Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Old 02-04-2012, 04:38 AM   #501
LibraStud
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnLacroix View Post
I love being used forcefully! I think it's biological. Look at the animal kingdom. Female animals are often forcefully mated with by the strongest, most alpha male in the pack. It's the same with humans. It also makes me feel like my man is really attracted to me if he is eager and forceful. I also like the emotional release I get from it. I have bad anxiety, and for some reason BDSM sex gives me some relief.
Combine animal lust and testosterone and you end up with a formula to satisfy many a women's dream. A man whose sexual tension is high will seek you out until he satisfies you and him. Forcefully. Over and over.

Old 02-04-2012, 06:53 AM   #502
monicalynne68
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I love being used forcefully! I think it's biological. Look at the animal kingdom. Female animals are often forcefully mated with by the strongest, most alpha male in the pack. It's the same with humans. It also makes me feel like my man is really attracted to me if he is eager and forceful. I also like the emotional release I get from it. I have bad anxiety, and for some reason BDSM sex gives me some relief.
mmmm Pure animalistic passion. It's incredible. I think you hit the nail on the head.

I'm Monicalynne68, not Monicalynne69. I have no idea who Monicalynne69 is. Accept no imitations!!!! I'm the real Monica.

Old 02-04-2012, 06:54 AM   #503
abella117
Really Experienced

mmmm being fucked forcibly for their own pleasure. Can it get any better. I love being dominated in this way. Bring on the rough sex

Old 02-04-2012, 08:10 AM   #504
sereneone4u
*always*

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraStud View Post
Combine animal lust and testosterone and you end up with a formula to satisfy many a women's dream. A man whose sexual tension is high will seek you out until he satisfies you and him. Forcefully. Over and over.
Rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

A fronte praecipitium, a tergo lupi.

She did not need much, wanted very little. A kind word. Sincerity. Fresh air. Clean water. A garden. Kisses. Books to read. Sheltering arms. A cozy bed. And to love and be loved in return.~ SNB

Old 02-04-2012, 08:18 AM   #505
sereneone4u
*always*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterSnatch View Post
I've always found that most women want to be taken and played with as one wishes, to have a guy that can look at them and make them melt, to give them a look that tells them everything and leaves them so breathless a chill runs up their spin making them ache for a touch. To have them want, need it so bad they will beg, will spread themselves wide and plead for it only to be turned upon their stomach, their hair gripped and their pussy rammed good and hard as they are fucked fully and utterly making them whimper and moan loving every second they are fucked like they are someones property, someones fuck pet.

Because they are.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

She did not need much, wanted very little. A kind word. Sincerity. Fresh air. Clean water. A garden. Kisses. Books to read. Sheltering arms. A cozy bed. And to love and be loved in return.~ SNB

Old 02-04-2012, 11:48 PM   #506
hard27
Really Really Experienced

hey all submissive 27 male would love to be discplined, abused and forced to submit to mitress. no limits the nastier the better. please pm me if interested

Old 02-04-2012, 11:50 PM   #507
Aurantica
Beloved and Devoted Pet

I love it rough. Sometimes after a long hard day all I want is for him to pull the car over, order me out and take me roughly in the deep grass by a tree... No questions, I'm not even allowed to whimper.Mmmmmmm

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=783652

Old 02-05-2012, 12:24 AM   #508
zathras52003
Experienced

My somewhat different take: for me the turn on is that she TRUSTS me enough to do it. The imposition of my will can be a rush, but I am more turned on by how we got there.

Old 02-05-2012, 02:45 AM   #509
Kitty4him
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Those two things describe me well. When I'm used hard and made to feel like a fucktoy it's almost a cathartic release, especially when I'm really stressed out.

Old 02-05-2012, 02:44 PM   #510
monicalynne68
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard27 View Post
hey all submissive 27 male would love to be discplined, abused and forced to submit to mitress. no limits the nastier the better. please pm me if interested
I think you're trolling in the wrong board. This about WOMEN WHO LIKE TO BE TAKEN FORCIBLY, not women who like to be the aggressor.

I'm Monicalynne68, not Monicalynne69. I have no idea who Monicalynne69 is. Accept no imitations!!!! I'm the real Monica.

Old 02-05-2012, 02:49 PM   #511
sereneone4u
*always*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurantica View Post
I love it rough. Sometimes after a long hard day all I want is for him to pull the car over, order me out and take me roughly in the deep grass by a tree... No questions, I'm not even allowed to whimper.Mmmmmmm
Nice!

How about he pulls over and has you go to the front of the car...has you take off your panties and hand them to him and then he tells you to sit on the hood and spread your legs and has you touch yourself for him while he watches...until he decides to push you back on the hard cold unforgiving hood and take you fast and furious...

or has you go to the trunk and bend over, and pulls your dress up past your waist, smacking your ass with his cock before driving it in you relentlessly and cumming hard...making you go into the restaurant with his cum running down your legs

Just some thoughts

Old 02-05-2012, 03:39 PM   #512
CuteBrat
Literotica Slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty4him View Post
Those two things describe me well. When I'm used hard and made to feel like a fucktoy it's almost a cathartic release, especially when I'm really stressed out.
Oh Mommy....we are so gonna tear up these boards together!

Lucky lucky lucky pet of my Mistress and Mommy, kitty4Him, with whom i am ridiculously deeply in love. But don't worry...I still like Dominant Older Men...

Old 02-05-2012, 07:29 PM   #513
literotica_guy
Loves Spam

biological

Lynne's comment on it being biological is intriguing. I hadn't thought about it that way. It seems to make sense. By the way, Lynne, you might consider turning on private messages if you like. The urgency of a woman who enjoys being a ken forcefully is incomparable.

J

Old 02-05-2012, 10:36 PM   #514
Kitty4him
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteBrat View Post
Oh Mommy....we are so gonna tear up these boards together!
LOL! You think so? You really did miss me here, didn't you?

Old 02-05-2012, 11:11 PM   #515
CuteBrat
Literotica Slut

Quote:
LOL! You think so? You really did miss me here, didn't you?
I did!! But I don't want You to forget why You took a break.

Lucky lucky lucky pet of my Mistress and Mommy, kitty4Him, with whom i am ridiculously deeply in love. But don't worry...I still like Dominant Older Men...

Old 02-05-2012, 11:15 PM   #516
Kitty4him
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I did!! But I don't want You to forget why You took a break.
I haven't forgotten, little one and I don't know how long I'll be here. It just feels good to be back.

Old 02-05-2012, 11:17 PM   #517
CuteBrat
Literotica Slut

Quote:
I haven't forgotten, little one and I don't know how long I'll be here. It just feels good to be back.
Wait...you're online? Let's raise some hell on yahoo!

Old 02-05-2012, 11:17 PM   #518
LynnLacroix
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by literotica_guy View Post
Lynne's comment on it being biological is intriguing. I hadn't thought about it that way. It seems to make sense. By the way, Lynne, you might consider turning on private messages if you like. The urgency of a woman who enjoys being a ken forcefully is incomparable.

J
Thanks, but I'm happily married.

Old 02-05-2012, 11:19 PM   #519
Kitty4him
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Wait...you're online? Let's raise some hell on yahoo!
Maybe for a little bit, but I have to get to bed soon. I have to work tomorrow.

Old 02-05-2012, 11:22 PM   #520
CuteBrat
Literotica Slut

Quote:
Maybe for a little bit, but I have to get to bed soon. I have to work tomorrow.
just sent you an IM on yahoo....

Old 02-05-2012, 11:22 PM   #521
Kitty4him
Literotica Guru

Quote:
just sent you an IM on yahoo....
OK, I'll hop on over.

Old 02-05-2012, 11:23 PM   #522
CuteBrat
Literotica Slut

Quote:
OK, I'll hop on over.
yayyayyayyayyayyay!!

Old 02-17-2012, 03:53 PM   #523
DaneCopenhagen
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurantica View Post
Once did that - in the car though - with a former girlfriend, but some people came by and we nearly got arrested.......

PM's are welcome

Old 02-17-2012, 08:37 PM   #524
blackfire87
Experienced

For me the rougher the better. I love gentle stuff, when he's tender, but when he takes control and his eyes go dark with a cruelty most people deny I just melt. I love being bruised bitten and bleeding with my neck sore from him grabbing my hair and directing me into a position with it.

Old 02-23-2012, 09:45 PM   #525
hypnocurious44
Virgin

I love a man that will completely take control. a huge turn on for me is when a man will tie me down/handcuff me/pin me down.

yep, its hot.