Old 02-10-2017, 11:31 AM   #1
Kantarii
I'm Not A Bitch!
 
Kantarii's Avatar
 
Kantarii is offline
Join Date: May 2016
Location: In the shadows of your mind
Posts: 1,208
Share Your Most Erotic Turn On

I guess since I'm starting this thread I should be the one to start things off😎
There are several things that sexually turn me on, but the one thing that turns me on more than anything else is: sitting up on my knees in front of a guy and going down on him ass to mouth deep throat as he face fucks me like a little sissy ass slut until he cums in my mouth. So much of a turn on it is for me that I will jerk my own cock feverishly until I cum myself in my hand and after swallowing his load, I'll feed my own cum to myself as well.

That probably sounds a bit bland. My second favorite turn on is inverting myself against a headboard with my favorite vibrator shoved up my ass and jerk myself off and try to shoot my own hot, juicy, cum into my mouth..... bonus points if I have a guy watching me do it that has no problems jerking off onto my face while I do it👠👠👠Kant💋

Got a sexual turn on? Share it and intrigue my mind😈
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0012.JPG (46.0 KB, 0 views)
__________________
♥✿♥✿☠☠ ♥✿♥☠☠♥✿♥☠☠✿✿☠☠ ♥✿♥☠☠♥✿♥☠☠✿✿☠☠ ♥✿♥
I AM FANTASY!
I am the shadows in your mind ... The gateway to your fantasies...
I am your dreams made reality ... And, the lust in your eyes...
♫♪ But, what's puzzling you is the nature of my game! ♪♫
*****************************************************************
Do T-girls & Transvestites Interest You? Checkout my Stories.


https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions My Story Submissions

Last edited by Kantarii : 02-10-2017 at 11:36 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-10-2017, 11:36 AM   #2
stargazer214
Really Really Experienced
 
stargazer214's Avatar
 
stargazer214 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: SNJ
Posts: 414
It would to be taken someplace remote, having restraints locked to my wrists and ankles along with a collar around my neck. Having my clothes removed or cut away, having my body shaved from the neck down, having my nipples pierced with rings to use as leads or for other fun purposes, maybe locking on a cock cage, being dressed in slutty lingerie and spending the week (or longer) being my lovers slave...
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-10-2017, 02:24 PM   #3
bicurnow
Literotica Guru
 
bicurnow's Avatar
 
bicurnow is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 733
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazer214 View Post
It would to be taken someplace remote, having restraints locked to my wrists and ankles along with a collar around my neck. Having my clothes removed or cut away, having my body shaved from the neck down, having my nipples pierced with rings to use as leads or for other fun purposes, maybe locking on a cock cage, being dressed in slutty lingerie and spending the week (or longer) being my lovers slave...
Wow, and you are new here? You could be fun
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-10-2017, 04:20 PM   #4
ashik09
Literotica Guru
 
ashik09's Avatar
 
ashik09 is online now
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: The UK.
Posts: 631
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazer214 View Post
It would to be taken someplace remote, having restraints locked to my wrists and ankles along with a collar around my neck. Having my clothes removed or cut away, having my body shaved from the neck down, having my nipples pierced with rings to use as leads or for other fun purposes, maybe locking on a cock cage, being dressed in slutty lingerie and spending the week (or longer) being my lovers slave...
... this is my new favourite fantasy.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-10-2017, 04:47 PM   #5
stevey29er
Really Experienced
 
stevey29er is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: The mountain Western
Posts: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantarii View Post
I guess since I'm starting this thread I should be the one to start things off😎
There are several things that sexually turn me on, but the one thing that turns me on more than anything else is: sitting up on my knees in front of a guy and going down on him ass to mouth deep throat as he face fucks me like a little sissy ass slut until he cums in my mouth. So much of a turn on it is for me that I will jerk my own cock feverishly until I cum myself in my hand and after swallowing his load, I'll feed my own cum to myself as well.

That probably sounds a bit bland. My second favorite turn on is inverting myself against a headboard with my favorite vibrator shoved up my ass and jerk myself off and try to shoot my own hot, juicy, cum into my mouth..... bonus points if I have a guy watching me do it that has no problems jerking off onto my face while I do it👠👠👠Kant💋

Got a sexual turn on? Share it and intrigue my mind😈
Not bland at all, hot, hot, hot! Thanks for sharing. I've read your "A Slut's Triangle" serial and love it too, can't wait for the next chapter.

As for my own turn-ons, they probably are bland compared to yours. For one that I can participate in currently, it would have to be fucking my wife in the mouth while she uses a vibrator on herself. It turns me on how hot she gets and I can't help but imagine her getting fucked by a big hard cock while she sucks me to an orgasm.

My biggest turn-ons to think about from my past are all moments I had with the one man I've been sexually involved with. The moment I saw his cock and knew I wanted him as I watched my wife suck him and fuck him. The moment I first held his big thick dick in my hand. The moment I tasted his flesh and knew he wanted it as much as I did. The moment he stood before me with his big hard cock sticking straight up in the air, knowing that he was soon going to fulfill my wildest fantasy of getting fucked in the ass, me dropping to my knees and worshipping his beautiful manhood with my mouth, then feeling it slowly enter my tight hole and spending the next hour being penetrated over and over and fucked in every position I'd dreamed about for so long.

And finally, my biggest unfulfilled fantasy is to be feminized by a beautiful, sexy woman. Not a forceful demeaning feminization, but more friendly, with some light teasing and humiliation involved. Taking me shopping for clothes and a wig.Taking me to a spa to have all my body hair waxed off along with a manicure and pedicure. Teasing me about how I'm not man enough to please her with my small dick so she's turning me into a sissy. Helping me dress and teaching me how to apply makeup, then presenting me as a slutty sissy whore to my man friend, making me watch as he fucks her like I never could then instructing me to suck him while she fucks me with a strap on preparing me to take his big cock in my sissy ass. Then making me eat her pussy and ass while he fucks me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-10-2017, 09:10 PM   #6
Kantarii
I'm Not A Bitch!
 
Kantarii's Avatar
 
Kantarii is offline
Join Date: May 2016
Location: In the shadows of your mind
Posts: 1,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevey29er View Post
Not bland at all, hot, hot, hot! Thanks for sharing. I've read your "A Slut's Triangle" serial and love it too, can't wait for the next chapter.

As for my own turn-ons, they probably are bland compared to yours. For one that I can participate in currently, it would have to be fucking my wife in the mouth while she uses a vibrator on herself. It turns me on how hot she gets and I can't help but imagine her getting fucked by a big hard cock while she sucks me to an orgasm.

My biggest turn-ons to think about from my past are all moments I had with the one man I've been sexually involved with. The moment I saw his cock and knew I wanted him as I watched my wife suck him and fuck him. The moment I first held his big thick dick in my hand. The moment I tasted his flesh and knew he wanted it as much as I did. The moment he stood before me with his big hard cock sticking straight up in the air, knowing that he was soon going to fulfill my wildest fantasy of getting fucked in the ass, me dropping to my knees and worshipping his beautiful manhood with my mouth, then feeling it slowly enter my tight hole and spending the next hour being penetrated over and over and fucked in every position I'd dreamed about for so long.

And finally, my biggest unfulfilled fantasy is to be feminized by a beautiful, sexy woman. Not a forceful demeaning feminization, but more friendly, with some light teasing and humiliation involved. Taking me shopping for clothes and a wig.Taking me to a spa to have all my body hair waxed off along with a manicure and pedicure. Teasing me about how I'm not man enough to please her with my small dick so she's turning me into a sissy. Helping me dress and teaching me how to apply makeup, then presenting me as a slutty sissy whore to my man friend, making me watch as he fucks her like I never could then instructing me to suck him while she fucks me with a strap on preparing me to take his big cock in my sissy ass. Then making me eat her pussy and ass while he fucks me.
You have some interesting fantasies to. I can't say I've had those since I went shopping with both my wives dressed as a woman, out to eat, and even put their makeup on for them... a unique method of foreplay if you ask me.😎
Thanks for reading my storyline "A Slut's Triangle" Things will be intense in the new chapter. I want to bring the element of voyeurism into the storyline as well as play on jealousy and anger as Kryss' love triangle spirals horribly outta control with Ashleigh and Kimberly.
__________________
♥✿♥✿☠☠ ♥✿♥☠☠♥✿♥☠☠✿✿☠☠ ♥✿♥☠☠♥✿♥☠☠✿✿☠☠ ♥✿♥
I AM FANTASY!
I am the shadows in your mind ... The gateway to your fantasies...
I am your dreams made reality ... And, the lust in your eyes...
♫♪ But, what's puzzling you is the nature of my game! ♪♫
*****************************************************************
Do T-girls & Transvestites Interest You? Checkout my Stories.


https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions My Story Submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2017, 06:31 PM   #7
bigdave1961
Experienced
 
bigdave1961 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 45
First let me say that I have been married for 33ydsr. Our sex life has gone down hill in last several years. Although my wife strap on fuck me from time to time at my request. But the one thing that turns me on is to find a shemale. My fantasy is to met a lady in a bar after drinks and small talk we go back to her place. After making out for a while as things progress I realize she has a cock. After some persuading I suck her cock. After a long blow she then begs me to let her fuck my ass. During my ass fucking I have a hands free orgasim she then proceeds to fill my rectum full of cum. This is the thing that turns me on a lot. I have been looking on personal ads for shemales but have not gotten up the nerve to call.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2017, 09:09 PM   #8
Kantarii
I'm Not A Bitch!
 
Kantarii's Avatar
 
Kantarii is offline
Join Date: May 2016
Location: In the shadows of your mind
Posts: 1,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdave1961 View Post
First let me say that I have been married for 33ydsr. Our sex life has gone down hill in last several years. Although my wife strap on fuck me from time to time at my request. But the one thing that turns me on is to find a shemale. My fantasy is to met a lady in a bar after drinks and small talk we go back to her place. After making out for a while as things progress I realize she has a cock. After some persuading I suck her cock. After a long blow she then begs me to let her fuck my ass. During my ass fucking I have a hands free orgasim she then proceeds to fill my rectum full of cum. This is the thing that turns me on a lot. I have been looking on personal ads for shemales but have not gotten up the nerve to call.
I understand some aspect about what turns you on about the "surprise" element, but as transvestite that does openly go out in public dressed fully, what you described is DANGEROUS from my perspective. A scenario like what you described suggests that I'm being very deceptive to a guy about what's between my legs. If he is expecting a pussy and finds a cock, things tend to go south in a very bad way depending on where his sexual interests lay. Granted some guys might be open about it, but the news does report t-girl's found dead. Just a little tidbit for you to see things from the other side of reality. Before I ever went back to a guy's apartment, he knew up front I wasn't a real woman. No surprises from me. He could presend he didn't know or whatever after that, but never ever would I put myself out there like that. I value my life too much to jeaprodize it foolishly by trying to deceive a guy. 👠👠👠Kant💋

It's a wonderful thought and I can see your side, just know how it appears and played out from the T-girl's perspective🌹
__________________
♥✿♥✿☠☠ ♥✿♥☠☠♥✿♥☠☠✿✿☠☠ ♥✿♥☠☠♥✿♥☠☠✿✿☠☠ ♥✿♥
I AM FANTASY!
I am the shadows in your mind ... The gateway to your fantasies...
I am your dreams made reality ... And, the lust in your eyes...
♫♪ But, what's puzzling you is the nature of my game! ♪♫
*****************************************************************
Do T-girls & Transvestites Interest You? Checkout my Stories.


https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions My Story Submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2017, 09:23 PM   #9
bigdave1961
Experienced
 
bigdave1961 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantarii View Post
I understand some aspect about what turns you on about the "surprise" element, but as transvestite that does openly go out in public dressed fully, what you described is DANGEROUS from my perspective. A scenario like what you described suggests that I'm being very deceptive to a guy about what's between my legs. If he is expecting a pussy and finds a cock, things tend to go south in a very bad way depending on where his sexual interests lay. Granted some guys might be open about it, but the news does report t-girl's found dead. Just a little tidbit for you to see things from the other side of reality. Before I ever went back to a guy's apartment, he knew up front I wasn't a real woman. No surprises from me. He could presend he didn't know or whatever after that, but never ever would I put myself out there like that. I value my life too much to jeaprodize it foolishly by trying to deceive a guy. 👠👠👠Kant💋

It's a wonderful thought and I can see your side, just know how it appears and played out from the T-girl's perspective🌹
i completely understand where you're coming from. This is just my fantasy I don't think it will ever come true. The closest I've come to it is looking at the classified ads and fantasizing
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2017, 10:15 PM   #10
Kantarii
I'm Not A Bitch!
 
Kantarii's Avatar
 
Kantarii is offline
Join Date: May 2016
Location: In the shadows of your mind
Posts: 1,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdave1961 View Post
i completely understand where you're coming from. This is just my fantasy I don't think it will ever come true. The closest I've come to it is looking at the classified ads and fantasizing
I'm relieved you understand my perspective. In a more open and accepting society, the fantasy would probably play out nicely. I'm old enough to know that some sexual fantasies are best left in the realm of fantasy and never brought to the light😎 Your fantasy is no that uncommon among some men. Trust me, I've talked to enough guys over my life time to know. A man just isn't going to normally jump in bed with another man and have sex with them, but the thought of being tempted and seduced by a man dressed as a woman has possibilities. That it doesn't seem wrong to them, because they didn't know based on deception.

I wish you the best that you can fulfill this fantasy. I just know how hard and dangerous it can be. I had a similar fantasy at one time that mirrored yours. I was dressed like a woman and found out the woman I met was another t-girl and we engaged in a mocked lesbian suckfest😎 The sad thing is I can spot a majority of t-girl's like myself long before they would be able to deceive me into thinking they were a naturally born woman. Kinda bummed me outta that fantasy years ago.
__________________
♥✿♥✿☠☠ ♥✿♥☠☠♥✿♥☠☠✿✿☠☠ ♥✿♥☠☠♥✿♥☠☠✿✿☠☠ ♥✿♥
I AM FANTASY!
I am the shadows in your mind ... The gateway to your fantasies...
I am your dreams made reality ... And, the lust in your eyes...
♫♪ But, what's puzzling you is the nature of my game! ♪♫
*****************************************************************
Do T-girls & Transvestites Interest You? Checkout my Stories.


https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions My Story Submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-14-2017, 04:52 PM   #11
stevey29er
Really Experienced
 
stevey29er is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: The mountain Western
Posts: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantarii View Post
You have some interesting fantasies to. I can't say I've had those since I went shopping with both my wives dressed as a woman, out to eat, and even put their makeup on for them... a unique method of foreplay if you ask me.😎
Thanks for reading my storyline "A Slut's Triangle" Things will be intense in the new chapter. I want to bring the element of voyeurism into the storyline as well as play on jealousy and anger as Kryss' love triangle spirals horribly outta control with Ashleigh and Kimberly.
That's so cool that you had that kind of relationship with your wives! If that was your foreplay my dirty mind is conjuring up what the main course was! I can't wait to read your next chapter, any chance you could shoot me a pm when it comes up?
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-16-2017, 08:31 PM   #12
Iwantitnowpleas
Experienced
 
Iwantitnowpleas is offline
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Georgia
Posts: 95
To be feminized yes. Someone that takes control but doesn't abuse me or their power over me. One fantasy I have is with a couple.

I have just finished a long organized bike ride. Along the ride I met a couple and ended up talking with them along the way. They were locals and after the ride they invited me to to their home. I could get a shower and have a good meal before starting my long drive home.

Once at their house she shows me to the guest shower and leaves me. I enjoy a long relaxing shower, the soap and shampoo have very feminine scents but they are nice so I don't mind. Once finished I step out of the bath only to find my clothes are gone and in their place a small stack of folded clothing. On top, a pair of lacy white boy short panties. A pair of stretch very short shorts and a white spaghetti strap tank top.

She must have noticed that the shower had stopped and she knocked on the door. "I couldn't let you put on those nasty bike clothes. Ron's are way to big so I put something of mine out that you could wear while yours are being washed." "Okay, I'll be out in a minute."

Needless to say, this is but the beginning...
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2017, 09:11 AM   #13
Decadent5
Virgin
 
Decadent5 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: CT
Posts: 2
Fantasies: feeling cum spurt and drill into my mouth as I have a finger in a trans womans ass. Then savouring the cum for hours and slowly swallowing as I play with it, taste it, and smell it. All the while stroking my cock
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2017, 03:22 PM   #14
Kantarii
I'm Not A Bitch!
 
Kantarii's Avatar
 
Kantarii is offline
Join Date: May 2016
Location: In the shadows of your mind
Posts: 1,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decadent5 View Post
Fantasies: feeling cum spurt and drill into my mouth as I have a finger in a trans womans ass. Then savouring the cum for hours and slowly swallowing as I play with it, taste it, and smell it. All the while stroking my cock
Sounds like a wonderful turn on🌹Kant
__________________
♥✿♥✿☠☠ ♥✿♥☠☠♥✿♥☠☠✿✿☠☠ ♥✿♥☠☠♥✿♥☠☠✿✿☠☠ ♥✿♥
I AM FANTASY!
I am the shadows in your mind ... The gateway to your fantasies...
I am your dreams made reality ... And, the lust in your eyes...
♫♪ But, what's puzzling you is the nature of my game! ♪♫
*****************************************************************
Do T-girls & Transvestites Interest You? Checkout my Stories.


https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions My Story Submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-18-2017, 10:25 PM   #15
mwm45
Really Experienced
 
mwm45 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: south Eastern US
Posts: 161
I would say either to be forcefully fucked. Or a hot mmm 3 some
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-19-2017, 12:15 AM   #16
Kantarii
I'm Not A Bitch!
 
Kantarii's Avatar
 
Kantarii is offline
Join Date: May 2016
Location: In the shadows of your mind
Posts: 1,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwm45 View Post
I would say either to be forcefully fucked. Or a hot mmm 3 some
Hey, I love the idea of being forcibly fucked. The sad thing is I was way to willing and gave into a guy's sexual advances way too easily for that to ever materialize for me. That alone made another one of my turn ons pretty hard to achieve: you see, I loved to be moderately choked at the point when a man was about to orgasm in my ass. The oxygen deprivation was an erotic feeling to me, but it was hard to get a guy to do that who was lusting after me. I guess that is the reason I was sexually drawn to guys that wanted to selfishly, sexually abuse and use me over guys that just wanted to have romantic sexual contact? Weird!👠👠👠Kant💋

But, I guess they call them fantasies for a reason🙀
__________________
♥✿♥✿☠☠ ♥✿♥☠☠♥✿♥☠☠✿✿☠☠ ♥✿♥☠☠♥✿♥☠☠✿✿☠☠ ♥✿♥
I AM FANTASY!
I am the shadows in your mind ... The gateway to your fantasies...
I am your dreams made reality ... And, the lust in your eyes...
♫♪ But, what's puzzling you is the nature of my game! ♪♫
*****************************************************************
Do T-girls & Transvestites Interest You? Checkout my Stories.


https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions My Story Submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-19-2017, 08:07 AM   #17
stargazer214
Really Really Experienced
 
stargazer214's Avatar
 
stargazer214 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: SNJ
Posts: 414
This is an incredible start to a fantasy!! Love the potential this has
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:05 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.