Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 02-08-2010, 04:58 PM   #51
Lost_Yonder
Literotica Guru
 
Lost_Yonder's Avatar
 
Lost_Yonder is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: in the land of the saguaros
Posts: 3,731
yes, the chinese were "civilized" when it came to sex, but not the americans! particularly the south! lol you think those plantation ladies had access to sex toy shops? maybe little mementos from their husband's trip to paris...

what if the two field hands, who always have their way with the lady of the house end up being cuckold by the old house slave whose cock is twice their size. She forces them to watch her being fucked by the house slave, who they always looked down upon, and see her have an orgasm like nothing they could give her. she then mocks them, reducing them to her abused slaves, like they are, making them clean her pussy and then taking a porcelan bell handle she had used many times on herself and fucks each one of them in the ass...
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2010, 11:57 PM   #52
Carnevil9
Dogma Whisperer
 
Carnevil9's Avatar
 
Carnevil9 is online now
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Location, Location, Location
Posts: 4,648
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuelx View Post
Cool. give us a link when it is ready.
Okay, better late than never! I just submitted "Porn With The Wind," the tale of the slutty daughter of a wealthy plantation owner. She is such a slut that her pussy has been stretched out beyond all reason, and she has trouble finding a cock large enough to satisfy her. Naturally, she turns to the slaves in her father's fields to find relief.

I'll let you all know when it has been posted, but here is a brief sneak-preview....

***********************


Miss Charlotte sat on a rocking chair on the front veranda of her manor house, fanning herself against the heat and watching the slaves picking cotton in her father's fields. They were tall, strong, broad, and well-muscled. And the men were even bigger! She marveled at their rippling shoulders, squat legs, broad chests. She wanted one.

"Melody," she said to her cousin in the next rocker, "Do you see those slaves out there? Do you think they know how to fuck?"

Melody blushed down to her lacy neckline. "Well, I'm sure I don't know, Cousin Charlotte," she said demurely. "But, I hear that their men are extremely, well, er..."

"Extremely what, Melody dear?" asked Charlotte in interest.

"Oh, you know," said Melody. "They have, er, extra large, that is, overly sized, ah...."

"What, darling?"

"Cocks, Charlotte. Cocks. They have enormously big fucking cocks! Is that what you want to hear? Gigantic fucking penises between their legs! Huge, black, and throbbing! All right, Cousin?"

"Why, Melody, my dear, there is no need to be so crude!" Charlotte scolded. But secretly, she flushed with excitement, and watched the men in the fields ever closer, imagining their huge swinging hoses of cock, hanging roughly inside their crudely sewn dungarees. And of course imagining one or more of them invading her ever-needful pussy. Her nipples tingled and crinkled at the thought.

Charlotte stood and waved her hankie at the field foreman, Mr. Taggart. He caught her gesture, and came running.

"Yes, Miss Charlotte?" he asked, bowing obsequiously to the haughty daughter of his employer. "What can I do for you, Miss?"

"Mr. Taggart," said Charlotte casually, as if it were the most trivial request in the world, "Do you see that large buck Negro over there, by the willow tree?" She indicated the largest, blackest, strongest, most muscular man in view.

"Why yes, of course, Miss Charlotte," said Taggart. "That's Mandingo, our strongest worker. What about him? Has he been bothering you? I'll have him flogged if he has."

"Why dear Lord, no, Mr. Taggart," said Charlotte hastily. "Nothing like that. It's just that, well, I'd like to make his acquaintance. He seems like an interesting gentleman. Can you have him cleaned up and sent to my room later tonight?"

Mr. Taggart was well aware of Miss Charlotte's sexual proclivities, and he also valued his job. So of course he agreed. "I'll have him in your room by 8 pm, Miss Charlotte, cleaned and perfumed and ready to, ah, entertain you,"

"Thank you, Mr. Taggart," said Charlotte. "You may go." She saw Melody's disapproving look as Taggart headed back to the fields, and stuck her tongue out at her.
__________________
Think you’ve conquered your gag reflex? Read my latest drivel!

Newest Story! - The Mermaid - How DO you fuck a creature without a pussy?
Porn With The Wind - Plantation owner's daughter jonesing for some hot Slave Cock!
Pee Party! - Urine for some fun now!!
Femme Fatale - Super Secret Agent meets a deadly Russian vixen bent on his sexual destruction!
Hand Job Slut 1: The Awakening - The saga begins!! And Ends!! All eleven thrilling episodes are now on-line.
An Hour Before The Wedding - She's not married just yet, and isn't wasting a minute of time

And all the REST of my crap!

Discuss my stories (or suggest new ones) at my new Carnevil9 Tumblr page! Now with PICTURES!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-09-2010, 04:56 PM   #53
MasterRamses
Experienced
 
MasterRamses is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 31
Fun thread, but I'd kind of like to see this kind of story in its historical context for a change. Today's social sensibilities are different from the ones then and the idea of a white domme during a time when she would have been just as much a piece of property as anyone tucking into a straw mattress behind the big house carries with it dangers and taboos far beyond just bangin' a black cock.

I'd be curious to see how she reconciles herself in the southern society that views her as a trophy to be claimed moreso than a person to be feared and respected at the level of a domme.
__________________
IT IS THE DUTY OF WRITERS TO PAY NO ATTENTION TO DUTY. ONLY UNDER A DICTATORSHIP IS LITERATURE EXPECTED TO EXHIBIT A HARMONIOUS DESIGN OR AN INSPIRATIONAL TONE.
E. B. WHITE

Read my stories.

- Master Ramses -
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-10-2010, 01:53 PM   #54
Lost_Yonder
Literotica Guru
 
Lost_Yonder's Avatar
 
Lost_Yonder is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: in the land of the saguaros
Posts: 3,731
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterRamses View Post
Fun thread, but I'd kind of like to see this kind of story in its historical context for a change. Today's social sensibilities are different from the ones then and the idea of a white domme during a time when she would have been just as much a piece of property as anyone tucking into a straw mattress behind the big house carries with it dangers and taboos far beyond just bangin' a black cock.

I'd be curious to see how she reconciles herself in the southern society that views her as a trophy to be claimed moreso than a person to be feared and respected at the level of a domme.
The historical position of women is a point well made, though while the position of women was nothing like today, there are many cases of very independent women, including individual women who ran their own plantations. There are even a few cases of black women owning slaves.

Perhaps one can add into the mix how the lady of the house deals with her own husband's indiscretions with the female slaves. Perhaps, she is brought (married) into a plantation where the man has been single for some years and had a black mistress who had been running the house. the new wife is unaware of the previous arrangement and has constant run-ins with the slave girl who she sees as behaving out of her position. She then discovers the ugly truth and that her husband continues his sexual liasons with her.

Being trained as a passive woman, to accept her reality without questioning, she doesn't know how to react at first. She then discovers a side of her she was unaware of - one full of cruelity and wickedness she had never imagined humanly possibly. She starts by taking out her frustrations on the young slave girl, becoming more and more cruel to her. The husband steps in, making her even more angry, taking it out on the girl.

She then forces one of the big fieldhands, by threat of being sold off to a cruel plantation owner, to rape the slave girl. The woman watches the degradation and discovers her own sexual awakening, being turned on by seeing the large fieldhand take roughly the slave girl...
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-11-2010, 08:38 PM   #55
Carnevil9
Dogma Whisperer
 
Carnevil9's Avatar
 
Carnevil9 is online now
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Location, Location, Location
Posts: 4,648
The story is up! Porn With The Wind, the story of a Southern Belle who wants desperately to be rung by some huge slave cock.....


http://www.literotica.com/stories/sh....php?id=463501
__________________
Think you’ve conquered your gag reflex? Read my latest drivel!

Newest Story! - The Mermaid - How DO you fuck a creature without a pussy?
Porn With The Wind - Plantation owner's daughter jonesing for some hot Slave Cock!
Pee Party! - Urine for some fun now!!
Femme Fatale - Super Secret Agent meets a deadly Russian vixen bent on his sexual destruction!
Hand Job Slut 1: The Awakening - The saga begins!! And Ends!! All eleven thrilling episodes are now on-line.
An Hour Before The Wedding - She's not married just yet, and isn't wasting a minute of time

And all the REST of my crap!

Discuss my stories (or suggest new ones) at my new Carnevil9 Tumblr page! Now with PICTURES!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2010, 03:12 PM   #56
Samuelx
Literotica Guru
 
Samuelx's Avatar
 
Samuelx is offline
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Satan's Paradise aka HELL
Posts: 3,477
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Yonder View Post
The historical position of women is a point well made, though while the position of women was nothing like today, there are many cases of very independent women, including individual women who ran their own plantations. There are even a few cases of black women owning slaves.

Perhaps one can add into the mix how the lady of the house deals with her own husband's indiscretions with the female slaves. Perhaps, she is brought (married) into a plantation where the man has been single for some years and had a black mistress who had been running the house. the new wife is unaware of the previous arrangement and has constant run-ins with the slave girl who she sees as behaving out of her position. She then discovers the ugly truth and that her husband continues his sexual liasons with her.

Being trained as a passive woman, to accept her reality without questioning, she doesn't know how to react at first. She then discovers a side of her she was unaware of - one full of cruelity and wickedness she had never imagined humanly possibly. She starts by taking out her frustrations on the young slave girl, becoming more and more cruel to her. The husband steps in, making her even more angry, taking it out on the girl.

She then forces one of the big fieldhands, by threat of being sold off to a cruel plantation owner, to rape the slave girl. The woman watches the degradation and discovers her own sexual awakening, being turned on by seeing the large fieldhand take roughly the slave girl...


well, check out my "race play" series.
__________________
Bad to the bone.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2010, 03:23 PM   #57
Lost_Yonder
Literotica Guru
 
Lost_Yonder's Avatar
 
Lost_Yonder is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: in the land of the saguaros
Posts: 3,731
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuelx View Post
well, check out my "race play" series.
i will... look forward to the read.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2010, 10:29 PM   #58
Samuelx
Literotica Guru
 
Samuelx's Avatar
 
Samuelx is offline
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Satan's Paradise aka HELL
Posts: 3,477
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Yonder View Post
i will... look forward to the read.
FEEL FREE TO COMMENT. IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE SOME POSITIVE COMMENTS FOR A CHANGE.
__________________
Bad to the bone.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2010, 02:56 PM   #59
PredatorSmile
Literotica Guru
 
PredatorSmile's Avatar
 
PredatorSmile is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Plymouth, Massachusetts.
Posts: 1,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuelx View Post
why is it that I never see that sort of porn online ?

white mistress punishing black submissives of both sexes in a BDSM dungeon/plantation style.

politically incorrect but hot.

You are the heir of Max Hardcore, arent you
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-04-2010, 03:48 AM   #60
Carnevil9
Dogma Whisperer
 
Carnevil9's Avatar
 
Carnevil9 is online now
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Location, Location, Location
Posts: 4,648
"Porn With The Wind" is still out there, people! The link is right there in my signature. READ IT! It will change your life. For the better, I might add......Carney
__________________
Think you’ve conquered your gag reflex? Read my latest drivel!

Newest Story! - The Mermaid - How DO you fuck a creature without a pussy?
Porn With The Wind - Plantation owner's daughter jonesing for some hot Slave Cock!
Pee Party! - Urine for some fun now!!
Femme Fatale - Super Secret Agent meets a deadly Russian vixen bent on his sexual destruction!
Hand Job Slut 1: The Awakening - The saga begins!! And Ends!! All eleven thrilling episodes are now on-line.
An Hour Before The Wedding - She's not married just yet, and isn't wasting a minute of time

And all the REST of my crap!

Discuss my stories (or suggest new ones) at my new Carnevil9 Tumblr page! Now with PICTURES!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-20-2010, 03:15 AM   #61
blaquey
Virgin
 
blaquey is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 18
Sams stories are very rushed and never go into te details that make light of any expertise in his writing ability, more importantly this lack of detail and lack of dialogue between the characters makes for an unengaging story and in this case where we're erotic readers an unarousing story as well. SAM please hollar at me Bi blk switch male who lived the lifestyle and now in Vanilla relationship I'd love to co-write something in the plantation racial humil. genre.
Some ideas-
White roommate cuckolds black friends grilfriend...
Blk man tries to save his job-Tale of intelligent black guy who goes through humiliation and being deducted pay(even working for free=slavery), man is fired anyway after begging for his job in white fem. managers office, and going through a horible degredation which is taped and used to further humiliate before being kicked out of office naked and completely humbled.
1960's march story- blacks in march get imprisoned and forced to strap-abuse in exchange for civil rights more....
Quote:
Originally Posted by PredatorSmile View Post
You are the heir of Max Hardcore, arent you
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-22-2010, 01:55 AM   #62
Samuelx
Literotica Guru
 
Samuelx's Avatar
 
Samuelx is offline
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Satan's Paradise aka HELL
Posts: 3,477
why does everyone hate me ?
__________________
Bad to the bone.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-22-2010, 02:12 AM   #63
Carnevil9
Dogma Whisperer
 
Carnevil9's Avatar
 
Carnevil9 is online now
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Location, Location, Location
Posts: 4,648
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuelx View Post
why does everyone hate me ?
Chin up, pal. Everyone doesn't hate you. There are still some people who have never heard of you yet!...Carney (read my plantation porn story!!!)
__________________
Think you’ve conquered your gag reflex? Read my latest drivel!

Newest Story! - The Mermaid - How DO you fuck a creature without a pussy?
Porn With The Wind - Plantation owner's daughter jonesing for some hot Slave Cock!
Pee Party! - Urine for some fun now!!
Femme Fatale - Super Secret Agent meets a deadly Russian vixen bent on his sexual destruction!
Hand Job Slut 1: The Awakening - The saga begins!! And Ends!! All eleven thrilling episodes are now on-line.
An Hour Before The Wedding - She's not married just yet, and isn't wasting a minute of time

And all the REST of my crap!

Discuss my stories (or suggest new ones) at my new Carnevil9 Tumblr page! Now with PICTURES!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2010, 07:18 AM   #64
blaquey
Virgin
 
blaquey is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuelx View Post
why does everyone hate me ?
I didnt but your hard-headedness is starting to change my mind. Tryna help ya...
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2010, 01:58 PM   #65
ThePhoenixMan
Writing Gigolo
 
ThePhoenixMan's Avatar
 
ThePhoenixMan is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Out of the ashes ... Into the FIRE
Posts: 1,752
Annie Palmer

I actually had an idea of this during my trip to Jamaica. Annie Palmer married the heir to Rose Hall plantation (all true story). She killed three husbands, and was extremely abusive to the slaves, while having a not-so-secret slave lover. She was into "black magick", potions, witchcraft, and voodoo. Eventually the slaves revolted and killed her ... now her spirit roams the mansion.

Too busy to write anything lengthy, but if someone wants notes and pics, I can provide plenty of detail!

~TPM~
__________________
"Rising up through the burning embers, a great flame emerged. Within the flame, straight from the ashes of his death bed, he rose again. The Phoenix has been reborn!"
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-05-2010, 02:09 AM   #66
blaquey
Virgin
 
blaquey is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 18
Its like a happy meal story "Too busy to write anything lengthy..."lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhoenixMan View Post
I actually had an idea of this during my trip to Jamaica. Annie Palmer married the heir to Rose Hall plantation (all true story). She killed three husbands, and was extremely abusive to the slaves, while having a not-so-secret slave lover. She was into "black magick", potions, witchcraft, and voodoo. Eventually the slaves revolted and killed her ... now her spirit roams the mansion.

Too busy to write anything lengthy, but if someone wants notes and pics, I can provide plenty of detail!

~TPM~
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-10-2012, 12:54 PM   #67
Craig52
Virgin
 
Craig52 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: New England
Posts: 18
I like these ideas. I came upon one story of a plantation owners daughter (a couple of years before this Civil War) and becomes a sex slave to her father's slaves. Very hot. I researched it and though its not widely known wives and daughters of plantation owners did have sex with slaves just like plantations owners did.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2012, 02:21 PM   #68
Samuelx
Literotica Guru
 
Samuelx's Avatar
 
Samuelx is offline
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Satan's Paradise aka HELL
Posts: 3,477
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig52 View Post
I like these ideas. I came upon one story of a plantation owners daughter (a couple of years before this Civil War) and becomes a sex slave to her father's slaves. Very hot. I researched it and though its not widely known wives and daughters of plantation owners did have sex with slaves just like plantations owners did.
Interesting idea. Elaborate.
__________________
Bad to the bone.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:39 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.