Originally Posted by HarryHill
Well hell, here's Cinner. HNY to you all. Pop'd in to ask a question about submitting an illustrated poem. It's saved in a PDF. Is this form accepted? Where do I put it. My submission page seems to be missing that information.
Thanks in advance
All artwork - including drawings, paintings, and photographs - must comply with these rules:
- All persons in the image must be over 18 years of age.
- Image must not contain a URL or other advertisement.
- Image must be no more than 525 pixels wide. (Note: we will size the image to fit if we are able to do so. However, if we are unable to shrink the image, you will need to resubmit.)
- Like all other submissions on Literotica, images must be your original work - i.e. photographs that you yourself took, or paintings or drawings that you yourself created. Please do not submit photos or other images you have found elsewhere.
- Hardcore images are allowed in drawings, paintings, 3D renderings, and other non-photographic images.
Photographs also have these rules: Legally, we can allow soft nudity in photographs, but under current United States law, photographs posted on this site may not contain "sexually explicit conduct", which the government defines as:
- Actual or simulated:
(A) sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex;
(D) sadistic or masochistic abuse; or
(E) lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person.
Please note: These rules apply to all photographic images, including photographs manipulated in a graphics program.
If your image does not meet all of the above requirements, your submission will not be posted. In that case, please resubmit with images which meet our criteria.
You may submit an illustrated story one of two ways:
1) Embed the images in a Microsoft Word document and upload it through the Story Submission page in your author profile.
2) Submit the text of the story through the Story Submission page in your author profile, then email the image(s) to submit @ literotica.com - making sure the subject line of the email is the title of your submission. In the Story Submission's Notes field, let us know that the artwork for the submission is coming via email. Be sure to make notes within the body of the story showing us where you want each picture to be placed.
thread is not really
the place to pose general questions about LIT. However, I happened to know where to look for the answer (which is somewhat buried), because I have done it it the past.