Old 01-31-2016, 05:52 PM   #1
cal28
Experienced
 
cal28 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Midwest
Posts: 65
Forced Orgasms

I love making a woman cum, but there is something just carnal about forcing an orgasm out of her. Having her tired up spread eagle o the bed and plunging a huge dildo in her cunt while using a hitachi on her clit. Building up the orgasm until she finally cums and then all of the fun begins because the vibrator stays there on her sensitive clit. Working it over while she screams out for you to stop, that she can't take it, it's too sensitive. But you don't stop, you are merciless with that powerful vibrator making her cum again and again!

Ladies how many orgasms do you think could be forced out of you in say two hours?

Guys, if you were tied up and after you blew your load and she did some hard core post orgasm torture could you have a second orgasm eventually?
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-31-2016, 07:03 PM   #2
Tomahawk26
Really Really Experienced
 
Tomahawk26's Avatar
 
Tomahawk26 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Northeast US
Posts: 356
I've always felt this sounded interesting, but people do not seem to have an easy time of making me cum--I basically always have to work for my orgasms, so the idea of forced orgasms is almost laughable to me. Either way, I have had at least 8 in 5-10 minutes before. I can't even imagine 2 hours!
__________________
"I don't need drugs. I am drugs." --Salvador Dali

And, since I've been asked, yes, that's my ass over there.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-31-2016, 07:43 PM   #3
NCarolinaChic
Virgin
 
NCarolinaChic is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 4
Forced orgasms are the best. Something about being bound or held down and forced to cum multiple times...while screaming and sometimes crying. Having him look in my eyes and tell me how wet I am and he's not stopping until he's satisfied.

Fuck, it's hot.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-31-2016, 08:51 PM   #4
cal28
Experienced
 
cal28 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Midwest
Posts: 65
I find it's ever better when the build up is very slow. Lots of caressing and soft touching. Fingers lightly trailing over her body just slightly avoids those erogenous zones, until finally a nipple is brushed or her wet lips. Then the tongue barely flicks over her clit.. just once, then twice, then at a slow pace. This picks up but not enough to make her cum until she is begging to cum. Once she thrashing from all the teasing the orgasm is finally delivered but it doesn't stop. The sensations increase and stimulation is much more intense making her cum over and over again.

That dichotomy of begging for an orgasm and then getting to the point of begging for the orgasm to stop, now that is fucking hot.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-01-2016, 07:37 AM   #5
ToPleaseHim
Moderator
 
ToPleaseHim's Avatar
 
ToPleaseHim is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: I'm on top of the world.
Posts: 600
My experience is similar to Tomahawk. I'm quite happy to achieve orgasm with a partner; I can't imagine how difficult it would be to force me to have many in a short time. I'd much prefer to focus on my partner, anyway.
__________________
My Hotlanta Kink Test Score is 579 - "kinkier than most!"
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-01-2016, 08:57 AM   #6
xxxSubSamxxx
Really Experienced
 
xxxSubSamxxx is offline
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 226
No one has ever done that to me before it sounds great and I would love to try it and see how I fare

Sam xx
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-01-2016, 11:10 AM   #7
Primalex
種類の良いです
 
Primalex's Avatar
 
Primalex is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 4,307
Yeah, well, pinning her down and forcing a physical reaction - slightly amusing, like plush pink handcuffs.

Forced orgasm for me is to make her cum when it is totally inappropriate and disgusting to cum at such a moment for her. When the embarrassment, self-loathing and pleasure is a conflicting rage in her mind. Everyone can fuck a body, fucking a mind is a different story.
__________________
"Your submission is not a gift, it's the payment for your very own demons, it's a sacrifice that you have to make to silence the voices of your sexual desires, it's the entrance fee to being reduced to a mindless mess of sexual surrender. I have nothing to do with your submission. I'm just the one who is there when you paid up." -- Primalex
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-01-2016, 11:52 AM   #8
Tomahawk26
Really Really Experienced
 
Tomahawk26's Avatar
 
Tomahawk26 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Northeast US
Posts: 356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primalex View Post
Yeah, well, pinning her down and forcing a physical reaction - slightly amusing, like plush pink handcuffs.

Forced orgasm for me is to make her cum when it is totally inappropriate and disgusting to cum at such a moment for her. When the embarrassment, self-loathing and pleasure is a conflicting rage in her mind. Everyone can fuck a body, fucking a mind is a different story.
Yes, I can understand this in some way. The mixture of emotion is potent when my husband and I are, for example, wrestling, and I'm pissed off that I can't beat him and I want to WIN, not just be let go... and the last thing I want at that moment is to be sexually stimulated, but it's very powerful when I am.
__________________
"I don't need drugs. I am drugs." --Salvador Dali

And, since I've been asked, yes, that's my ass over there.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-01-2016, 04:32 PM   #9
Anonymaso
Really Experienced
 
Anonymaso's Avatar
 
Anonymaso is offline
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: The bottom of a bottle.
Posts: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primalex View Post
Yeah, well, pinning her down and forcing a physical reaction - slightly amusing, like plush pink handcuffs.

Forced orgasm for me is to make her cum when it is totally inappropriate and disgusting to cum at such a moment for her. When the embarrassment, self-loathing and pleasure is a conflicting rage in her mind. Everyone can fuck a body, fucking a mind is a different story.
swoons

My other half has yet to acquire the confidence and chutzpah for this kind of headfuck but I have every faith in him.

Forced orgasms as described in the original post tend to just get past a point of being torturous for me. My mind achieves the kind of sensory detachment that extreme pain can cause. Aside from that it just tires me out and makes me less useful.

For me, it's a much more powerful kick for him to use me as he likes while informing me that if I climax he will bitchslap me into next week. That battle of mind over cunt is real torture. The moment when I know I'm about to lose is always exquisite.
__________________
Please note I'm now away for the next couple of weeks. Thanks for your patience. ~ 18th March 2016.

"The writer is both a sadist and a masochist. We create people that we love and then we torture them. The more we love them and the more cleverly we torture them, along the lines of their greatest vulnerability and fear, the better the story." ~ Janet Fitch.


Ask me for my Wickr messenger handle. If I like you, I'll tell you. NB: Not here to cyber/cam. I do not swap pics and have zero interest in a hook up. Seriously, take that shit to Fetlife. Thankyou.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-01-2016, 04:53 PM   #10
Tomtheobeseman
Virgin
 
Tomtheobeseman is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomahawk26 View Post
I've always felt this sounded interesting, but people do not seem to have an easy time of making me cum--I basically always have to work for my orgasms, so the idea of forced orgasms is almost laughable to me. Either way, I have had at least 8 in 5-10 minutes before. I can't even imagine 2 hours!
I have used my hand, tongue and a vibrator to make an ex-GF cum several times (definitely double figures) in a forced roleplay. She had never used a vibe before and, until I went down on her, she'd never had cunnilingus before either.
Now I am far from an expert, but from what she said, it was like one orgasm rolled into another one, it was peaks and troughs, but they didn't get any less intense. She also squirted for the first time, which she was shocked by. She even apologised for dirtying my sheets!
Is that your experience when you say you've had 8 orgasms in 5-10 minutes?
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-01-2016, 05:35 PM   #11
pedal_dew
Experienced
 
pedal_dew is offline
Join Date: May 2013
Location: close to Lake Erie
Posts: 32
knowing the inevitable

Quote:
Originally Posted by cal28 View Post
I find it's ever better when the build up is very slow. Lots of caressing and soft touching. Fingers lightly trailing over her body just slightly avoids those erogenous zones, until finally a nipple is brushed or her wet lips. Then the tongue barely flicks over her clit.. just once, then twice, then at a slow pace. This picks up but not enough to make her cum until she is begging to cum. Once she thrashing from all the teasing the orgasm is finally delivered but it doesn't stop. The sensations increase and stimulation is much more intense making her cum over and over again.

That dichotomy of begging for an orgasm and then getting to the point of begging for the orgasm to stop, now that is fucking hot.
I totally agree. Slow buildup is the best for me, not just because of physical or neurological implications, but more importantly because of the intimacy of very slow, teasing arousal. When a lover does this to me (I can't stand to have this done this very frequently), it launches me into some other universe for sure. Another dimension I've experienced from this is that, knowing the inevitable, my psyche tries to fight it, and sometimes it is very difficult for me to accept what is happening, delaying the launch sometimes through hours of play. But once it happens....wow!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-01-2016, 08:12 PM   #12
cal28
Experienced
 
cal28 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Midwest
Posts: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by pedal_dew View Post
I totally agree. Slow buildup is the best for me, not just because of physical or neurological implications, but more importantly because of the intimacy of very slow, teasing arousal. When a lover does this to me (I can't stand to have this done this very frequently), it launches me into some other universe for sure. Another dimension I've experienced from this is that, knowing the inevitable, my psyche tries to fight it, and sometimes it is very difficult for me to accept what is happening, delaying the launch sometimes through hours of play. But once it happens....wow!
That teasing and build up can be so addicting because it can last so long. The act of building up sexual pleasure to me, as a man, is the best part because once there is release the pleasure is over.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-01-2016, 09:27 PM   #13
Tomahawk26
Really Really Experienced
 
Tomahawk26's Avatar
 
Tomahawk26 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Northeast US
Posts: 356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtheobeseman View Post
I have used my hand, tongue and a vibrator to make an ex-GF cum several times (definitely double figures) in a forced roleplay. She had never used a vibe before and, until I went down on her, she'd never had cunnilingus before either.
Now I am far from an expert, but from what she said, it was like one orgasm rolled into another one, it was peaks and troughs, but they didn't get any less intense. She also squirted for the first time, which she was shocked by. She even apologised for dirtying my sheets!
Is that your experience when you say you've had 8 orgasms in 5-10 minutes?
I suppose it's like that, but not from oral/vibrator.
__________________
"I don't need drugs. I am drugs." --Salvador Dali

And, since I've been asked, yes, that's my ass over there.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-05-2016, 10:51 AM   #14
newhere2learn
Literotica Guru
 
newhere2learn is offline
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: UK
Posts: 940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtheobeseman View Post
I have used my hand, tongue and a vibrator to make an ex-GF cum several times (definitely double figures) in a forced roleplay. She had never used a vibe before and, until I went down on her, she'd never had cunnilingus before either.
Now I am far from an expert, but from what she said, it was like one orgasm rolled into another one, it was peaks and troughs, but they didn't get any less intense. She also squirted for the first time, which she was shocked by. She even apologised for dirtying my sheets!
Is that your experience when you say you've had 8 orgasms in 5-10 minutes?
Similar here. With an ex, although it spanned Se real hours
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-09-2016, 04:52 PM   #15
heatseekher2
Experienced
 
heatseekher2 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: UK/London
Posts: 44
forced orgasms are definitely on the menu here, when we have a full on play session - i'll restrain her to a sex bench ( normally with chains ) and then tease a series of orgasms from her...carefully as i dont want her to switch off through discomfort or pain. Taking turns with fingers or tongue to start with, ramping up with a Hitachi wand or other vibes working toward a finale where i alternate between enjoying her myself and using a fuck machine...watching her writhe uncontrollably when the machine is doing 'its thing' is just beautiful to behold.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-09-2016, 05:26 PM   #16
nayia
Really Experienced
 
nayia is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: a little blue dot
Posts: 100
I'm not sure about how it would feel physically. To me, the most appealing part of the fantasy is a lover who would spend so much time on me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-09-2016, 07:47 PM   #17
srgreene
Experienced
 
srgreene is offline
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 85
Mind vs. Body

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primalex View Post
Yeah, well, pinning her down and forcing a physical reaction - slightly amusing, like plush pink handcuffs.

Forced orgasm for me is to make her cum when it is totally inappropriate and disgusting to cum at such a moment for her. When the embarrassment, self-loathing and pleasure is a conflicting rage in her mind. Everyone can fuck a body, fucking a mind is a different story.
Maybe I am not a good person to comment, since BDSM has never been a big part of my life. But I always wanted a man to fuck my body, not my mind. And I generally wanted him to take the lead- i would generally follow, but not initiate (that changed when I married though). Perfectly capable of twisting my own little mind, thank you.

I am not sure when its inapproprite to orgasm, assuming a degree of privacy.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-09-2016, 11:37 PM   #18
mnbreastluver
Hands On Approach
 
mnbreastluver's Avatar
 
mnbreastluver is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Midwest
Posts: 7,288
Anybody ever restrain a woman and tape or strap a hitachi magic to her and force an orgasm? I've seen a few videos of that. That thought has intrigued me ever since. I really need to do that.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-09-2016, 11:44 PM   #19
cal28
Experienced
 
cal28 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Midwest
Posts: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnbreastluver View Post
Anybody ever restrain a woman and tape or strap a hitachi magic to her and force an orgasm? I've seen a few videos of that. That thought has intrigued me ever since. I really need to do that.
You just need to be careful because the Hitachi is so powerful it can desensitize a clit and then the fun is all over. The best is to very the speed and pressure that it is applied and switch between your fingers and oral stimulation too.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-09-2016, 11:52 PM   #20
mnbreastluver
Hands On Approach
 
mnbreastluver's Avatar
 
mnbreastluver is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Midwest
Posts: 7,288
Quote:
Originally Posted by cal28 View Post
You just need to be careful because the Hitachi is so powerful it can desensitize a clit and then the fun is all over. The best is to very the speed and pressure that it is applied and switch between your fingers and oral stimulation too.
Yes, something to consider for sure!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-10-2016, 04:26 AM   #21
heatseekher2
Experienced
 
heatseekher2 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: UK/London
Posts: 44
Quote:
Anybody ever restrain a woman and tape or strap a hitachi magic to her and force an orgasm? I've seen a few videos of that. That thought has intrigued me ever since. I really need to do that.
Yes plenty of times, but to me the key is variation in the pleasuring. Its a no brainer to tape a Wand in place and watch someone writhe around - but sooner or later that play session will be done when she becomes too sensitive. Better to swap things around and not to just be focused on clit play.
I have a timer that the wand can plug into and that can be set for On-1 to 4 mins off 1-4 mins, that can be a way of slowing things down and creating an ongoing tease/pleasure.

To me the term forced orgasm is more about prolonged pleasure, taking her past the point where normally she'd have had enough. With a wand taped that could be minutes, whereas i'd rather stretch things out to a couple of hours; Varying the type of play & stimulation to other areas allows for that.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-10-2016, 07:16 AM   #22
xxxSubSamxxx
Really Experienced
 
xxxSubSamxxx is offline
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by cal28 View Post
You just need to be careful because the Hitachi is so powerful it can desensitize a clit and then the fun is all over. The best is to very the speed and pressure that it is applied and switch between your fingers and oral stimulation too.
This is very interesting that everything can stop if you go to far. It seems like forcing orgasms to last for hours takes skill and consideration.

Getting to know your partner well is definitely a requirement to do this

Sam xx
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:33 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.