Veroe's idea box

Veroe

Maestro/Truthseeker
Joined
Apr 5, 2009
Posts
62,053
This is a place for me to put some ideas out and guage the interest in other players for starting them into full blown threads. those of you who know me know I have tons and tons of ideas, some are absolute crap, but once in a while I have a good one worth pursuing so...


Relaunched threads
Threads of mine I've done before that I would eventually like to redo with another concept or with another cast.​

1.) Bloodlife: A one on one thread. This one I think I'd like to reverse the roles for than the previous version of this thread. I'll play a Vampire who turns a woman to save her from dying from a mugging gone wrong, and mentor her into becoming a Vampire. It won't be for the feint of heart. It won't have intense BDSM but neither will it feature tender lovemaking. This thread will be for a co-writer willing to take her character from an everyday sort of girl, into a predator at home with the violence and passion of the life for children of the night.

2.) Succubus Queen: A group thread about a Succubus that has been summoned to the mortal plane and has stayed for a century overthrowing a kingdom and becoming its queen.

3.) The Van Helsing Group: A group thread about a group of vampire hunters hunting down Dracula and his wives in New York during the roaring twenties.


Fan Threads
Just some threads from popular popculture phenomenons I've thought up.​

1.) Slayer and Watcher: A Geek and Coolgirl spin off from Buffy the Vampire Slayer-just with Buffy and the whole scooby gang never having been in existance. Rather myself and my writing partner will take the place of the slayer in Sunnydale and one of my characters will be taking the place of Giles/Xander/Willow.

Anyways here's the starting concept:
Gavin Morse was the typical highschool geek until he was attacked by Vampires-yes, honest to god: "Aye Vaunt too Szuck yoor Bludd" Vampires. He was saved by the new girl to school. Turns out she was some sort of Xena Warrior Princess Vampire-slayer and the shcool's new librarian a British guy named Ramirez (Though the Brit was as hispanic as Sean Connery was in the first Highlander movie).
Anyway ever since then he's carried a flame for this hot, awesome, cool-did he mention hot-oh okay then-megaHawt-Vampire slayer girl, but as typical SOP for him he's gotten himself so deep into "We're just Friends" territory that he'll never see daylight or anything even remotely like yon fabled first second or third bases ever from her.
Then last week Ramirez dies. Just ups and keels over of a heart attack. Of all the things in Sunnydale that would've been just happy as bunnies to kill the Slayer's watcher from Vampires to Demons to Door to door salesmen Ramirez dies of something as normal and mundane as heart disease.
And then Gavin discovers Ramirez has named him his sole heir-which surprising enough means he's loaded now. He didn't even think Ramirez liked him what with the high amount he owed the school library from a four year long career of never paying off his late fees on library books.
Anyhow there's a gang of Vamps stealing alot of old archeological junk in Sunnydale, and the slayer needs to put aside her grief and be ready for whatever the big bad and uglies got coming, and with her watcher dead its up to Gavin to get her there.

2.) A thread based off of Highlander the TV and Movie Series. Starring myself as an Immortal and a female either as another Immortal or as a reporter or police dectective investigating the murder by beheading with a "sword" of an immortal my character faced and slew for his quickening.

3.) A thread about Spider-woman from Marvel Comics before she joined the New Avengers when she was an agent for Shield and a double agent being pulled in a tug of war between Hydra and Nick Fury. I was thinking I'd play one of the agents on Shield's Hydra task force.


Wishlist
Just some threads I'd like to start if I can get the right circumstances and co-writer(S)​

1.) A thread based off my all time favorite erotic novels the Vampire Queen series from Joey W. Hill: Click here to check the books out. Mistress/slave or Master/slave stories that intermingles both bondage and Vampires seamlessly. There's three or four thread ideas in those books just screaming to be made into full-blown threads here on this forum. Unfortunately since I've tried to start threads from this before without any takers it seems I'm the only one who's read these books. :(

So I figured I'll put it up here with just the plot of the first book to keep it as simple and as approachable as possible for any ladies who're interested in making this wish of mine a reality.

Lady Elyssa Yamato Amaterasu Wentworth is a centuries-old vampire who’s been given a new servant – Jacob, a total alpha male unaccustomed to submitting to any woman’s wishes. What really binds Jacob to her are not her sensual midnight hungers, but something far more provocative. It stirs her blood, renews her life and awakens her soul like only true love can. The passion between Lyssa and Jacob yields something else unexpected – a shared history that reaches back through the centuries and is fated to challenge their destiny like nothing ever will again.

click here for an excerpt of the novel to get a taste of the characters and story


2. A threesome thread. Everytime I've read a thread devoted to this concept it's never worked or never worked for very long. My theory on this is because it makes an unbalanced cast...coupled with uneven writing schedules one of the participants always feels left out as the other two plow on leaving her (usually one of the girls) behind so it becomes too difficult for her to catch up and then bails on the thread :(.
So what my wish is here is to create a concept or plot in either fantasy, gothic romance, or science fiction genres where all three characters are integral and won't feel left out. Alas though coming up with a concept to do that escapes me. I'd like to discuss this with anyone willing to give this challenging idea a go.


I'll probably add more and edit this as I go.
If you'd like to take part in any of these either post questions here or PM me.
 
Last edited:
Here's the general background and starting info from the Succubus Queen thread.

A young apprentice mage, named Andaric Tekkarres, summoned forth a Succubus from Hell to give him a night of fantastic sex. Unfortunately in his foolish enthusiasm for the night of fantastic sex he laid down the summoning circle that was supposed to bind her to his will containing a critical flaw that allowed the Succubus to turn the tables on him.

She forced him into a new contract binding his soul and her infernal essence together until the contract was met. She still gave him the night of sex (she was a Succubus after all) but on her terms, and those terms were feeding off his vital energies until his body died and his spirit damned for consorting with a demon plunged straight to hell.

Only a miracle or some inexplicable twist of fate happened, his soul escaped the grasp of hell and returned to his body. This however meant that the Succubus could not return to hell until the conditions of their agreement was met. She did try again, and again Andaric died and again his soul escaped Hell and returned to his body. So she tried again and again and again for her professional pride was on the line, but eventually Andaric became little more than a withered husk and she grew tired of him and left him for the mortal world was wide open and vulnerable to her.

Inevitably he was found and nursed back to health by friends only to find the Succubus had returned to him and had seduced and fucked and sent all their souls straight to hell just to torment him. She left him again laughing at him.

It was then that Andaric left on a quest over many years to find some way to fix this never staying in one place long and never making friends she can attack. Eventaully she found him again and tormented him again and again and again sometimes with sex sometimes seducing and killing someone that got too close to him.

After 40 years traveling and being tormented by her he was nearing the end of his life and feared his death. For he knew where he was heading and had no wish to see Hell again.

So he sought redemption within the temple of Elia, the Goddess of Love, natural enemy to the Succubus. It was there that the goddess came to him and taught him how to create a new artificial body to house his soul one that could resist the succubus' power to feed off sexual energies.

This was a trade for giving him a new body Elia would have him as a lover until he left the temple. Andaric didn't know it then but the goddess of love was not just intent on gaining a new lover but healing his wounded heart.

That was when the army of Asaria attacked the temple. They raped and killed all the priestesses within and dragged Andaric as a trophy to their new Queen, the Succubus. He spent the next four years as the Succubus Queen's favorite occupant of the royal dungeon.

The Succubus Queen:

After leaving Andaric when his soul stubbornly refused to stay in hell the Succubus began to travel the world seducing, corupting, and consigning to hell any man or woman that struck her fancy, but inevitably her mind would return to Andaric. She couldn't help it really. As a Succubus she was a creature bound by keeping bargains (at least until a loophole or room to amend the bargain presented itself) and the unfulfilled contract between them was like an itch she never could ignore for long.

So she came back to the little house she had been summoned to the mortal realm in, and found Andaric happy with friends. It was then that a wicked idea came to her.

It took a week to seduce each of Andaric's friends in various guises, but the look on his face when he saw her sitting on top of the pile of his friends dead bodies was well worth all the effort. She left him crying like a baby laughing at him.

She resumed her travels revisiting Andaric to torment him from time to time. She journeyed across the world until she found a city after her own black heart. Asaria was a city of whores, cut throats, and robber-barons. She took to plying her skills as a common whore until she caught the eye of the young Prince of Asaria as he caroused through the brothels of the city.

Eventually she seduced him into becoming the Prince's official mistress. Once inside the Palace the King and Queen grew suspicious of her so with her guidance the Young Prince arranged for their lives to end in a rather tragic hunting accident.

The new King of Asaria made her his Queen, unfortunately he didn't get to experience the bliss of marriage beyond his honeymoon. When he unexpectedly died of what the royal surgeon called 'over-exertion'.

Now Queen of Asaria the Succubus spent years molding her new earthly kingdom in her image. Finally she returned her attention back to Andaric to find him being sheltered by Elia, the succubi's greatest enemy.

She ordered the Asarian army to raze the temple and bring Andaric back to her. Unfortunately The Temple of the Love goddess was in the neighboring kingdom of Caramore.

The King of Caramore declared war on Asaria, and dragged the Holy Kingdom of Farule into the war when they learned the truth of just what ruled in Asaria now.

War ravaged the kingdom of Caramore until its army was routed and its Young Princess the only surviving member of the Royal family sent back to Asaria as a trophy for the Succubus Queen.

With Caramore all but defeated the Holy Kingdom of Farule is left to liberate the world from the Succubus’ grip. It has employed the finest assassin the world over to travel to Asaria and send the Succubus Queen back to hell.
 
A new Group thread idea I had

The Magnificent Seven/Seven Samurai in a D&D setting: where an eclectic group of warriors volunteer for different reasons of their own to protect a small village in the mountains from an orc horde.

I'd like to play a deserter from the King's Royal Legion.
 
Another new group thread idea I had

New Neighbors at Redhill House At the end of a suburban street in the unassuming subdivision of Redhill Meadows is a mansion named the Redhill House. formerly the home of the late real estate developer that had started the subdivision. Unfortunately his death left the house vacant and on the market for years. Until Nine and a half months ago someone bought the house. No one knew who though, not even the contractors paid by proxy to renovate and build several customized rooms within Redhill House. However now the work on the house is finished and the people of Redhill Meadows awaited their new neighbors with anticipitory curiosity. Yet no one showed up for weeks until last night several black cars with tinted black windows drove through Redhill Meadows pulling in behind the walls of Redhill House without comment or incident to satisfy the neighborhood's curiosity. Then upon waking the next morning on each of their doors was an invitation to a costume party at Redhill House to meet the neighborhood's newest tenants.

What the good people do not know is that their new neighbors are a coven of Vampires and the costume party is in truth a gathering of the people of Redhill Meadows so the Vampires can single out the most delectable of their new neighbors and stalk them, titilate them, taunt them, corrupt them, seduce them, or in other words just generally play with their food.

So I'll need people willing to play the Vampires and some willing to play the guests in this.
 
Last edited:
Threesome thread idea I had

I said before that I wanted to do a threesome based thread, and I've been kicking around an idea I've had for that for some time now, and this is what I came up with.

Three of Harts Alexander and Miranda Hart were married ten years ago, and for six years they carried on the traditional marriage, but unfortunately the lack of any passion and their worklives caused their marriage to be in peril. Four years ago they saved their marriage by joining in on the swinging scene. However sex with strangers wasn't really all that satisfying, and sex with friends just seemed too creepy to both of them. So they began talking it over and resolved to place a personal ad in the local swingers magazine for a girlfriend to share between them. Many responded including a young woman named Jennifer Mathison. After exchanging E-mails and phone calls getting to know eachother the Harts decided Jennifer was the one, and arranged for her to come meet them in person at their apartment on Valentine's day as a gift for eachother.

This won't be a wham bam sex thread. I'm more interested in making this a character study of these people as they go through the ups and downs, the jealousies, the joys, and tribulations of people in multi-partner relationships. So I will need two ladies willing to invest in this idea with strong characterization and detail.


Name: Miranda (Doctor Hart) Hart
Hair: Brunette
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 5'8''
Age: 32

Personality: Reserved, analytical, and thoughtful hiding her passionate side under a professional exterior.
Occupation: Radio host of "The Doctor Hart hour" for a local radio station where she deals out advice on how to have healthy relationships.

Name: Jennifer Mathison
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'6''
Age: 22

Personality: Adventurous, straight-forward, and out-going. Often pursuing what she wants regardless of the consequences.
Occupation: College drop-out seeking to find herself.

My character
Name: Alexander Hart
Hair: Brunette
eyes: Green
Height: 6'1''
Age: 32

Personality: Thoughtful, considerate, and diplomatic.
Occupation: An architect who through the miracles of the internet can spend 80% of his job from the comfort of their apartment.


If you are interested please PM me. Oh and I will be out of town for the next couple of days. So I may not be able to respond to your PMs right away. I'm sorry if that inconveniences anyone.
 
Last edited:
Like Fire and Water This a thread based of the cartoon Avatar: The Last Airbender. It'll be set two or three weeks after Katara and Sokka free Aang from the iceberg and just at the time when word that the Avatar has returned is getting around.

I'll play a firebender, a lieutenant of the firenation navy in the southern raiders (the same firenavy units that raided Katara's and Sokka's village years before resulting in the death of their mother) Anyhow, they raid another village of the southern water tribe and discover one of the villagers is a waterbender. They take her prisoner.

My character helps her escape if she helps him to defect.

I will need one lady familiar with the cartoon. PM me if you're interested.
 
another idea I think I'll do at some point

Lady Pheonix Reborn A dominatrix that went by the name Lady Pheonix witnessed a mob killing. Her testimony was key in the government's case against the mob boss. So she was placed in the witness protection agency and had to leave her life in the big city, her submissives, and her identity behind as they relocated her in the small town of Gupton Tennessee. She's stuck under the repression of living the vanilla mainstream life with none of her bondage equipment, and no subs to use them on. She's no longer Lady Pheonix but someone she doesn't recognize any more.

I'll play her next door neighbor, Cole Bradley. He works at Gupton's sole garage as a mechanic. Cole has a junked Camaro in his yard he's rebuilding even into the late hours of the night when his new neighbor is trying to sleep. She'll gradually introduce him to the concept of submitting to her.

What I'd like from this is one dominant lady willing to get into the character as she rediscovers herself by gradually leading Cole who will be the typical stubborn redneck to be her submissive. Someone firm but not abusive or degrading, atleast not to a point. ;)
 
juliya4.jpg


Image of Lady Pheonix I found
 
>>

It's been a while since I've done a threesome. And even that didn't get off the ground.

Still looking for interested parties?

I think I'd be able to do a kickass Jennifer Mathison...
 
I appreciate the interest oreo, I really do, but I'm afraid 3 of Harts is already in progress with myself, Zydrate, and SintheticXSins
 
cuirrent threads

The Vampire Queen's Servant with myself and LadyThunder

The Amazon's Valley with myself and Kaena

Three of Harts with myself and Zydrate and SintheticXSins

Dark Temptation with myself and EzraPound and Shymistica and Wolf-Vixen

Inside the Inferno House with myself and Dark Empress

Slave to House Kenafin with myself and Pywakit

The Demon in Amber Jones with Myself and Pywakit

Welcome to Allendale: Vampire Central USA with myself and Sweetp4u

Star Wars: A Galxy Turned Upside Down with myself and Sia Klynn

the Vassal Academy With well alot of good talented people too many for me to list here right now.
 
Bloodlife: A one on one thread. This one I think I'd like to reverse the roles for than the previous version of this thread. I'll play a Vampire who turns a woman to save her from dying from a mugging gone wrong, and mentor her into becoming a Vampire. It won't be for the feint of heart. It won't have intense BDSM but neither will it feature tender lovemaking. This thread will be for a co-writer willing to take her character from an everyday sort of girl, into a predator at home with the violence and passion of the life for children of the night.

Have you found anyone for this, Veroe?
It sounds quite fun.
 
I aprecciate the interest, really.

But I've tried two different versions of that and neither has really worked for me. So I've decided to put that one on the back burner until I figure out the missing element to the idea. and really my plate right now is so full with threads right now, I couldn't possibly give it or you the attention it deserves.

I'm sorry.
 
I aprecciate the interest, really.

But I've tried two different versions of that and neither has really worked for me. So I've decided to put that one on the back burner until I figure out the missing element to the idea. and really my plate right now is so full with threads right now, I couldn't possibly give it or you the attention it deserves.

I'm sorry.

Understood.
Thank you for answering.
 
I aprecciate the interest, really.

But I've tried two different versions of that and neither has really worked for me. So I've decided to put that one on the back burner until I figure out the missing element to the idea. and really my plate right now is so full with threads right now, I couldn't possibly give it or you the attention it deserves.

I'm sorry.

If you ever need help thrashing out an idea, I wouldn't mind helping Veroe, even if I'm not the writer :)

I'd like to think I'm pretty good at that, usually throw something into anything and inflate it lol!

....Also...I might be a little bored :eek: but totally lacking desire to write alas *sighs*
 
I see at least one thread that I'd be willing to do since I am such a lover of vampires. The Buffy-like one.
 
Thanx Minx When I put down another bare bones idea I hope you will be threre to help me refine it into something workable.

That's one of the reasons I started my idea box here. So many people can take my ideas and help me refine it into a great thread.

I can't really explain why Bloodlife hasn't worked for me, it just needs something more. It'll come to me eventually.
 
I see at least one thread that I'd be willing to do since I am such a lover of vampires. The Buffy-like one.

That would be fantastic Sexci, you're on my list of writers I've wanted to do a thread with for a long time now, but alas as I told sands my plate is just too full right now to add another thread.

I'm sorry :(
 
Thanx Minx When I put down another bare bones idea I hope you will be threre to help me refine it into something workable.

That's one of the reasons I started my idea box here. So many people can take my ideas and help me refine it into a great thread.

I can't really explain why Bloodlife hasn't worked for me, it just needs something more. It'll come to me eventually.

It might not be the thread so much as the co writer, not everyone who tries can actually write a good vampire. I tend to go for the more traditional, regal and seductive vampires personally....well you've seen it, you know lol!

Also, defining what kind of vamp rules you'd like to use might help. Turning, sunlight, crosses, coffins, stakes, feeding, powers...there's so many different versions of vamps nowadays that you really need to define what you want from the get go.

When I write a vamp thread, I know that not everyone can handle the immortality point that I take my characters to, the impossible kill. *shrugs* I'm sure that eventually someone will be able to capture one of my vamps but to date, it hasn't happened ;) I manage to realisticly outwrite my partner if given enough time to consider it.

But I'm getting off track haha I'm vamp obsessive I think :rolleyes:

But yeah, sunlight used to be the standard and Twilight ripped the guts out of that. Buffy says stakes, Interview with a vampire says no crosses and stakes but coffins and fire....FAR too many ways to go so you gotta be specific. Vampire speed too! Huge with me, I love using it because the writing of it is so much fun! But it wasn't used in Buffy (most common vamp series there is).
 
That would be fantastic Sexci, you're on my list of writers I've wanted to do a thread with for a long time now, but alas as I told sands my plate is just too full right now to add another thread.

I'm sorry :(

Oh, its okay! So is mine, I'm just being a naughty girl and reading ideas when I know I shouldn't get into anymore threads.
 
Dilemma_by_Ascendant1.jpg


this is a little inspiration for my highlander idea.
something to get everybody away visually from Christopher Lambert or Adrian Paul.
 
I've decided to develop my highlander idea into a thread.

For whatever character I decide on I think this will be the pic I use
mcconaughey15.jpg
 
I don't generally do blondes, usually brunettes or redheads. How would you feel about a tiny but lethal asian though?

Kurenai_Oryuw_by_GETABO.jpg
 
Back
Top