..

Whoop!!!! New pics!

I still haven't seen enough of your arse. :devil:

oh really...?/?/? you want more bum!??
anyone else? or just dear arianthe?

Hey ladies..
feeling rather rather riske' and well aroused

have some + lit rated pics if any of you would like to see :p PM me and i'll send you the link :)

china_0080.jpg
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED

I'm with...

...Arianthe and Isseii....we need to see more of that sexy bum ;)

agh ok ok ok 1x bum coming up .. not like cumming but getting here.. pretty sure the u one would be a bit weird..

Back