Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback > The Darkroom Lounge

Old 01-05-2010, 05:49 PM   #1
DfrntLovin
Literotica Guru

Women that enjoy watching (or listening) to a man masturbate

A topic that might deserve to be reborn.

It would be interesting to hear from the lovely ladies of Lit that love to watch (or listen to) a man masturbate.

Have you always enjoyed it? What makes it delightful for you? What do you want to see or hear? Any particular fantasies or real-life experiences that you'd like to share with us?

Old 01-16-2010, 06:17 PM   #2
evenyc
Experienced

-----

Last edited by evenyc : 03-03-2012 at 01:23 AM.

Old 01-16-2010, 06:31 PM   #3
ima6uldv8
Literotica Guru

When I'm watching them, it's such a turn on knowing that they're doing it just for me. I love everything about it. Love to watch them caress their cocks, watching them get harder. Knowing they're going to cum for me as I edge them on. Watching that delicious cum flow from their hard cocks. Imagining it being shot in my mouth. I love it!

Old 01-16-2010, 06:39 PM   #4
kellieanne
Literotica Guru

I love it all watching, knowing they are doing it for me, listening to them all of it!

Old 01-16-2010, 09:28 PM   #5
crowfiend11
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ima6uldv8 View Post
When I'm watching them, it's such a turn on knowing that they're doing it just for me. I love everything about it. Love to watch them caress their cocks, watching them get harder. Knowing they're going to cum for me as I edge them on. Watching that delicious cum flow from their hard cocks. Imagining it being shot in my mouth. I love it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellieanne View Post
I love it all watching, knowing they are doing it for me, listening to them all of it!
Anytime you lovely ladies want to listen, just let me know and I'll see what I can do about having you two hear me cum!!!

Old 01-16-2010, 09:34 PM   #6
ima6uldv8
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowfiend11 View Post
Anytime you lovely ladies want to listen, just let me know and I'll see what I can do about having you two hear me cum!!!
Well put me on your naughty list, sexy. Watching or listening, it's super hot! You have listened to my audio, right?

Old 01-16-2010, 10:08 PM   #7
crowfiend11
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Well put me on your naughty list, sexy. Watching or listening, it's super hot! You have listened to my audio, right?
Dear Ima,
MMMM You are a naughty one, aren't you!!?? And yes, I love watching and listening as well!!! And of course I have. I love some naughty stories that the reader gets off while reading them!!! YOU, my dear, have me so very hard right now and I would love to be able to get off for your listening pleasures, but perhaps tomorrow night!! Heck, whenever you want to listen to someone get off, PM me and I'll see what I can do, sweet IMA!!!!

Old 01-16-2010, 10:43 PM   #8
ima6uldv8
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Dear Ima,
MMMM You are a naughty one, aren't you!!?? And yes, I love watching and listening as well!!! And of course I have. I love some naughty stories that the reader gets off while reading them!!! YOU, my dear, have me so very hard right now and I would love to be able to get off for your listening pleasures, but perhaps tomorrow night!! Heck, whenever you want to listen to someone get off, PM me and I'll see what I can do, sweet IMA!!!!
That is so very hot! All that hardness for me. Pity I can't take care of it for you. Mmmmm I'll look forward to hearing you, sexy one

Old 01-16-2010, 10:56 PM   #9
crowfiend11
Literotica Guru

Quote:
That is so very hot! All that hardness for me. Pity I can't take care of it for you. Mmmmm I'll look forward to hearing you, sexy one
MMMMM Ima,
I'd love to watch you masterbate and finger/fuck your sweet, tasty pussy as I lay next to you stroking my nice thick hard cock!!! I hope you are getting all nice and juicy just thinking about my thick tool!!!!

Old 01-16-2010, 11:28 PM   #10
ima6uldv8
Literotica Guru

Quote:
MMMMM Ima,
I'd love to watch you masterbate and finger/fuck your sweet, tasty pussy as I lay next to you stroking my nice thick hard cock!!! I hope you are getting all nice and juicy just thinking about my thick tool!!!!
PM me again, you naughty thread hijacker, you I'm loving the thoughts you're giving me.

Old 01-17-2010, 11:53 AM   #11
Bigjoesy
Really Really Experienced

Ima you sound hot!

Old 01-17-2010, 11:59 AM   #12
ima6uldv8
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigjoesy View Post
Ima you sound hot!
Thanks honey. I'll bet you do, too Love those accents.

Old 01-17-2010, 01:42 PM   #13
nig_27
Experienced

if any of you lovely ladys wanna watch let me know

Old 01-17-2010, 01:53 PM   #14
uptoplay2
find me, cold turkey here

trying hard not to...

Quote:
PM me again, you naughty thread hijacker, you I'm loving the thoughts you're giving me.
continue this trend... of begging for viewers... though listening is good too... getting encouragement OR... commands not to let things cum too fast...or advice on other tricks to do....

but I will not... keep hitting on ima..... though... I totally agree that lying next to her and let her listen... watch.... smell?... and touch if she so desires would be wonderful.

(not that watching what her fingers might be up to wouldn't help the whole situation get hotter... and harder... and wetter... Having a woman listening would be enough for a start.)

Old 01-17-2010, 03:12 PM   #15
Bigjoesy

A girl I work with has let me watch her masturbate a few times. She gets so wet and it is so exciting to watch as well. We just end up having sex afterwards. Last year we ended up banging in a field at work after she did it. She just dropped her jeans and let me watch her. Its good having workmates like that.

Old 01-17-2010, 03:58 PM   #16
ima6uldv8
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by uptoplay2 View Post
continue this trend... of begging for viewers... though listening is good too... getting encouragement OR... commands not to let things cum too fast...or advice on other tricks to do....

but I will not... keep hitting on ima..... though... I totally agree that lying next to her and let her listen... watch.... smell?... and touch if she so desires would be wonderful.

(not that watching what her fingers might be up to wouldn't help the whole situation get hotter... and harder... and wetter... Having a woman listening would be enough for a start.)
I would love to watch you sometime sexy. Now having you next to me in bed, listening, would be highly erotic. The only sounds would be our breaths as our hands worked their magic on our bodies

Old 01-17-2010, 07:38 PM   #17
uptoplay2
find me, cold turkey here

sounds are good...

Quote:
I would love to watch you sometime sexy. Now having you next to me in bed, listening, would be highly erotic. The only sounds would be our breaths as our hands worked their magic on our bodies
to be fair... I have heard you..... but I'm sort of quiet unless urged to make noise... so you might want to watch. Someday..... up to you. Hearing you would be nice if you are watching me.

Old 01-18-2010, 01:36 AM   #18
bellinda69
Hopeless romatic pervert

Quote:
agrees 120%.
“In a perfect world, you could fuck people without giving them a piece of your heart. And every glittering kiss and every touch of flesh is another shard of heart you’ll never see again.” ― Neil Gaiman, Fragile Things: short fictions and wonders

...My little patch of Vanity..
+ Sexy men in dress shirts+
..Intellectual discussion?...
*Strip challenge for the Men of Lit*

Old 01-18-2010, 06:36 AM   #19
notruss
Experienced

Last edited by notruss : 02-11-2010 at 01:19 PM.

Old 01-18-2010, 06:01 PM   #20
Omen7412

I always want to. Just never tried. I mean I have a web cam and a mic. I just never asked anyone to listen in.... Though I guess I am willing to if someone asks.

Old 01-19-2010, 05:02 AM   #21
msjuicypussy

I'd luv to watch. I wanna see you stroke it nice and slow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nig_27 View Post
if any of you lovely ladys wanna watch let me know

Old 01-19-2010, 06:18 AM   #22
DefineNormal
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by msjuicypussy View Post
I'd luv to watch. I wanna see you stroke it nice and slow.
Would love to let you watch and listen sometime , xxx have a great day ... Feel free to contact me ...

Old 01-19-2010, 07:19 AM   #23
h2o0111
Literotica Guru

do you take volunteers on this thread?
Its 5:00 Somewhere.

Old 01-19-2010, 09:06 AM   #24
Malerotica
Literotica Guru

Quote "I'd luv to watch. I wanna see you stroke it nice and slow. "

Your contact pm is shut off

Last edited by Malerotica : 01-20-2010 at 11:44 AM.

Old 01-19-2010, 03:14 PM   #25
mr.mm
Literotica Guru

Last edited by mr.mm : 01-26-2012 at 08:07 AM.