Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 10-16-2009, 12:24 AM   #1
Cabeza
Literotica Guru
 
Cabeza's Avatar
 
Cabeza is offline
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 900
The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Why isn't there one?

Oh, and, yeah, I am.
 

Old 10-16-2009, 12:26 AM   #2
jays78
Literotica Guru
 
jays78 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,486
Good question. I'm here and stroking.
 

Old 10-16-2009, 12:32 AM   #3
Cabeza
Literotica Guru
 
Cabeza's Avatar
 
Cabeza is offline
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 900
Because you know at least half the people viewing the GLBT forums are.

I never know if it's ok to go back and forth with another guy on the non-GLBT forums about masturbating. I don't want to squick anyone, but it's pretty hot to be talking about it w/ another guy in front of a mixed audience.....
 

Old 10-16-2009, 02:15 AM   #4
Gavionn
Really Really Experienced
 
Gavionn is offline
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 338
Always stroking on Lit...
 

Old 10-16-2009, 02:16 AM   #5
Cabeza
Literotica Guru
 
Cabeza's Avatar
 
Cabeza is offline
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 900
Well, that's true. Maybe that's why there was no separate thread in GLBT. :-) But I want to hear details, dammit!
 

Old 10-16-2009, 02:34 AM   #6
Gavionn
Really Really Experienced
 
Gavionn is offline
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 338
I meant that I'm always stroking on Lit. Usually wearing sweats or other loose-fitting pants.

I've posted a few pics that have been well-received and am planning to honor a few requests.

The PM's I get when I post pics get me hard and frantic. Just knowing that others are getting off to pics of me drives me crazy!

I love doing "appreciation"pics like the one I posted on 85Birds thread "I know she is" where I pumped a load all over his wife's succulent ass and pussy. I have more planned for them, and another little slut who has openly asked for such pics.

There are a couple of panty-boys on here, that have got me going. I'm not much into wearing panties myself - but knowing how hard they'll get off on my pics has me searching my wifes dresser for just the right ones.

I love having an outlet for my "unspeakable" fantasies. And if I can help others get off while still keeping relationships intact in the real world... I'm happy, willing, hard and ready to do so.

I love this place.
 

Old 10-16-2009, 02:38 AM   #7
Cabeza
Literotica Guru
 
Cabeza's Avatar
 
Cabeza is offline
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavionn View Post
I meant that I'm always stroking on Lit. Usually wearing sweats or other loose-fitting pants.

I've posted a few pics that have been well-received and am planning to honor a few requests.

The PM's I get when I post pics get me hard and frantic. Just knowing that others are getting off to pics of me drives me crazy!

I love doing "appreciation"pics like the one I posted on 85Birds thread "I know she is" where I pumped a load all over his wife's succulent ass and pussy. I have more planned for them, and another little slut who has openly asked for such pics.

There are a couple of panty-boys on here, that have got me going. I'm not much into wearing panties myself - but knowing how hard they'll get off on my pics has me searching my wifes dresser for just the right ones.

I love having an outlet for my "unspeakable" fantasies. And if I can help others get off while still keeping relationships intact in the real world... I'm happy, willing, hard and ready to do so.

I love this place.
I love it too. :-)

Where are some of your pics? I'd love to get off to them right now. Already naked and stroking...
 

Old 10-16-2009, 03:02 AM   #8
Cabeza
Literotica Guru
 
Cabeza's Avatar
 
Cabeza is offline
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 900
stroking hard and pinching my nipples... need to cum soon!
 

Old 10-16-2009, 03:22 AM   #9
Gavionn
Really Really Experienced
 
Gavionn is offline
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 338
Hope you're not finished yet... most of my pics are on the "Sexiest and Hottest Cocks" thread here in GLBT. Here's a link to one of them... hope it helps.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachme...6&d=1254647204
 

Old 10-16-2009, 05:19 AM   #10
OpenMouth
Literotica Guru
 
OpenMouth's Avatar
 
OpenMouth is offline
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: I'm male, I just look good in panties!
Posts: 587
I'm stroking right now; sat on the edge of the bed in a pair of black frilly knickers, in front of a mirror, knees spread apart enjoying the sight of my erect cock...
 

Old 10-16-2009, 08:12 AM   #11
Sam5556
Really Really Experienced
 
Sam5556 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavionn View Post
Hope you're not finished yet... most of my pics are on the "Sexiest and Hottest Cocks" thread here in GLBT. Here's a link to one of them... hope it helps.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachme...6&d=1254647204
Hope you dont mind me commenting but thats one hot cock! Im usually not on this board but stumbled on it this morning.
 

Old 10-16-2009, 08:29 AM   #12
stinson
Literotica Guru
 
stinson's Avatar
 
stinson is offline
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,193
I would love a lichttp://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=960436&d=1254647204k of this
 

Old 10-16-2009, 10:53 AM   #13
larrycando
Really Really Experienced
 
larrycando is offline
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Seattle area
Posts: 420
often I am

Often I am rubbing one out when here.
__________________
Your mark on this earth has to be something other than the squeal of your tires on the pavement.
 

Old 10-17-2009, 11:41 PM   #14
BiInMyMind
Really Experienced
 
BiInMyMind is offline
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 118
seriously hard, throbbing, stroking
 

Old 10-17-2009, 11:55 PM   #15
scott77
Virgin
 
scott77 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 15
Stroking my hard slick cock right now

And about to come
 

Old 10-17-2009, 11:57 PM   #16
BiInMyMind
Really Experienced
 
BiInMyMind is offline
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott77 View Post
And about to come
woohoo!
 

Old 10-18-2009, 12:02 AM   #17
BiInMyMind
Really Experienced
 
BiInMyMind is offline
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott77 View Post
And about to come
i'm really close, but holding off to get a good taste of my precum
 

Old 10-18-2009, 12:04 AM   #18
scott77
Virgin
 
scott77 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 15
I wish I was there to lick the pre come off the head of your cock
 

Old 10-18-2009, 12:07 AM   #19
BiInMyMind
Really Experienced
 
BiInMyMind is offline
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott77 View Post
I wish I was there to lick the pre come off the head of your cock
me too. you coulda had a taste of the huge load I just blew, too
 

Old 10-18-2009, 12:08 AM   #20
scott77
Virgin
 
scott77 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 15
You could have squirted it into my mouth
 

Old 10-18-2009, 12:09 AM   #21
BiInMyMind
Really Experienced
 
BiInMyMind is offline
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott77 View Post
You could have squirted it into my mouth
It'll have to be next time!
 

Old 10-18-2009, 12:22 AM   #22
jays78
Literotica Guru
 
jays78 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,486
just took it out.
 

Old 10-18-2009, 12:58 AM   #23
cal66
Literotica Guru
 
cal66 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,123
Stroking now
 

Old 10-18-2009, 01:21 AM   #24
Avalanche
Virgin
 
Avalanche is offline
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: New York
Posts: 24
I think I need to too...pulling down my pants....
 

Old 10-18-2009, 01:43 AM   #25
ncdude280
Really Experienced
 
ncdude280 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 155
i'll start if i get hard. already have twice today. it's late, but i love beating off. oh? what's that? cock starting to stir? nice. better keep looking around lit and see if anything gets me to attention. i'll update on my progress
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:15 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.