Old 11-11-2012, 06:40 PM   #1626
ShortKake
Literotica Guru
 
ShortKake's Avatar
 
ShortKake is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,656
Not sure if I've seen 'MMFclimax' or 'SupergirlGetsIt' but I like them!

Some of your fans have seen more than others.

Hope you had a good weekend and enjoyed the little slice of warm weather before it goes away again!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-11-2012, 06:51 PM   #1627
THROBBS
I am Fauve
 
THROBBS's Avatar
 
THROBBS is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the Scaphoid (within the confines of my own HUGE fantasy world)
Posts: 11,164
glad you liked.
yep. I massecreed some of the last of the leaves with the lawn mower. I should get a fer-reals mulching blade.

Took out the last three AC window units and hauled them to the basement. oof.
__________________
I AM Fauve
Don't look now.
“The decision to kiss for the first time is the most crucial in any love story. It changes the relationship of two people much more strongly than even the final surrender; because this kiss already has within it that surrender.” ~ Emil Ludwig
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2012, 07:43 PM   #1628
THROBBS
I am Fauve
 
THROBBS's Avatar
 
THROBBS is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the Scaphoid (within the confines of my own HUGE fantasy world)
Posts: 11,164
3 Pigtails

another old one.
__________________
I AM Fauve
Don't look now.
“The decision to kiss for the first time is the most crucial in any love story. It changes the relationship of two people much more strongly than even the final surrender; because this kiss already has within it that surrender.” ~ Emil Ludwig

Last edited by THROBBS : 11-18-2012 at 08:48 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2012, 08:04 PM   #1629
THROBBS
I am Fauve
 
THROBBS's Avatar
 
THROBBS is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the Scaphoid (within the confines of my own HUGE fantasy world)
Posts: 11,164
It might be time to wrap it up.
__________________
I AM Fauve
Don't look now.
“The decision to kiss for the first time is the most crucial in any love story. It changes the relationship of two people much more strongly than even the final surrender; because this kiss already has within it that surrender.” ~ Emil Ludwig
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2012, 11:10 PM   #1630
kimbalee
floral nymph
 
kimbalee's Avatar
 
kimbalee is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: warm and naked under the covers with hubby
Posts: 36,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by THROBBS View Post
It might be time to wrap it up.
hmmm... wondering what it is you are wrapping.

sending hugs just because. (HUGS)
__________________
My Humble Little Story Page


"just freaking adorkable." Salvor-Hardon
((You're adopted)) 9-13-08.
Ben is a shithead who calls me "potato salad."
"you are wise, crayon- goddess." -respeito on 11-03-12

Ha. You're turning into a hockey fan. If you're not careful you'll start being polite, too. Next thing you know, people will start thinking you're a Canadian. ~JD 2/01/13
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2012, 04:02 PM   #1631
Kim_vegas
Literotica Guru
 
Kim_vegas's Avatar
 
Kim_vegas is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: why? you wanna come over?
Posts: 643
Great drawings as always. Wondering what inspired you for 3rd pigtail?
__________________
"Id rather be riding my Motorcycle thinking about God, than sitting in Church thinking about my Motorcycle"
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2012, 07:04 PM   #1632
THROBBS
I am Fauve
 
THROBBS's Avatar
 
THROBBS is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the Scaphoid (within the confines of my own HUGE fantasy world)
Posts: 11,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbalee View Post
hmmm... wondering what it is you are wrapping.

sending hugs just because. (HUGS)
thanks kimba. Just takin' out the trash.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim_vegas View Post
Great drawings as always. Wondering what inspired you for 3rd pigtail?
Thank you Kim.
Pigtails and pony tails make good handles, sometimes it's hard to choose.
__________________
I AM Fauve
Don't look now.
“The decision to kiss for the first time is the most crucial in any love story. It changes the relationship of two people much more strongly than even the final surrender; because this kiss already has within it that surrender.” ~ Emil Ludwig
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2012, 09:25 PM   #1633
kimbalee
floral nymph
 
kimbalee's Avatar
 
kimbalee is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: warm and naked under the covers with hubby
Posts: 36,987
hey T, are you still taking requests, or is it too difficult to find the opportunity to do something new?
__________________
My Humble Little Story Page


"just freaking adorkable." Salvor-Hardon
((You're adopted)) 9-13-08.
Ben is a shithead who calls me "potato salad."
"you are wise, crayon- goddess." -respeito on 11-03-12

Ha. You're turning into a hockey fan. If you're not careful you'll start being polite, too. Next thing you know, people will start thinking you're a Canadian. ~JD 2/01/13
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2012, 10:28 AM   #1634
THROBBS
I am Fauve
 
THROBBS's Avatar
 
THROBBS is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the Scaphoid (within the confines of my own HUGE fantasy world)
Posts: 11,164
Anyone can make a request at any time.

Me getting to it............well.... ask hellguy about that.
__________________
I AM Fauve
Don't look now.
“The decision to kiss for the first time is the most crucial in any love story. It changes the relationship of two people much more strongly than even the final surrender; because this kiss already has within it that surrender.” ~ Emil Ludwig
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2012, 09:09 PM   #1635
kimbalee
floral nymph
 
kimbalee's Avatar
 
kimbalee is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: warm and naked under the covers with hubby
Posts: 36,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by THROBBS View Post
Anyone can make a request at any time.

Me getting to it............well.... ask hellguy about that.
oh, sorry to hear that. I didn't know he requested anything.

(hug) hope that changes for you very soon.
__________________
My Humble Little Story Page


"just freaking adorkable." Salvor-Hardon
((You're adopted)) 9-13-08.
Ben is a shithead who calls me "potato salad."
"you are wise, crayon- goddess." -respeito on 11-03-12

Ha. You're turning into a hockey fan. If you're not careful you'll start being polite, too. Next thing you know, people will start thinking you're a Canadian. ~JD 2/01/13
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2012, 04:26 PM   #1636
WARNINGWARNING
Literotica Guru
 
WARNINGWARNING's Avatar
 
WARNINGWARNING is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: In a weakened state
Posts: 761
finally got a clue.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2012, 05:10 AM   #1637
ShortKake
Literotica Guru
 
ShortKake's Avatar
 
ShortKake is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,656
Happy Thanksgiving Throbbs!



Enjoy the day!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-27-2012, 08:20 PM   #1638
kimbalee
floral nymph
 
kimbalee's Avatar
 
kimbalee is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: warm and naked under the covers with hubby
Posts: 36,987
Okay... holiday's over. Time for T to make an appearance.
__________________
My Humble Little Story Page


"just freaking adorkable." Salvor-Hardon
((You're adopted)) 9-13-08.
Ben is a shithead who calls me "potato salad."
"you are wise, crayon- goddess." -respeito on 11-03-12

Ha. You're turning into a hockey fan. If you're not careful you'll start being polite, too. Next thing you know, people will start thinking you're a Canadian. ~JD 2/01/13
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2012, 01:04 PM   #1639
FeistyFem
Virgin
 
FeistyFem is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Northeast Ohio
Posts: 7
You say you like to see where these these take you but I still see the talent and the anatomical skill! I'm jealous. I wish I had the ability to draw bodies and poses as you can. Very nice gallery! Keep 'em coming!! (pun intended)
__________________
Random insightful quotes until I can come up with something more clever for this area. :P

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde

"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly…"
~ Anonymous

"I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone."
~ Ali Javan
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-16-2012, 08:34 PM   #1640
ShortKake
Literotica Guru
 
ShortKake's Avatar
 
ShortKake is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,656
To a very busy Throbbs:
Sending a hug.
You're in my thoughts.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-24-2012, 05:41 AM   #1641
ShortKake
Literotica Guru
 
ShortKake's Avatar
 
ShortKake is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,656
Hope you're peeking in when you have a spare few seconds Throbbs.
Wanted to wish you.....
A Very Merry Christmas!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2012, 01:14 PM   #1642
WARNINGWARNING
Literotica Guru
 
WARNINGWARNING's Avatar
 
WARNINGWARNING is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: In a weakened state
Posts: 761
Exclamation

Someday there will be a better venue.

~WW
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2012, 11:22 PM   #1643
Cinner
At home with LiteTouch10.
 
Cinner's Avatar
 
Cinner is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Heaven on Earth
Posts: 33,333
Happy New Year Throbbs!

__________________
Touch

My hands
open the curtains of your being
clothe you in a further nudity
uncover the bodies of your body
My hands
invent another body for your body.

- Octavio Paz


CINNER'S STUFF




The Wages of Cin
(All my threads. I'm still trying to psych myself up to do a photo thread in the AmPic forum... We will see...)





  Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2012, 06:26 PM   #1644
HarryHill
butter favored
 
HarryHill's Avatar
 
HarryHill is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: 7 miles from Backwater
Posts: 2,937
Well hell, here's Cinner. HNY to you all. Pop'd in to ask a question about submitting an illustrated poem. It's saved in a PDF. Is this form accepted? Where do I put it. My submission page seems to be missing that information.
Thanks in advance
__________________
"True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written; in writing what deserves to be read."- Pliny the Elder
"Words have the power to both destroy and heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world."- The Budda
"I'll never be a poet" - The Harry
"You are not the whim of a careless creator, experimenting in the laboratory of life... you were made with a purpose"."-Og Mandino
well buttered
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2012, 07:30 PM   #1645
THROBBS
I am Fauve
 
THROBBS's Avatar
 
THROBBS is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the Scaphoid (within the confines of my own HUGE fantasy world)
Posts: 11,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryHill View Post
Well hell, here's Cinner. HNY to you all. Pop'd in to ask a question about submitting an illustrated poem. It's saved in a PDF. Is this form accepted? Where do I put it. My submission page seems to be missing that information.
Thanks in advance

All artwork - including drawings, paintings, and photographs - must comply with these rules:

- All persons in the image must be over 18 years of age.
- Image must not contain a URL or other advertisement.
- Image must be no more than 525 pixels wide. (Note: we will size the image to fit if we are able to do so. However, if we are unable to shrink the image, you will need to resubmit.)
- Like all other submissions on Literotica, images must be your original work - i.e. photographs that you yourself took, or paintings or drawings that you yourself created. Please do not submit photos or other images you have found elsewhere.
- Hardcore images are allowed in drawings, paintings, 3D renderings, and other non-photographic images.

Photographs also have these rules: Legally, we can allow soft nudity in photographs, but under current United States law, photographs posted on this site may not contain "sexually explicit conduct", which the government defines as:

- Actual or simulated:
(A) sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex;
(B) bestiality;
(C) masturbation;
(D) sadistic or masochistic abuse; or
(E) lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person.

Please note: These rules apply to all photographic images, including photographs manipulated in a graphics program.

If your image does not meet all of the above requirements, your submission will not be posted. In that case, please resubmit with images which meet our criteria.

You may submit an illustrated story one of two ways:

1) Embed the images in a Microsoft Word document and upload it through the Story Submission page in your author profile.
2) Submit the text of the story through the Story Submission page in your author profile, then email the image(s) to submit @ literotica.com - making sure the subject line of the email is the title of your submission. In the Story Submission's Notes field, let us know that the artwork for the submission is coming via email. Be sure to make notes within the body of the story showing us where you want each picture to be placed.

***********************************

technically, this thread is not really the place to pose general questions about LIT. However, I happened to know where to look for the answer (which is somewhat buried), because I have done it it the past.
__________________
I AM Fauve
Don't look now.
“The decision to kiss for the first time is the most crucial in any love story. It changes the relationship of two people much more strongly than even the final surrender; because this kiss already has within it that surrender.” ~ Emil Ludwig

Last edited by THROBBS : 12-31-2012 at 07:34 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2012, 10:19 PM   #1646
kimbalee
floral nymph
 
kimbalee's Avatar
 
kimbalee is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: warm and naked under the covers with hubby
Posts: 36,987
hey, T. (big hug) Happy New Year.
__________________
My Humble Little Story Page


"just freaking adorkable." Salvor-Hardon
((You're adopted)) 9-13-08.
Ben is a shithead who calls me "potato salad."
"you are wise, crayon- goddess." -respeito on 11-03-12

Ha. You're turning into a hockey fan. If you're not careful you'll start being polite, too. Next thing you know, people will start thinking you're a Canadian. ~JD 2/01/13
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-01-2013, 01:51 AM   #1647
THROBBS
I am Fauve
 
THROBBS's Avatar
 
THROBBS is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the Scaphoid (within the confines of my own HUGE fantasy world)
Posts: 11,164
thank you sK, c and k
__________________
I AM Fauve
Don't look now.
“The decision to kiss for the first time is the most crucial in any love story. It changes the relationship of two people much more strongly than even the final surrender; because this kiss already has within it that surrender.” ~ Emil Ludwig
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-16-2013, 08:18 PM   #1648
THROBBS
I am Fauve
 
THROBBS's Avatar
 
THROBBS is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the Scaphoid (within the confines of my own HUGE fantasy world)
Posts: 11,164
...still haven't found what I'm looking for.
__________________
I AM Fauve
Don't look now.
“The decision to kiss for the first time is the most crucial in any love story. It changes the relationship of two people much more strongly than even the final surrender; because this kiss already has within it that surrender.” ~ Emil Ludwig
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-17-2013, 02:13 PM   #1649
THROBBS
I am Fauve
 
THROBBS's Avatar
 
THROBBS is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the Scaphoid (within the confines of my own HUGE fantasy world)
Posts: 11,164
Removed from the Playground's A Cinch in Time- A Corset Story thread... no interest.
__________________
I AM Fauve
Don't look now.
“The decision to kiss for the first time is the most crucial in any love story. It changes the relationship of two people much more strongly than even the final surrender; because this kiss already has within it that surrender.” ~ Emil Ludwig

Last edited by THROBBS : 02-12-2014 at 07:52 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-17-2013, 03:08 PM   #1650
THROBBS
I am Fauve
 
THROBBS's Avatar
 
THROBBS is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the Scaphoid (within the confines of my own HUGE fantasy world)
Posts: 11,164
This dragon will breath no more fire.
__________________
I AM Fauve
Don't look now.
“The decision to kiss for the first time is the most crucial in any love story. It changes the relationship of two people much more strongly than even the final surrender; because this kiss already has within it that surrender.” ~ Emil Ludwig

Last edited by THROBBS : 02-12-2014 at 07:53 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:36 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.