Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Old 01-26-2016, 03:44 PM   #1
mcrdsd911
Virgin

Forced masturbation

Hi Literotica, I've always been a fan of watching woman masturbating. It's so sensual and sexy. Can't get over it, but I've been really into a fantasy in my head about having a girl in front of me and making her take her clothes off and masturbate in front of me. Forcefully of course where she cries cause she doesn't want to, but does it cause well, she has to lol does anybody else find this hot ?!?

http://***************/9AD5252

Last edited by mcrdsd911 : 01-26-2016 at 05:15 PM.

Old 01-26-2016, 06:33 PM   #2
Okletsgo
Really Experienced

I would guess this is a quite common f fantasy...

Old 01-27-2016, 02:33 AM   #3
Sarahbby
Virgin

Just reading this made me wet. I love the idea of pleasing a man. If i cry so what, his pleasure is more important. ( obviously have some sort of safe word). I love to scream 'no' and beg to be let go but the further it goes the wetter i get.

Old 01-27-2016, 04:43 AM   #4
mcrdsd911
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahbby View Post
Just reading this made me wet. I love the idea of pleasing a man. If i cry so what, his pleasure is more important. ( obviously have some sort of safe word). I love to scream 'no' and beg to be let go but the further it goes the wetter i get.

Yes that's what I'm saying, that level of wanting to please is so sexy ! I need a woman like you 😉

Old 01-27-2016, 04:54 AM   #5
Sarahbby
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrdsd911 View Post
Yes that's what I'm saying, that level of wanting to please is so sexy ! I need a woman like you 😉
I have sent you a pm

Old 01-27-2016, 11:25 AM   #6
4yourpleasureiam
Literotica Guru

Being a person with male things and a bit of a sub I have never asked a girl to do that, however I have had a few girls tell me to masturbate for their amusement.

I always had the desire for them to force me to keep going until I simply had no cum left to give up and yet they demand me to keep going until I cried. Perhaps some day I shall meet that girl or man

So long as one shines

Old 01-27-2016, 01:26 PM   #7
coffeegirl
Virgin

Damn that's hot. I might need to bring this up to my husband...

Old 01-27-2016, 02:18 PM   #8
upforfun789
Experienced

yes it is...i've had several gf's masturbate for me, the most recent one turned the tables on me. walked into the bathroom as i was showering and demanded i jerk off for her as she watched, ultimately she got up on the counter and did herself too.

Old 01-27-2016, 07:21 PM   #9
mcrdsd911
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahbby View Post
I have sent you a pm
Yes you did and I'm glad people are starting to open up about it ! Having someone masterbate is great, but making the
Do it, when they dont want to is a huge turn on !!!

Old 01-30-2016, 11:11 AM   #10
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4yourpleasureiam View Post
Being a person with male things and a bit of a sub I have never asked a girl to do that, however I have had a few girls tell me to masturbate for their amusement.

I always had the desire for them to force me to keep going until I simply had no cum left to give up and yet they demand me to keep going until I cried. Perhaps some day I shall meet that girl or man
Years ago I had one of those paperbacks written by 'anonymous' and one of the stories was four women tying a guy down to a bed and each of them jerking him off one after another.

By the fourth one he was whimpering and begging saying his cock and balls hurt and he had nothing left, it was pretty hot.

Haven't found anything quite like that, there's a few vids on 'men in pain' and 'divine bitches' that have something similar.

Kink.com has the best hardcore nasty stuff you can find.

For making a woman do it, I've played that out with my wife, but of course she really wants to. But she does have an exceptional ability to pout, widen the eyes and make the lips tremble so its fairly convincing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3QX2aMdeI0

Old 01-31-2016, 08:56 PM   #11
NCarolinaChic
Virgin

And there is the added bonus of seeing what makes her cum! Ya know, for future reference.
I recently met a new play partner (dominant dude) and this was one of the first things he did to top me. Later on, when I was held down and forced to cum, it was HIS fingers mimicking mine from earlier.
Fast learner, all while being in complete control. Total turn on.

Old 02-10-2016, 12:14 PM   #12
xxxSubSamxxx
Really Experienced

I would role play this, but as for being forced to, I don't think I would cum if I didn't want to. So really I would have to experience this to determine if being forced is a real turn on for me

Sam xx

Old Yesterday, 01:10 AM   #13
Kittyscave
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCarolinaChic View Post
And there is the added bonus of seeing what makes her cum! Ya know, for future reference.
I recently met a new play partner (dominant dude) and this was one of the first things he did to top me. Later on, when I was held down and forced to cum, it was HIS fingers mimicking mine from earlier.
Fast learner, all while being in complete control. Total turn on.

That is so fucking hot. I don't think I could ever have the gumption to just ask a guy to watch, but being told to do so is totally different. Then having him mimic my motions later to get me off... OMFG!

Old Yesterday, 05:21 PM   #14
amofiga
Literotica Guru

Not that thrilled over the "forced" part, but I've always loved watching women masturbate for me. Often I'd have them leave their panties on and then give me the panties to keep.

Rather than force them to masturbate, I'd prefer to tie them up and use a vibrator on them, pulling back when they were on the edge of cumming. Keep that up till they beg and cry and plead for relief. Only give it when they pledge and swear to be your total slut in return.