Just an Older Guy...

StarGazer58

Literotica Guru
Thought I would post some pics of me. If I get any interest then maybe I will post some more. Hope some of the ladies have some naughty thoughts when they look at my pics...

Last edited:
Doubt anybody wants to see but here is another pic,

Last edited:
I am just an older guy but thought I would post a pic. If I get any interest then maybe I will post some more. Hope some of the ladies use it for some naughty thoughts...

it's a big turn off for us ladies when you guys put yourselves down.it's as bad as unwarranted arrogance

soooo

just keep posting. Your first pic is delicious! you've a nice body, some fur, and you're a good looking guy.

more pics pls:D

you don't look old to me Sweetie......VERY distinguished.....:kiss:

you don't look old to me Sweetie......VERY distinguished.....:kiss:

Thanks. I certainly don't feel old and don't act old. I believe I can still keep up with any hotties out there that would like to try me. :D

Not old

not a lady, but I have to say, you are a hot old guy.

No offense, but 45 is not old at all!! I'm a 41 year old woman, and I promise you that I'm waaay hotter now than I ever was in my 20's, because I'm much more secure in who I am, and not afraid to ask for what I want....and Stargazer looks like a MAN, not a boy.

Any women out there checking out pics? Love it when a woman checks me out and especially love it if she gets horny looking at me. :D

Been working out a bit getting ready for the warm weather. Just need a woman who would love to run her hands over my chest and stomach... At least for starters. :D

Last edited:
Back