Dark Temptation... (pm for invite)

EzraPound

Half PIG half little girl
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Posts
1,520
They go by the name Sacrebleu.
They are most likely the secret origin of the french profanity. Yes their french in origin, but their ancestors had long ago left the gene pool.They reside in a house that looks like any other 20 million dollar mansion,except there is no apparent security. The front gate is always unlocked, and there are no dogs or armed guard,s you just walk up to the front door and knock.Unless your one of the undead..a vampire..then you know just exactly how dangerous this place is. The physic pressure is tremendous,only the most stupid of bloodsuckers would dare to come here uninvited, and stupid bloodsuckers have a very short afterlife. The family (if you could call them that), live here are the primary governing body of the north American vampire society,they normally use a hands off approach and let most things work themselves out, but occasionally they are forced to intervene, That's where I come in. Much to my shame I was "gifted" and cursed with a special talent when I was changed. I can insert thoughts in to other vampiers heads. I am the perfect assassin because I need no weapons, no special stealth techniques , no exotic fighting style..I just simply put the thought that you need to go for a walk in the sunshine in your head and your a pile of steaming ash. All I need to do is see you and know where you are.
My victims are unaware that they are being killed, they just simply did something they thought they wanted to do..and died.I don't enjoy my work ,fortunately I am not called upon often.
It was explained to me early on that I either did this work, or be killed myself for my talent, and then someone eles less subtle would do the work anyway..so I chose to live and live with what I did. It wasn't much of a stretch for someone who lives by taking the blood of others.

The doors opened as I approached and the very person who explained my choices to me was standing there, looking strangely innocent and divine in the moon light, but I knew she had rid her self of any trace of innocents or shred of humanity 200 years before I was born. With her raven black hair and the paleness that only comes from not having seen sunlight for hundreds of years she looked as if she might be a marble statue of a young beautiful woman of 20, but when you looked in to her eyes you knew the truth, even mortals sensed it.

She said nothing and greeted me in her usual fashion, grabing a hand full of my hair and forcing my head back, clamping her mouth to my throat,biting down hard driving her teeth through my skin and tasting my blood. I offered no resistance, just like the first time...the very first time .I secretly enjoyed it,even then when I felt my self dying that night..the night she changed me..
I felt her humming against my throat as she gently pulled my blood from me,then she released me, my wounds healing already.

"You taste better every decade, my lovely John" her bright child like smile sending shivers up my spine,suddenly turning, she began walking..

" sorry no time for chit chat" in her soft french accent"we have become aware of a serious problem.
"one that needs you special gift, for the three others we sent to take care of her two have disappeared and the one that returned to us...frankly has us scared"

I stopped dead in my tracks the incredulity in my voice "scared?" The most powerful beings on the face of north Amrerica..scared..suddenl,y I got a very bad feeling about this..
She looked annoyed with the unfamiliar emotion.
"yes my John ..scared ..He came back...mortal"spiting out the word then looking up she saw the confusion in my face.."you know walk in the sun,eat food ..die of old age mortal"

"Did you.."
.She cut me off.
"yes and he just died , his blood turned black and he died when we tried to change him again, I still have the nasty taste in my mouth and was sick for days afterward..do you here ME! SICK!"Her face screwed with the very idea that she could ever be something so mundane as..sick.

"You have to DEAL with this my John!, pleading as small child would, then suddenly as cool as ice she added" My staff is in here they will brief you with all that we know and you will be given any thing you need,no questions asked,but this abomination has to DIE!,we can not let her live and possibly (shivering) reproduce some how..do you understand my John?"the lilt in her voice returning but I still felt and saw the madness. Then I nodded my head not really understanding but afraid to upset her further.

"good!" she smiled brightly like a little girl and opened the door for me..
 
Trinity walked the streets every night, this was her job not to mentioned she rather enjoyed the night air and quietness of the early morning hours. Every step she took the breeze would blow back her dark red hair while her bright blue eyes scanned over the area. She usually took the time to do more than scan with her eyes but she figured it would take them awhile to round up their troops after what she sent back to them.

There weren’t many vampires that worked together, some being loners, but she knew there was a group of them that even the newly turned was afraid of. They had sent a few vampires after her, trying to take her down like she was nothing but an ant to be stepped on. The first two found out it wasn’t as easy as they had hoped. Attacking her while she walked down a dark alley, thinking they would find themselves a sweet treat when in reality they found their bodies turning to dust where they stood.

Though the last one they sent touched a softer side to herself and when he tried to feed on her he found himself getting his greatest wish, at least a wish for some. He didn’t have the urge for human blood, he could eat normal food and even walk out in the sunlight again. Yes he was mortal again, she gave him his life back and what did he do to repay her? He ran back to them. She knew he had because she couldn’t find him anywhere.

This was her job, this is what she woke up for every sunset, what she craved every night while walking the streets. She was clearing the world of vampires using her own body to do it.

Turning the corner the lights on the street flickered. Trinity tilted her head to the side but never stopping her steps. Her senses flared out and she picked it up, the empty spot that always signaled a vampire. There was always a hum to the world around her, so when she came across an empty spot she knew exactly what she was facing.

Her soft sweet voice began to slither through the night, “Come my friend, come out and play with me.”

Her hips began to sway a bit more, letting her leather trench coat open in the breeze to show off the skin that showed around her mid-drift blue shirt. The same blue that brought out the sparkle in her eyes. Along with the mid-drift she had on jean shorts and knee high boots with straps that went down the outside of them.

She felt his eyes fixated on her as she slowed her walk down the street, looking innocent and inviting, tempting the vampire closer.

She felt his presence behind her, “Mmmm goodie, you wanted to play.” His voice deep with a hint of temptation in it, “You did call to me, besides I would hate to see a young beautiful woman such as yourself find herself in some kind of trouble walking down the dark streets alone.”

Trinity turned toward the vampire and smiled softly, lifting her chin so that her white skinned glowed in the moonlight along her neck. She saw his eyes move toward the throbbing pulse that lay under the skin. Taking a step toward him she beckoned him with her body, her eyes promising such pleasures.

She moved into the circle of his arms, acting as if she was pulled to him by some means that was unseen. Her hands found his chest and in her head she sighed, feeling another great chest that was going to be gone by dawn. She licked over her lips as he bent his head toward her neck; her head tilting to the side, almost coaxing him to take a taste.

She felt the sting of his teeth as they pierced her skin, feeling him begin to drink from her. It normally didn’t take long and she usually had it down to a science. He pulled back from her hissing as she smiled warmly to him, his anger lashing out at her in his voice, “You Bitch!”

That was the last thing she heard from his lips as he froze where he stood. She watched as he slowly began to disintegrate before her eyes, turning to a small pile of dust on the sidewalk. She circled her finger in the air beside her, the wind picking up for a brief moment, but enough time to scatter his remains.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, feeling the pinpricks in her neck heal without a trace. Turning she continued down the street as the lights flickered back on, pulling the edges of her trench coat around her, securing it with her belt. She smiled as there was one less vampire she had to deal with later.
 
Last edited:
The briefing was short.
They didn't really know much, her underlings looking very nervous as they gave him the short but somewhat unnerving details. almost all based one what the one survivor had told them before he died. Apparently he had begged for them not to try and change him back ,but The Sacrebleu where determined to find out if they could change him back. John didn't know how he felt about that... there where times he would have given anything to see day light again, and times when he would gladly have given himself to her all over again to change him. As he left the mansion,he felt the hunger rising,he would need to feed before he went hunting.The hunger would be a distraction he couldn't afford.This was not the usual "get rid of a problem"job.

Going to a local bar, the girl just walked up to him smiling,she wouldn't remember a thing in the morning just feel weak and little rundown.She might even notice the wound in her neck. John didn't have to kill he just would wipe the evening from their mind , unless they were special then he would let them remember the feeling of having given themselves to something dangerous and powerful.It would feel like a dream...a distant unrecallable fantasy that made their panties wet.Most of the time he felt like he should give something back...something in return for the life force he would take from them.But sometimes he took because they deserved it and their dreams would be nightmares of blood and loss.Tonight though he had work to do so he left her in her bed, quietly asleep,not to remember anything.

Walking down the street in the area his "prey" was known to have been,he wondered idly at what she might be?.What she might represent ? He couldn't answer these questions now and if he didn't get his mind on the task at hand he might not get a chance to find out.
They had told him to look for a beautiful assured redhead, walking down dangerous streets,without fear. "My god" he thought to himself if that was the case she was trolling for trouble.How powerful was she the she had no fear?..or how dumb? May be she was unaware of what she was, her body just doing what it did to protect her,a kind of darwinian arms race the humans getting one up this time.Or may be she wasn't human at all."giggling to him self"good one John" space aliens coming down just to kill vampiers, like an old 50s double feature....

Then he felt it..or rather finally noticed the little ripple in the air,something felt different. He felt him self relaxing, food was near..his thoughts paused,but he had just fed...the thoughts weren't his own and only someone with his kind of experience would have noticed. He kept walking she might only know he was around but not who he was specifically, finally feigning interest in something in one of the store windows , he looked carefully around. and saw nothing,,Damn! under his breath already she had the upper hand and the chase hadn't even begune yet. Turning casually, John continued to walk, suddenly he felt a strong urge to turn around and go back "good he thought to him self that means I am moving away from her ,he began to run now ,trying to put as much distance between them as possible . "not good, John not good "berating, him self " she knows who you are now,and you haven't seen her yet.."Not good at all ...think! John" He needed a way to get her out in the open,see her before she was too close to him.
 
Last edited:
Trinity moved down the street with a casual walk, her eyes darting from place to place while her senses moved out taking a tally if anything was around. She moved into an alley turning and leaning against the wall she closed her eyes and tilted her head back, resting it against the wall.

Her mind lingered for a moment of her life. She was doing good things, but no one even knew. So many would ignorant to the fact that something dangerous actually did lurk in the dark. Not to mention the men she actually did meet. They thought her mad to prowl the streets at night. Heck some laid claim to her being a whore.

She shook her head to clear her thoughts, she felt her bodies need for attention but pushed that sensation away too. She needed herself clear the rest of the night, not making herself a target for her hormones. She leaned away from the wall and began to walk from the alley when it hit her, a dark one was near she could feel it.

She glanced up, determining that was not where she felt him. She looked toward the street, the 'sensation' was coming from there, which means he was actually pretending to be human. That was ballsy of him, she thought. Not many took to the streets anymore, well not since the ones that did started missing.

Her mind trying to lure him closer while her eyes darted back and forth trying to determine what direction he may be coming from. Her eyes locked on a dark figure looking over something in the store window. She couldn't get a good line of sight on him but she knew he was different, she just couldn't wrap her mind around how.

She pushed at him and he began to walk away. She pushed again to bring him back to her and he started to run down the street. Tilting her head she found it amusing and concerning that he was able to resist her call. She debated on following him, her eyes glancing around again to see if there was anything out of the ordinary.

Seeing nothing Trinity stepped from the alley, her eyes moving over the direction he went before turning and begin to walk slowly that way. Her mind reeling with thoughts of how to entice him to her since the call didn't work. Her mind floating over her many techniques in the past while her steps were slow, as if she was just taking a casual walk down the street at night.
 
After few blocks ,he slowed and seeing a park turned in to it.The pull was gone now what ever she was doing had a range,but he was sure she could feel the presents of Vampires.
Looking around he decided that she needed to see him on order to call to him.It was a good theory but if he was wrong it could be a deadly mistake,unfortunately there was only one way to find out. Moving into the bushes he found a comfortable hidden spot, looking out at the street and sat cross legged.
Then taking a deep breath he closed his eyes and tried to still his mind. John was not much good at meditating really,but it helped him with his senses. As usual that woman child, that princess of the Sacrebleu ,had him him unfocused. Just her casual touch was enough to send him to dark places of desire in his mind, he tried to avoid her as much as possible. He knew she was bad for him, he wanted to hang onto as much of his humanity as he could and every time he gave in to her, he always felt a little less human... "you need a girl friend(sigh) ...focus John" He stilled his thoughts finlay and then he focused on making him self as small as possible trying to pull in his physic foot print,and simultaneously reaching out with his mind .At least he knew what he was looking for now, she didn't feel like a vampire to him ,but it was similar in some ways. Defiantly a hunter .Sitting very still, pulling the night in around him only another vampire would notice him now, humans would walk by completely unaware he was there,but he didn't fool himself, she would know. He was just wanted her to get as close as possible before she did.
Finally he felt a faint ripple,focusing on it he felt her aliveness,She was powerful and aware of her power ,he could feel the way she reached out scanning with her mind, Then he saw her, his heart stopped for a moment, She turned and looked his way ,"damn it John" to him self and quickly pushed a thought at her, (no vampire there) simple, but he put his might behind it, unsure of her defences. Watching as confusion crossed her expression, then she moved on for few steps before a wry smile crossed her beautiful face and she started across the road. "Too blunt", John decided, instead he now pushed the thought (over there, by the bench) at her softly at first slowly ramping up the strength of it. trying to give her the impression of a growing feeling, an intuition. She was on guard now. but it seemed to work her path veered slightly towards the bench. The confident way she walked, not hiding or sneaking gave him full view of her, watching her move with such grace and power it was a monent before he realized he was dangerously distracted.
 
As Trinity made her way down the street she branched out her senses, trying to pick out any vampire, much less the one that bolted from her. Her steps were slow and even deliberate but to anyone watching her it seemed pretty normal.

She slowed as she came to the park, her eyes drifting over the grounds before resting on some trees. Her senses flared within her, he was there, she just knew it. Before she could take a step she lost him. Confusion swept through her, she had never lost a vampire like that before.

She took a few more steps down the street before her senses picked him up again. She gave a small smile, like she was commending him on his effort to fool her. Moving across the street she found herself moving away from the spot where her senses laid claim to him being.

Trinity stopped moving, her mind reeling with the idea that this one was much stronger than most that she came across. He was able to fog her mind twice and she didn't even notice until she was a few steps away from her original destination.

Thinking quickly she moved off, away from the bench, almost like she was following some trail. She intended to move around the park and come in from behind. She was curious about this one and had to get a good look at him before she called him to her, though the last time didn't fair too well for her.

She moved off into the darkness, moving around trees but also making her way back to the set of trees near the entrance. She pulled her senses deep within herself, like putting a lid on her powers. This put her at a disadvantage, but she had to know, had to get a look at him.

Trinity moved up, her steps soft in the grass. She wasn't trying to hide any sounds, that was nearly impossible, but she could make him believe it was some human walking along.

She moved in closer, her eyes moving over his back again, wishing he would turn toward her. Her eyes lingered over the way he was crouched, the muscles that seem to ripple under his clothes, she could tell he had plenty of battles under his belt. She was curious to know with whom did those battles take place with.

Trinity shook herself, trying to get her thoughts under control. Her voice sang out, soft on the wind, "Don't tease me, come play with me."

Her voice being a part of her powers, unraveled the rest. Her senses flared out, moving along the grounds of the park, searching, always searching. Her eyes moved over him, seeing him still for a moment, almost like he wasn't there.

She took another step, her hands moving to unravel the belt on her coat, revealing her body should he turn toward her, "Come now, don't be shy."
 
He watched her drift away from the bench.That was too easy...she was toying with him now like a cat. But did she know where he was. He watched her walk down the path her long legs flashing .
Her power seeming to fade quickly, as she moved out of sight. letting himself relax for a bit, john rubbed his face. He desperately wanted to know more about her now, he couldn't wash her beauty from his mind,"get your self together John, she is prey..a problem to get rid of" ..already he was having doubts...suddenly there was a tingle, he cursed him self, distracted again! Reaching out with his mind felt something soft ,quiet and CLOSE! it was whispered request ,a shadow of a thought ,if he hadn't been looking for it he would have missed it ..."turn around"..
The hair stood up on the back of his neck, he froze getting ready to move when her voice stopped him..

"Don't tease me, come play with me."

And with it her power flared washing over him "run John RUN! " he basted in side his head, but before he could shake himself loose, her voice slid into his brain again..

"Come now, don't be shy."

slowly he stood his movement easy and relaxed unlike the turmoil inside his head as he furiously battened down his own mind, preparing for the assault ,she had won control of his body ..he would be damned if she would get his mind,reserving his strength waiting for her to make a mistake..and yet..there was something in his own self that wanted to know her.. He looked up and was greeted by an angel she had undone her coat and the exposed the smooth soft skin of her midriff with the soft play full expression...he realised he was in very seruise danger ...but if he had to go...she was the one he wanted to take him.."stop it john!,this is how she works!" shaking himself mentally then..focusing he manged to stop himself from going to her but he couldn't run yet, he needed to give her the impression he could walk away at any time, so she would loosen her grip, he decided it was time to talk...best to start simple..
"forgive my rudeness...but what are you?..besides very beautiful.."
why did that last part come out ? , he thought to himself..if vampiers could blush he would be beat red now...
 
Last edited:
Trinity's smile faltered only a bit when he stood up and turned toward her. Her breath even caught in her throat and her heart picked up a beat. She forced herself back to being calm, but she knew that little falter he would pick up on.

Her eyes moved over his features, his midnight black hair, pulled back from his ruggedly handsome face with a leather strap. His dark blue eyes almost looked black and it set off his pale complexion. Her eyes flowed down from his face to take notice of the body before her. His muscles rippled under his clothes like some predatory cat ready to pounce or even flee.

Trinity found it fascinating, most vampires were handsome but none was like a punch to her belly, this one was. She tried to gather herself again, her eyes moving up over him slowly as if she could memorize him, every detail about him. She even felt her skin itch, the itch to be touched and caressed.

An image flashed in her mind making her power wavered just a bit. The image of them in bed, sweat beading off their naked bodies as they kissed passionately. Trinity shook the image from her mind, not sure if it was him or her own mind trying to distract her.

His voice slid over her, tightening things low. How could he do that? She has never been affected by their voices before, much less their looks. Was she losing her abilities she wondered.

Her power flared out, like tiny fingers moving around him, caressing over him. She wanted to know more about him, wanted to know why it was that he affected her like no other. Her curiosity showing but she was unable to hide it.

Trinity took a step toward him without even realizing it. She had to get herself under control, this wasn't some guy she was trying to pick up to even to catch his eye, this was her enemy.

"What am I? I am many things, I can be many things as well." Her fingers slid over the edge of her belly, resting her hand lightly on her hip just to push the trench coat back further from her skin. A breezed blew through the park, pushing her hair from her face. She took a deep breath in, savoring the scent of the night but also picking up his as well. He smelled all man and that smell alone threw tiny flames to lick over her skin.

"Why don't you come here and find out everything that I can be?" She smiled seductively to him, trying to keep her mind focused on what she needed to do even though her body was tightening more with every moment her eyes brushed over him.
 
She certainly felt human but she looked angelic, decidedly not " vampire" even though vampiers always look good, she was special there was something soo "alive" about her presents, the perfect vampire bait, and worse perfect for him. Her blues eyes looked in to his and he felt his heart melting.Then a flash of heat and passion .but he could not tell if it was his thoughts or hers ,doubt and confusion pored into his brain as he watched her. Her power flaring and waning, searching and pushing against him.Then she spoke,her voice so powerfully seductive, her words so enticing and yet her smile had grown softer now, as the breeze pushed her dark red hair around her anglic face.

"What am I? I am many things, I can be many things as well."

He was finding his ground with her "call" and slowly felt control of his body coming back to him. The problem was his curiosity and the soft smooth skin.She kept exposing more of ,as they faced each other. He smiled inwardly yes she certainly knew what she was doing.

He reached out with his senses and felt her heart racing..was it fear?..no ..There was no scent of adrenaline as the breeze changed directions..But now as he took her scent in to him, he almost closed his eyes as it wound into his brain,so intoxicating the soft whispers of divine femininity ..

"Oh no you don't" he warned himself inwardly as he found himself moving towards her, he manged to stop and found she had not pushed him..his own desire had moved him forward. looking into her blue eyes .he wondered at what she saw when she looked at him.

His heart was aching for her touch,but she was dangerous ,lethal to vampiers. And yet he was no longer sure he could remove this angel from existence..he needed to run but his own need, the deep loneliness he had known since it all began, cried out for her, but why? he hardly knew her and she was as intent on killing him as he was her...wasn't she?

"Why don't you come here and find out everything that I can be?"

He smiled at her non-answer,wanting to get her mind off the hunt he decided to press her for answers....

"oh ..I think I will stay where I am for the moment.."smiling warmly " I don't just fall into the arms of every beautiful women who comes my way...besides I find you fascinating and would love to know more about you..first." letting the innuendo trail behind..

Then he saw a another flash of confusion on her face that was quickly covered by the gorgeous mask of her smile..then, he realised that they both felt this confusion thier thoughts mirroring each other, getting stronger,unknowingly as he watched her, his mind summoned her to him..his own need and curioslty taking control.As much as she was calling to him, he called to her with his very core,and he was both terrified she would come to him and terrified she would not...
 
Last edited:
Trinity expected him to move toward her and when he didn't she felt the confusion slide over her. His words beating at her mind and her body. She knew that the confusion of his actions and his words were showing, but this vampire was something different.

She smiled to him realizing he voiced exactly what she wanted, she wanted to know more about him. Yet the comment about falling into the arms of a woman twisted something inside of her. She could 'feel' he was not a new vampire. Heck they were rather easy kills, he was ancient to be able to keep himself away from her when she pushed softly at him.

Trinity guessed he didn't stay hidden in the shadows, that he probably had many lovers over time. Why was she even concerned with this? What was making her think these things and not be able to keep her mind on her work?

Her eyes danced over him before she realized she had taken a step toward him and was actually starting to take another step toward him. She didn't want to seem like she didn't intend to do that so she turned her foot and stepped to the side instead, letting her eyes drop from his.

"I am sure there are many thing we both wish to know about each other." Her eyes flicked to him, her hands sliding behind her back under the coat, clasping with each other like she was about to pace the small stretch of grass near his hiding place. "I would suspect that a name would be a good start, but once I give you that you must step from those trees, deal?"

Trinity could feel that he wasn't someone she could just make do something, like coming to her. Yes he took a step, but so did she, they seemed equally matched and equally seduced with one another. But yet she wasn't going to give up that easily.

She turned around on her heel and took a step back down the path she was making, her eyes flicking to him from time to time. "Trinity is my name and yours would be?" Trinity stopped at the end of her small path and turned to face him again. Again she let her powers flare out like a soft caress along his skin, calling to him to come to her, to touch her and taste her.
 
John Smiled broadly ,letting the smile cover his face. She was making it so terribly easy to give in to her, to trust her. Watching her start to pace,with only a small stiffness to it, to let him know she had felt his call.

"I am sure there are many thing we both wish to know about each other."

Her hands going behind her, a small hint of the turmoil in her mind.

"I would suspect that a name would be a good start, but once I give you that you must step from those trees, deal?"

He relented and moved forward, for an answer his eyes following her closly. Only just stopping him self from going to her, but that small amount of control was letting him relax. Now she was out of her usual patter, he had gotten her curiosity up.She was letting her power drop, as she decided it wasn't going to work on him.

"Trinity is my name and yours would be?"

He smiled again.

"Hello Trinity, it is a pleasure to meet you.....I am John"

He felt her power sweep over him, felt the desire to touch her taste her ,but he countered with his own push ,he sent his very real desire to simply kiss her tasting her skin,her mouth but not her blood, letting the image of his hands softly caressing her fill his mind then sending it to her with the force of of his true emotions. This was dangerous ,using his true thoughts like this but he had no choice, she was too strong.

Now it was her turn to move closer he felt ,in this delicious game they where playing. Yes he thought he was enjoying himself tremendously,feeling alive for the first time in decades..

" I belive it is my turn now?.."raising an eyebrow "please tell me lovely Trinity when did you realise there was something,difernt about you? ..how did you discover your ..ah..talent?"

Taking a huge risk he walked towards her letting her think she had won briefly then he used all of his might to move past her his feelings crying out her soft scent clawing at him,her nearness was almost too much. Forcing himself to push past her ..one more ...two more.. three more steps ..before he turned and faced her again ,hoping, the stifness of his movements didn't show...then he smiled again warmly watching the tiniest trace of shock on her face quickly fade..

"
 
John...John...normal name for a not so normal man Trinity thought. She must have been distracted from her own thoughts or something because the moment she released her power to tease over him she was swamped with images. The tingling feel in her lips and along her arms brought goose bumps along her flesh.

His words broke her from the images and she found herself another step closer to him. She tried to hide the shock that floated through her. His own abilities matching hers and sometimes even taking over all rational thought for her. That was dangerous and she knew it, that was why she attempted to hide any effects he had on her.

Letting her coat fall back over her sides, hoping it would cover the signs of her obvious hard nipples, her eyes caught his movement. He was moving toward her, her heart began to race, a mixture of excitement and fear. She wanted him. The part of her that was all hunter screamed for her to kill him, put him out of his misery. The part that was all woman wanted to grab him and wrap her body around his while giving in to the images that have floated through her mind.

Feeling him brush by her she shivered where she stood. Turning slowly, almost too slow if he wanted to attack her, her eyes looked to him. Trinity collected her expression on her face, trying to hide her shock that he was able to pull himself past her.

She decided she was going to test him a bit, just to see how good he really was. She turned to face him intending to answer his question but setting up an image in her mind before her voice slid from her lips.

The image of her pressing her soft body close to his. Kissing his lips with intense passion while her fingers brushed lightly over his chest under his shirt. Her lips traveling down his neck, nipping along the way like she could eat him alive. Her fingers brushing over his chest and down his belly. Trying to pull her own self from the image, "It is a rather long story John. If you have time I do not mind telling it. But I have known about my gifts for many years now."

She smiles to him watching his eyes widen slightly. Turning she moves to the nearby bench, taking a seat and crossing her legs. Her arm resting along the back of the bench as her eyes called to him, "Come John, have a seat. I promise I won't bite...at least not too hard." She winked at him before laughing softly.
 
"It is a rather long story John. If you have time I do not mind telling it. But I have known about my gifts for many years now."

Then he was blasted with a barrage of images and feelings ,soft sensual touches,deep wanton kisses the feeling of her body pressed to his. He caught his breath at her power and her beauty,Already he had been imagining those things for him self and more.Watching her intently as she moved to the bench sitting flaunting her long shapely legs ,her coat falling open again showing him the shape and curve of her breasts along with the hardness of her nipples...he felt his breathing deepen, He imagined the feel of them in his mouth and the between his fingers ,and the heavy softness of her breasts in his hands and well as a rising curiosity of what an angle like this must taste like. No not her blood but the gift of her arousal ..he was lost for a moment in the wanton thoughts, then closing his eyes for a moment, composing himself, these were is own thoughts not the ones she had sent, he was falling for her. She called to him with words now..

"Come John, have a seat. I promise I won't bite...at least not too hard."

So charming and delightful,the smile was genuine,her unconscious grace,a tonic to his existence.
He was giving in,he could feel it slowly but surely, but not because of her power..no, that he could have withstood, this was his long lonely unlife betraying him, and he knew it. He was almost ready to let her take him, make his choices easy,...when he felt her whispers again...not the blunt instrument of her power, or the purpose she had committed her self to..no these where the soft whispers of her soul and he felt her loneliness.Pulling himself together he made a choice then either she would have him or she could kill him. He just had to stay alive long enough for her to understand her choice, quickly he focused his thoughts on one thing, a mantra, playing it in his mind like a tape loop ,"don't feed,don't feed" Then he dropped his call and calmly sat next to her, looking deeply into her eyes,and with out irony he spoke..

"I have all the time in the world for you.. "
 
Trinity couldn't help watching him, letting her eyes linger over every inch of him as he stood there. He was like some beautiful statue come to life and could take her breath away with just a word or a touch.

She loved hearing his voice, the soft tones and yet could hold so much power within the words itself. She couldn't help herself from wanting to know more. Feeling his unique connection with him as their powers mingled from time to time, almost like their bodies caressing one another. It was intense and yet made her crave more of him.

The longer she stayed within his presence the more she felt as if they have known each other for lifetimes. She shrugged to herself, it could be true. She did have her faith that spoke of multiple lives for one soul. Though she questioned if a vampire could have another life after death, real death that is. She wondered about that as he moved over toward her to take a seat.

She pulled her arm back, not from fear of him touching her but trying to be courteous and give him his personal space. Trinity was finding her actions to confuse even her. She wasn't supposed to care about their personal space, yet with John she couldn't seem to help herself.

Without realizing it she as dropping her guard as every minuted passed between them. She smiled softly to him as he mentioned all the time he had. Running her finger over the edge of her jean shorts, she began to stroke over her thigh absentmindedly, "Well lets see John, the first moment I felt a stirring inside was when I was 13. I didn't know what it was, I just know I could find a way to stay from trouble. Over time it grew and the older I got the more braver I got to confront the source of the troubling feelings I was getting."

Her eyes were looking past him as if she could see her past playing along a screen. "Once I seen the first vampire of my life I tried to ignore it, the urges to hunt down the darkness that seem to show up everywhere. I tucked it down enough that I didn't realize the guy I was dating was a vampire until it was too late."

A noise brought her back around and she turned her head to glance off into the night, like John wasn't a threat to her at all and they were just old friends sitting in a park chatting. The turn of her head was enough to let the street lamp grace over the jagged scars on the right side of her neck.

She continued on with her story before turning back to him, "He was ash before I realized what was happening. I just figured he was an overzealous boyfriend, nothing more." She couldn't believe she was telling him all of this, but it just seemed right, natural, like a bond was building between them as the early morning hours progressed closer to sunrise.
 
He sat there quietly as she told her story,letting his senses move out without intent, brushing softly against her now gentle power. A feeling that they where getting to know each other. No longer pushing each other more of a delicate dance,almost like the soft caresses his body was aching for. The feeling was at once familiar and strange.Her voice soft and light,relaxed him. He knew now neither one of them would die tonight,the question was..now what?

Watching her in the light of the street lamp.he saw the scares in her neck,like a story book of her encounters. Some had been viscuse, tearing at her with brutal intent, he found him self getting angry, then curious as to why that would bother him ,for he knew as surly as the sun would rise in the next couple of hours,they had died for thier carlessness. Some where gentle almost loving tastes,these he could understand, had those survived to see the sunlight?

John wondered if he had preserved enough of his own humanity to live as a human once more,then no..the Scarablue would never allow it. They would hunt him down and destroy him just out of spite. Better to be ash and free of them once and for all.

I quiet moment passed when she had finished he story,at least as much of it as she would tell tonight.Then his own story just fell out of his mouth softly..

"I was a solder in the civil war,dying on the battlefield,not caring about death, as my life had been taken befor my body fell. My love ..we were to be married..brutally raped and killed a week befor. After reading the letter, I had run into the hail of bullets uncaring,and yet I had survived..almost. A single bullet had riped through my gut and I fell, laying there slowly dying.
I came to sometime in the night,with what I thought to be angel hovering over me, she asked me if I wanted to live. I told her no, that I was happy to die my life having been taken away from me.I remember her smile and the soft kiss she had given me before she savagely bit my throat.and the strange ecstasy that came over me ,I remember holding her to me as she took my life like a lover,needing her.....I cant remember drinking her blood ,but I surly must have for the next time I awoke it was with a terrible hunger...and a terrible choice.."


He felt his internal clock ticking, sunrise was near it was time to go. Standing he bent to her quickly placing a soft Kiss on her cheek..

"it has been wonderful to meet you Trinity,we will meet again..."

and he left Before she could pull her power together enough to pull him back..the taste of her skin still on his lips hauntingly familiar.
 
Trinity's eyes took in every feature as his story spilled from his lips. She felt his heartache like it was her own. Why was she feeling everything he seem to be? She couldn't place her finger on any reason, so she brushed it aside to examine it later.

Her eyes glanced to her fingers moving along her thigh, finding herself caught up in his tale of his life she didn't realize he was leaving until she felt his lips brush over her cheek.

She glanced up to wish him a good day, why, she just didn't know, but she was and when her lips parted he was gone. She blinked and he was no longer there. She even sensed out with her powers. Throwing them out like fingers to search and feel for the nothing she always came across and there was not nothing, there was liveliness that signaled life everywhere.

Trinity stood pulling her power back to her, wrapping it around her like a comfort blanket she began walking home. She couldn't understand that if he could disappear like that, without a trace then why did he allow her to get the 'drop' on him?

Her mind mingled over idea and theories as she reached her door to her small 2 bedroom home. Just a simple cottage really, but it was hers. Stepping into the house she pulled the coat from her shoulders, letting it slide down her arms as she shut and locked the door.

The house was dark inside even with the rising sun. She had to keep it dark so she could get some sleep during the day. To hunt the undead you have to act like them, change your lifestyle to be like them. Sure she got out during the daylight but even those times she needed glasses because she was so used to the dark.

Tossing the coat over her couch she went to her bedroom, plopping down on the bed she glanced up at the ceiling. She knew why he was able to 'allow' her to feel him, it was a trap. He was playing her, playing her human emotions against her. She growled out before she jumped up and headed back downstairs, much too angry now to even think about sleep.
 
As John left the park , he felt him self relaxing and disappointed at the same moment.Pulling in his "footprint" he set off for his home with a some urgency as the sky was beginning to lighten already.
And then the worry set in...was it real?... did he feel all of that? Had she found and drug out those memories..but to what end? and why when he was ready to give himself to her, did she not feel it? If she could dive that deeply in to his mind?...He was getting a headache..and those dont come easy to vampiers.

He went up the back steps to his loft, as they were on the west side of his building, because he had pushed it really close this time. He could feel the first rays of the sun touching the tops of the buildings and quckly went through the door, almost slamming it shut behind him.

Was that her intent? ..no she could have easily held on to him ,shaking his head ,he couldn't get rid of the feeling of familiarity. "Damn she is good" smiling at the grudging respect ,maybe she is toying with him first before she ends it..like a cat ,playing with the mouse breaking a leg or two then letting it try and run befor catching it again....that didn't feel right...he needed to sleep. He was so confused, and all of that energy he used against her would have him very hungry when he woke up ..."yes think about food John",something nice tonight...Just standing there in shower letting the water run over him. He knew, sometime in the past he had felt her aura.,but when? He still didn't know her ,and yet he felt as if he did.

Going into his safe room and setting the locks and security system, he laid down. Tossing and turning the images and feelings playing over and over in his mind. The confusion depriving him of sleep, until finally he dreamed for the first time in a hundred years..of his long lost love..crying in his sleep,the bloody tears of the undead.
 
Trinity laid her chin on her hands while sitting at the desk, trying to mull over every thing that happened. She closed her eyes briefly feeling the fullness of the day begin to drain on her.

Slipping into sleep she found herself in the most unusual of places. She glanced down finding herself in a dress that she dated back she would have to say many years ago. Her hair was pulled up into a bun with a bonnet of sorts on her head. She was carrying a cloth bag as she made her way home. It was like she knew what she was doing, but yet looking upon the scene with new eyes.

Reaching her home she noticed a woman standing on her porch as if waiting for her. She didn't recognize her from any of the women in town that she knew but at the same time she looked to be in trouble of some sort. Trinity raced up to her to see what was troubling her. She touched the woman's shoulder as she spoke to her. Her black hair shining in the moonlight as she turned to face Trinity.

Everything that Trinity ever knew came crashing down around her. She knew what stood before her yet the memory of who she was did not. She was staring at a vampire and offering her help. Strong arms wrapped around her and picked her up as the dark haired woman before her began to give her a chuckle that sounded like a innocent little girl.

Trinity bolted from the table, spinning around with wild eyes trying to find the two that was there just moments before. It finally started to sink in that it was only a dream, nothing more. She rubbed her eyes before heading to the shower, seeing that night has fallen and it was time for her to get moving.

Standing in the shower she replayed the dream in her head and the more she did the fuzzier it became. She couldn't believe she let John effect her that badly. His story about his love must have really gotten to her for her to have dreamed herself in it. Shaking her head she finished showering and turned the water off.

Stepping from the shower, Trinity decided to be a little less obvious tonight, picking out black jeans, a black low cut, long sleeved top and her black books. She decided to fore go the coat tonight.

Moving from her apartment she decided it might be best to just hang out at one of the local clubs. Hell maybe she would actually get to relax and enjoy her evening. Walking slowly to the club she smiled at the bouncer before moving into the darkness. Finding an empty spot at the bar, taking a seat and ordering a beer. Trinity turns to watch the people on the dance floor.
 
Darcy waited in line with the rest of the club goers in the dark night. By this point in the evening she was fairly certain that her friends were not going to show. She twisted on her toes as she looked up and down the line of patrons when she caught the eye of the security guard, he crooked his finger at her and with a smile she entered the bar.

Darcy hated to be out by herself, it always gave her the feeling of being watched. She made her way to bar hoping for a little liquid courage to calm her nerves, trying desperately to salvage some of this night.

Taking her drink she perched herself delicately at the end of the bar trying her best to look comfortable. She felt eyes on her, she was certain she was being watched, being watched by more that just men hoping for a chance of what lay under her black mini skirt. Darcy sipped her vodka sour, tapping her feet to the beat of the bass and tried to shake the feeling of a watchful weight pressing on her.
 
He was hungry.

He felt it even before he was completely awake, the deep gnawing hunger that only a vampire can feel, the one, that if left unquenched would lead to insanity. Better find a meal he thought as he stretched and slowly rolled out of bed. John felt something on his face as he rubbed it, then looking at his hands he saw the dried flakes of blood and the feeling the dreams had left him with...and remebered the evening before.

Getting into the shower, he rallied himself, she had dredged up those old memories some how. Memories, he thought he had long ago finally put to rest. She is much more dangerous than he realized and more powerful to..He went in to the living room and sat crossed legged calming his mind, using all of his skill to focus his thoughts and reinforce his barriers. "your getting lazy" he thought as he reached out in to the night and looked for traces of her. His hunger kept interfering with his concentration and soon he gave up and got dressed. The sooner he fed, the better, it would be bad to run in to Trinity hungry.

Out in to the night, he wandered along ,searching the minds of passing women,looking for thoughts of desire and loneliness, They were to easiest to catch and manipulate. Then nearing one of the dance clubs he felt the right combination..alone..lonely..a little needy, then his eyes fell on her.

Staying in the shadows he watched her ,looking around as if waiting for someone but he could tell by her thoughts they weren't coming. John gave the bouncer at the door a gentle nudge, and quickly the bouncer was acting on it ,motioning for the girl to come in. It wasnt hard, they almost always let single attractive women in any way, but John wanted her alone in the chaotic atmosphere so he could weave his spell with out much effort. Walking up the club,he thought he felt Trinity for a moment ,pausing ,he looked around and reached out but couldn't find it again, pluse the nature of the club was sending out waves of disjointed thought. He could hide from her there, she would have a hard time picking him out. She might know he was around ..but hopefully she wouldn't be able to get a fix on him.

"Damn" he spoke out loud he was going to have to feed near the club, to benefit from the cover. Pulling his "foot print" in close to him after looking around he walked past the bouncer as if he wasnt there and soon found his quarry again sitting at the bar,looking a little uncomfortable taking sips of her drink..and beautiful ,in a very innocent way. He decided already what she would remember of this night.
He took a seat next to her ordered a drink and pretended to sip it looking around ,sending gentle thoughts of safety and kindness her way..and an impulse ..a gental need to talk to him..
It would be her idea ..or so she thought..
 
Trinity's eyes moved around the club and she started to relax a bit. She didn't get out much to be social, most of her time was spent hunting vampires. It almost felt good to get out and just have a drink and listen to music without having to worry about attracting one to kill it or turn it.

She kept a tight lid on her powers while she was there, just in case a vampire was there, she really didn't want to have her one night ruined. A man across the dance floor was eyeing her and the more he stared the more concern she got. She gently let her powers float out to touch him and what she felt was no vampire. She breathed a sigh of relief and pulled her powers back to her.

Finishing off her beer she turned to order another. Getting the bartender's attention she waited for her beer to show up. Trinity felt a presence behind her and turned slowly with her beer in her hand. The guy had finally gotten up the nerve to come over and say hello to her. She smiled to him as he offered to take her out for a dance. "No thanks, I don't dance often. Guess you will have to get a few more beers in me to get me on the dance floor."

The guy laughed and took a seat beside her, making small talk. She was rather enjoying having a conversation with someone that actually had a pulse and wasn't out to drain her dry.

Trinity's smile slid from her face as she felt a twinge, almost like a gentle nudge, but her years of practice has made it easy for her to pick up on the gentle things. She turned her head slowly while her eyes moved around the club trying to determine where it was coming from. Her eyes settled on him, John, sitting at the other bar on the opposite side of the club. He was smiling and chatting with some woman.

Trinity sighed to herself, looks like she won't have that quite night to herself after all. She couldn't keep an eye on him where she was so she downed her beer and grabbed the guy's hand that had been talking to her. Trinity smiled to him as she pulled him up on the dance floor. She began to slowly sway to the music before turning around and giving him her back, but before he could complain she backed up into him so her back was brushing up against his chest.

Trinity could tell he was very happy to be there as his hands rested on her hips. Her eyes locked on John as she continued to dance to the music, rubbing her body along the guy's behind her.
 
He took a seat next to her ordered a drink and pretended to sip it looking around ,sending gentle thoughts of safety and kindness her way..and an impulse ..a gental need to talk to him..
It would be her idea ..or so she thought..


When he sat down beside her little stirring started to hum through her body. She shifted her weight nervously on the bar stool hoping he choose this seat next to her because he was interested and not just because it was available at that moment. Just like that the uncomfortable feeling that someone was watching her had disappeared, a strange calm that she never feels when out in a crowd and certainly not when faced with the prospect of a drop-dead gorgeous man wanting her attention. Turning to face him she looked directly into his eyes, locked in a gaze that she was unable to pull from until his eyes wandered lower taking in every detail of her form. She felt a warm blush cover her face but to her surprise she wasn’t intimidated by his boldness. As he looked back to her she giggled a little as she extended her hand, “Hi, Im Darcy. It’s nice to meet you.”
 
“Hi, Im Darcy. It’s nice to meet you.”

John smiled softly as he took her hand in his, His grip firm but not intimidating ,just speaking of the power in his hands..

"It is indeed a pleasuer Darcy to meet you."his smile brightening " I am John.."

She barley needed a push, he felt her need and loneliness and she was naturally attracted to him . He felt the ghosts of past heart breaks in her thoughts ..as they talked .and then something eles caught this attention..A twinge..a tendril of power he knew all to well,

Looking around his eyes finally settled on the sensually moving form of Trinity..there on the dance floor. watching him.Her backed turned to her partner as she ground against him, but her eyes did not share the pleasuer his did.

a sudden fury of jealousy flashed into his mind and he quickly stamped it out,fearing it was something Trinity had given him , he turned his eyes away from her. Time to leave John, focusing instead on the charming and kind Darcy ,he sent the feeling ...the desire to leave this place to her and then spoke softly..

"I am sorry, your wonderful , Darcy but I feel the need to leave this place" pausing" go get some coffee ..I would love to sit and talk with you, but the noise is starting to get to me..* and then as if he just thought of it." ...I would really like if you wanted to come with me"
 
IC: Bowie

Bowie was a bleached blonde tall but lanky. He wore a worn and much loved Lynyrd T-shirt, a ripped pair of jeans, and a fur lined denim jacket. And he was hungry, and being hungry always made him cranky.

The bouncer at the door stood in his way. His big beefy arms crossed. He looked him up and down. "You aint getting inside here dressed like that," He said gruffly sticking a finger into Bowie's chest. "Get out of here before I break my foot off in your..."

Bowie's fist lanced out colliding into the man's face breaking the man's nose. Blood fountained out and he staggered back clutching his nose crying out from the sudden pain.

"You fucking Mother-fucker I'll..."

Bowie was already walking past him. He raised his fist up to his mouth and licked off some of the bouncer's blood. He spat it out immediately. It was heavy with HGH. Bowie had drained a Hippie dry once at Woodstock in '69 and hadn't stopped tripping balls until a whole month later in Johannesburg-no idea-how he'd gotten to South Africa from New York, but ever since then he swore off drug-users.

After all his body was a temple. So now he was extremely careful whom he preyed upon.

He shook his head in disgust. What was the world coming to when a guy couldn't find clean, pure, organic people to eat anymore.

Still this club was packed. He stood surveying the crowd. A pretty blond dancing flirtily with a brunette was too inebriated. Another had the stoned-eyed look of someone who had just partook of Marijuana. But that was the exception. The rule was that most of these people were clean, pure, organic, home-grown-in a word: Yummy.

He stood like a kid in a candystore front window, practically drooling agonizing over whom to choose. There were only so many hours in the night, and it wouldn't be long before Allejandro noticed he was missing so he had even less time than that before he'd have to scurry home...

"Hey you, Mother-fucking asshole," The bouncer grabbed his shoulder from behind, "You mother-fucking broke my no-Augh!"

Bowie's hand struck out colliding once again into the man's nose. He sprawled out on the floor clutching at his bleeding face again.

Bowie was already sifting through the crowd again. So many yummy people. How's a Vampire to choose?
 
Trinity's eyes stayed locked to John as he turned back to his prey. She was furious that he would disturb her one night she decided to try and relax. She knew him all too well, the moment he realized she was there he was going to leave and she planned to follow. The guy behind her was rather enjoying the sway of her hips but her concentration was more on John and the woman he was with. The fury in her went from low to a boiling point fast and Trinity couldn't understand where that came from. It certainly didn't help her control either as the 'fingers' of her powers began to sift through the crowd.

Try as she might Trinity was having a hard time reeling her powers back in. This had never happened before to her and an instant after her mind left that thought she was grateful they had. Trinity knew John's 'signature' now and when she brushed him she recognized him instantly, but this other thing she didn't know. Her bright blue eyes began to scan the crowd until she came across a guy that looked like he belonged more at a rock concert than at this club.

Trinity had to really concentrate, trying to use her power more to pull him to her than her voice as the club music was so loud. She pulled the 'fingers' of her power around him, wrapping him up in her power and pushing gently at him to get his attention. Her eyes flicked back to John as she watched him stand and offer his hand to the woman he was with. Trinity groaned not being able to do two things at once. She prayed that John didn't kill her or she would be force to hunt him down.

Centering her attentions back on the blond, she locked eyes with him. A playful smirk crossed his lips as he watched her and she felt his pull beat along her skin like wings of a bird. Trinity slowly pulled her powers back as to not be too noticeable to him as she began to step forward, moving toward him while her body still swayed to the music. Trinity could feel the guy behind her spark an interest into where she was headed. She hoped this wouldn't get ugly fast, but she couldn't do much in a crowded public place.

Trinity took slow steps like she was being pulled to the blond, pressing her body against his as she kissed him. She could feel the guy's hands on her a moment before it actually happened. He yanked her back from the blond, but she refused to look at him. Trinity was playing it off like she only had eyes for this new guy. Trinity pushed at the guy before stepping to the blond again, pressing herself up against him like she couldn't get enough. She whispered to him, knowing full well the powers that her voice had, "Let's leave this place, find someplace nice and dark."

Again the guy grabbed her and pulled her back. Trinity kept her face clear of the groan she felt inside at the guy's insistence that she was with him. Trinity's eyes moved over the blond's features, he was new, she had never seen him before. In the end it didn't matter, she was on the hunt doing what she loved to do.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top