Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 07-08-2010, 08:19 PM   #201
DaneCopenhagen
Literotica Guru
 
DaneCopenhagen's Avatar
 
DaneCopenhagen is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandoscot View Post
That would lead to me licking a lot
nice - I'm sure she will like that a lot
__________________
Don't think twice, it's all right.....(Bob Dylan)

PM's are welcome
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-08-2010, 08:21 PM   #202
mandoscot
Literotica Guru
 
mandoscot's Avatar
 
mandoscot is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Scotland
Posts: 3,159
I know I would
__________________
I appear to have been somewhat moderated

"A nymphomaniac is a women as obsessed with sex as the average man."
Mignon McLaughlin

"You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life."
Emo Philips.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-08-2010, 08:27 PM   #203
sweepthefloor
biting my oral cheek
 
sweepthefloor's Avatar
 
sweepthefloor is offline
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In a fucked novel
Posts: 10,058
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneCopenhagen View Post
nice - I'm sure she will like that a lot
Not all ladies desire to be licked.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-08-2010, 08:29 PM   #204
mandoscot
Literotica Guru
 
mandoscot's Avatar
 
mandoscot is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Scotland
Posts: 3,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweepthefloor View Post
Not all ladies desire to be licked.
I wasn't thinking of licking her at that point ;-)
__________________
I appear to have been somewhat moderated

"A nymphomaniac is a women as obsessed with sex as the average man."
Mignon McLaughlin

"You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life."
Emo Philips.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-08-2010, 08:30 PM   #205
DaneCopenhagen
Literotica Guru
 
DaneCopenhagen's Avatar
 
DaneCopenhagen is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweepthefloor View Post
Not all ladies desire to be licked.
maybe not - don't you like it and what do you prefer - feel free to pm me, if you like
__________________
Don't think twice, it's all right.....(Bob Dylan)

PM's are welcome
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-08-2010, 08:35 PM   #206
sweepthefloor
biting my oral cheek
 
sweepthefloor's Avatar
 
sweepthefloor is offline
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In a fucked novel
Posts: 10,058
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandoscot View Post
I wasn't thinking of licking her at that point ;-)
oh! I see, my bad.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-08-2010, 08:38 PM   #207
sweepthefloor
biting my oral cheek
 
sweepthefloor's Avatar
 
sweepthefloor is offline
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In a fucked novel
Posts: 10,058
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneCopenhagen View Post
maybe not - don't you like it and what do you prefer - feel free to pm me, if you like
It feels like tickling to me in a non erotic way. I prefer to be doing what pleases him most, whatever that may be.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-08-2010, 08:43 PM   #208
DaneCopenhagen
Literotica Guru
 
DaneCopenhagen's Avatar
 
DaneCopenhagen is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweepthefloor View Post
It feels like tickling to me in a non erotic way. I prefer to be doing what pleases him most, whatever that may be.
I find it very pleasing to lick a womans pussy and feel her thighs around my head as I grab her asscheeks, but being given a blowjob from a woman is also so pleasing - especially when I can touch her breasts ans nipples at the same time - and when she deepthroats me so I can feel her throat around my cockhead - OMG thats wonderful
__________________
Don't think twice, it's all right.....(Bob Dylan)

PM's are welcome
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-16-2010, 03:07 AM   #209
ataxia.girl
D/s anarchist
 
ataxia.girl's Avatar
 
ataxia.girl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Daddy's Lap
Posts: 1,231
my favorite way.

But if you start it up don't back down. You'll never redeem yourself.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-16-2010, 03:54 PM   #210
havenly2010
Really Really Experienced
 
havenly2010's Avatar
 
havenly2010 is offline
Join Date: May 2010
Location: South Georgia
Posts: 349
Be forceful please!

If a guy isn't forceful, it just isn't fun. Guys think they'll break the girl, but guys, we're pretty unbreakable.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-16-2010, 05:36 PM   #211
HouseToy
Literotica Guru
 
HouseToy is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 524
Quote:
Originally Posted by havenly2010 View Post
If a guy isn't forceful, it just isn't fun. Guys think they'll break the girl, but guys, we're pretty unbreakable.
I'm finding this is more and more the case over the years... More women want an assertive man for sex... I've been wondering if it is just the women I meet, or a more general trend.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-17-2010, 12:53 AM   #212
niv78
Sexy Voice Approved
 
niv78's Avatar
 
niv78 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,432
This is indeed something that I like to do, but you have to be careful in how you do it, a lot of communication is needed because you can never tell what happened in a persons past that could come up and ruin a nice scene.

For me, and this may sound odd and wrong, but I want her to fight back, I don't want a submissive that when we're going to do a scene like that just lets me do what I want, I don't want that, I want to -force- you to do what I want. I want you biting and yelling and kicking, it will make the inevitable submission all the more better, especially if it's talked about ahead of time that I will do it at random and not at a pre-determined time.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-20-2010, 01:33 AM   #213
eroticspank
Literotica Guru
 
eroticspank is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Western US
Posts: 836
How I started...

Quote:
Originally Posted by havenly2010 View Post
If a guy isn't forceful, it just isn't fun. Guys think they'll break the girl, but guys, we're pretty unbreakable.

I had an experience when I was barely 23 years old that effected me the rest of my life. I have never told this story before to anyone.

As a male, I was always taught to be gentle with women and never force them or hurt them in any way physically. I am a very muscular guy and more so at that age so sometimes I did not know my own strength.

I was dating a girl who was my same age but was not very adventurous in bed. She had never even tried on lingerie. So on this day, I had bought her a garter, stockings, and a matching bra. Her body was very curvy and large breasts but she never showed it off.

Our plan was to go out that night with her wearing the lingerie under her clothes. She put on the lingerie and I helped her since she was not sure how to do the garter belt etc. Once she had it on, she looked amazing and I got an instant hard on. She was usually very shy but she liked how her outfit effected me and began teasing me in it.

I started chasing her around the room and when I caught her I was mad with lust. I ripped off her panties in one quick jerk and threw her on the carpet floor face up. I will inside her thrusting away in a split second. I blacked out from such an amazing orgasm. When I awoke, my girlfriend was kissing me and telling me how good that was and to do it again and again.

After that incident, perhaps you think I was pounding my chest and bragging to the guys. NOT! I was actually scared that I had lost control like that and thought I might do the same on the streets of any city, just grab a girl and rape her because of her outfit.

I became more controlled in my love making instead of letting go and enjoying myself. It was not my girlfriend's fault, it was my thinking and what I learned as a kid. I even saw a shrink who told me the black out was not from my orgasm but my mind not wanting to remember the "play rape" because it was too close to the real thing for my mind.

It took me a while but I was able to learn from that experience. It was just play and I know I would have never really raped her. I think that is one of the reasons I have an interest in BDSM and D/s play.

ES
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2010, 11:24 AM   #214
scraggles
Experienced
 
scraggles is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: East Coast
Posts: 37
Omg..exactly Raw humor..I totally agree...now when will my ultimate fantasy come true?....hasnt happenned yet..new Submissive and learning as I go.. currently at the end of my first D/s realtionship..just did nit click physically for me when we met IRL
so my Next Dom..oh yeah..this is definetly a scene we will explore and enjoy..
__________________

Dont cry that its over, Smile that it happened
PMs welcome
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2010, 12:24 PM   #215
DaneCopenhagen
Literotica Guru
 
DaneCopenhagen's Avatar
 
DaneCopenhagen is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by scraggles View Post
Omg..exactly Raw humor..I totally agree...now when will my ultimate fantasy come true?....hasnt happenned yet..new Submissive and learning as I go.. currently at the end of my first D/s realtionship..just did nit click physically for me when we met IRL
so my Next Dom..oh yeah..this is definetly a scene we will explore and enjoy..
I'm not sure I quite understand what you are saying here - seems you are getting out of a Dom relationship with some things not fulfilled - could you be more specific or is that too private?? - feel free to PM me if that's easier..
__________________
Don't think twice, it's all right.....(Bob Dylan)

PM's are welcome
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2010, 12:26 PM   #216
DaneCopenhagen
Literotica Guru
 
DaneCopenhagen's Avatar
 
DaneCopenhagen is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by eroticspank View Post
I had an experience when I was barely 23 years old that effected me the rest of my life. I have never told this story before to anyone.

As a male, I was always taught to be gentle with women and never force them or hurt them in any way physically. I am a very muscular guy and more so at that age so sometimes I did not know my own strength.

I was dating a girl who was my same age but was not very adventurous in bed. She had never even tried on lingerie. So on this day, I had bought her a garter, stockings, and a matching bra. Her body was very curvy and large breasts but she never showed it off.

Our plan was to go out that night with her wearing the lingerie under her clothes. She put on the lingerie and I helped her since she was not sure how to do the garter belt etc. Once she had it on, she looked amazing and I got an instant hard on. She was usually very shy but she liked how her outfit effected me and began teasing me in it.

I started chasing her around the room and when I caught her I was mad with lust. I ripped off her panties in one quick jerk and threw her on the carpet floor face up. I will inside her thrusting away in a split second. I blacked out from such an amazing orgasm. When I awoke, my girlfriend was kissing me and telling me how good that was and to do it again and again.

After that incident, perhaps you think I was pounding my chest and bragging to the guys. NOT! I was actually scared that I had lost control like that and thought I might do the same on the streets of any city, just grab a girl and rape her because of her outfit.

I became more controlled in my love making instead of letting go and enjoying myself. It was not my girlfriend's fault, it was my thinking and what I learned as a kid. I even saw a shrink who told me the black out was not from my orgasm but my mind not wanting to remember the "play rape" because it was too close to the real thing for my mind.

It took me a while but I was able to learn from that experience. It was just play and I know I would have never really raped her. I think that is one of the reasons I have an interest in BDSM and D/s play.

ES
Interesting experience - this is quite near to how it started for me, but I had a strong feeling that my partner at that time really wanted things to be more forceful, but it was never said, but I got a notion, that being rougher would be the right thing to do and it proved to be right - and it never went any further than playing...Thanks for sharing your experience..
__________________
Don't think twice, it's all right.....(Bob Dylan)

PM's are welcome
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2010, 03:00 PM   #217
eroticspank
Literotica Guru
 
eroticspank is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Western US
Posts: 836
Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneCopenhagen View Post
Interesting experience - this is quite near to how it started for me, but I had a strong feeling that my partner at that time really wanted things to be more forceful, but it was never said, but I got a notion, that being rougher would be the right thing to do and it proved to be right - and it never went any further than playing...Thanks for sharing your experience..
Thanks for your comments. Yes and ever since for me it has been about control, giving it up or taking it from someone. That is very hot to me now. It was funny because in my situation I lost control first then she lost it. We were both on the edge.

ES
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2010, 03:52 PM   #218
JoyceMarieL
Really Experienced
 
JoyceMarieL is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: East Coast
Posts: 170
Rough and with Reasonable Pain is the Desire of Many Women

Quote:
Originally Posted by havenly2010 View Post
If a guy isn't forceful, it just isn't fun. Guys think they'll break the girl, but guys, we're pretty unbreakable.
Like many women I secretly harbor the desire to be taken rough and be made to endure some pain. The gratification is from being unable to control or prevent it. Many women have written and talked about having that desire, but not acted on it. The sexual thrill comes from surrendering control to someone who will take you to places you would not go yourself. Finding a compatible partner is the hard part. You want someone, who will not take you beyond the emotional and physical limits your body can endure; however, they must take you beyond the limits, you think you can endure to truly experience the sexual Shangri-La we secretly desire!

Quite a paradox and I know, it sounds contradictory.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2010, 05:31 PM   #219
DaneCopenhagen
Literotica Guru
 
DaneCopenhagen's Avatar
 
DaneCopenhagen is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyceMarieL View Post
Like many women I secretly harbor the desire to be taken rough and be made to endure some pain. The gratification is from being unable to control or prevent it. Many women have written and talked about having that desire, but not acted on it. The sexual thrill comes from surrendering control to someone who will take you to places you would not go yourself. Finding a compatible partner is the hard part. You want someone, who will not take you beyond the emotional and physical limits your body can endure; however, they must take you beyond the limits, you think you can endure to truly experience the sexual Shangri-La we secretly desire!

Quite a paradox and I know, it sounds contradictory.
Without beeing too philosophical I think maybe it's due to the fact, that if you give away control you can act more freely, because you don't have to think a lot about what you are doing and whether or not it's the right thing to do, because there is another person who decides, whats the right thing to do. Of course there must be a lot of differences of how far you want to take it when it comes to pain - pain can be one element, but it could also be pleasure from the sheer lust to surrender to sombodies will and thats not physical pain but more og a pchycological thing, so it is very complicated, I think....
__________________
Don't think twice, it's all right.....(Bob Dylan)

PM's are welcome
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-14-2010, 09:17 AM   #220
JoyceMarieL
Really Experienced
 
JoyceMarieL is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: East Coast
Posts: 170
Lusting for Control & Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneCopenhagen View Post
Without beeing too philosophical I think maybe it's due to the fact, that if you give away control you can act more freely, because you don't have to think a lot about what you are doing and whether or not it's the right thing to do, because there is another person who decides, whats the right thing to do. Of course there must be a lot of differences of how far you want to take it when it comes to pain - pain can be one element, but it could also be pleasure from the sheer lust to surrender to sombodies will and thats not physical pain but more og a pchycological thing, so it is very complicated, I think....
Yes, I must admit the thought of surrendering the pleasuring of my body to somebody else and anticipating the pain they may impose on me, perhaps would be as arousing as the actual sex act itself.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-14-2010, 10:26 AM   #221
NomadLady
Femme Fellatrix
 
NomadLady is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Southeast USA
Posts: 1,605
Quote:
Originally Posted by niv78 View Post
This is indeed something that I like to do, but you have to be careful in how you do it, a lot of communication is needed because you can never tell what happened in a persons past that could come up and ruin a nice scene.

For me, and this may sound odd and wrong, but I want her to fight back, I don't want a submissive that when we're going to do a scene like that just lets me do what I want, I don't want that, I want to -force- you to do what I want. I want you biting and yelling and kicking, it will make the inevitable submission all the more better, especially if it's talked about ahead of time that I will do it at random and not at a pre-determined time.

I've never fought back during a scene, but I can see how the inevitable submission would make the scene even hotter in the end....

I do think that giving up control allows my inner slut to emerge and do all the nasty and dirty things you just don't discuss at the dinner table...hehe
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-14-2010, 10:29 AM   #222
HouseToy
Literotica Guru
 
HouseToy is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 524
Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadLady View Post
I've never fought back during a scene, but I can see how the inevitable submission would make the scene even hotter in the end....

I do think that giving up control allows my inner slut to emerge and do all the nasty and dirty things you just don't discuss at the dinner table...hehe
Consensual non-consent is getting more and more common and fun
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-14-2010, 10:30 AM   #223
shewantsmore
Literotica Guru
 
shewantsmore's Avatar
 
shewantsmore is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: cambs.....uk
Posts: 6,263
i like a man to be forcefull but must be agreed first,not all women like the same things.good to talk about things,likes and dislikes but of course thats not always possible but on the whole i like a man to take charge
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-14-2010, 11:33 AM   #224
++Encore++
Do you want more?
 
++Encore++'s Avatar
 
++Encore++ is offline
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,302
Love it. Simply delicious. But hard to make it work with the guys I've had the chance to try. They never act tough enough and I end up in command most of the times. Must be my destiny : D
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-19-2010, 04:15 AM   #225
Bound4Darkness
Virgin
 
Bound4Darkness is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1
I have found that I desperately need to be taken by force. It is something I crave often. Sometimes it is the only thing that can truly get me off...
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:11 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.