Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 06-02-2010, 04:54 AM   #1
HB1965
Litster
 
HB1965's Avatar
 
HB1965 is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 28,345
Hey Kybele

How are you doing?
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2010, 04:58 AM   #2
where
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
hahaha! I'm currently panicking! my supervisor just called and wants some work to look at!

but otherwise I'm good. have a few days to myself and I'm working on making a range of jewellery cause my teaching hours are prolly gonna be cut down, so I need to find a way to earn.

how's you, chica?
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2010, 05:08 AM   #3
HB1965
Litster
 
HB1965's Avatar
 
HB1965 is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 28,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kybele View Post
hahaha! I'm currently panicking! my supervisor just called and wants some work to look at!

but otherwise I'm good. have a few days to myself and I'm working on making a range of jewellery cause my teaching hours are prolly gonna be cut down, so I need to find a way to earn.

how's you, chica?
I'm sick, otherwise good.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2010, 05:36 AM   #4
where
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by HB1965 View Post
I'm sick, otherwise good.
ugh... what's up? nothing serious I hope.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2010, 05:41 AM   #5
HB1965
Litster
 
HB1965's Avatar
 
HB1965 is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 28,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kybele View Post
ugh... what's up? nothing serious I hope.
No I don't think so. Just some kind of summer flu/cold thing.

I'm sure whatever you have to show your supervisor would be fine. You're very talented
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2010, 06:08 AM   #6
where
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by HB1965 View Post
No I don't think so. Just some kind of summer flu/cold thing.

I'm sure whatever you have to show your supervisor would be fine. You're very talented
heh... I've had a snotty head cold for the past week and a bit. I'm bored of it now!

my supervisor is scary and wants me to take a deconstructionist approach. that's too mindfucky for me. I like more solid approaches.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2010, 06:23 AM   #7
torchthebitch
Soothing jacuzzi bath
 
torchthebitch's Avatar
 
torchthebitch is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 15,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by HB1965 View Post
I'm sick, otherwise good.
Too much partying.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2010, 06:27 AM   #8
where
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by torchthebitch View Post
Too much partying.
my first thought was hangover, as well.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2010, 06:31 AM   #9
torchthebitch
Soothing jacuzzi bath
 
torchthebitch's Avatar
 
torchthebitch is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 15,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kybele View Post
my first thought was hangover, as well.
Fact. I know these things. I've seen the pics.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2010, 06:32 AM   #10
where
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by torchthebitch View Post
Fact. I know these things. I've seen the pics.
oh. so you look at HB pics but not mine? Fine!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2010, 06:38 AM   #11
HB1965
Litster
 
HB1965's Avatar
 
HB1965 is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 28,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kybele View Post
heh... I've had a snotty head cold for the past week and a bit. I'm bored of it now!

my supervisor is scary and wants me to take a deconstructionist approach. that's too mindfucky for me. I like more solid approaches.
Derrida had some interesting points. I do think a text can be subject to more than one interpretation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by torchthebitch View Post
Too much partying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kybele View Post
my first thought was hangover, as well.
Nope sorry to disappoint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by torchthebitch View Post
Fact. I know these things. I've seen the pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kybele View Post
oh. so you look at HB pics but not mine? Fine!
Yours are better. Trust me on this Kybele
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2010, 06:42 AM   #12
where
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by HB1965 View Post
Derrida had some interesting points. I do think a text can be subject to more than one interpretation.





Nope sorry to disappoint.





Yours are better. Trust me on this Kybele
yeah... text, but societal oppression, not so much... or at least not in the analysis of it that can actually create positive outcomes.

and yes, mine maybe better but he won't look at 'em the swine! not even my tattoo ones!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2010, 06:48 AM   #13
HB1965
Litster
 
HB1965's Avatar
 
HB1965 is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 28,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kybele View Post
yeah... text, but societal oppression, not so much... or at least not in the analysis of it that can actually create positive outcomes.

and yes, mine maybe better but he won't look at 'em the swine! not even my tattoo ones!
He won't look at them because you are like a daughter to him. It would just be too freaky
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2010, 06:48 AM   #14
torchthebitch
Soothing jacuzzi bath
 
torchthebitch's Avatar
 
torchthebitch is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 15,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kybele View Post
oh. so you look at HB pics but not mine? Fine!
HB is nicely dressed in her pics.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2010, 06:51 AM   #15
where
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by HB1965 View Post
He won't look at them because you are like a daughter to him. It would just be too freaky
we are the same generation! I'm old enough to be the mother of his kids!
Quote:
Originally Posted by torchthebitch View Post
HB is nicely dressed in her pics.
it's my BACK
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2010, 06:54 AM   #16
HB1965
Litster
 
HB1965's Avatar
 
HB1965 is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 28,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kybele View Post
we are the same generation! I'm old enough to be the mother of his kids!
Torchie is an old fart. He's just barely old enough to be yours and my dad.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2010, 06:57 AM   #17
where
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by HB1965 View Post
Torchie is an old fart. He's just barely old enough to be yours and my dad.
well only if he was an early developer....
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2010, 06:59 AM   #18
torchthebitch
Soothing jacuzzi bath
 
torchthebitch's Avatar
 
torchthebitch is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 15,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by HB1965 View Post
He won't look at them because you are like a daughter to him. It would just be too freaky
And given you are the same age as kib, that makes you like one too.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2010, 07:01 AM   #19
torchthebitch
Soothing jacuzzi bath
 
torchthebitch's Avatar
 
torchthebitch is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 15,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by HB1965 View Post
Torchie is an old fart. He's just barely old enough to be yours and my dad.
By the looks of the posts I'm also slow.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2010, 07:01 AM   #20
where
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by torchthebitch View Post
By the looks of the posts I'm also slow.
very slow.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2010, 07:03 AM   #21
torchthebitch
Soothing jacuzzi bath
 
torchthebitch's Avatar
 
torchthebitch is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 15,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kybele View Post
well only if he was an early developer....
Given the age difference and the English legal system, I was old enough to be prosecuted as an adult when you were born.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2010, 07:03 AM   #22
torchthebitch
Soothing jacuzzi bath
 
torchthebitch's Avatar
 
torchthebitch is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 15,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kybele View Post
very slow.
Maybe I should look for a pic of a Loris for my av.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2010, 07:04 AM   #23
HB1965
Litster
 
HB1965's Avatar
 
HB1965 is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 28,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by torchthebitch View Post
And given you are the same age as kib, that makes you like one too.
I like you torchie. You are good people.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2010, 07:07 AM   #24
where
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by torchthebitch View Post
Given the age difference and the English legal system, I was old enough to be prosecuted as an adult when you were born.
that is meaningless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by torchthebitch View Post
Maybe I should look for a pic of a Loris for my av.
you should. One, they are cute and two, it's better than an advert.

personally I liked the old one best.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2010, 07:12 AM   #25
torchthebitch
Soothing jacuzzi bath
 
torchthebitch's Avatar
 
torchthebitch is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 15,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kybele View Post
that is meaningless.
I'm stressed.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Kybele View Post
you should. One, they are cute and two, it's better than an advert.

personally I liked the old one best.

Which old one?
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:52 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.