Old 01-21-2018, 12:24 PM   #1
pizoli18
Really Experienced

Tumblr ?

Are you part of the tumblr community and if so do you follow folks here that have an account ?

And yes I have a tumblr account.

Old 01-21-2018, 04:19 PM   #2
txgent101
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizoli18 View Post
Are you part of the tumblr community and if so do you follow folks here that have an account ?

And yes I have a tumblr account.
I do have a Tumblr account. I only use it as a way station to upload images that I want to post here on Lit.

I do read quite a few other Tumblr blogs (but not 'Follow' in the Tumblr definition, that is, they do not appear in my feed). Whether these other blogs belong to people on Lit, I have no idea.

Old 01-21-2018, 10:37 PM   #3
gracie920101
Colors outside the lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by txgent101 View Post
I do have a Tumblr account. I only use it as a way station to upload images that I want to post here on Lit.

I do read quite a few other Tumblr blogs (but not 'Follow' in the Tumblr definition, that is, they do not appear in my feed). Whether these other blogs belong to people on Lit, I have no idea.
I do the same although I do have photos on my blog that I don't post here because they may not fall within accepted guidelines or simply because I find them interesting and may not relate in any way to Lit.

I follow a few folks from Lit but most I have no clue if they are on Lit.

Old 01-22-2018, 12:40 AM   #4
pizoli18
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by txgent101 View Post

Thank you - Now that I have heard lit users are not to put webs sites on to post..
I follow some enjoy pics and blogs from others..typically dark decadent stuff or about D/s lifestyle experiences and fetishes

Old 01-22-2018, 12:43 AM   #5
pizoli18
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracie920101 View Post
I do the same although I do have photos on my blog that I don't post here because they may not fall within accepted guidelines or simply because I find them interesting and may not relate in any way to Lit.

I follow a few folks from Lit but most I have no clue if they are on Lit.

Yes some could be or not be on Lit.. doesn't really matter although quite interesting to find what others find to spark their interest or thirst in whatever area.. regarding -nature sports- fetishes.. thank you for the response.