◄Novel►Young King, Harem Warden MILF, Ninja Dykes, Transexuals & more!

little_kid

Really Experienced
◄Novel►Young King, Harem Warden MILF, Ninja Dykes, Transexuals & more!

I plan to write this story in episodes, haven't started writing yet.
I’m posting the idea here to get ideas & suggestions, on the plot.

Brief Outline
  • Story of a Brave young man who conquered the kingdom of an evil old king
  • Along with the kingdom, throne and army, he also acquires the Harem of the old king!
  • The Brave Young king is master in the art of warfare & statesmanship but he is virgin and inexperienced in sex so gets all the lessons from the Harem Warden (MILF) [who happens to be a master in ancient sexual arts of kamasutra, Tantric Sex, Chinese, Arabian etc.]
  • The story is basically about
    1. how the young king learns to control and maintain the harem efficiently lol &the story will run – in episodes (each episode he learns and acquires new skills)
    2. and once he masters these skills how he defeats the other kings in gladiator like sex competitions!
Characters
  1. (this can be changed- if you find that these character names are ‘uncool’, kindly suggest alternative name(s) )
  2. I’m yet to decide the names of those queens, concubines & transsexuals so give me a list if you can!
  3. If you want to add more characters too, let me know !
List of Characters
  1. Young King Shinzo (yet to fix the final name) :cool:
  2. MILF Harem Warden Upaa (yet to fix the final name) :heart:
  3. The Dyke Princess (daughter of old king)
  4. Queens of previous king (4)
  5. Concubines (12 or more) :kiss:
  6. Harem’s Transsexual Guards (TG) (36)
  7. Amazon Warrior Women (AWW)
Antagonists / Villains :mad:
  1. Ninja Dyke Assassins (NDA)
  2. Enemy Kings (EK)
Sexual content
1. Young king vs. MILF Harem Warden
2. 3some
  1. Double penetrations [King+ (Dyke Princess/ TG)] vs. other women!
  2. [King, Uppa] & other character
3. Orgies between
  • Young king vs. Queens of previous king
  • Transsexual guards (TG) vs. Queens
  • Queens vs. concubines (Lesbo)
  • Transsexual Guards (TG) & Concubines
  • TG orgies within themselves
  • Full Group orgy including all characters
  • Torture & BDSM stuff between TG vs. Ninja dykes
4. Gladiator like sex competitions between young king vs. other enemy kings (EK)
Characters’ Sexual skills, Background etc.
1. Young King Shinzo
  • Initially he’s very inexperienced, premature ejaculator and with a small dick lol
  • But after learning the ancient sexual arts from MILF warden he becomes an expert fucker, who can keep ramming for hours!
  • And using the ancient medicinal prescriptions the MILF warden also increases the size of his dick to the length of a stallion lol
2. Harem Warden MILF Upaa
  • Master in the ancient sexual arts (Kamasutra, Tantric Sex, etc.)
  • Has full command and authority of running the harem
  • Keeps a whip & a dagger attached on her belt, and never thinks twice before using it, when anyone dares to disobey her.
  • Has a really big & sexy ass which can suffocate and kill a man, if she sits on him!
  • Expert in melee combat, weapons, Archery and everything!
  • In some episodes, the enemy kings will send sexy ninja-dykes to kill our young king but Warden Upaa will defeat & capture them alive and torture & interrogate them about who sent them? (and then our king will attack that enemy king and acquire more women in his harem lolol)
  • Although the young king gets to get laid with so many ladies, deep in his heart he loves only one woman and that is Warden Upaa.
  • I’m referring her as MILF only for her age and thick ‘assets’ otherwise she’s unmarried and without kids just like all the other ladies lol
3. The Dyke Princess
  • The Only child of previous old king,
  • happens to be a dyke and she wears a strap-on, 24/7 to keep the lust of other ladies in the harem under control!
  • New King made her 2nd in command of Harem administration (instead of raping, killing or imprisoning her)
  • While he gave Warden Upaa has absolute authority of harem.
  • Thus Dyke Princess has ‘Ego-issues’ with Warden
  • Warden Upaa wants the king to fuck and teach her a lesson but King respects her sexual orientation and doesn’t believe in forced sex.
  • Sometimes the Dyke princess goes ‘rough’ with the new concubines or TGs or gets in arguments with the Warden Upaa and that ensues melee combat between her and Upaa
  • but in every such fight Upaa wins thanks to her enormous breast, ass and thighs with can entrap and suffocate the Dyke princess lol
4. Transsexual guards
  • In the initial episode when king is still learning- and keeps ejaculating quickly, these guards take charge after the king is done and satisfy the ladies with their ladyboy dicks.
  • They make sure no man is allowed to enter in the harem premises and if someone dares, he’s castrated and included in the TG squad!
  • In the later episodes when the King has to learn the art of anal sex from Upaa & they also serve their asses to the king!
5. Concubines / courtesans:kiss:
  • To sweeten the diplomatic relations with the Young king, the kings of other parts of the world send the finest concubines from their harem in service of the our young king
  • They happen to be from every part of the world – Japan, China, India, Britain, Russia, Prussia, Egypt, Africa, Mesopotamia, Spain, Turkey, Arabia etc:D
  • And every lady has specific sexual skills, likes and dislikes as per her nationality!;)
  • Although the Warden & the Dyke Princess want to force them to do anything but the King doesn’t allow it as he believes sex must be enjoyed only with consent.
For example the Asian Concubines don’t get completely undressed using the sex in the story
My Request said:
***Please list more such things from your side regarding sexual preference of women based on their nationality & help me enrich the plot also do suggest me their names matching their nationality***
6. Queens of previous old King
  • The young King allowed them continue as queens instead of imprisoning them because all of them are also MILFs!! And our young king loves MILFS lol
  • Although none of them is a ‘perfect’ MILF like Warden Upaa but they do teach a thing or two about sex to the Young King whenever he’s sleeping with them!
7. Amazon Warrior Women (AWW)
  • These AWW have asses and pussies so tight that they’re virtually impenetrable and even if some brave man gets to penetrate it,:( their muscles are so strong which can crush the poor dick inside them in just one squeeze lol
  • In later episodes the enemy of young king will increase and he’ll need to add more allies and soldiers to his army to defeat them
  • Thus he’ll have to travel the Kingdom of Amazon to get friendly alliance of them in coming wars
  • But these AWW will accept it only on one condition, if our Young king manages to successfully fuck and cum inside them!

ANTAGONISTS/ VILLAINS
8. Ninja Dyke Assassins :mad:
  • Sent by enemy kings to kill our king but captured by Warden Upaa!
  • Warden Upaa will order the dyke Princess and other Transsexual guards to fuck these ninjas as part of the interrogation and punishment! (double penetration, double anal, double vaginal)!

9. Enemy Kings (EK) :mad:
  • In our story, the conflicts between nations are not settled by ‘sticks and stone’ but sexual competition (like Gladiator!)
  • So in some episodes our king will have to face such competitions
  • Where the competition will be in a big stadium full of audience from both kingdoms who will be cheering their kings.
  • The two kings will compete about who fucks for longer time and who can fuck more women, how can give orgasm to more women etc.
  • And obviously our young King will win and all such EKs will loose!! (thanks to the training he gets from MILF warden)
Finally
  1. This is all I can think of right now, but I will modify, add, and enrich the story as I get new ideas & suggestions from you! So please reply and comment.
  2. If you’re aware of some story with similar plot, please give me the link so I can get some more inspiration and ideas from it.
  3. I'm planning to make this as 'story with photos' so i'll also find good photos for each character !
  4. if you want to add something to this but feel shy for replying to such (ridiculous) story you can sent it to me via PM
  5. This is not 'my' story, I want it to be the story of the entire community - everyone adds some ideas to this and thus becomes a really interesting novel!

Last edited:
Right - here are a few pointers. All these are points made to me about my own novels.

...Characters
- if you find that these character names are ‘uncool’, kindly suggest alternative name(s)
Have all names readily pronounceable by your target audience. If you are writing for a predominantly USA audience, make them names with about as many consonants as vowels - names like N'tanfz'z just put readers off. Do not have any two characters with similar names (eg if you have Tony as a man, don't also have Toni as a woman).

...Characters
- I’m yet to decide the names of those queens, concubines & transsexuals so give me a list if you can!
Try baby names sites (eg http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com/ or http://www.babynames.com and click on "by origin") for lists based on where in the world you are setting this. My "Delights" novels are set in the Emirates so I use Arabic names for characters.

...Characters
- If you want to add more characters too, let me know !
Don't have too many characters who are important enough to have names - as opposed to referenced like "the waiter brought his food". Remember that by the time you finish your book you will know all these people very well; they will have been in your mind for months, or even years. The reader is meeting them for the first (and sometimes only) time.

Enough for now - more advice on other points later

Good luck

OK - more sage advice:

List of Characters
- MILF Harem Warden Upaa
She appears to be the most important character in your book. If that isn’t your intention, then the Young King needs ant least one more advisor/teacher.

- Harem Warden
Such a character would normally be a eunuch, rather than a femdom.

- Concubines (12 or more)
Only a few of these can be “real” characters – the rest have to be “cardboard cutouts”. In Kobekistan there are 60+ in the Emir’s harem, but only a few are named.

- Harem’s Transsexual Guards (TG) (36)
Again, consider making these eunuchs.

Sexual content
2. 3some
- Double penetrations [King+ (Dyke Princess/TG)] vs. other women!
- [King, Uppa] & other character
Be careful – harem owners don’t often share.

4. Gladiator like sex competitions between young king vs. other enemy kings (EK) ...
Only if he always wins (see below).

Characters’ Sexual skills, Background etc.
2. Harem Warden MILF Upaa

- Master in the ancient sexual arts (Kamasutra, Tantric Sex, etc.)
Incidentally Kama Sutra is a book, not a technique.

- In some episodes, … (and then our king will attack that enemy king and acquire more women in his harem lolol)
Not too many for the reader to keep track on first reading.

3. The Dyke Princess
- New King made her 2nd in command of Harem administration (instead of raping, killing or imprisoning her)
Perhaps after raping her?

- Warden Upaa wants the king to fuck and teach her a lesson but King respects her sexual orientation and doesn’t believe in forced sex.
Totally out of character for the King as you have portrayed him thus far.

4. Transsexual guards
- They make sure no man is allowed to enter in the harem premises and if someone dares, he’s castrated and included in the TG squad!
Which, as I suggested, makes them eunuchs. If these are chemically castrated they can still perform for women, but only shoot blanks (cf vasectomy).

5. Concubines / courtesans:kiss:
- To sweeten the diplomatic relations with the Young king, the kings of other parts of the world send the finest concubines from their harem in service of the our young king
- They happen to be from every part of the world – Japan, China, India, Britain, Russia, Prussia, Egypt, Africa, Mesopotamia, Spain, Turkey, Arabia etc
- And every lady has specific sexual skills, likes and dislikes as per her nationality!
That is a lot of research!

- Although the Warden & the Dyke Princess want to force them to do anything but the King doesn’t allow it as he believes sex must be enjoyed only with consent.
Out of character.

For example the Asian Concubines don’t get completely undressed using the sex in the story
But in real life they would – that’s what I mean about research.

6. Queens of previous old King
- The young King allowed them continue as queens instead of imprisoning them...
Being in a harem is not imprisoning?

ANTAGONISTS/ VILLAINS

9. Enemy Kings (EK)
- In our story, the conflicts between nations are not settled by ‘sticks and stone’ but sexual competition (like Gladiator!)...
Sex Olympics, you mean?

- So in some episodes our king will have to face such competitions
- Where the competition will be in a big stadium full of audience from both kingdoms who will be cheering their kings.
- The two kings will compete about who fucks for longer time and who can fuck more women, how can give orgasm to more women etc.
- And obviously our young King will win and all such EKs will lose...
But he needs to come very close to losing, maybe actually losing – until the EK is disqualified for cheating?

Finally

- I'm planning to make this as 'story with photos' so I'll also find good photos for each character !...
MY personal opinion is that this is a bad idea. The reason books are better than the films/TV made from the book is that the pictures in the reader’s mind are never the same as the appearance on the screen.

I'm going to pop in and point a few thingys out that you really should know before you start laying out groundworks for a story. ;)

A japanese concubine as you call her is a geisha, they are masters of the arts of seduction and tantalizing. Well at least they always say that. :D They do get naked, for two reasons, mostly cause their clothes are not soiled and they can move on to the next customer quickly, and men mostly prefer their women nude.

Harem owners don't share, on occassion they will hand their just come of age son over to the oldest of the harem to teach him how to please a woman, the oldest because she is least likely if at all to bear a child from the son.

I'm kinda surprised at you snoopy you skipped one of the bigger problems with harem life. They aren't allowed out, harem women are stuck in a section of the house, they get a garden baths and rooms, they are not allowed to leave unless going somewhere with their master. Honestly they are nothing more than semi pampered sex slaves that have to turn to each other, toys and if they are lucky the eunuchs for satisfactory sex. :eek:

Dear snoopercharmbrights sir,
thanks a lot for your kind advices :)
If that isn’t your intention, then the Young King needs ant least one more advisor/teacher.
i'll think abt it
Harem Warden ,Such a character would normally be a eunuch, rather than a femdom.

Agreed but I would like her to be the MILF and teach the young king 'the moves' ;)

Only a few of these can be “real” characters – the rest have to be “cardboard cutouts”. In Kobekistan there are 60+ in the Emir’s harem, but only a few are named.

that's right, i'll apply it, one girl from japan, india, england, spain and arabia will get attention rest will just act as cardboard cutouts. same for the TG guards
Harem’s Transsexual Guards (TG) (36)
Again, consider making these eunuchs.
thanks for the info,
for my entire life, I thought the transexual and eunuch have same meaning? or do they have different sexual powers? if eunuch shoots blanks then what do transexuals shoot?
2. 3some
- Double penetrations [King+ (Dyke Princess/TG)] vs. other women!
- [King, Uppa] & other character
Be careful – harem owners don’t often share.

yep, but only male in the orgy will be the king so its cool!

Incidentally Kama Sutra is a book, not a technique.
lol right.

Not too many for the reader to keep track on first reading.
agreed and noted.
… 3. The Dyke Princess
- New King made her 2nd in command of Harem administration (instead of raping, killing or imprisoning her)
Perhaps after raping her?

no i don't like 'male raping female' stories, but the Harem Warden punishing / raping her with a strapon will be cool.

But in real life they would – that’s what I mean about research.

agreed! but this is a fantasy story and i think generally the asian women are shy and don't like to get completely naked and take sex as sin. (that's a sterotype image i've of them)

Being in a harem is not imprisoning?
lol yes it is. but in prison they don't get good food and sex

Sex Olympics, you mean?
yes, Sex Olympic will be the better term.

But he needs to come very close to losing, maybe actually losing – until the EK is disqualified for cheating?

that sounds great for creating the tension and drama.
something like the EK's girl will have some sort of 'anesthesia lotion' applied in her pussy so the EK doesn't feel anything while doing the intercourse hence fucks for a longer time then our hero.
MY personal opinion is that this is a bad idea. The reason books are better than the films/TV made from the book is that the pictures in the reader’s mind are never the same as the appearance on the screen.

that's a nice thought besides it'll be very tiresome to find so many photos for me :D

and also thank you Mr.snoopercharmbrights for the babyname generators websites, I'm definitely going to use it.

@Emap,

thanks for the entire Geisha thing- it didnot come in my mind. now I'm planning to have an experianced geisha as assistant to the MILF Harem Warden while training the young king, besides another Japanese girl to act as concubine and she'll act as 'shy and inexperienced' unlike the Geisha. :D

Harem owners don't share, on occassion they will hand their just come of age son over to the oldest of the harem to teach him how to please a woman, the oldest because she is least likely if at all to bear a child from the son.

that had come to my mind, that there will be the old king who will hand over the harem to his son along with the throne but then i found it to be a little 'incestuous' hence changed the plot to young man conquering some other old king's kingdom and harem.

me said:
that sounds great for creating the tension and drama.
something like the EK's girl will have some sort of 'anesthesia lotion' applied in her pussy so the EK doesn't feel anything while doing the intercourse hence fucks for a longer time then our hero.

another idea on cheating during Sex Olympics
the Enemy king will do a conspiracy so that during the comptition the young hero king is alloted a 'tight' young & hot woman while the Enemy king is given a young but very loose or untight & frigid woman thus hero cums quickly than enemy king. :D

Amazon Warrior Women (AWW)
* These AWW have asses and pussies so tight that they’re virtually impenetrable and even if some brave man gets to penetrate it, their muscles are so strong which can crush the poor dick inside them in just one squeeze lol
* But these AWW will accept alliance only on one condition, if our Young king manages to successfully fuck and cum inside them!

and for that, there will be an Amazon Princess whom our young king has to successfully fuck before gaining their military assistance in wars.
And That Amazon Princess will be SO TIGHT that the young king will do cunnilingus on her for 10 days and 10 night before she's 'relaxed' enough to let the pinky finger of the young king barely enter in it :D

Characteristics of Concubines based on their nationality

for this story-
The Japanese and Indian
will be very hairy & will Act shy. (except the other Japanese Geisha)
try to fake that they're not enjoying the whole sex process but then young king will delay their orgasm by stopping to fuck just before the 'right time' and then they'll start begging him to finish it.

Our story's geographical climate will in a warm and sunny place so the ones from England and Russia
these women will find the weather too hot, & will get exhausted quickly and beg the king to stop. and for this, they'll try very hard to get the king cum quickly by squeezing his dick really nice like a calf feeding on cow, when he's inside them :D.

Arabia
on the other hand the ones from Arabia are used to hot weather and will find the place very cold and winter like hence they'll beg the king to keep them warm with his dick inside them. so they'll not fuck him back like the European girls so that king doesn't cum quickly and remain inside them for longer time :D

@ those who're reading this,
come on ! add something from your side in this nationality thing lol

Last edited:
My thoughts:

First off, this sounds like loads of fun.

Secondly, it's nice that you want to do some research, but given the blatantly allohistorical and unrealistic nature of the story you might be better off just going the fantasy route.

Thirdly, I'm not clear where you're going with the TG Guards. You seem to have transsexuals confused with eunuchs, and part of the time you sound like you're talking about shemales which are another thing altogether.

A eunuch is a man who has had his balls and sometimes his dick cut off. They were used as harem guards because it was beleived they had no interest in sex. The actuality was that they just didn't get any of the women pregnant.

A transsexual is a man or woman who feels they were born the wrong sex and live as the opposite sex.

Keynote here, it's rather impossible to get a japanese woman who is not trained as a geisha, royalty would train their daughters in the arts and those are the ones a king would get added to his harem or marry.

Besides your thoughts on the Japanese women are way off. They act shy because that is how their society works, being nude wasn't done in public. The women also defered to men as a rule, because that was how it worked, in private however the wives were the ones who did much of the deciding, just like in victorian england. It was all a matter of looking just so, women were taught to be seen and not heard, always answer when spoken to so on so forth.

Geisha trimmed themselves, in part because the men liked the look, mostly because it meant they had less clean up, same reason they would take their clothes off.

You are also confusing christian views on women and sex with the rest of the world. Christians were taught that sex is only good for the man, women are not supposed to enjoy sex and only do it for children. A hindu on the other hand, they were the ones who came up with the kama sutra. Women are supposed to love sex and well did. Japanese have the earliest dildo's, carved rock in the shape of a penis, might have been chinese, anyway, it is well known that the women had access to dildo's, they generally were strapped to the ankle and sat on.

I think it would be best if you simply stop your plotline, figure out who you want to have women from and then research alot before doing a plotline.

You might want to sidestep into fantasy parallel world and use analogues of existing countries/regions. A little research helps to give some recognisable colour to the world, but you're still free to change things if the historical examples don't fully match up to what you want.

A eunuch is a man who has had his balls and sometimes his dick cut off. They were used as harem guards because it was beleived they had no interest in sex. The actuality was that they just didn't get any of the women pregnant.

A transsexual is a man or woman who feels they were born the wrong sex and live as the opposite sex.
It should be noted that, depending on what was snipped and when, eunuchs could be anything from fully functional to as sexless as they were supposed to be.

However, I don't think any form of eunuch really matches what you're going for here.

Christians were taught that sex is only good for the man, women are not supposed to enjoy sex and only do it for children.
Actually, men weren't supposed to enjoy it either. But I digress...

I'm curious, do you intend to differentiate the Enemy Kings, or will they be interchangable MacGuffin figures? Also, you might want to add supporters of the old king to the list of antagonists.

... I'm kinda surprised at you snoopy you skipped one of the bigger problems with harem life. They aren't allowed out, harem women are stuck in a section of the house, they get a garden baths and rooms, they are not allowed to leave unless going somewhere with their master. Honestly they are nothing more than semi pampered sex slaves that have to turn to each other, toys and if they are lucky the eunuchs for satisfactory sex.
I thought I said,
... Being in a harem is not imprisoning? ...
complete with its question mark, but maybe my computer is lying to me!

You suggested it but did not talk about it silly. :p

I knew what you meant but then again I do know a semi bit about harems, I'm not terribly sure to many others around here do. ;)

You suggested it but did not talk about it silly. :p

I knew what you meant but then again I do know a semi bit about harems, I'm not terribly sure to many others around here do. ;)
IIRC, technically speaking, a harem is all the women in a household, including mothers, daughters, etc. Not to mention that there is a difference between a wife and a concubine. Saying everyone in a harem was a "semi-pampered sex slave" is stretching things a bit.

IIRC, technically speaking, a harem is all the women in a household, including mothers, daughters, etc. ... Saying everyone in a harem was a "semi-pampered sex slave" is stretching things a bit.
Yes. There were also young children of both sexes.

Back