Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > The Visual Artists Corner

Old 02-16-2017, 12:05 AM   #1
GraphicNovelArtist
Virgin

Professional Photographer & 3D artist looking to collaborate with writers

Hi -

I love doing fantasy photos and illustrations using live models (professionals who are paid and sign model releases) as well as 3D models, props and sets.

I joined Literotica basically to get ideas for illustrations, and to collaborate with writers who might want a book cover or illustration for their stories.

I don't like doing anything hardcore or violent.

I'm a full time working professional doing corporate photography, so my illustrations such as the ones i've posted here are what I do for my own enjoyment.

If you'd like to collaborate with me on a project, or require an illustration or possibly a cover, please get in touch with me.

Incidentally I already have thousands of fully released images that might work well for your project, or can be manipulated accordingly. Many of the models I work with would love to be on a book cover or get a "tear sheet" of any kind for their portfolios.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LGK Sample-1.jpg (57.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg LGK Sample-2.jpg (89.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg LGK Sample-3.jpg (55.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg LGK Sample-4.jpg (55.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg LGK Sample-5.jpg (76.9 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by GraphicNovelArtist : 02-16-2017 at 10:36 PM.

Old 02-19-2017, 08:40 AM   #2
MattiasGraves
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelArtist View Post
Hi -

I love doing fantasy photos and illustrations using live models (professionals who are paid and sign model releases) as well as 3D models, props and sets.

I joined Literotica basically to get ideas for illustrations, and to collaborate with writers who might want a book cover or illustration for their stories.

I don't like doing anything hardcore or violent.

I'm a full time working professional doing corporate photography, so my illustrations such as the ones i've posted here are what I do for my own enjoyment.

If you'd like to collaborate with me on a project, or require an illustration or possibly a cover, please get in touch with me.

Incidentally I already have thousands of fully released images that might work well for your project, or can be manipulated accordingly. Many of the models I work with would love to be on a book cover or get a "tear sheet" of any kind for their portfolios.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Looks great man! I wouldn't mind picking your brain on some photo approaches of yours. I've been getting as many people's approaches on getting models (especially the paying kind). Anything to offer?

Old 02-19-2017, 11:11 AM   #3
GraphicNovelArtist
Virgin

Thanks! Well certainly if you are looking for models, the two easiest places to find them are on Facebook and on Model Mayhem.

FB has numerous modeling forums, several for each state. Some are generalized, others more specific in nature; fine art, tattoos, etc. I get a lot of my models from posting messages, or just showing my own photos. There's no shortage of models just starting out that will work totally for free, or for very modest modeling fees.

Another great source is Model Mayhem: http://www.modelmayhem.com

In addition to being able to post specific castings, you can also search for models by location. So for examples, when I'm travelling to another city, I can let models know I'm coming there and find out who would like to work with me.

Those are the two main methods I use to find models. If I can provide further info, don't hesitate to ask. :-)

Old 02-20-2017, 12:55 PM   #4
MattiasGraves
Experienced

OK cool, I too use MM and Facebook groups. I've also gotten some good models from Fetlife and SexyJobs. But what I was more wondering what wording you use. What's your approach with dealing with models? Etc. 😊

Old 02-21-2017, 11:24 PM   #5
GraphicNovelArtist
Virgin

Well, it's pretty basic. I always include a description of the photos I will be taking, location, number of hours I need them, and what I am paying. I always pay my models - I've found that if you try to do trades (TFP) they don't show up half the time.

I always tell them that they can bring a friend or family member with them to the shoot. And of course I give them sample photos and links to my websites so they know I'm legit.

I never have a problem finding models. Hope that info is useful.

Old 02-22-2017, 02:30 AM   #6
MattiasGraves
Experienced

Yeah, definitely!

Thanks! Keep up the great work!

Old 02-22-2017, 03:17 AM   #7
Nezhul
Literotica Guru

I need a cover art for my upcoming novels (or maybe more novels later).

I want to get in touch with you but your PMs are off.

Old 02-22-2017, 10:40 PM   #8
GraphicNovelArtist
Virgin

Sorry about that. I think I turned them on, so feel free to send info about your project.

Thanks,
Len