Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 09-27-2009, 06:22 PM   #1
DaneCopenhagen
Literotica Guru
 
DaneCopenhagen's Avatar
 
DaneCopenhagen is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,692
Sex in public

Hi all - I haven't really found any thread covering the notion of sex in public - I often fantasise about it but have only very few experiences, so I wonder if anyone on the Lit discussion board has any experiences that they want to share with us???
__________________
Don't think twice, it's all right.....(Bob Dylan)

PM's are welcome
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-28-2009, 01:20 AM   #2
bisexualsmoker
Literotica Guru
 
bisexualsmoker's Avatar
 
bisexualsmoker is offline
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The jagged path of many trials and tribulations.Often misunderstood.
Posts: 1,049
Oh I did when I was fucked up. Not that that should matter, should it?
I was acting crazy. Stoned all the time, Totally promisous , looked like the total slut,
I often wore women's stockings under my jeans, sans the jeans if I were at home
or a boyfriends.
I was all about a good time and nothing else. I was fickle.

Sometimes I'd go to certain S+M leather bars. These places were just full of all the
sexiest,sleaziest types. Not just leather boys and doms, but trannies and
real fairey boys and partying strippers, both male and female. It was hot!
There were rooms in the basement. I'd go there when I was feeling the first
effects of the E I'd taken or something.

I'd maybe start necking with a guy at one of the tables, and we'd start fondling
each others cock and balls and asses. Soon we'd be in one of the
private rooms and I'd start sucking cock.

I never got fucked in one of these bars though. Some nice fingering, some 6-9, but still.
These places were too deranged to get fucked in.
Perhaps I should have gotten fucked there. I was there more than a few times.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2009, 11:45 AM   #3
androgEros
Literotica Guru
 
androgEros's Avatar
 
androgEros is offline
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Neither here nor there
Posts: 999
I guess this counts.

Two years ago, my gf, and my son and his momma took me out to dinner for my birthday. After dinner and a few drinks, my gf and son were playing on his skateboard. She fell and broke her left shoulder.

She delivers newspapers, which includes throwing papers while driving, which you can't do with a broken left shoulder. I started riding with her. Something about being in my gf's 1984(?) Subaru, Brat, at 2:00 in the morning, driving all over town, just elicits car-sex. I rode with her for almost two years, and I think we had sex in the car, on just about every major street in town. The MOST erotic, was feeling her hand slide across my thigh, while she was driving down the road, and she'd hook her fingers under the fabric of my cut-off jeans, and they'd work their way up to my crotch. Feeling the pressure of the back of her hand pushing against my inner thigh, forcing me to spread my legs a bit. I can remember the lingering knowledge that if a cop recognized what was happening, we could both go to jail, but refusing to stop, because it felt so good!

Green light, red, green, red.... On through town, we'd go, J's fingers drawing ever closer to my opening. Then, THUD, the car would hit a speed-bump, or pothole, and "SWOOSH", a lone finger would pierce it's way, into my wanting wetness. Her fingers would work at my sex, fiercely, stroking and penetrating me. Blocks, or miles, later, after my orgasm..... she'd draw her fingers from my soaking vagina, and give her hand to me, so that I could lovingly, and appreciatively "clean" her, thanking her for the frightful delight!
__________________
The opinion we solidify, of another person, is based on the first three seconds of interaction with them.
If you want me to acknowledge your existence, don't PM me a lame one-liner; I won't reply.


Masculine women! Feminine men!
Which is the rooster, which is the hen?
It's hard to tell 'em apart today! And, say!
Sister is busy learning to shave,
Brother just loves his permanent wave,
It's hard to tell 'em apart today! Hey, hey!
Girls were girls and boys were boys when I was a tot,
Now we don't know who is who, or even what's what!
Knickers and trousers, baggy and wide,
Nobody knows who's walking inside,
Those masculine women and feminine men!
~Monaco, James V., 1885-1945
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-14-2009, 11:41 AM   #4
ignorantslut69
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I dated a girl in college that was misses missionary. MMM, no wonder I went bi. But, one weekend while we went to her home town. We went out for a drink and stopped off at the playground she played on as a kid. We took in some extra fun on the swings and tires. I never got her to do it again, but that night she did shit that she had never done before.

Yesterday...

At a swanky country club in the western burbs of Chicago. A Christmas dinner with the in-laws. I spied this way-to-fucking-hot waitress. I just could not take my eyes off of her and with my wife paying more attention to the nieces and nephews and with me sneaking off to the buffet and to catch the Bears score.

As I stood watching the game, she brought me a drink out of the blue and gave me a sly wink. I was a little shocked, but she had that come hither look about her. I followed her. We got outside of the bar and she told me to go down the hall and the stairs to the womens locker room. It was closed for repairs, she would be there in 1 minute.

I was not going to say no. I stood just inside the doorway. She rushed in telling me she had just 10 minutes. She immediately got to her knees, pulled out my hard 6 inch cock and gave me the best head this side of a man. When I was close to cumming, I pulled her off and I told her I wanted to cum in her pussy.

I bent her over a bench, pulled down her black slacks and she had the hottest ass. I rimmed and fingered her to wetness, and plunged my cock deep in her. I pumped 20 or so times before we both came with me flooding her pussy.

I gave her my biz card as I there on biz once in a while and I would to fuck her again.

I got back in time to have another plate from the buffet and watch my brother in law pay the bill. I hope he gave her a good tip I know I did.

J
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-16-2009, 08:18 PM   #5
DaneCopenhagen
Literotica Guru
 
DaneCopenhagen's Avatar
 
DaneCopenhagen is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by bisexualsmoker View Post
Oh I did when I was fucked up. Not that that should matter, should it?
I was acting crazy. Stoned all the time, Totally promisous , looked like the total slut,
I often wore women's stockings under my jeans, sans the jeans if I were at home
or a boyfriends.
I was all about a good time and nothing else. I was fickle.

Sometimes I'd go to certain S+M leather bars. These places were just full of all the
sexiest,sleaziest types. Not just leather boys and doms, but trannies and
real fairey boys and partying strippers, both male and female. It was hot!
There were rooms in the basement. I'd go there when I was feeling the first
effects of the E I'd taken or something.

I'd maybe start necking with a guy at one of the tables, and we'd start fondling
each others cock and balls and asses. Soon we'd be in one of the
private rooms and I'd start sucking cock.

I never got fucked in one of these bars though. Some nice fingering, some 6-9, but still.
These places were too deranged to get fucked in.
Perhaps I should have gotten fucked there. I was there more than a few times.
Interesting experiences - thanks for your contribution..
__________________
Don't think twice, it's all right.....(Bob Dylan)

PM's are welcome
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-16-2009, 08:19 PM   #6
DaneCopenhagen
Literotica Guru
 
DaneCopenhagen's Avatar
 
DaneCopenhagen is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by ignorantslut69 View Post
I dated a girl in college that was misses missionary. MMM, no wonder I went bi. But, one weekend while we went to her home town. We went out for a drink and stopped off at the playground she played on as a kid. We took in some extra fun on the swings and tires. I never got her to do it again, but that night she did shit that she had never done before.

Yesterday...

At a swanky country club in the western burbs of Chicago. A Christmas dinner with the in-laws. I spied this way-to-fucking-hot waitress. I just could not take my eyes off of her and with my wife paying more attention to the nieces and nephews and with me sneaking off to the buffet and to catch the Bears score.

As I stood watching the game, she brought me a drink out of the blue and gave me a sly wink. I was a little shocked, but she had that come hither look about her. I followed her. We got outside of the bar and she told me to go down the hall and the stairs to the womens locker room. It was closed for repairs, she would be there in 1 minute.

I was not going to say no. I stood just inside the doorway. She rushed in telling me she had just 10 minutes. She immediately got to her knees, pulled out my hard 6 inch cock and gave me the best head this side of a man. When I was close to cumming, I pulled her off and I told her I wanted to cum in her pussy.

I bent her over a bench, pulled down her black slacks and she had the hottest ass. I rimmed and fingered her to wetness, and plunged my cock deep in her. I pumped 20 or so times before we both came with me flooding her pussy.

I gave her my biz card as I there on biz once in a while and I would to fuck her again.

I got back in time to have another plate from the buffet and watch my brother in law pay the bill. I hope he gave her a good tip I know I did.

J
Soundst to have been a very hot dinner - and a very hot waitress - I go to too few dinners of this kind......
__________________
Don't think twice, it's all right.....(Bob Dylan)

PM's are welcome
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-04-2010, 06:04 PM   #7
boi6969
Really Experienced
 
boi6969 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneCopenhagen View Post
Hi all - I haven't really found any thread covering the notion of sex in public - I often fantasise about it but have only very few experiences, so I wonder if anyone on the Lit discussion board has any experiences that they want to share with us???
Just this last July went back home for a high school reunion. Met up with a couple of my ole high school fuck buddies and after the reunion we cruised the streets in a restored '66 Chevy convertible taking turns going down on each other. Fortunetly, our town has no regular police force just a county deputy rides thru ever so often, because we ended up parked in the town square and I was lucky enough to get fucked right there draped over the back seat. We're planning on having more "reunions" more often.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-04-2010, 06:11 PM   #8
CMatthews
Really Really Experienced
 
CMatthews is offline
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 345
http://www.nude-in-public.tv/
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-04-2010, 10:20 PM   #9
tortuou5
Literotica Guru
 
tortuou5's Avatar
 
tortuou5 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,897
well, i haven't actually done it. but it remains my favourite sex in public fantasy. i would love to give/receive heads (with swallowing for the obvious reason) in a movie theatre.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2010, 05:11 PM   #10
DaneCopenhagen
Literotica Guru
 
DaneCopenhagen's Avatar
 
DaneCopenhagen is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by boi6969 View Post
Just this last July went back home for a high school reunion. Met up with a couple of my ole high school fuck buddies and after the reunion we cruised the streets in a restored '66 Chevy convertible taking turns going down on each other. Fortunetly, our town has no regular police force just a county deputy rides thru ever so often, because we ended up parked in the town square and I was lucky enough to get fucked right there draped over the back seat. We're planning on having more "reunions" more often.
That sounds like fun - and 'reunion' in a double sense.....would have liked to be there, and the Chevy would nearly be better than the sex...
__________________
Don't think twice, it's all right.....(Bob Dylan)

PM's are welcome
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2010, 05:12 PM   #11
DaneCopenhagen
Literotica Guru
 
DaneCopenhagen's Avatar
 
DaneCopenhagen is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMatthews View Post
Thanks for the link - looks interesting....
__________________
Don't think twice, it's all right.....(Bob Dylan)

PM's are welcome
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2010, 05:16 PM   #12
DaneCopenhagen
Literotica Guru
 
DaneCopenhagen's Avatar
 
DaneCopenhagen is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by tortuou5 View Post
well, i haven't actually done it. but it remains my favourite sex in public fantasy. i would love to give/receive heads (with swallowing for the obvious reason) in a movie theatre.
Thats interesting - some years ago I was in an adult theatre and a youn couple came in and sat close to me and started to caress each other - she took his cock out of his pants and stroke him and went down on him and he pulled her skirt up and caressed her pussy - not very discretely, I have to say - afetr a while they moved closer to me and the girl put her hand on my leg, but I was not comfortable with the situation and moved away and left the theatre later - I often think what would have happened if I hadn't moved - I probably woudn't have today.....
__________________
Don't think twice, it's all right.....(Bob Dylan)

PM's are welcome
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2010, 06:35 PM   #13
greystardust
Really Experienced
 
greystardust's Avatar
 
greystardust is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: In high lands with electric skies
Posts: 206
Was out with my girl friend at the time, in a row boat on a small lake, like really small. I was feeling hot and needed to get off, and she obliged with a hand job in the row boat.

At the time I though that because my waist line was below the height of the oars, that we'd go un-noticed. Oh man was it a thrill, she was so sweet, finishing me off against her inclination.

When we were done, she put hare hand over the side of the boat to wash my cum off in the lake and I noticed a family of four, out for their Sunday morning row, a couple with young kids. The husband scowled at me with a hatred that catholic priests would've been proud of. I stared staright back at him, and with my eyes said, "Fuck you, you self righteous bastard".

But when we finished our row, and got out onto the promenade surrounding the lake, I realised just how exposed we had been. Was one helluva trip tho'.
__________________
dust of the mare serenitatum
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2010, 07:08 PM   #14
infinity706
Literotica Guru
 
infinity706's Avatar
 
infinity706 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,869
I have way too many public sex stories. I think the best one was probably the gangbang with every guy present in an adult bookstore, though.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2010, 10:18 PM   #15
tortuou5
Literotica Guru
 
tortuou5's Avatar
 
tortuou5 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneCopenhagen View Post
Thats interesting - some years ago I was in an adult theatre and a youn couple came in and sat close to me and started to caress each other - she took his cock out of his pants and stroke him and went down on him and he pulled her skirt up and caressed her pussy - not very discretely, I have to say - afetr a while they moved closer to me and the girl put her hand on my leg, but I was not comfortable with the situation and moved away and left the theatre later - I often think what would have happened if I hadn't moved - I probably woudn't have today.....
what a miss! i'd imagine that she'd take turns sucking and stroking both of you until both of you cum all over her face.

but if you still go to those theatres today, you'll probably be able to meet similar couples like that.

i once went to an early session at a normal theatre and there were two kids out from the previous show and on the way to the toilet with a devious look on their faces. and i heard the girl mutter something like "having to clean up". lucky kid!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2010, 10:23 PM   #16
tortuou5
Literotica Guru
 
tortuou5's Avatar
 
tortuou5 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by greystardust View Post
Was out with my girl friend at the time, in a row boat on a small lake, like really small. I was feeling hot and needed to get off, and she obliged with a hand job in the row boat.

At the time I though that because my waist line was below the height of the oars, that we'd go un-noticed. Oh man was it a thrill, she was so sweet, finishing me off against her inclination.

When we were done, she put hare hand over the side of the boat to wash my cum off in the lake and I noticed a family of four, out for their Sunday morning row, a couple with young kids. The husband scowled at me with a hatred that catholic priests would've been proud of. I stared staright back at him, and with my eyes said, "Fuck you, you self righteous bastard".

But when we finished our row, and got out onto the promenade surrounding the lake, I realised just how exposed we had been. Was one helluva trip tho'.
what a sweet girl you had! and the husband probably scowled at you with jealousy instead of hatred and was trying to say "you lucky bastard!" lol
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-07-2010, 02:19 AM   #17
texharley
Literotica Guru
 
texharley is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Somewhere in the South
Posts: 642
I have fucked in cars parked in very public lots before
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-07-2010, 03:22 AM   #18
lickjen
Really Experienced
 
lickjen's Avatar
 
lickjen is offline
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: new zealand
Posts: 153
one of my favourite times was about 0400, on a city street after being in a club that this guy and i used to meet at once a week - ah bless wednesdays and mid week 80s night!
__________________
proudly owned slut of WA_cop
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-07-2010, 04:23 PM   #19
DaneCopenhagen
Literotica Guru
 
DaneCopenhagen's Avatar
 
DaneCopenhagen is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by lickjen View Post
one of my favourite times was about 0400, on a city street after being in a club that this guy and i used to meet at once a week - ah bless wednesdays and mid week 80s night!
Nice Lickjen - seems to be a very good and special memory from the 80's - I have some good experiences from that period too - not public though...
__________________
Don't think twice, it's all right.....(Bob Dylan)

PM's are welcome
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-11-2010, 04:54 PM   #20
greystardust
Really Experienced
 
greystardust's Avatar
 
greystardust is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: In high lands with electric skies
Posts: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by tortuou5 View Post
what a sweet girl you had! and the husband probably scowled at you with jealousy instead of hatred and was trying to say "you lucky bastard!" lol
Ye, lol, you said it true
__________________
dust of the mare serenitatum
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-12-2010, 05:28 AM   #21
Big_James
Experienced
 
Big_James is offline
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 33
On a hike through a state park me and my boyfriend started making out. he pinned me against a tree and pulled my shorts off and started giving me a very intense blowjob.

Before I was close to cumming, I pulled out of his mouth and him get out of his shorts and on his hands and knees and I fucked him hard. We were both very vocal. As I was fucking him I looed to the right and saw a husband and wife watching us, and from what I could tell the wife was jacking her husband off.

knowing that we were being watched and that the watching couple was enjoying themselves brought me to the edge, looking right at them I announced I was cumming, pulled my cock out of my boyfriends ass and came on his back and ass.

It appeared as if the husband reached orgasm shortly after as well.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-12-2010, 05:29 AM   #22
The Lez B Inn
Really Really Experienced
 
The Lez B Inn is offline
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: usa
Posts: 414
my ex did me on top of a hill. it was dark and no one was around but it still counts lol
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-12-2010, 05:56 PM   #23
malecasual
Really Experienced
 
malecasual is offline
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: DC area
Posts: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_James View Post
On a hike through a state park me and my boyfriend started making out. he pinned me against a tree and pulled my shorts off and started giving me a very intense blowjob.

Before I was close to cumming, I pulled out of his mouth and him get out of his shorts and on his hands and knees and I fucked him hard. We were both very vocal. As I was fucking him I looed to the right and saw a husband and wife watching us, and from what I could tell the wife was jacking her husband off.

knowing that we were being watched and that the watching couple was enjoying themselves brought me to the edge, looking right at them I announced I was cumming, pulled my cock out of my boyfriends ass and came on his back and ass.

It appeared as if the husband reached orgasm shortly after as well.
I wish it were my wife and me--we would've come up close to get a better view! Watching AND listening would drive me wild, no questions asked.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-12-2010, 06:19 PM   #24
lemmesee
Literotica Guru
 
lemmesee's Avatar
 
lemmesee is offline
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: East Central Michigan
Posts: 2,340
I enjoy masturbating in adult movie theatres....
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2010, 03:38 PM   #25
CNYCarol
Literotica Guru
 
CNYCarol's Avatar
 
CNYCarol is offline
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Newport NC
Posts: 1,056
Diane and I have tribbed at Atlantic Beach in the wee morning hours of a warm summer morning.

Imagine my surprise when we heard the sound of a couple applauding as we cuddled in the afterglow.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:43 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.