Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > The Playground

Old 08-08-2015, 02:23 AM   #1
Kelleebabes
Literotica Guru

The Best of Babes...Kelleebabes

Date of Birth:
November 22, 1959
Biography:
I'm a voluptuous woman who enjoys feeling sexy...acting sexy...dressing sexy...I'm a confident...witty , intelligent woman...and very comfortable in my own skin...I look at the world with a half full glass...I'm a believer in the Law of Attraction...you reap what you sow...I love my big soft ample body...I'm an artist...a single Mom...and a natural flirt...I'm very creative and open minded...and enjoy the company of like minded people...
The beautiful Pacific Northwest... Portland, Oregon
Interests:
I'm an artist, my medium is found objects...I create altered books... assemblages...college and mosaic pieces ...I dumpster dive for my one of a kind treasures...I collect vintage lingerie...
I worked over 15 years as a special education assistant...instructed and worked with emotionally disturbed youth and teenagers...in a locked facility/school...now I have my own kids, a 13 year old daughter and 15 year old son and I have the pleasure of being a single stay home Mom...

The Best of Babes...Kellesbabes

The shell of the oyster hides only the pearl inside...
Over the past 2 1/2 years that I've been here at Literotica, my profile has been one of the most commented on posts I've written!... And it doesn't even contain any sexually explicit contents...lol

Welcome to my project, a work in progress... a little something I'm calling the...“Best of Babes... Kelleebabes”. A thread I've put together containing some of my favorite posts , threads and photos along with some personal remarks and comments …
You have to clean the oyster to find the pearl,
Come ,...and find Kelleebabes' pearl

My blood is alive...with many voices
that tells me...I am made of longing,
Rilke

Some women fear the fire
Some women simply become it

Playgrounder #330 I enjoy the company
of like minded people...come up to the playground and see me sometime...
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1215571

Please visit BEST OF BABES...KELLEEBABES My favorite threads, posts & photos, come know me better

Last edited by Kelleebabes : 05-12-2016 at 07:16 PM.

Old 08-08-2015, 02:29 AM   #2
Lovely2222
Literotica Guru

We adore the work in progress called kellesbabes. Looking forward to more my friend.

Old 08-08-2015, 02:37 AM   #3
Kelleebabes
Literotica Guru

“Kellee in the Morning “

When I first became a member of Literotica I had very little experience with social media ...how do you post?...what do you post? Does my grammar suck?...and what about photos?...show too much?...not enough?...
“Kellee in the Morning “ was my first photo thread. attempt..Poor quality photography, too dark, out of focus, and unrecognizable content matter, (which was me in bed, with the morning sun shining on my face), made the whole thread somewhat of a disappointment to me and to others...I had no idea what people expected or the quality they were used to seeing , just plainly WHAT did they want? ,... I did find out though, it wasn't Kellee in the morning...lol
My thread had only 24 comments and 4027 views...hummm back to the drawing board
Here are a couple of my pics and some of the comments I received ...good examples of bad photography

“80 views and no comments? Shame on you all.”

“They were a little dark, but besides that I did like what I saw so far. I would love to see more.”

“I also would like to see more of you”

“You have lovely eyes. Would love to see more of you, but if eyes are the only thing I have to go off of for now, I think you are quite attractive.”

“HAVEN'T SEEN such photography in a long while thank god”

“To the newbies who ridiculed the lady, learn some respect. If you don't like the pics, don't look at them. This is an adult site and we are expected to act accordingly.”

“It takes guts to post pics. Folks should be appreciative.

I hope you find what you need here!”

“Hi kellee, hope we can make this an every day thing ok. You are very sexy in the Morning.”

This was definitely a learning experience...I 've come to the conclusion that...you can't take all this too seriously and that there are some really awesome, decent people on Literotica who are encouraging, intelligent, witty, welcoming and above all...sexy!
Attached Images
File Type: png 07a3436e-6be4-44b6-9fbd-edb7974f7069_zps9how65l1.png (61.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg dg.jpg (56.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 123ac507-6217-4fef-8bc6-db22a6052e4e_zpsm8uupw6h.jpg (24.9 KB, 0 views)

Rilke

Some women fear the fire

Please visit BEST OF BABES...KELLEEBABES My favorite threads, posts & photos, come know me better

Old 08-08-2015, 02:48 AM   #4
Kelleebabes
Literotica Guru

Kellee's Fans...

was my second attempt at posting photos...I still hadn't caught on to the idea that people wanted to see more SKIN and BODY PARTS,... then getting a history lesson on the interpretation of body language with the use of hand held fans!! Note:...The fan was interesting enough used as a means of communicating and flirting from the 16 th century onward...In England and Spain.1797...A whole sign language was developed with the use of the fan...Fanology for an example...if you held your fan near your heart...it meant I Love You...and when a fan would be flipped open wide...it meant...Wait For Me...men even carried fans...so, now you know if you every go on jeopardy and win because of a fan question...you can thank me

Rilke

Some women fear the fire

Last edited by Kelleebabes : 08-24-2015 at 05:33 AM.

Old 08-08-2015, 02:53 AM   #5
Kelleebabes
Literotica Guru

Kellee's Fans cont...

16 comments...3614 views...but, but...I had a theme!!
I even added the comment...”Yes, I'm naked!!...

"just the thought of you naked behind the fans has me hard as a rock!"

"But, but, but, we can't tell."

"OMG its Fandemonium around here!"

"Beguiling photos. A beautiful smile and eyes, just a hint of the rest, enough to stir the imagination. Wonderful start to your thread."

Rilke

Some women fear the fire

Old 08-08-2015, 03:00 AM   #6
Kelleebabes
Literotica Guru

Introducing myself...

I made one last attempt at introducing myself to my new Literotica friends... but alas, I was obviously still having some technical difficulties in the posting of attachments, namely in the resizing of photos to be posted...so, I ended up with a postage stamp size pic that even made the kind , understanding members of Lit get a good chuckle...lol
Here's my original post and...HA, HA, HA photo!!

I'm Kelleebabes...I wanted to introduce myself...and show my new friends here in the committee of role players and fellow naughty people...who I am... what I look like...and to let you know...I'm excited to be here...and hope to play and meet you all...Fondly Kellee
Attached Images
File Type: jpg d90d022c-4975-40c9-9bcf-6a2cea3a7189_zpsqkcgg9ng.jpg (3.2 KB, 0 views)

Rilke

Some women fear the fire

Old 08-08-2015, 03:11 AM   #7
Kelleebabes
Literotica Guru

Intro cont...

10 comments and 2003 views...I'm still laughing even as I type!

“photo is so small however looks delicious to me”

“Welcome! I'm glad you decided to introduce yourself and I look forward to learning more about you.”
“want you badly”

“Your easy aren't you”

“Your sexy naughtiness is such a welcome addition to Lit. You keep things "stirred up" when ever you are posting. Hope you are receiving back as much fun and excitement as you spread.”

I really appreciate all the cool people who make up this awesome site, and to allow people like me to feel comfortable being human, because to error is human...to forgive is divine!

More to cum, ooops come... hope you'll join me!!Kellebabes

Rilke

Some women fear the fire

Old 08-08-2015, 03:12 AM   #8
seabass723
Really Really Experienced

Thanks so much for sharing kellee! Looking just spectacular

Old 08-08-2015, 03:45 AM   #9
Kelleebabes
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely2222 View Post
We adore the work in progress called kellesbabes. Looking forward to more my friend.
thank you Lovely, you are always such a wonderful , positive person...with some absolutely incredible, mesmerizing eyes!...stay in touch mmm more to cumKel

Rilke

Some women fear the fire

Old 08-08-2015, 03:52 AM   #10
Kelleebabes
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass723 View Post
Thanks so much for sharing kellee! Looking just spectacular
mmm thank you sir...I guess I was doing a bit of "fishing" for compliments, and it looks I hooked a real keeper! thanksKellee

Rilke

Some women fear the fire

Old 08-08-2015, 07:03 PM   #11
Kelleebabes
Literotica Guru

I have some threads that I love to read and post on...Here's some of my favorites...
THE KINKIEST TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCE...

LOOK FOR THIS STORY ON PAGE 14...IT WAS EDITED

Rilke

Some women fear the fire

Last edited by Kelleebabes : 04-13-2016 at 07:20 PM.

Old 08-08-2015, 07:13 PM   #12
Kelleebabes
Literotica Guru

DO LADIES REALLY FANTASIZE ABOUT MULTIPLE MEN?

Not just fantasize about it...
I had the pleasure of having 5 brothers...not all at once..but, the same act?...what would you call it? ohh yah...not all at once...but, at the same bang...it was very well orchestrated...I was on a bed...in a nice bedroom...The oldest brother had the first go with me ...as the other 4 waited respectfully outside the room ...he knew his brothers were watching ...he made sure he got the first of every thing with me...he kissed me all over...he licked and sucked my pussy...showboating a bit...had me suck his cock...he even tattie fucked me...and then he turned me over on my soft belly had me stick my big round ass up in the air..crawled behind me...and took me doggy making sure his brothers were getting an eye full....And then, finally..turned me back over... held my hands down over my head. and he fucked me really good showing his brothers how it was done ...he made it a point to cum loud and hard...and me, knowing all the other 4 were watching...I came loud and hard too... when he finished it was like he was the host...And they proceeded to go in order oldest to youngest...I was made to feel very special...they all were very respectful under the watchful eye of the oldest...when the youngest finally made it to me...he was ushered along quite fast...he didn’t get to do all the same things the four ahead of him...but, every single one of them looked me in the eye while them pounding my pussy....later, I found out that in the culture where they were from... the oldest brother has the authority over the brother s much like a father I’d do it again in a heart beat...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* A Male/Female/Male Threesome...

My husband had amuse...a 18 year old young buck who secretly , I was told, had a crush on me for a long time, ...one evening we were watching a movie about some thing that showed two people kissing....my husband all of a sudden said..."Danny wants to kiss you like that Kellee...let the guy have his wish...I was shocked yet flattered...Danny came over to me and kissed me ...French kissed me long...hard and deep...and reached up and gentle grabbed my 48 DD tit and started kissing down my neck...my ears...my throat...I lost it ...my pussy was in for a good time...we ended up all three in bed...my husband watched as Danny kissed my tits...and licked my pussy...and he watched as he slowly slid his young hard cock in my sweet wet cunt...and while he fucked me ...I sucked my husband's cock...I was a very busy girl between the both of them...

Rilke

Some women fear the fire

Last edited by Kelleebabes : 08-14-2015 at 07:11 AM.

Old 08-08-2015, 07:17 PM   #13
Kelleebabes
Literotica Guru

How to give a guy a good blow job...

I pride myself in the art of Fellatio!...and when I say "art" I mean...there are certain techniques that are necessary to preform to assure a satisfied recipient!... In other words ...It's not just a matter of opening your mouth and sticking in a cock...There's a philosophy regarding it... (Philosophy) the critical study of the basic principles and concepts of a discipline..I was taught TO" give head" by a very patient..caring ... 9.5 inch man!...He taught me the importance of the meaning behind...Slow and study wins the race...Many paths lead to the same destination..But, going at it like Vin Diesl..fEast and Furious....isn't what it takes...the end doesn't justify the means...now, or course there's always expectations to every rule...and, we are talking about a highly personal...individualized event...Here's my technique...
my tongue slowly encircled my mouth...wetting my full... heart shaped lips...my eyes look deep into yours eyes...and with a raise of an eye brow...I reach for your belt buckle... pulling you close to me...your standing between my parted legs... towering over me,... your hands gently pat the top of my head while my eyes ...ask, in their silent language ...the question... I already know the answer to... "YES...KEEP GOING..." your fingers grab and entwine themselves in my long...thick red hair...you pull my head towards your body..I can feel the heat from your throbbing cock as it hardens in anticipation... my mouth opens..as my head tilts back...my tongue reaches out to lick the tiny droplets of your sweet precum off the tip of your now fully engorged cock..my hands gently cup your balls...cradling them...while kissing them...I hear a deep moan of pleasure come from your throat...my pussy now..wet and aching ... tingles at the sound of your pleasure...my eyes...the windows to my soul...are now... turn inward and closing off to the world around me ...the only thing I feel.. . the only thing on my mind at that moment, is your stiff ...hard... cock filling my mouth... know I want to swallow it down my throat...feel the fullness , but in order to enjoy that sensation... I must think to myself I have to relax...relax my jaw...relax my lips... at this point I’m very aroused...in order to experience the full erotic effect i must tilt my head back...in order to open my air ways...and get past the gag reflex...and once that's achieved...my eyes find yours...i can tell your enjoying ...by the way you react... you're loving the feeling of my tongue swirling around your shaft...but the best is still to come...I swallow your cock and nuzzle my nose to your balls...I kiss them while my tongue and throat work together...sucking and swallowing...sucking ..and then feel it welling up..your hips in sync with my mouth...your hands, on the back of my head , push your cock in deeper down my throat...your fucking my mouth...i feel your body stiffen...mmmi your cumming...your pumping your hot sweet cum down my throat...I swallow over and over still moving my tongue... swallowing every drop...and kissing and licking you until your body slow down...I look up at you ...and the smile on your face tells me all I need to know... your going to sleep like a baby tonight!...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love to please a man orally... sucking on his cock...and being throat fucked. It makes me cum, making you cum...same with my nipples...my tiny rosebud nipples are very sensitive...if you were to roll my nipples between your forefinger and thumb...my pussy will become creamy and wet and I would probably cum...and don't even get me started about rolling me over on my round soft belly and propping my ass up in the air and grabbing a handful of my soft hair and pulling it..while I take the tip of your hard cock ...all wet and sticky from your precum...the precum that's coating the head of your prick making it easier for me to wiggle my tight puckered ass hole back on to, and working you deeper and deeper in to me...

Rilke

Some women fear the fire

Last edited by Kelleebabes : 08-14-2015 at 06:06 AM.

Old 08-08-2015, 07:22 PM   #14
Kelleebabes
Literotica Guru

WOULD YOU TAKE A SHOWER WITH THE PERSON ABOVE YOU?...

I'm going to take a nice long hot shower...wash my hair...let the hot water run down over my face, i close my eyes ...your body pressed hard against mine...our bodies wet and slick from the soap in my hair the water is sheeting...my throat... my back..my belly...I lean my body...my tits against the cool tiles while you grabs my hands and holds them over my head pinning them against the shower stall...I feel your hardening cock poking at my ass...the hot water is is running between our bodies making my pussy wet with it's sweet slippery juices that water can't wash away ...your biting my shoulders still pressed against me...whispering in my ear...spread your legs and bend over! grab your ankles !...I do as I'm told , I bend over, my big tits swaying, the water is still run off them ..with one hand you grasps my hip and the other and guides your throbbing hard penis to the mouth of the warm , wet hole of pleasure...you thrusts your hips forward and with a quick hard jerk your entire cock slides deeply into my aching cunt...with one hand on my back and the other on my hip...you starts humping me ...a sound escapes my throat of pure pleasure...a mix of a cry and a purr...I'm being fucked ...and fucked hard, your balls are slapping my ass , the sound echoes off the tiled stall..we fuck until the water run cold...

Rilke

Some women fear the fire

Old 08-08-2015, 07:31 PM   #15
Kelleebabes
Literotica Guru

Who do you fantasize about...that you shouldn't?...

I'm the token straight woman in a crowd of lesbians friends who are in a female fast pitch softball league..After the season ends...they head up to our beautiful Mt. Hood for the annual camping trip at local hot springs...I thoroughly enjoy those camping trips...you see, I find that I’m very attracted to my good friend's Partner !Her masculine way shes swags, her male mannerisms...her taking on the Dom role...ohhh I'm in lust...I’m a natural flirt, and I shamelessly flirt with a lot of the women on those camping trips...my tent is very popular, they all want to seduce the straight click...I have so much fun but, I find my mind fantasizing about D... wanting her to come up to me from be hide, put her strong arms around my big lush full body...take each 48DD tit in her hands and pull me close to her body , with her mouth just inches from my ears, I feel her hot breath on my neck..ahhhh that drives me wild! my pussy starts aching, creaming for some strange tongue... my head falls back, D grabs my long hair and twists it around her big strong pitching hand?...and whips it with a hard tug bring my ear to her mouth...growling in my ear...telling me how much she wants to have me for her dinner...True story

Rilke

Some women fear the fire

Last edited by Kelleebabes : 08-09-2015 at 03:37 AM.

Old 08-08-2015, 07:50 PM   #16
Kelleebabes
Literotica Guru

Not all my favorite threads are in writing...I do enjoy posting photos as well!...

Divine Behinds

mmm if I willing to stand here with all these hot, young ...beautiful asses...all I have to say is...come on in... the water is fine...and so are all these asses...Kellee

Rilke

Some women fear the fire

Last edited by Kelleebabes : 09-24-2015 at 08:12 PM.

Old 08-08-2015, 08:02 PM   #17
RoyceConnors
Peaceful Hedonist

So happy to see you making this thread. You deserve it sexy girl.

Old 08-08-2015, 08:13 PM   #18
Kelleebabes
Literotica Guru

CLEAVAGE appreciation thread...

Rilke

Some women fear the fire

Last edited by Kelleebabes : 09-22-2015 at 11:20 PM.

Old 08-08-2015, 08:29 PM   #19
Kelleebabes
Literotica Guru

*Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy ...

This is a favorite fantasy of mine

I'm on a crowded train all seats taken ...packed very tight with people...bodies smashed together...my 48DD breasts tightly pressed against the man in front of me...while the gentleman's torso from be hide sandwiches me in the middle of two mmm delicious smiling hard bodies Gary Flannel and Cool Water....The train lunges forward...bodies compress even tighter as the rhythmic rocking of the train begins...my tits are press firmly in to my gentleman to the front of me... big broad shoulders were having no trouble absorbing my body's rocking against him...while at my rear I'm pretty sure I'm feeling the results of the gentleman rocking into my large heart shaped ass and with his hands resting on the small of my back...The train slowed to a stop one more time...just when you thought you were tight as could be , and still be respectable...i felt the forwarded surge of determined commuters that vowed to be home for dinner to night!...I've never been squeezed against a stranger so tight before...All I could do was turn my head and rest my cheek to his slightly sweat damp crisp work shirt...I inhaled his intoxicating seductive smell ...i couldn't help but rub my cheek against his back a little more harder than was necessary...i lightly bit him, The rolling movement of the train be came hypnotic...my tits were pushing in to him at just the right angle ...They were getting very stimulated...my tiny bullet tip nipples had become hard and erect rubbing against my silky bra and his muscular back...I'm sure he could feel my tits and nipples ...at least I was hoping he was ...while at my back I had a pair of hands on my ass...pressed flat against my cheeks...working their way down over my mounds and squeezing my fleshy ass...mmmm I was between two human bodies that were nothing to me but sexual pleasure...taking and being taken...then with a flash a body in front of me slide around... I was face to chest with the man that I was just biting on...my mouth now was against his hard erect nipple straining on the fabric of his shirt he pulled me even closer and slide his hand up under my shirt searching for my hard nipple...oh my gosh my knees buckled when his thumb and forefinger found my nipple and began rolling it slowly...firmly...that and the groping of my ass from be hide made me so wet and aching for release...so...I closed my eyes...and let my body feel the ravishing that was taking place in the rhythm of the rocking of the train...I felt that wonderful familiar feeling washing over me...i had the most intense orgasm it was luscious...and I never did know which one was Gray Flannel or Cool water..
====================================================

*PEE

this is the image that really turns me on...
Imagine looking down at your cock from the angle as if you were laying with your legs out front of you... your hand is fondling and stroking it...its growing hard and stiff...then a woman's crotch in a pair of high waist white cotton patties comes into the scene...you're rubbing your prick's head on the thin cotton crotch...the moisture from percum makes it easy to see the outline of her cunt lips as you rub her through the pantie’s thin material...suddenly you see pee spilling from the edges of the tightly embedded crotch ...flowing down over his hard throbbing cock...her crotch slowly becomes soaked with her hot, pale wheat coloured sweet pee...your cock's jumping at her...stabbing the thin wet material...she reaches in and with one finger...puts her dripping wet cotton crotch aside...to expose her wet pee soaked pussy...

Rilke

Some women fear the fire

Last edited by Kelleebabes : 08-14-2015 at 07:14 AM.

Old 08-08-2015, 08:46 PM   #20
Kelleebabes
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceConnors View Post
So happy to see you making this thread. You deserve it sexy girl.
Thank you friend for the support..I love this site!

Rilke

Some women fear the fire

Old 08-08-2015, 11:10 PM   #21
Kelleebabes
Literotica Guru

Red Lipstick Challenge...

I put on my favorite red lipstick...and lick my lips to wet them...while my eyes find your eyes and hold your gaze while I slowly lower my mouth down around your hard...stiff...cock...watching your eyes to tell me... in their silent language, that your enjoying my tongue swirling the rim of your hard beautiful cock's head...my red heart shaped lips contrast against your stark white man muscle...all the better to see my mouth hungrily suck and kiss and mmm lick you...i can taste your sweet precum...letting me know, you want me to continue...
i tilt my head back slightly allowing me to open my airway so I can swallow your cock down my throat...relaxing my pace so to pass the gag reflex thus , I can then nozzle my nose,and kiss your balls all the while your cock is deep in my throat..with my tongue working the underside of your shaft...enticing your desire to shoot your hot...sweet...load... down my throat..but, it's your call my friend...do you close your eyes and let the intense feeling of pleasure over ride your senses and cum so hard your toes curl......or do you opt to let me let your sweet hot cum dribble from my red lips and shoot all over my 48 DD tits with your cum covering my tiny rose bud nipples while I squeeze my big titties together so I can lick your cum off both of my nipples at the same time...and after I clean them...I take my red lipstick out and mmm start all over again...
uniqueness is a gift...

Rilke

Some women fear the fire

Last edited by Kelleebabes : 08-11-2015 at 04:36 AM.

Old 08-08-2015, 11:31 PM   #22
Kelleebabes
Literotica Guru

Come on show your faces? Or are you chicken? Bawk bawk bawk...

The many faces of Kelleebabes

Rilke

Some women fear the fire

Last edited by Kelleebabes : 05-13-2016 at 12:52 PM.

Old 08-08-2015, 11:51 PM   #23
Kelleebabes
Literotica Guru

Your Lit name...why did you pick it?...

Kelleebabes...an endearing nickname my father, who I adored, gave to me...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg eb87e4b9-0f80-4c5c-8330-9ca80bdcd86b_zpsyaupx6xq.jpg (57.4 KB, 0 views)

Rilke

Some women fear the fire

Old 08-09-2015, 12:24 AM   #24
Kelleebabes
Literotica Guru

What are you wearing right now?...

well, it's not right this very minute...it was earlier to day while I was out and about...

I have a special sheer dress that when I wear it...I feel so sexy...so naughty...I walk with my shoulders back...and a bounce and a swish in my step...It's made a daringly gossamer gauzy fabric that flows so seductively when I move...being that it’s so transparently sheer I choose to wear my finest vintage undergarments...my black bustier that nicely accentuates my ample breasts and shapely full figure. no panties..my sexy opened toes shoes...allowing my pretty red polished toenails to play peek a boo..

Rilke

Some women fear the fire

Old 08-09-2015, 12:26 AM   #25
Kelleebabes
Literotica Guru

Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating...

A Date With My Fingers...
There's times when a girl just needs to get back in touch with her own sensual side...I make a date with myself...I know that it's going to be a very intimate..pleasurable much needed physical Release.. I have an old clawed foot bathtub...they're so cool...you can fill them up with water and bubbles so deep...mmmm hot bubbly water up to your neck...I "ll pile my long hair loosely atop my head
with one of my prettiest chopsticks..mmmm maybe have a couple of sexy locks cascading down around my face and the nape of my neck... dancing atop my big ...full...ample breasts...with my tiny rose bud nipples peeking out shyly from the safety of their bubbly hidie hole amidst the beautiful iridescent bubbles that clinge to slippery ...wet skin...I point.my pretty red painted toes they look so sexy with tiny bubbles adoring my feet...l shift my body to a more lounging position...I slowly raise my knees up and out of the water while slightly spreading my legs wider...my thighs open...my soft skin is moist and slippery as I slide my hand down between my fleshy upper thighs...my hand knows where to go..I lean my head back...close my eyes...mmmm my fingers find my aching pussy...and rub my hard clit...the combination of the me masturbating...the sensuous feel of the hot water.... ohhh I did forgot one of the most important part...music...I would choose the hypnotic sound of Santana's Moon flower playing in the background it's so smooth and sexy I love the women that sing on that album......and well, to make my voluptuous body bubble bath even more relaxing and set the scene and add several mood enhancing candles...just because everything look better in candlelight...ohhh...One last important detail...and this is my personal choice...just before i climbed into that hot...steamy...bubble rich tub...I notice it's 4:20...one purple cush bong hit later... I'm enjoying...being a sexy..nasty woman..and making my self feel so good...masturbating is the best self medicating act I can think of...I’m always in a much better space when I finish...and , I can always count on a happy ending ...mmm always...one of lives free incredible pleasures...

More masturbating posts...

I'm usually having very hot phone sex when I masturbate ...I cum every time...sometimes I use my vibrator...some of the time my voice fucking gentlemen friends like to tell me what they prefer me to be using while I'm talking to them....my fingers or a toy...either way it feels so good making yourself cum... being in control of where to touch, how hard...lube or not...It a pleasure ...a gift you give to yourself...

Same thread...

I found the hottest video...every time I put it on and masturbate...I cum too fast...I have to edge myself just to get through the first few minutes...I love the sounds of this older gentleman...he's enjoying eating out this young girl's pussy so much... gosh it turns me so fucking on...

A quick sure fire way... is to use my hand held shower sprayer...turned to the hardest stream...and to the hottest water setting ...as the water runs the water temp. gradually become hotter...I spray my clit...my labia lips...asshole...mmm as the water becomes hotter blood must rush to that spot and a wonderful orgasm results every time!...every time...very intense!...this is just one of many different techniques used to being myself to that wonderful state which we all strive for...Kellee

Rilke

Some women fear the fire

Last edited by Kelleebabes : 08-11-2015 at 04:52 AM.