Erotic Illustration Challenge V.4 word is given DUE Jan 26, 2010

THROBBS

I am Fauve
As the Winner of the erotic illustration word challenge V.3 "Package", I declare the NEW word for the erotic illustration word challenge V.4 as:

"Hose"
you have 2 weeks.

Solutions due to me by.... 4PM EST Tuesday, January 26
PM to me...can give you e-mail address.
Final size for EVERYONE. is 600pixels H by 800 pixels W MAX..100KB MAX

I will adjust accordingly for you.

Ready, Set, GO!

hey guys! i will most likely not be participating in this round. i have several other projects i am working on with deadlines around this time. :rose:

hey guys! i will most likely not be participating in this round. i have several other projects i am working on with deadlines around this time. :rose:

And our artists' circle grows ever so smaller with each rise of the sun...our time is fading, disappearing, like the elves of the forest. :(

ollie+in+the+studio.jpg

i promise i'm not leaving for good!

And our artists' circle grows ever so smaller with each rise of the sun...our time is fading, disappearing, like the elves of the forest. :(

ollie+in+the+studio.jpg

i don't want to leave the circle! why does the doggy make me feel guilty? i'll try and do something quick. i'm excited though, a couple of shows are coming up, and i want to get some work in them. it's hard, because my time is limited to evenings/late nights and maybe a day or two during the week when i really get to work. i love these challenges. they have pushed me outside my "normal" box. i have an idea... i'll see.

i don't want to leave the circle! why does the doggy make me feel guilty? i'll try and do something quick. i'm excited though, a couple of shows are coming up, and i want to get some work in them. it's hard, because my time is limited to evenings/late nights and maybe a day or two during the week when i really get to work. i love these challenges. they have pushed me outside my "normal" box. i have an idea... i'll see.

well according to my entry for hose, your still in the circle

It's all good, Neci. I was only teasin'! ;) Take care of your biz first, then have fun, those are the rules of real life. I'm still wrestling with co-ordinating my work life and free time properly, myself!

Besides, it's only a few notches more than halfway through the first month of the year...we'll still have plenty of erotic art jam sessions to get into!

about 8 hours to get any loose Hose illustrations in.

I dunno how many entries you got in, Throb, but...once again, can't make mine in at 4 today because of the job and my finicky scanner...I can do it at 10-11 my time after I leave work...sorry! :(

I dunno how many entries you got in, Throb, but...once again, can't make mine in at 4 today because of the job and my finicky scanner...I can do it at 10-11 my time after I leave work...sorry! :(

fine.;)
Won't post Poll until tomorrow.

Last edited:

ummmm.... 10-11PM yesterday?
10-11AM today???

have not received it.

ummmm.... 10-11PM yesterday?
10-11AM today???

have not received it.

Sorry, Throb! My bad! :( Some impromptu work stuff got in the way and I didn't make it home to finish things up like I wanted to. I can do it later tonight, but if you wanna lock it up now and keep the schedule flowing, I won't contest it. I need to learn to get my projects done in timely order!

*whoops* never mind, just peeped the thread! I'll take an "L" on this one and get in on the next gig! ;)

Sorry, Throb! My bad! :( Some impromptu work stuff got in the way and I didn't make it home to finish things up like I wanted to. I can do it later tonight, but if you wanna lock it up now and keep the schedule flowing, I won't contest it. I need to learn to get my projects done in timely order!

Posted the poll just now.
with an empty space #3

still can be you!

Back