Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 10-12-2009, 10:04 PM   #1
Satyrico
Virgin
 
Satyrico is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11
Licking his cock as he fucks my wife.

There is one fantasy which entails so many of the things I love and that is licking a man's cock and balls as he is fucking my wife. I love the look of her sheath wrapped around his pulsing cock. I love to watch his balls both bounce and contract as she fucks him. I like to crane my neck to get just the right angle, just the right picture. I love to listen to them both moan and verbalize their desires. I revel in the smell of them both. I will also lick and tongue both of their asses as they fuck like animals. I love, love, love everything about it...

The love, the lust, the jealousy, the sensations....More...Giliian .....More .... More .... More....

Saturday was heaven.....
Satyrico
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-12-2009, 10:22 PM   #2
Cabeza
Literotica Guru
 
Cabeza's Avatar
 
Cabeza is offline
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 935
Yep, that really would be the best of both worlds. I've gotten to watch it close up, but was too nervous to insert my mouth in to the action....
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-12-2009, 11:34 PM   #3
Satyrico
Virgin
 
Satyrico is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11
Get in there next time, awolfe. It is an experience to cherish forever.....
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-12-2009, 11:35 PM   #4
Cabeza
Literotica Guru
 
Cabeza's Avatar
 
Cabeza is offline
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 935
As soon as a willing couple lets me get that close, I'll do it. ;-)
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2009, 10:00 AM   #5
texharley
Literotica Guru
 
texharley is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Somewhere in the South
Posts: 642
That is similar to my fantasy. I would like my wife or someone elses wife be sitting on my face while another man comes from behind and slides his cock inside her and I keep licking her and tast him as he slides in and out and when he cums I get to clean them both.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2009, 10:57 AM   #6
Satyrico
Virgin
 
Satyrico is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by texharley View Post
That is similar to my fantasy. I would like my wife or someone elses wife be sitting on my face while another man comes from behind and slides his cock inside her and I keep licking her and tast him as he slides in and out and when he cums I get to clean them both.
We are of like minds tex and similar tastes. Yummy....
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-14-2009, 08:38 PM   #7
BALUS
Literotica Guru
 
BALUS's Avatar
 
BALUS is offline
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: lost
Posts: 811
It's the Best

I am fortunate to have had my best mate being my wife's occasional lover for some yeats now. All I can say is that I love it and enjoy being allowed to share the bed when they are making love. He is very thick and she loves him stretching her and I love to watche him doing her and see his balls tightn up to his body like wallnuts as he cums in her. I love to see it oozing out as her winds down and then cleaning her with my toungue after he has moved off her.It's the best
__________________
Life was too short...
if only I had realised


"Does anyone see a solution? --MilkFountain"


wife with other men
Love is everything it's cracked up to be…
It really is worth fighting for,
being brave for,
risking everything for.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-15-2009, 02:23 PM   #8
Satyrico
Virgin
 
Satyrico is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11
Thanks BALUS, I see we are of like minds and tastes. You paint a glorious picture of a beautiful three way relationship. The best of both worlds. Good luck with it.
Satyrico
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-17-2009, 09:43 AM   #9
simplegirl
Really Experienced
 
simplegirl is offline
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 249
anyone know where to find video clips of this?
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-17-2009, 11:17 AM   #10
Pittdude1972
Literotica Guru
 
Pittdude1972 is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Houston by way of Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 704
I'd love to watch you guys do the cleanup...I bet your tongue would feel great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texharley View Post
That is similar to my fantasy. I would like my wife or someone elses wife be sitting on my face while another man comes from behind and slides his cock inside her and I keep licking her and tast him as he slides in and out and when he cums I get to clean them both.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-17-2009, 01:35 PM   #11
texharley
Literotica Guru
 
texharley is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Somewhere in the South
Posts: 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pittdude1972 View Post
I'd love to watch you guys do the cleanup...I bet your tongue would feel great.
I would love to clean up another man's cum off my wife if only she would be willing
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-17-2009, 02:27 PM   #12
Pittdude1972
Literotica Guru
 
Pittdude1972 is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Houston by way of Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 704
A friend offered to do it after I had finished cumming into his barmaid girlfriend. She was pretty into it so I had to say yes. I ended up liking it.LOL
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-18-2009, 09:16 AM   #13
wishingiwas
Really Experienced
 
wishingiwas is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: northwest ohio
Posts: 122
Hmmmmm

I often fantasize about being with a man and a woman at the same time and servicing both of them. The most arousing part to me would be to have her riding a nice hard cock and then I could lick and suck his balls and her ass. Moving my tongue back and forth between the 2. Every now and then I would pull his cock out of her so that I could clean her juices of his nice cock. Now I'm all worked up and going to have to go take care of it. LOL
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-18-2009, 09:26 AM   #14
Sam5556
Really Really Experienced
 
Sam5556 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 470
Quote:
Originally Posted by wishingiwas View Post
I often fantasize about being with a man and a woman at the same time and servicing both of them. The most arousing part to me would be to have her riding a nice hard cock and then I could lick and suck his balls and her ass. Moving my tongue back and forth between the 2. Every now and then I would pull his cock out of her so that I could clean her juices of his nice cock. Now I'm all worked up and going to have to go take care of it. LOL
Your fantasy is like ours. Now im worked up and she isn't up yet. What to do.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-21-2009, 09:15 PM   #15
Satyrico
Virgin
 
Satyrico is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11
You have all got me wound up into the key of G ( a guitar pickers crack). Speaking of cracks, I would love to be licking my wife and some lover's cock at this very moment. I too like to suck the cock completely clean of her delicious cunt juices. Oh the joys of being bi.....
Satyrico
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-21-2009, 09:20 PM   #16
Sam5556
Really Really Experienced
 
Sam5556 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyrico View Post
You have all got me wound up into the key of G ( a guitar pickers crack). Speaking of cracks, I would love to be licking my wife and some lover's cock at this very moment. I too like to suck the cock completely clean of her delicious cunt juices. Oh the joys of being bi.....
Satyrico
Now that would be some kind of fun! My wife would love it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-22-2009, 05:51 PM   #17
lcrl
Virgin
 
lcrl is offline
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: WV panhandle
Posts: 18
I've wanted to lay under while she gets fucked by a lonnng cock from behind for almost ever. She sometimes tells me stories as we fuck and she talks about this sometimes. The first time she did I wasn't ready and came immediately.

One thing we do that I like is to cum inside her and use a dildo on her and watch it pull and push into her. Once the rubber cock is coated in my cum I immediately go down on her.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-22-2009, 07:06 PM   #18
yr_sissy_toy
Really Experienced
 
yr_sissy_toy is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: WI
Posts: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by BALUS View Post
I am fortunate to have had my best mate being my wife's occasional lover for some yeats now. All I can say is that I love it and enjoy being allowed to share the bed when they are making love. He is very thick and she loves him stretching her and I love to watche him doing her and see his balls tightn up to his body like wallnuts as he cums in her. I love to see it oozing out as her winds down and then cleaning her with my toungue after he has moved off her.It's the best
That sounds absolutely glorious! You're a very lucky dude indeed, Balus
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-22-2009, 09:11 PM   #19
Satyrico
Virgin
 
Satyrico is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by lcrl View Post
I've wanted to lay under while she gets fucked by a lonnng cock from behind for almost ever. She sometimes tells me stories as we fuck and she talks about this sometimes. The first time she did I wasn't ready and came immediately.

One thing we do that I like is to cum inside her and use a dildo on her and watch it pull and push into her. Once the rubber cock is coated in my cum I immediately go down on her.
You are a kindred cock my friend. I do hope you get the opportunity soon. If she is talking about it she may be close to experimentation. Keep pushing my friend. Best of luck with that fantasy fuck....
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2009, 08:56 AM   #20
Cycle Tom
Literotica Guru
 
Cycle Tom is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: middle of nowhere
Posts: 1,042
This is one of my biggest fantasies.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2009, 09:17 AM   #21
blklthrjkt
Literotica Guru
 
blklthrjkt's Avatar
 
blklthrjkt is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 9,937
Sounds like a tasty treat!
__________________
"It's only kinky the first time."

My Sex Map
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2009, 10:02 AM   #22
RyeandGingerAyle
Really Experienced
 
RyeandGingerAyle is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 103
This yahoo group is dedicated to that very activity: www.groups.yahoo.com/group/Creampie69threesomes/. You'll find the videos in the links section.

[quote=simplegirl;32242010]anyone know where to find video clips of this?
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2009, 10:22 AM   #23
Nekid62
Really Experienced
 
Nekid62's Avatar
 
Nekid62 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Mo.
Posts: 242
Smile

I enjoy watching my wife as anothers cock is sliding in/out of her pussy. She gets turned on when I get close enough to taste her pussy on it too. We have done this quite a few times with a long time buddy of mine. The first time he ate her after I finished cuming in her, she was taken aback at first but loved it. And wants me to do that too. She thinks it is great to see me cleaning his cock after he has cum in her. Licking her clit as he fucked her gives her even stronger orgasms to of course. Drives her nuts. lol
She also likes to be sucking his cock when I move up and try to kiss her with his cock between our mouths, and she points it at me to go down on as she watches. She likes this cause she knows I will take the load for her since she don't care for cum.
While at a party once, I joined her and another friends right after he came, and when he left the room I went down on her and licked for a while. She was surprised and told me he just came in her right before I started licking her. I told her, Yeah, I noticed. lol She loves for me to experience things that I want to do and thinks it great that I will do these things with her rather than hide it from her. Being open with each other makes it so much better!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2009, 10:27 AM   #24
Sam5556
Really Really Experienced
 
Sam5556 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 470
Wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekid62 View Post
I enjoy watching my wife as anothers cock is sliding in/out of her pussy. She gets turned on when I get close enough to taste her pussy on it too. We have done this quite a few times with a long time buddy of mine. The first time he ate her after I finished cuming in her, she was taken aback at first but loved it. And wants me to do that too. She thinks it is great to see me cleaning his cock after he has cum in her. Licking her clit as he fucked her gives her even stronger orgasms to of course. Drives her nuts. lol
She also likes to be sucking his cock when I move up and try to kiss her with his cock between our mouths, and she points it at me to go down on as she watches. She likes this cause she knows I will take the load for her since she don't care for cum.
While at a party once, I joined her and another friends right after he came, and when he left the room I went down on her and licked for a while. She was surprised and told me he just came in her right before I started licking her. I told her, Yeah, I noticed. lol She loves for me to experience things that I want to do and thinks it great that I will do these things with her rather than hide it from her. Being open with each other makes it so much better!
Thats some fun. Lucky you
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2009, 11:19 AM   #25
Jenna2641
Imagination is Sexy
 
Jenna2641's Avatar
 
Jenna2641 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: South PA/North MD
Posts: 3,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekid62 View Post
I enjoy watching my wife as anothers cock is sliding in/out of her pussy. She gets turned on when I get close enough to taste her pussy on it too. We have done this quite a few times with a long time buddy of mine. The first time he ate her after I finished cuming in her, she was taken aback at first but loved it. And wants me to do that too. She thinks it is great to see me cleaning his cock after he has cum in her. Licking her clit as he fucked her gives her even stronger orgasms to of course. Drives her nuts. lol
She also likes to be sucking his cock when I move up and try to kiss her with his cock between our mouths, and she points it at me to go down on as she watches. She likes this cause she knows I will take the load for her since she don't care for cum.
While at a party once, I joined her and another friends right after he came, and when he left the room I went down on her and licked for a while. She was surprised and told me he just came in her right before I started licking her. I told her, Yeah, I noticed. lol She loves for me to experience things that I want to do and thinks it great that I will do these things with her rather than hide it from her. Being open with each other makes it so much better!
I hope you two keep the lines of communication open for a continued strong and mutually fulfilling relationship! Hugs, Jenna
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:03 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.