Old 12-14-2010, 01:44 PM   #1326
Firecracker
Just me :)
 
Firecracker's Avatar
 
Firecracker is offline
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: United States
Posts: 5,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwr2theblondes View Post
We havent chatted in over a month! How are you?!?!
I was gonna post the same thing! LOL

Hi Jonny!
 

Old 12-14-2010, 01:49 PM   #1327
jonnyrawker
Old-School
 
jonnyrawker's Avatar
 
jonnyrawker is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firecracker View Post
I was gonna post the same thing! LOL

Hi Jonny!
Firecracker! You are sexxxy! Haha. Been busy with christmas stuff and snowboarding and the band... I know... Life is rough.
I just took a couple new pics this morning then lost interest so i'm gonna try and take some more later and see what i can throw on this thread. Kinda feels like a dead thread. My bad. I'll make it better!
 

Old 12-14-2010, 09:58 PM   #1328
shadysmurfette
Gifted&Black;)
 
shadysmurfette's Avatar
 
shadysmurfette is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: On earth
Posts: 12,273
Hey Jonnny
Nice to see that you are ok and enjoying the season. Be a naughty santa for me and let me slide into your lap. I have some requests and I have an awfully good gurl......

__________________
I am generally of the notion that Mondays are like that funny tasting medication you used to take as a child....a bad taste in one's mouth but you still have to open wide and swallow -Shadysmurfette

"It boils down to this: the freedom to learn how to be sexual requires the freedom from sexualization." - Hugo Schwyzer *Click for article*
 

Old 12-15-2010, 01:32 PM   #1329
jonnyrawker
Old-School
 
jonnyrawker's Avatar
 
jonnyrawker is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,701
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadysmurfette View Post
Hey Jonnny
Nice to see that you are ok and enjoying the season. Be a naughty santa for me and let me slide into your lap. I have some requests and I have an awfully good gurl......

I highly doubt that you are a good girl... But thats the way i like it...
 

Old 12-15-2010, 01:44 PM   #1330
Corbal
Literotica Guru
 
Corbal's Avatar
 
Corbal is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Southern USA
Posts: 23,213
Hey guy! Long time no see!!! How's life, the snow and everything In between?
 

Old 12-15-2010, 01:52 PM   #1331
jonnyrawker
Old-School
 
jonnyrawker's Avatar
 
jonnyrawker is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbal View Post
Hey guy! Long time no see!!! How's life, the snow and everything In between?
Hey gorgeous!!! Love your new... Ummm picture thing... whatever it's called.
Things are good! Just enjoying life. Fighting a nasty cold right now. As long as it's outta my system by christmas. I've got some serious snowboarding to do christmas day. How have you been? Chat with me sometime on Yahoo. Or i will fight you! And i will win. I dont care how tough you think you are...
 

Old 12-15-2010, 02:05 PM   #1332
Corbal
Literotica Guru
 
Corbal's Avatar
 
Corbal is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Southern USA
Posts: 23,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyrawker View Post
Hey gorgeous!!! Love your new... Ummm picture thing... whatever it's called.
Things are good! Just enjoying life. Fighting a nasty cold right now. As long as it's outta my system by christmas. I've got some serious snowboarding to do christmas day. How have you been? Chat with me sometime on Yahoo. Or i will fight you! And i will win. I dont care how tough you think you are...
Kicking my ass with a cold now, eh? You win hands down if you're snotty! So, snowboarding on Christmas? Are you doing it local or traveling? I've never snowboarded but if it's anything like wakeboarding, it's fabulous fun! Thanks for 'sig line' props, handsome! If I'm ever on at the same time as you, I'll say hi...it's a rare occassion I'm there but when I am, I'll look for yellow. I hope you feel better, soon and have an awesome Christmas.
 

Old 12-15-2010, 02:13 PM   #1333
jonnyrawker
Old-School
 
jonnyrawker's Avatar
 
jonnyrawker is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbal View Post
Kicking my ass with a cold now, eh? You win hands down if you're snotty! So, snowboarding on Christmas? Are you doing it local or traveling? I've never snowboarded but if it's anything like wakeboarding, it's fabulous fun! Thanks for 'sig line' props, handsome! If I'm ever on at the same time as you, I'll say hi...it's a rare occassion I'm there but when I am, I'll look for yellow. I hope you feel better, soon and have an awesome Christmas.
Just rockin out a local mountain. I do live in Vancouver after all. We are surrounded in great hills. Yes babe lets chat soon. Have a great Christmas. xoxo
 

Old 12-16-2010, 01:49 AM   #1334
lasexx
Asian Temptress
 
lasexx's Avatar
 
lasexx is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Southeast Asia
Posts: 4,333
Hey Jonny *kisses*
__________________
i always reply to pm's,
so if you dont get a reply from me,
its probably because you disabled your pm feature or your inbox is full

Dara

Get to know me
Men, show me those thighs
The TEASE show

 

Old 12-16-2010, 08:08 AM   #1335
Honey123
creatively challenged....
 
Honey123's Avatar
 
Honey123 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Wherever you want me to be
Posts: 54,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyrawker View Post
I just took a couple new pics this morning then lost interest so i'm gonna try and take some more later and see what i can throw on this thread. Kinda feels like a dead thread. My bad. I'll make it better!


Say it ain't so!

__________________
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.
-------------------------------------


The Honey Pot
 

Old 12-16-2010, 12:38 PM   #1336
jonnyrawker
Old-School
 
jonnyrawker's Avatar
 
jonnyrawker is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,701
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasexx View Post
Hey Jonny *kisses*
Hey sweetheart! xo
 

Old 12-16-2010, 12:38 PM   #1337
jonnyrawker
Old-School
 
jonnyrawker's Avatar
 
jonnyrawker is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey123 View Post


Say it ain't so!

Haha, as long as you stick around i aint goin anywhere...
 

Old 12-16-2010, 01:36 PM   #1338
pw27
Devilish
 
pw27's Avatar
 
pw27 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,198
Hi jonny glad to see you posting again.
 

Old 12-16-2010, 03:56 PM   #1339
jonnyrawker
Old-School
 
jonnyrawker's Avatar
 
jonnyrawker is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,701
Quote:
Originally Posted by pw27 View Post
Hi jonny glad to see you posting again.
Aw thanks babe. Im still around. And i will be posting some new pics soon. So dont give up hope on me just yet.
 

Old 12-16-2010, 04:06 PM   #1340
sexysecrets
Literotica Guru
 
sexysecrets's Avatar
 
sexysecrets is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyrawker View Post
Just rockin out a local mountain. I do live in Vancouver after all. We are surrounded in great hills. Yes babe lets chat soon. Have a great Christmas. xoxo
lovely Vancouver! I am jealous.



and I do think you need new pictures up
 

Old 12-16-2010, 06:43 PM   #1341
o_so_wet
Beach Babe :)
 
o_so_wet's Avatar
 
o_so_wet is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 26,327
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyrawker View Post
Aw thanks babe. Im still around. And i will be posting some new pics soon. So dont give up hope on me just yet.
Just have to say you're one of the hottest looking guys on Lit ! yum
__________________
 

Old 12-16-2010, 07:54 PM   #1342
jonnyrawker
Old-School
 
jonnyrawker's Avatar
 
jonnyrawker is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,701
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexysecrets View Post
lovely Vancouver! I am jealous.



and I do think you need new pictures up
Don't be too jealous. It's got it's ups and downs. Rains like a bitch. Summer is too short. Expensive as ALL hell.
BUT, snowboarding season is amazing and our summers are perfect. Come visit!
 

Old 12-16-2010, 07:55 PM   #1343
jonnyrawker
Old-School
 
jonnyrawker's Avatar
 
jonnyrawker is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,701
Quote:
Originally Posted by o_so_wet View Post
Just have to say you're one of the hottest looking guys on Lit ! yum
Keep talking like that and youll get whatever you want from me...
 

Old 12-16-2010, 08:45 PM   #1344
shadysmurfette
Gifted&Black;)
 
shadysmurfette's Avatar
 
shadysmurfette is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: On earth
Posts: 12,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyrawker View Post
I highly doubt that you are a good girl... But thats the way i like it...
Grins
Yes I am good....very good at what I do

Wishes you and the rawkerettes could have a Christmas party where there were will tons of spiked eggnog, hard liquor and mmmmmmmmm mistletoe everywhere
__________________
I am generally of the notion that Mondays are like that funny tasting medication you used to take as a child....a bad taste in one's mouth but you still have to open wide and swallow -Shadysmurfette

"It boils down to this: the freedom to learn how to be sexual requires the freedom from sexualization." - Hugo Schwyzer *Click for article*
 

Old 12-16-2010, 09:03 PM   #1345
sexysecrets
Literotica Guru
 
sexysecrets's Avatar
 
sexysecrets is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyrawker View Post
Don't be too jealous. It's got it's ups and downs. Rains like a bitch. Summer is too short. Expensive as ALL hell.
BUT, snowboarding season is amazing and our summers are perfect. Come visit!
I love Vancouver.. definitely one of my favorite places to live.. I miss it heaps!

I will be out there eventually!
 

Old 12-17-2010, 06:30 AM   #1346
lasexx
Asian Temptress
 
lasexx's Avatar
 
lasexx is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Southeast Asia
Posts: 4,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyrawker View Post
Hey sweetheart! xo
Hey sexy. enjoying yourself? how's that intruding cute dog of yours? when can i have you alone, without you leaving me, teasing me?
__________________
i always reply to pm's,
so if you dont get a reply from me,
its probably because you disabled your pm feature or your inbox is full

Dara

Get to know me
Men, show me those thighs
The TEASE show

 

Old 12-17-2010, 07:36 AM   #1347
Honey123
creatively challenged....
 
Honey123's Avatar
 
Honey123 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Wherever you want me to be
Posts: 54,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyrawker View Post
Haha, as long as you stick around i aint goin anywhere...
Oh..I lurk this thread often..
__________________
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.
-------------------------------------


The Honey Pot
 

Old 12-17-2010, 01:52 PM   #1348
jonnyrawker
Old-School
 
jonnyrawker's Avatar
 
jonnyrawker is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,701
shadysmurfette - haha, best Christmas party ever!

sexysecrets - Oh i didnt realize you lived here. Yeah im ready to move elsewhere for awhile. Definitely nowhere else in Canada. I was thinking somewhere in Europe. We will see...

lasexx - Enjoying myself? Always! And you can never have me alone. My dog will ALWAYS be here. Haha.

Honey123 - Oh yeah? I like that. Ill make it worth your while soon...
 

Old 12-17-2010, 02:00 PM   #1349
JessiePi
*Nuru Guru*
 
JessiePi's Avatar
 
JessiePi is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 2,543
Everytime I see your thread resurface, I'm thinking you put new pics up..... Granted, It is a crazy time of year.
 

Old 12-17-2010, 02:09 PM   #1350
jonnyrawker
Old-School
 
jonnyrawker's Avatar
 
jonnyrawker is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,701
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessiePi View Post
Everytime I see your thread resurface, I'm thinking you put new pics up..... Granted, It is a crazy time of year.
Awww Im sorry! Fuck. Ill take some today. They wont be anything wild but they will be new. xo
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:59 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.