introducing J.R.

mansome

Cock-y Michigan Flirt
I really hate my handle in here. "mansome" it exudes narcissism. But I don't want to start all over here on Lit for some reason with a new handle. So I'm introducing myself as my real name J.R.. Stop by here and say hello. Play around, flirt, tell me to fuck off, or do whatever the hell you want.
attachment.php

Attachments

• sls150.jpg
    sls150.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
hmmm... Up for a day and no replies. Maybe I should add a game to this.

Hi JR. :kiss:

as long as the game is not about you getting shot...i still don't know who shot your self. :D

Yer sexy and i have always liked yer mansomeness.

HEY now!!! wait a minute!!!

whats wrong with narcissim?????

I really hate my handle in here. "mansome" it exudes narcissism. But I don't want to start all over here on Lit for some reason with a new handle. So I'm introducing myself as my real name J.R.. Stop by here and say hello. Play around, flirt, tell me to fuck off, or do whatever the hell you want.

Hi, I remember you!

Doing whatever the hell I want.

**Taking your credit card and going on a shopping spree**

Thanks honey! :heart:

hello :)

it's nice to change things up every once in a while. and at least this way no one can scream alt at you :rose:

Hi JR. :kiss:

as long as the game is not about you getting shot...i still don't know who shot your self. :D

Yer sexy and i have always liked yer mansomeness.

It was Kristen Shephard. I actually went to Southfork a year ago for the first time.

So did I buy you a beer or a negligee? or both?

It was Dom Perignon and one of everything at Victoria's Secret, thanks, you're the greatest!!

(((((((((JR))))))))) Happy New Year to you :rose:

I always liked mansome, but I'll call you JR...:kiss:

I'd never tell you to fuck off...just saying...:rolleyes:

hey there JR ~ I'll prolly forget your name as I suck at remembering names but I wont tell u to fuck off :D

Ooooooo a sexy JR thread ...

I'm sooooooo in!!!

Hope you're doing well darlin and I hope your new years is off to a banging start!!

:kiss:

Ooooooo a sexy JR thread ...

I'm sooooooo in!!!

Hope you're doing well darlin and I hope your new years is off to a banging start!!

:kiss:

Hey there sexy Ms Texy!

*hugs* lookin' good so far:rose:

Wow! Now this is a blast from the past! WElcome back, J.R.

(((((((((((((Shugs to you))))))))))))))) ;)

Back