Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 04-28-2010, 03:36 PM   #1
swedishburrito
Experienced
 
swedishburrito is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Utah
Posts: 66
A site of "porn nerds"...

This is pretty much a site of "porn nerds" I've decided. People who would rather get high brow and write about it, rather then do it. I feel for all the guys (and girls) on here who just want some fun person to share there fantasies with and get off. But this site is above that. They would rather role play, then do some good old fashioned wanking off. Silly place.

"If you don't like it, then go watch some porn, and fuck off..."

There... I saved all of you who were going to respond the trouble.

Nice of me...huh??

Michael

The smell of burnt toast filled the kitchen, and overpowered the smell coming from both the overflowing trash can, and the build up of dirty dishes in the sink.
But it paled in comparison to the stench eminating from the litter box at the foot of the stairs.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-28-2010, 03:42 PM   #2
AnitaMann
Gold Medal Cocksucker
 
AnitaMann's Avatar
 
AnitaMann is offline
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The middle of the State
Posts: 2,350
I am TOTALLY getting a "Porn Nerd" Tshirt!

Maybe I'll take orders... or maybe we can just RP about me taking orders...
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-28-2010, 03:44 PM   #3
geronimo_appleby
walking the earth
 
geronimo_appleby's Avatar
 
geronimo_appleby is offline
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Viet-fucking-Nam!
Posts: 74,729
what a cunt.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-28-2010, 03:48 PM   #4
lolaluscious
**Fragile**
 
lolaluscious's Avatar
 
lolaluscious is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: London
Posts: 5,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by swedishburrito View Post
This is pretty much a site of "porn nerds" I've decided. People who would rather get high brow and write about it, rather then do it. I feel for all the guys (and girls) on here who just want some fun person to share there fantasies with and get off. But this site is above that. They would rather role play, then do some good old fashioned wanking off. Silly place.

"If you don't like it, then go watch some porn, and fuck off..."

There... I saved all of you who were going to respond the trouble.

Nice of me...huh??

Michael

The smell of burnt toast filled the kitchen, and overpowered the smell coming from both the overflowing trash can, and the build up of dirty dishes in the sink.
But it paled in comparison to the stench eminating from the litter box at the foot of the stairs.
hmmm.... someone wants some attention...
__________________
On sabbatical

  Reply With Quote

Old 04-28-2010, 03:48 PM   #5
swedishburrito
Experienced
 
swedishburrito is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Utah
Posts: 66
Shirts are a great idea...

But it needs to have Literotica written somewhere on either the front or back...and since it was my idea, I want at least 15%
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-28-2010, 03:49 PM   #6
Larry101
Literotica Guru
 
Larry101's Avatar
 
Larry101 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: England
Posts: 1,185
this does seem to be a slightly pointless thread......i mean seriously?...he obviously had nothing better to do himself
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-28-2010, 03:53 PM   #7
swedishburrito
Experienced
 
swedishburrito is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Utah
Posts: 66
Fuck everyone in London...

Named Larry.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-28-2010, 03:54 PM   #8
geronimo_appleby
walking the earth
 
geronimo_appleby's Avatar
 
geronimo_appleby is offline
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Viet-fucking-Nam!
Posts: 74,729
Quote:
Originally Posted by swedishburrito View Post
Named Larry.
you'll be busy. there's at least a couple of dozen.

you pointless twat.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-28-2010, 03:56 PM   #9
Larry101
Literotica Guru
 
Larry101's Avatar
 
Larry101 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: England
Posts: 1,185
Quote:
Originally Posted by geronimo_appleby View Post
you'll be busy. there's at least a couple of dozen.

you pointless twat.
me the pointless twat or our dour swedish 'friend'?
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-28-2010, 03:57 PM   #10
swedishburrito
Experienced
 
swedishburrito is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Utah
Posts: 66
Geronimo...

You really can see what's going on behind you can't you??

I should have thought of that...props.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-28-2010, 03:58 PM   #11
geronimo_appleby
walking the earth
 
geronimo_appleby's Avatar
 
geronimo_appleby is offline
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Viet-fucking-Nam!
Posts: 74,729
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry101 View Post
me the pointless twat or our dour swedish 'friend'?
the pointless swedish cunt.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-28-2010, 03:58 PM   #12
geronimo_appleby
walking the earth
 
geronimo_appleby's Avatar
 
geronimo_appleby is offline
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Viet-fucking-Nam!
Posts: 74,729
Quote:
Originally Posted by swedishburrito View Post
You really can see what's going on behind you can't you??

I should have thought of that...props.
fuck off, you cunt.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-28-2010, 03:59 PM   #13
swedishburrito
Experienced
 
swedishburrito is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Utah
Posts: 66
I'm not really feeling dour...

The rain outside is invigorating. I won't have to water my lawn today. Life is good.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-28-2010, 03:59 PM   #14
Larry101
Literotica Guru
 
Larry101's Avatar
 
Larry101 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: England
Posts: 1,185
Quote:
Originally Posted by swedishburrito View Post
You really can see what's going on behind you can't you??

I should have thought of that...props.
i think somebody here needs a hugs....or has mummy complexes...
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-28-2010, 04:04 PM   #15
Madcapsule
Attention-Seeking Missile
 
Madcapsule's Avatar
 
Madcapsule is offline
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 2,663
Quote:
Originally Posted by geronimo_appleby View Post
what a cunt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by geronimo_appleby View Post
you'll be busy. there's at least a couple of dozen.

you pointless twat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by geronimo_appleby View Post
the pointless swedish cunt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by geronimo_appleby View Post
fuck off, you cunt.
I've never found the word "cunt" funnier than in the above four posts. Very much agreed GA.
__________________
Like Listening to People Masturbate? Visit our thread!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-28-2010, 04:05 PM   #16
geronimo_appleby
walking the earth
 
geronimo_appleby's Avatar
 
geronimo_appleby is offline
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Viet-fucking-Nam!
Posts: 74,729
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madcapsule View Post
I've never found the word "cunt" funnier than in the above four posts. Very much agreed GA.
you'd think the dim cunt would get the message.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-28-2010, 04:08 PM   #17
swedishburrito
Experienced
 
swedishburrito is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Utah
Posts: 66
What is it with you guys from the United Kingdom anyway?

What is it with you guys from the United Kingdom anyway?

Do you always go around pissed off all the time?
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-28-2010, 04:11 PM   #18
geronimo_appleby
walking the earth
 
geronimo_appleby's Avatar
 
geronimo_appleby is offline
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Viet-fucking-Nam!
Posts: 74,729
Quote:
Originally Posted by swedishburrito View Post
What is it with you guys from the United Kingdom anyway?

Do you always go around pissed off all the time?
nah, we just act that way to scare wankers like you.

but we have been known to start a few wars ... and win a goodly percentage.

i blame our mixed bloodline, but others would say it's because of all the quartz.

the quartz is causing time to spped up, which ruins all the biscuits.

you have to have biscuits with tea; no biscuits, no tea = pissed off.

oh, btw, you're still a cunt.

... one final thing. we're english. you want pissed off? try the welsh.

... cunt.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-28-2010, 04:16 PM   #19
niv78
Sexy Voice Approved
 
niv78's Avatar
 
niv78 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,432
I've had my fair share of phone sex sessions with lovely ladies from Lit, and never once have I RP'd since cyber does nothing for me. Plenty of just regular conversations as well, which is always nice.

So I'm not sure what you are talking about, maybe you just need to work on your approach to women, or you could always try Craig's List
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-28-2010, 04:17 PM   #20
Madcapsule
Attention-Seeking Missile
 
Madcapsule's Avatar
 
Madcapsule is offline
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 2,663
Quote:
Originally Posted by geronimo_appleby View Post
nah, we just act that way to scare wankers like you.

but we have been known to start a few wars ... and win a goodly percentage.

i blame our mixed bloodline, but others would say it's because of all the quartz.

the quartz is causing time to spped up, which ruins all the biscuits.

you have to have biscuits with tea; no biscuits, no tea = pissed off.

oh, btw, you're still a cunt.

... one final thing. we're english. you want pissed off? try the welsh.

... cunt.

Or the swedish for using their namesake and applying it to such a cunt.

*Returns the C word to GA's very capable hands*
__________________
Like Listening to People Masturbate? Visit our thread!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-28-2010, 04:18 PM   #21
operaBaritone
Really Experienced
 
operaBaritone's Avatar
 
operaBaritone is offline
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 267
oh DAMN, threatening with the Welsch card

and I'm not UK, and the swede is a cunt... and not in any good sense of the term

:P
__________________
May your days be pleasant,
and your nights be...
pleasurable

New repository for music!

Music Site!


My Pic Thread :S!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-28-2010, 04:19 PM   #22
Madcapsule
Attention-Seeking Missile
 
Madcapsule's Avatar
 
Madcapsule is offline
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 2,663
Quote:
Originally Posted by swedishburrito View Post
What is it with you guys from the United Kingdom anyway?

Do you always go around pissed off all the time?
...oh and don't generalise. See so far we've been extremely specific and particular with our comments, you could learn a thing or two!
__________________
Like Listening to People Masturbate? Visit our thread!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-28-2010, 04:19 PM   #23
geronimo_appleby
walking the earth
 
geronimo_appleby's Avatar
 
geronimo_appleby is offline
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Viet-fucking-Nam!
Posts: 74,729
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madcapsule View Post
Or the swedish for using their namesake and applying it to such a cunt.

*Returns the C word to GA's very capable hands*
isn't the cunt from utah?

last time i was in sweden - which, by coincidence, is where my av pic was taken - i didn't see utah on the map.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-28-2010, 04:19 PM   #24
niv78
Sexy Voice Approved
 
niv78's Avatar
 
niv78 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,432
Oh, and I perfer to be called a Geek and not a Nerd, thanks.

One more addendum, Geronimo, you kind of look like that guy that played in Hot Fuzz and is the new scottie in Star Trek.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-28-2010, 04:22 PM   #25
geronimo_appleby
walking the earth
 
geronimo_appleby's Avatar
 
geronimo_appleby is offline
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Viet-fucking-Nam!
Posts: 74,729
Quote:
Originally Posted by niv78 View Post
Oh, and I perfer to be called a Geek and not a Nerd, thanks.

One more addendum, Geronimo, you kind of look like that guy that played in Hot Fuzz and is the new scottie in Star Trek.
... now, i'm pissed off.

simon pegg? FFS!
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:29 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.