Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To... > HT Cafe

Old 11-30-2012, 05:28 PM   #1
cumcumcum555
Experienced

Unhappy Large Nipples

I have average size breasts but really large nipples. They stand out even when I am not excited. Sometime they show through my bra and shirt. Anyone else have this problem or a solution? Are people offended by seeing nipples through a shirt?

Old 11-30-2012, 05:38 PM   #2
avidreader9445
Really Experienced

No

There isn't a man alive who would be offended by seeing a woman with erect nipples. Sorry I can't help with anything more than that but, I thought I'd throw my 2 cents in.

Old 11-30-2012, 08:57 PM   #3
fire_breeze
His Cleopatra

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumcumcum555 View Post
I have average size breasts but really large nipples. They stand out even when I am not excited. Sometime they show through my bra and shirt. Anyone else have this problem or a solution? Are people offended by seeing nipples through a shirt?
Welcome to Lit

If your nipples are bothering you, you can buy Tshirt bras. They are made of thicker material and are slightly padded (but they don't add any size). I happen to like Maidenform, but most, if not all, bra companies make these types of bras; and yes, they are sexy.

If you are wearing sheer, unlined or lace bra, then nipple covers can be used. They form to your breasts and cover your nipples. I happen to like silicon ones, but the thinner ones are good as well. These can be bought in any lingerie store or department for something like 15$.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avidreader9445 View Post
There isn't a man alive who would be offended by seeing a woman with erect nipples. Sorry I can't help with anything more than that but, I thought I'd throw my 2 cents in.
while I don't think people would be offended, but I can tell you that erect nipples due to the cold can start to get sore after awhile and becomes uncomfortable. Also, it can be a bit embarrassing to have prominent nipples during, say, a meeting. In a world where women have to work twice as hard, I'd prefer not to draw attention to that particular fact; while I may be feminine in the way I dress, I'd rather have certain aspects of my sexuality under control. Perhaps the OP feels the same way .
But sing me of the moonlight and of the stars
and of our sighs at midnight.

I want to live - richly, darkly and entirely.
I want my mind challenged, my body thrilled, my soul inspired.
I want my senses to come alive, to burn with passion and to intoxicate me with desire.
So tempt my mind, seduce my body, enthrall my soul, and dare me to be alive.

Let us know how you are doing and touch base

Yes, I wrote all my sig quotes. They are mine. If you would like to use them, I'd be honoured BUT! please let me know.

I am free in his chains....

Last edited by fire_breeze : 11-30-2012 at 09:11 PM.

Old 12-01-2012, 03:02 AM   #4
KittyFlower
Experienced

Quote:
I'm the exact same way i always have a slightly padded bra unless im in the bedroom with lingerie on then the erect nipples get things started a lot faster

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...hp?uid=1412702

Also if there is a story you would like to request of me please message it to me. It might not be my thing but I would like to challenge myself to write more.

Old 12-02-2012, 02:57 PM   #5
BlueyeGuy51
Really Really Experienced

Ladies, speaking for myself I really love pronounced nipples. Never be embarassed or shy about showing all your assets.

Old 12-02-2012, 03:48 PM   #6
Eilan
Paid Internet Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire_breeze View Post
while I don't think people would be offended, but I can tell you that erect nipples due to the cold can start to get sore after awhile and becomes uncomfortable. Also, it can be a bit embarrassing to have prominent nipples during, say, a meeting. In a world where women have to work twice as hard, I'd prefer not to draw attention to that particular fact; while I may be feminine in the way I dress, I'd rather have certain aspects of my sexuality under control. Perhaps the OP feels the same way .
Dear Lit Men,

Before more of you come in here and do some mansplaining, read what I've quoted here. If you don't understand what fire_breeze is saying, try reading her post again, this time for comprehension.

Old 12-02-2012, 03:52 PM   #7
sethp
I want you to slap me!

That's a tough one. I mean I understand that you want to minimize them and I think you can with the right bra or pads and I think you'd find some to be comfortable as well. However, as a man I would not be offended in the least and if we were in a business meeting, my gaze would drop there a few times. I wouldn't be able to help myself. I think most men would do the same. Only a douche bag would be offended though, man or woman.

Old 12-02-2012, 04:26 PM   #8
LikeASnowflake
Literotica Guru

Wearing thick cardigans might help. But that's only an option in the winter of course. You could also cover them by wearing a scarf or loose fitting shirts.

Old 12-03-2012, 02:41 AM   #9
NippleMuncher
Masticatus Nipplicanis

FWIW, I was watching Oprah years ago and apparently she had hard nipples one day. Of course, they cut to commercial before it was blatantly obvious. When they come back, Oprah is getting suggestions from the audience about "controlling" such things, band-aids was one of the suggestions.

Old 12-09-2012, 09:29 AM   #10
bcassidy123
Literotica Guru

Getting back to the second of Cum3's questions, I am not offended. In fact the three most technological advances of the 20th Century are the computer, the fax, and mannequins with nipples.

Yes, I am compensating with a big cigar

Old 12-31-2012, 11:32 AM   #11
Kim_Burly

I have the same problem and sorry boys, for those of us "blessed" with large nipples, it can be a big problem (so to speak). I have tried the silicone covers and they irritate my nipples after a couple of hours, it seems to be an allergic reaction of sorts. I wear Envenflo washable nursing pads everday under my trademark sweaters that I always wear and they still stick out, but they are very hard to notice. If I can't wear a sweater, I use large band-aids and that works very well. My new boyfriend insists that I don't wear the sweaters or the pads when I am out with him and he likes me to show some cleavage, so I get lots of "attention". Men can be such immature fools sometimes, something in their tiny little brains says "Oh, look a woman with big breasts and nipples showing some cleavage, she wants me." Then they come over to talk to me with nothing to say and they keep glancing at my boobs . I also get lots of negative attention from other women, dirty looks and comments behind my back, that can be very hurtful. If given the choice, I would go with normal or even small nipples over the ones I have.

Disclaimer: I strongly advise you not to take any of my ideas, suggestions or advice seriously. I can not be held responsible if you are crazy enough to listen to my input.

Old 12-31-2012, 11:37 AM   #12
klippert
Pleasant Provocateur

MrsK sports DD's...and her nipples poke out rather often...she wears bra's that have extra padding....not sheer, like id like her to wear...

The extra padding will hold those babies back a bit...

"ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ"
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/2621368

I luv watching amateur housewives
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/iY4lbc0RoQ38eSo
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/86W6tXBbTQZ9w2K
http://amateurblogs.eroprofile.com/f...es/2013/41030/
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/1479124
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/F1QGiYYkNgUEAAd
http://www.xhamster.com/movies/13092...made_game.html
http://www.eroprofile.com/galleries/movie/2219423
My favoirte G/G vids...(so far)
http://www.xvideos.com/video979068/d...e_st._michaels
http://just.eroprofile.com/play/LdMWNsTXRphh3ZW
http://xhamster.com/movies/567475/in..._lesbians.html
MFM
http://www.bravotube.net/videos/sexy.../?promoid=1259

Old 12-31-2012, 11:49 AM   #13
30bandits
Literotica Guru

i encourage all the ladies with large nipples to post proof of their "problem."...

Old 12-31-2012, 12:58 PM   #14
NippleMuncher
Masticatus Nipplicanis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim_Burly View Post
Men can be such immature fools sometimes, something in their tiny little brains says "Oh, look a woman with big breasts and nipples showing some cleavage, she wants me." Then they come over to talk to me with nothing to say and they keep glancing at my boobs .

3 . . .2 . . .1 . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30bandits View Post
i encourage all the ladies with large nipples to post proof of their "problem."...
And there he is!

Old 01-05-2013, 10:57 AM   #15
nfrrdscnnr1
Really Experienced

just

Just a couple of comments. You ladies are free to be disgusted that men are so shallow, immature, idiotic, or whatever other term you want to use, as to be titillated by erect nipples. Or, perhaps some ladies may choose to be flattered that we are. But the truth is few men are not intrigued by them.
When the erections occur is interesting. I'd guess that sometime in the primordial past, erect nipples did indicate something about what was happening in the mind of the lady.

Old 02-08-2013, 03:20 PM   #16
Athalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfrrdscnnr1 View Post
Just a couple of comments. You ladies are free to be disgusted that men are so shallow, immature, idiotic, or whatever other term you want to use, as to be titillated by erect nipples. Or, perhaps some ladies may choose to be flattered that we are. But the truth is few men are not intrigued by them.
For what it's worth, I'm not disgusted by men's reaction to erect nipples, only by their equating it with sexual excitement and thinking "Wow, those eye-pokers must mean that this woman is in some serious heat. I'm gonna put the moves on her RIGHT NOW." Would it surprise them that I'm not thinking "Hey, baby, let's do it!"? I'm thinking "I wish this blouse wouldn't chafe so damn much."

I've been dealing with this attitude since I was a teenager, and it gets pretty tiring. When I can't wear a thick sweater, I'll wear a soft bra to make them less noticeable.

Quote:
When the erections occur is interesting. I'd guess that sometime in the primordial past, erect nipples did indicate something about what was happening in the mind of the lady.
Yes, sometimes they did. And sometimes they didn't. Sometimes they reflect the weather, sometimes they reflect the fact that the woman is nursing at the time, sometimes they just happen. In this respect, they are fundamentally different from a man's erection, which happens only when they are sexually aroused (or so I'm told), and are therefore an infallible indication of horniness. Men can perhaps be excused for drawing the wrong conclusion based on their own physiology, but there's no excuse for continuing to believe that once they've been told otherwise.

I think that part of the problem is that nipples are one of those sexual characteristics that most clothing goes to great lengths to conceal. (As bcassidy pointed out, it was only recently that mannequins sported them.) So when they are seen, their appearance calls attention to themselves and the bigger, longer, or more erect they are, the harder they are to ignore. I'm not a nudist (I have vulnerability issues that way) but I sometimes think that if men saw more women's breasts and nipples, in all their variety, then they might not be so inclined to think of them solely as objects of eroticism.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 02-08-2013, 04:27 PM   #17
pmann
Sea Lion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athalia View Post
In this respect, they are fundamentally different from a man's erection, which happens only when they are sexually aroused (or so I'm told), and are therefore an infallible indication of horniness.
I sometimes get erections because it's raining outside. Or because my shoe lace is untied. Or because it's not raining outside.

Stay up with me, don't fall asleep...

Old 03-13-2013, 05:09 PM   #18
lockedhubby
Virgin

Representing a guys point of view. I do not mind seeing a women's erect nipples. No surprise there. NO! it does not mean I think she is ready to jump the first half way good looking guy she finds. I know there are many reasons for it, chafing, cold, sexual excitement, and many others.

I happen to be attracted (very much so) to large nipples, breast size doesn't really matter. So, I do look but I do not stare with my chin dragging on the floor and the drool creating a puddle.

Being a guy with large nipples I understand how easy they get hard sometimes. But being the attention whore that I am I do not mind people staring at them.

Old 03-13-2013, 10:27 PM   #19
Msgrey
Virgin

Men love

Nipples so you won't hear any complaints from them! One of my friends was small breasted and did not always want to wear a bra so she would put band aids over her nipples in order to cover them up. This is back in the dark ages before nipple covers were invented! Lol a lightly padded bra will help or nipple covers. I use lightly padded bras so I don't feel conscious about it.

Old 03-14-2013, 09:45 PM   #20
Glycerinelimits
Really Experienced

Quote:
I, for one, am certainly not offended seeing nipples through shirt. In fact, it is preferred.
Just looking for some on-line fun. I love to chat. Sexually, love to chat and write about M/F, MFF, MFFF, and FF. I have met a few fantastic ladies out here. I love how women, especially married women, love to explore their lesbian fantasies! My wife has no interest in the reality of a MFF but she comes hard and a lot when we watch it. In the heat of the moment, when I talk dirty to her about another woman worshipping her 36E tits and scissoring with her, she almost squirts!

Old 03-15-2013, 07:22 PM   #21
JtohisPB
Lost in a book

I have typical sized nipples, but they are almost always at least a little erect (the slightest temperature change has an immediate effect). I prefer to wear the slightly padded bras to work to not draw attention to them. I prefer Vanity Fair's age-defying lift bra for work. I have some flimsier bras that I wear at home or out with my husband.

While men love nipples, they do seem to equate erect nipples with sexual arousal. For me it usually just means there's a draft.

Old 03-15-2013, 07:28 PM   #22
JAMESBJOHNSON
TRAILER TRASH KING.

There's such a thing as morning wood, which isnt sexual arousal at all. So why cant galz have their own erections.

Old 03-21-2013, 01:42 PM   #23
Msgrey
Virgin

I guess I'll think of my

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMESBJOHNSON View Post
There's such a thing as morning wood, which isnt sexual arousal at all. So why cant galz have their own erections.
Erect nipples in the morning as "nipple wood"

Old 03-21-2013, 02:03 PM   #24
blulilacgrl
Viva la Tarte!

This is why I like the Cacique bras. Nicely padded to hide the side effect from the chilly weather we are enduring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMESBJOHNSON View Post
I think it's because a guy wouldn't turn down sex because of 'morning wood'. Be honest, if your lady rolls over in the morning and sees that, starts to get amorous... are you gonna say "No, no. That's just morning wood. I really don't want sex at all." [laughs]

What I don't understand is why men equate nipples with a penis? Just because they both get hard? Is that it?

Before you PM, introduce yourself. You can find me here... Mama Blu's
And for those especially daring folks... you can show off your hands here

Old 03-21-2013, 02:10 PM   #25
JAMESBJOHNSON
TRAILER TRASH KING.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msgrey View Post
Erect nipples in the morning as "nipple wood"
And recommended for starting a fire in your man's mind.