Old 07-11-2014, 06:57 PM   #1
chris_inthewood
Virgin

Intelligent Confessional

Hi everyone,

I'm pretty new around here and have hesitated for quite some time about getting more involved on this site. On the outside ,I'm somebody that's often described as a "straight arrow"--confident but quiet and reserved, clean cut, a bit of a boy scout, educated and professional.

Inside, however, is quite another story. I guess you could say I'm a raging torrent of illicit thoughts and feelings that I've never really had the opportunity to open up to anyone about. That's basically what brought me here, as I suspect is the case with other people as well.

Basically I'm looking for a woman who is extremely open minded that I can open up to, a kind of erotic online confidant, as it were. All I ask is that she be intelligent, very open minded, and kind hearted. Age could be anywhere from mid 20s to 60. It's the rapport and conversational chemistry that matters most.

Is such a woman out there?

Old 07-11-2014, 09:40 PM   #2
NerdyBrunette
South American Sensation

You seem quite an interesting and intriguing man.
hope you find what you are looking for!

Xx

Want to know more about me? Visit my Personal's thread here
Picture thread here

Old 07-11-2014, 11:28 PM   #3
GreenEyedMinx
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_inthewood View Post
Hi everyone,

I'm pretty new around here and have hesitated for quite some time about getting more involved on this site. On the outside ,I'm somebody that's often described as a "straight arrow"--confident but quiet and reserved, clean cut, a bit of a boy scout, educated and professional.

Inside, however, is quite another story. I guess you could say I'm a raging torrent of illicit thoughts and feelings that I've never really had the opportunity to open up to anyone about. That's basically what brought me here, as I suspect is the case with other people as well.

Basically I'm looking for a woman who is extremely open minded that I can open up to, a kind of erotic online confidant, as it were. All I ask is that she be intelligent, very open minded, and kind hearted. Age could be anywhere from mid 20s to 60. It's the rapport and conversational chemistry that matters most.

Is such a woman out there?
I think you'll find that many on here are similar.