Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Old 07-05-2016, 04:44 AM   #1
SassySheDevil
Moody Roller Coaster

Are there any men left who actually like conversation?

Thank you for the messages.

Last edited by SassySheDevil : 07-12-2016 at 12:48 PM.

Old 07-05-2016, 04:51 AM   #2
StrangeView
Dreamweaver

Yep, there are still some of us around Don't tend to do unsolicited PM's though, but I always answer any I get, if you ever feel inclined. Otherwise, good luck with your search!

SV

Last edited by StrangeView : 07-05-2016 at 05:14 AM.

Old 07-05-2016, 04:52 AM   #3
hot_hunny_bunny
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeView View Post
Yep, there are still some of us around Don't tend to do unsolicited PM's though, but I always answer any I get, if you ever feel inclined. Otherwise, good lick with your search!

SV
He's a nice guy and there are more like him who do chat

Old 07-05-2016, 04:55 AM   #4
cliteatingman
I make pussies happy

I do...
Which makes thee in perfection's throne to sit.
I love thee not for thy enchanting eye,
Thy beauty, ravishing perfection:
I love thee not for that my soul doth dance,
And leap with pleasure when those lips of thine,
Give musical and graceful utterance,
To some (by thee made happy) poet's line.
I love thee not for voice or slender small,
But wilt thou know wherefore? Fair sweet, for all...

'Faith, wench! I cannot court thy sprightly eyes,
With the base viol placed between my thighs:
I cannot lisp, nor to some fiddle sing,
Nor run upon a high stretching minikin...
Not I, by cock! but I shall tell thee roundly,
Hark in thine ear, zounds I can **** thee soundly.

Christopher Marlowe

Old 07-05-2016, 05:09 AM   #5
LizzieEr
Literotica Guru

Sassy, I agree with you about the silly generic (and clearly mass) PM that are sent by some. However, I am with Bunny about the fact that there are many here who are genuinely funny and friendly and with whom I have had such wonderful exchanges in the short time I have been here. I am sure there are very many more and I am really glad to have met the people I now call friends.

Old 07-05-2016, 05:11 AM   #6
mancsman
Literotica Guru

I would ask if there any women left who actually like conversation. I am finding it less likely to spend any length of time actually communicating in any meaningful way these days.

Old 07-05-2016, 05:13 AM   #7
ratherabsurd1
Literotica Guru

Getting to know a person is the best thing in the world. That is what a I love most.

Old 07-05-2016, 05:16 AM   #8
mancsman
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratherabsurd1 View Post
Getting to know a person is the best thing in the world. That is what a I love most.
Absolutely spot on. Though I fear that in the modern world taking time over anything seems to be a waste of time.

Old 07-05-2016, 06:12 AM   #9
yellowrocket
lust filled lover

Morning sassy. How are you doing? You know I love a good chat.

Kik: yellowrocket69
Always looking to get to know fellow lit users. I keep weird hours drop me a line anytime.

How to find me

Playgrounder 413

Old 07-05-2016, 06:25 AM   #10
Starling2016
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassySheDevil View Post
I love to talk. Have amazing conversations, but it is so hard to find guys who like to actually talk. Most are looking to get off, and I truly don't come to lit for that. I miss fun banter, conversations that make you think. I like meeting new people.

I see the same ads in here with men begging for sexual attention. That's such a turn off for me.

Talk to a woman, make her laugh, challenge her brain and don't bombard her with stupid PMs
I am very happy to have conversations. I always respond to pm's but don't send them out to people without first having had so interaction via a thread or whatever

Old 07-05-2016, 07:13 AM   #11
shyguy7619
Experienced

Conversation...

Don't know if I can make a woman laugh and use her brain, but I am always up for a good conversation , especially with ladies. Been told by some that I am a great talker (need to improve listening skills though) and should BE a woman even though I am a male...😁

Old 07-05-2016, 07:28 AM   #12
Our_Adventure
Really Experienced

Quote:
I love to talk. Have amazing conversations, but it is so hard to find guys who like to actually talk. Most are looking to get off, and I truly don't come to lit for that. I miss fun banter, conversations that make you think. I like meeting new people.

I see the same ads in here with men begging for sexual attention. That's such a turn off for me.

Talk to a woman, make her laugh, challenge her brain and don't bombard her with stupid PMs
I see your point, but I'd like to point out that it is not just men who are lacking in the art of a good conversation. It seems that lately I keep coming across women who just want me to tell them "what I would do to them" in detail as the respond with "oohh.. Ahh... Really?!... What next?!?". Or when the conversation isn't a simple transactional exchange of semi erotic (albeit one sided) role play, it's monosyllabic responses to what I would deem as quite insightful questions, and so I'm left thinking to myself - "why bother?"

I don't know. Maybe we are a dying breed. I'm really here to meet and build robust friendships with good and intelligent people.. But it seems harder and harder..

Old 07-05-2016, 07:34 AM   #13
skinnysinner
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Sorry to hear you have such experiences, there are folk out there who like to chat and challenge in conversation, erotic or otherwise. Am an environmentalist, a cyclist, a walker and an occasional kinky man - take your pick!

Another thread on here is a discussion about lurking or posting, and interestingly many women noted they generally use invisible mode here to avoid the type of PM you hint at getting. Am sorry it has to be that way, drop me a note if you want to chat, but no offence taken if you don't, have fun!

Old 07-05-2016, 07:35 AM   #14
gregy70
Literotica Guru

Sure Sassy .. do you think you could chat while my cock is in your mouth.
Just joking. Hope you find a lovely funny gentleman.

Old 07-05-2016, 07:40 AM   #15
TheSilverLining
Malice.

Yes, but they'll only talk to me when I've got my tits out.

Wait......what?

Old 07-05-2016, 07:48 AM   #16
StrangeView
Dreamweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilverLining View Post
Yes, but they'll only talk to me when I've got my tits out.

Wait......what?
You never did that for me..... did you?

Old 07-05-2016, 07:58 AM   #17
TheSilverLining
Malice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeView View Post
You never did that for me..... did you?
Er, I meant in my AVs...

Old 07-05-2016, 08:01 AM   #18
stngrey
Really Experienced

[quote=SassySheDevil;78649420]I love to talk. Have amazing conversations, but it is so hard to find guys who like to actually talk. Most are looking to get off, and I truly don't come to lit for that. I miss fun banter, conversations that make you think. I like meeting new people.

Talk to a woman, make her laugh, challenge her brain and don't bombard her with stupid PMs[/QU
I love a good conversation would love to connect

Old 07-05-2016, 09:46 AM   #19
jrdexter
Really Experienced

As a mature (in age) guy... I enjoy chatting. Feel free. As a person raised in the south I tend to be a bit reserved, but i enjoy chatting, Nice or naughty. I enjoy getting to meet (online) and know people. Have a sensual day! Jay

Old 07-05-2016, 09:50 AM   #20
lurkingguy1978
Literotica Guru

Sassy, there are all types here, as I know you know. The main issue with those of us that are here almost entirely for conversation is the same issue you see in the real world when it comes to personalities: the extreme ones tend to be the most vocal, and demand the most attention. The normal, everyday, laid-back folks just blend into the background and get lost in the white noise. =/

Old 07-05-2016, 10:06 AM   #21
MidwestProvert
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mancsman View Post
I would ask if there any women left who actually like conversation. I am finding it less likely to spend any length of time actually communicating in any meaningful way these days.
I concur.

As a man, I have found it difficult to find a good female conversationalist here, myself.

Seduction isn't making someone do what they don't want to do. It's enticing someone into what they secretly want to do already.
--Benjamin T. Rusell

Old 07-05-2016, 10:28 AM   #22
Bushmaster73
Really Really Experienced

Quote:

Unfortunately, a lot of men have their razor-sharp wits honed by watching the Three Stooges...which may explain some of those "stupid PMs."

I'd suggest looking among Marx Brothers or Monty Python fans, but you might end up with Zeppo (or, given our current Zeitgeist, someone who insists on dressing up as Mrs. Zambesi.)

Old 07-05-2016, 10:28 AM   #23
ShinyNewbie
Nerdy and proud of it

Quote:

*raises hand*

Old 07-05-2016, 10:48 AM   #24
SteveBlackmore
Experienced

Quote:

Perhaps pointing out the obvious, but (IMHO) I have yet to see many posts like yours Sassy where the 'intent' is to have a conversation that does not revolve around sexual attention.

I would say your comments are 'true', but then perhaps that is (disappointingly?) expected given the forum subject matter...

Judging by the responses you have received, there are enough guys that would like to 'just talk'. You can include me in that number too.

Good for you for posting and hope you have some success!

Steve

Old 07-05-2016, 11:31 AM   #25
SassySheDevil
Moody Roller Coaster

First, I have to apologize. I am one that likes to respond to each message and I will try and do so. There was a car accident outside my house last night so after I finally got to sleep, I did my usual sleep like shit because I Have insomnia. So I have been up and down a lot. I am awake now though and will slowly try and answer some of these before I have to leave.

This applies to the PMs also. Be patient as I got many.