Old 08-26-2010, 01:46 AM   #1426
Wave_Rider
Soul Invader
 
Wave_Rider's Avatar
 
Wave_Rider is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: On a beach in Cali
Posts: 5,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by DayMaker View Post
I want to know how the fuck you knew what I like?!?! Damn you're good!
Letting my 'greens' darken. Good? GOOD? You have no idea how inadequate that word FITS me
 

Old 08-26-2010, 02:06 AM   #1427
DayMaker
Content.
 
DayMaker's Avatar
 
DayMaker is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: A Little Abode Situated Kinda far Away
Posts: 14,416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wave_Rider View Post
Letting my 'greens' darken. Good? GOOD? You have no idea how inadequate that word FITS me
I am seriously impressed! Fucking awesome!
 

Old 08-26-2010, 02:07 AM   #1428
Wave_Rider
Soul Invader
 
Wave_Rider's Avatar
 
Wave_Rider is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: On a beach in Cali
Posts: 5,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by DayMaker View Post
I am seriously impressed! Fucking awesome!
Guides your small hand against mine; this thread was I WANT, not I AM
 

Old 08-26-2010, 02:10 AM   #1429
DayMaker
Content.
 
DayMaker's Avatar
 
DayMaker is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: A Little Abode Situated Kinda far Away
Posts: 14,416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wave_Rider View Post
Guides your small hand against mine; this thread was I WANT, not I AM
I want you to know that you rocked my mind so hard I got a little dumb for a minute...totally your fault
 

Old 08-26-2010, 02:11 AM   #1430
Wave_Rider
Soul Invader
 
Wave_Rider's Avatar
 
Wave_Rider is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: On a beach in Cali
Posts: 5,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by DayMaker View Post
I want you to know that you rocked my mind so hard I got a little dumb for a minute...totally your fault
I want you to realize, that was only the beginning of a journey
 

Old 08-26-2010, 02:17 AM   #1431
Marlini90
Slippery when wet
 
Marlini90's Avatar
 
Marlini90 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: San Diego
Posts: 1,975
I want my boyfriend to come home already so I can attack him!!!
 

Old 08-26-2010, 02:18 AM   #1432
Wave_Rider
Soul Invader
 
Wave_Rider's Avatar
 
Wave_Rider is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: On a beach in Cali
Posts: 5,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlini90 View Post
I want my boyfriend to come home already so I can attack him!!!
I want your boyfriend to NOT come home so we can all hear your GRRRRRRR
 

Old 08-26-2010, 02:18 AM   #1433
fromthat909
Literotica Guru
 
fromthat909's Avatar
 
fromthat909 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 853
i want the weekend to be here already
 

Old 08-26-2010, 02:18 AM   #1434
fromthat909
Literotica Guru
 
fromthat909's Avatar
 
fromthat909 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 853
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wave_Rider View Post
I want your boyfriend to NOT come home so we can all hear your GRRRRRRR
i want to change my answer to what he said xD
 

Old 08-26-2010, 02:18 AM   #1435
DayMaker
Content.
 
DayMaker's Avatar
 
DayMaker is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: A Little Abode Situated Kinda far Away
Posts: 14,416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlini90 View Post
I want my boyfriend to come home already so I can attack him!!!
I want Marlini to get what she wants!!!!
 

Old 08-26-2010, 02:19 AM   #1436
Wave_Rider
Soul Invader
 
Wave_Rider's Avatar
 
Wave_Rider is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: On a beach in Cali
Posts: 5,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by DayMaker View Post
I want Marlini to get what she wants!!!!
I want you to quit sucking UP to hot AV's
 

Old 08-26-2010, 02:22 AM   #1437
DayMaker
Content.
 
DayMaker's Avatar
 
DayMaker is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: A Little Abode Situated Kinda far Away
Posts: 14,416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wave_Rider View Post
I want you to quit sucking UP to hot AV's
I want to know if you could resist giving a chica that hot WHATEVER she wants!
 

Old 08-26-2010, 02:24 AM   #1438
Wave_Rider
Soul Invader
 
Wave_Rider's Avatar
 
Wave_Rider is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: On a beach in Cali
Posts: 5,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by DayMaker View Post
I want to know if you could resist giving a chica that hot WHATEVER she wants!
I want, no.... I need her to pout a bit when she asks me that question
 

Old 08-26-2010, 02:24 AM   #1439
Marlini90
Slippery when wet
 
Marlini90's Avatar
 
Marlini90 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: San Diego
Posts: 1,975
Quote:
Originally Posted by DayMaker View Post
I want to know if you could resist giving a chica that hot WHATEVER she wants!
I want Daymaker to know I think she's a sweetheart and she's making me blush right now!
 

Old 08-26-2010, 02:28 AM   #1440
DayMaker
Content.
 
DayMaker's Avatar
 
DayMaker is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: A Little Abode Situated Kinda far Away
Posts: 14,416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wave_Rider View Post
I want, no.... I need her to pout a bit when she asks me that question
I want to know if it will help me get good sushi delivered??? Pretend there is a pouty look on my face...it's never happened before so who the hell knows what it looks like
 

Old 08-26-2010, 02:30 AM   #1441
DayMaker
Content.
 
DayMaker's Avatar
 
DayMaker is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: A Little Abode Situated Kinda far Away
Posts: 14,416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlini90 View Post
I want Daymaker to know I think she's a sweetheart and she's making me blush right now!
I want Marlini to know that she makes me laugh and smile, so a blush is the least I can do! You rock girl!
 

Old 08-26-2010, 02:31 AM   #1442
Wave_Rider
Soul Invader
 
Wave_Rider's Avatar
 
Wave_Rider is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: On a beach in Cali
Posts: 5,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by DayMaker View Post
I want to know if it will help me get good sushi delivered??? Pretend there is a pouty look on my face...it's never happened before so who the hell knows what it looks like
I want you to search for 1-800 Sushi4U and order what you want. YOU realize neither the sushi, the delivery man, or the man/woman across from you will satiate the fantasy as much as .....well.....ummmmm....... I CAN
 

Old 08-26-2010, 02:35 AM   #1443
DayMaker
Content.
 
DayMaker's Avatar
 
DayMaker is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: A Little Abode Situated Kinda far Away
Posts: 14,416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wave_Rider View Post
I want you to search for 1-800 Sushi4U and order what you want. YOU realize neither the sushi, the delivery man, or the man/woman across from you will satiate the fantasy as much as .....well.....ummmmm....... I CAN
I want you to know that 1. You've made me smile tonight as well as this afternoon, and 2. I have a general rule about eating sushi from somewhere called 1-800-SUSHI4U....
 

Old 08-26-2010, 02:37 AM   #1444
Wave_Rider
Soul Invader
 
Wave_Rider's Avatar
 
Wave_Rider is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: On a beach in Cali
Posts: 5,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by DayMaker View Post
I want you to know that 1. You've made me smile tonight as well as this afternoon, and 2. I have a general rule about eating sushi from somewhere called 1-800-SUSHI4U....
I want YOU to know that a woman who has certain criteria for her sushi, shows a style and class that I admire. So keep smiling, your eyes tell a story when they glisten in glee
 

Old 08-26-2010, 12:44 PM   #1445
Kirabeth
Really Experienced
 
Kirabeth's Avatar
 
Kirabeth is offline
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Some where in my own little world
Posts: 192
I want a summer night at the lake with the rain softly pouring down on top of us while we make love all night long on top of the picnic table.
__________________
It's never to early to panic.


Do not spoil what you have now by desiring what you have not,
Remember, what you now have was once only wished for before.

-epicurius
 

Old 08-26-2010, 12:45 PM   #1446
DaemonOfSin
Fade to Black
 
DaemonOfSin's Avatar
 
DaemonOfSin is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Next to Hundchen
Posts: 8,803
I want this thread to go back on track.

I want....
 

Old 08-26-2010, 12:51 PM   #1447
RyanBlack
Shy and Innocent Good Boy
 
RyanBlack's Avatar
 
RyanBlack is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 13,650
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaemonOfSin View Post
I want this thread to go back on track.

I want....
swoops in naked wearing superheor cape to force thread back on track using leverage with giant penis. . .

I want more coffee
 

Old 08-26-2010, 12:54 PM   #1448
SJZ76
Literotica Guru
 
SJZ76's Avatar
 
SJZ76 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: By the Lake
Posts: 2,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanBlack View Post
swoops in naked wearing superheor cape to force thread back on track using leverage with giant penis. . .

I want more coffee

I wanna see the cape manuever AND want more coffee as well.... Where is Wave_Rider with my foam???
__________________


written word
Seduce my mind and you can have my body...
Find my soul and I'm yours forever.



New favorite quote:
"I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days."

from Bull Durham, brought to my attention by a very clever friend...
 

Old 08-26-2010, 01:03 PM   #1449
Gyps33boi
Literotica Guru
 
Gyps33boi's Avatar
 
Gyps33boi is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: the state of confusion (or flux, travelling)
Posts: 3,999
A weekend getaway with my favorite litsters!
 

Old 08-26-2010, 05:57 PM   #1450
de-valmont
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I want a better night's sleep than I got last night!
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:37 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.