Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 10-12-2009, 10:04 PM   #1
Satyrico
Virgin

Licking his cock as he fucks my wife.

There is one fantasy which entails so many of the things I love and that is licking a man's cock and balls as he is fucking my wife. I love the look of her sheath wrapped around his pulsing cock. I love to watch his balls both bounce and contract as she fucks him. I like to crane my neck to get just the right angle, just the right picture. I love to listen to them both moan and verbalize their desires. I revel in the smell of them both. I will also lick and tongue both of their asses as they fuck like animals. I love, love, love everything about it...

The love, the lust, the jealousy, the sensations....More...Giliian .....More .... More .... More....

Saturday was heaven.....
Satyrico

Old 10-12-2009, 10:22 PM   #2
Cabeza
Literotica Guru

Yep, that really would be the best of both worlds. I've gotten to watch it close up, but was too nervous to insert my mouth in to the action....

Old 10-12-2009, 11:34 PM   #3
Satyrico
Virgin

Get in there next time, awolfe. It is an experience to cherish forever.....

Old 10-12-2009, 11:35 PM   #4
Cabeza
Literotica Guru

As soon as a willing couple lets me get that close, I'll do it. ;-)

Old 10-13-2009, 10:00 AM   #5
texharley
Literotica Guru

That is similar to my fantasy. I would like my wife or someone elses wife be sitting on my face while another man comes from behind and slides his cock inside her and I keep licking her and tast him as he slides in and out and when he cums I get to clean them both.

Old 10-13-2009, 10:57 AM   #6
Satyrico
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by texharley View Post
That is similar to my fantasy. I would like my wife or someone elses wife be sitting on my face while another man comes from behind and slides his cock inside her and I keep licking her and tast him as he slides in and out and when he cums I get to clean them both.
We are of like minds tex and similar tastes. Yummy....

Old 10-14-2009, 08:38 PM   #7
BALUS
Literotica Guru

It's the Best

I am fortunate to have had my best mate being my wife's occasional lover for some yeats now. All I can say is that I love it and enjoy being allowed to share the bed when they are making love. He is very thick and she loves him stretching her and I love to watche him doing her and see his balls tightn up to his body like wallnuts as he cums in her. I love to see it oozing out as her winds down and then cleaning her with my toungue after he has moved off her.It's the best

"Does anyone see a solution? --MilkFountain"

wife with other men
Love is everything it's cracked up to be…
It really is worth fighting for,
being brave for,
risking everything for.

Old 10-15-2009, 02:23 PM   #8
Satyrico
Virgin

Thanks BALUS, I see we are of like minds and tastes. You paint a glorious picture of a beautiful three way relationship. The best of both worlds. Good luck with it.
Satyrico

Old 10-17-2009, 09:43 AM   #9
simplegirl
Really Experienced

anyone know where to find video clips of this?

Old 10-17-2009, 11:17 AM   #10
Pittdude1972
Literotica Guru

I'd love to watch you guys do the cleanup...I bet your tongue would feel great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texharley View Post

Old 10-17-2009, 01:35 PM   #11
texharley
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pittdude1972 View Post
I'd love to watch you guys do the cleanup...I bet your tongue would feel great.
I would love to clean up another man's cum off my wife if only she would be willing

Old 10-17-2009, 02:27 PM   #12
Pittdude1972
Literotica Guru

A friend offered to do it after I had finished cumming into his barmaid girlfriend. She was pretty into it so I had to say yes. I ended up liking it.LOL

Old 10-18-2009, 09:16 AM   #13
wishingiwas
Really Experienced

Hmmmmm

I often fantasize about being with a man and a woman at the same time and servicing both of them. The most arousing part to me would be to have her riding a nice hard cock and then I could lick and suck his balls and her ass. Moving my tongue back and forth between the 2. Every now and then I would pull his cock out of her so that I could clean her juices of his nice cock. Now I'm all worked up and going to have to go take care of it. LOL

Old 10-18-2009, 09:26 AM   #14
Sam5556
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishingiwas View Post
I often fantasize about being with a man and a woman at the same time and servicing both of them. The most arousing part to me would be to have her riding a nice hard cock and then I could lick and suck his balls and her ass. Moving my tongue back and forth between the 2. Every now and then I would pull his cock out of her so that I could clean her juices of his nice cock. Now I'm all worked up and going to have to go take care of it. LOL
Your fantasy is like ours. Now im worked up and she isn't up yet. What to do.

Old 10-21-2009, 09:15 PM   #15
Satyrico
Virgin

You have all got me wound up into the key of G ( a guitar pickers crack). Speaking of cracks, I would love to be licking my wife and some lover's cock at this very moment. I too like to suck the cock completely clean of her delicious cunt juices. Oh the joys of being bi.....
Satyrico

Old 10-21-2009, 09:20 PM   #16
Sam5556

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyrico View Post
You have all got me wound up into the key of G ( a guitar pickers crack). Speaking of cracks, I would love to be licking my wife and some lover's cock at this very moment. I too like to suck the cock completely clean of her delicious cunt juices. Oh the joys of being bi.....
Satyrico
Now that would be some kind of fun! My wife would love it.

Old 10-22-2009, 05:51 PM   #17
lcrl
Virgin

I've wanted to lay under while she gets fucked by a lonnng cock from behind for almost ever. She sometimes tells me stories as we fuck and she talks about this sometimes. The first time she did I wasn't ready and came immediately.

One thing we do that I like is to cum inside her and use a dildo on her and watch it pull and push into her. Once the rubber cock is coated in my cum I immediately go down on her.

Old 10-22-2009, 07:06 PM   #18
yr_sissy_toy
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by BALUS View Post
I am fortunate to have had my best mate being my wife's occasional lover for some yeats now. All I can say is that I love it and enjoy being allowed to share the bed when they are making love. He is very thick and she loves him stretching her and I love to watche him doing her and see his balls tightn up to his body like wallnuts as he cums in her. I love to see it oozing out as her winds down and then cleaning her with my toungue after he has moved off her.It's the best
That sounds absolutely glorious! You're a very lucky dude indeed, Balus

Old 10-22-2009, 09:11 PM   #19
Satyrico
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcrl View Post
I've wanted to lay under while she gets fucked by a lonnng cock from behind for almost ever. She sometimes tells me stories as we fuck and she talks about this sometimes. The first time she did I wasn't ready and came immediately.

One thing we do that I like is to cum inside her and use a dildo on her and watch it pull and push into her. Once the rubber cock is coated in my cum I immediately go down on her.
You are a kindred cock my friend. I do hope you get the opportunity soon. If she is talking about it she may be close to experimentation. Keep pushing my friend. Best of luck with that fantasy fuck....

Old 11-01-2009, 08:56 AM   #20
Cycle Tom
Literotica Guru

This is one of my biggest fantasies.

Old 11-01-2009, 09:17 AM   #21
blklthrjkt
Literotica Guru

Sounds like a tasty treat!

My Sex Map

Old 11-01-2009, 10:02 AM   #22
RyeandGingerAyle
Really Experienced

This yahoo group is dedicated to that very activity: www.groups.yahoo.com/group/Creampie69threesomes/. You'll find the videos in the links section.

[quote=simplegirl;32242010]anyone know where to find video clips of this?

Old 11-01-2009, 10:22 AM   #23
Nekid62
Really Experienced

Smile

I enjoy watching my wife as anothers cock is sliding in/out of her pussy. She gets turned on when I get close enough to taste her pussy on it too. We have done this quite a few times with a long time buddy of mine. The first time he ate her after I finished cuming in her, she was taken aback at first but loved it. And wants me to do that too. She thinks it is great to see me cleaning his cock after he has cum in her. Licking her clit as he fucked her gives her even stronger orgasms to of course. Drives her nuts. lol
She also likes to be sucking his cock when I move up and try to kiss her with his cock between our mouths, and she points it at me to go down on as she watches. She likes this cause she knows I will take the load for her since she don't care for cum.
While at a party once, I joined her and another friends right after he came, and when he left the room I went down on her and licked for a while. She was surprised and told me he just came in her right before I started licking her. I told her, Yeah, I noticed. lol She loves for me to experience things that I want to do and thinks it great that I will do these things with her rather than hide it from her. Being open with each other makes it so much better!

Old 11-01-2009, 10:27 AM   #24
Sam5556

Wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekid62 View Post
I enjoy watching my wife as anothers cock is sliding in/out of her pussy. She gets turned on when I get close enough to taste her pussy on it too. We have done this quite a few times with a long time buddy of mine. The first time he ate her after I finished cuming in her, she was taken aback at first but loved it. And wants me to do that too. She thinks it is great to see me cleaning his cock after he has cum in her. Licking her clit as he fucked her gives her even stronger orgasms to of course. Drives her nuts. lol
She also likes to be sucking his cock when I move up and try to kiss her with his cock between our mouths, and she points it at me to go down on as she watches. She likes this cause she knows I will take the load for her since she don't care for cum.
While at a party once, I joined her and another friends right after he came, and when he left the room I went down on her and licked for a while. She was surprised and told me he just came in her right before I started licking her. I told her, Yeah, I noticed. lol She loves for me to experience things that I want to do and thinks it great that I will do these things with her rather than hide it from her. Being open with each other makes it so much better!
Thats some fun. Lucky you

Old 11-01-2009, 11:19 AM   #25
Jenna2641
Imagination is Sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekid62 View Post
I hope you two keep the lines of communication open for a continued strong and mutually fulfilling relationship! Hugs, Jenna