Old 10-24-2013, 11:15 AM   #97126
sereneone4u
*always*

Excited to hear how that certain something went.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

A fronte praecipitium, a tergo lupi.

I will hold you up when you can’t stand, I will wipe away your tears when you cry, and I will fight for you when you give up and I will love you forever and always.

She did not need much, wanted very little. A kind word. Sincerity. Fresh air. Clean water. A garden. Kisses. Books to read. Sheltering arms. A cozy bed. And to love and be loved in return.~ SNB

Old 10-24-2013, 11:19 AM   #97127
daus42
Carpe Vino

I don't like when fall starts tipping toward winter

Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known. Oscar Wilde

Little by little, One travels far! Tolkien

To be nobody-but-yourself -- in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else -- means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. - e e cummings

Old 10-24-2013, 11:21 AM   #97128
TongueLust

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowslinger64 View Post
Had a good time with my son that I haven't seen in a year.. went and saw the Red Wings play and sat 3 rows behind the goalie...what a huge difference being so close makes.

Gonna see my nephews today...and going back to PA to see The Tubes tomorrow...wooooooooot!!
Aww I'm happy for you pretty eyes.

Old 10-24-2013, 11:23 AM   #97129
TongueLust

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluKitten View Post
I'm awake, and every joint in my body is sore, but not in a good way!

Feel better.

Old 10-24-2013, 11:28 AM   #97130
TongueLust

That I should get up and make coffee.

Old 10-24-2013, 11:34 AM   #97131
sereneone4u
*always*

Quote:
Originally Posted by daus42 View Post
I don't like when fall starts tipping toward winter
i agree

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

I will hold you up when you can’t stand, I will wipe away your tears when you cry, and I will fight for you when you give up and I will love you forever and always.

She did not need much, wanted very little. A kind word. Sincerity. Fresh air. Clean water. A garden. Kisses. Books to read. Sheltering arms. A cozy bed. And to love and be loved in return.~ SNB

Old 10-24-2013, 11:36 AM   #97132
luvthedesserts
luvherdesserts

Of lambs and lions and the darkness that hides behind an empty smile. Wounded souls and tiny cuts finding a home. It’s never enough to let someone else dance, is it?

My Stories: Are here.

Old 10-24-2013, 11:37 AM   #97133
sereneone4u
*always*

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvthedesserts View Post
Of lambs and lions and the darkness that hides behind an empty smile. Wounded souls and tiny cuts finding a home. It’s never enough to let someone else dance, is it?
amen

Old 10-24-2013, 12:04 PM   #97134
RickTango
It takes two to Tango

I am expecting a payoff since my team win last night. I'm expecting it right here and now
"Remember that there are two kinds of beauty: one of the soul and the other of the body. That of the soul displays its radiance in intelligence, in chastity, in good conduct, in generosity, and in good breeding, and all these qualities may exist in an ugly man. And when we focus our attention upon that beauty, not upon the physical, love generally arises with great violence and intensity..."
― Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra, Don Quixote

"I know who I am and who I may be, if I choose.”
― Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra, Don Quixote de La Mancha

Old 10-24-2013, 12:16 PM   #97135
SoIllSusan
Literotica Guru

I'm tipsy at 11 AM on a Thursday morning and about to have some fun.

Tumblr

Old 10-24-2013, 12:19 PM   #97136
TongueLust

Last edited by TongueLust : 10-24-2013 at 02:47 PM.

Old 10-24-2013, 12:30 PM   #97137
catchem_1080
Experienced

hmmm

[quote=SoIllSusan;50253785]I'm tipsy at 11 AM on a Thursday morning and about to have some fun.[/QUOTE

I wanna be a fly on your wall!

Old 10-24-2013, 12:47 PM   #97138
SeedyScribe

Corruption...and the results of it...

Old 10-24-2013, 01:03 PM   #97139
MercedeSexy
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickTango View Post
I am expecting a payoff since my team win last night. I'm expecting it right here and now
Are all Red Sox fans this demanding?

I'd been watching you across the bar all night. Two martinis, dry. I even memorized what you were wearing. When you settled your tab and bid your farewells, heading to the door, I knew it was my chance. I hurriedly shoved my half empty glass of wine toward the bartender, lifted my handbag and made my way toward the door.

A quick scan of the parking lot pointed me in your direction. You were leaning against the side of your car.
"I wasn't going to wait much longer for you."

I slow my rapid pace toward you. "What?"

A slow crooked smile stretches your lips. You lift your finger and beckon me with it to approach you. I hesitate for a moment. My mind is warring with my feet but they seem to move anyway, inexplicably drawing me toward to you. My heart begins to hammer my chest.

When I am within arm's reach, your hand rapidly takes hold of my waist pulling my body closer. Your other palm snakes around my neck to steady my head as your lips approach mine.

I hold my breath anticipating the touch, but you pause just a fraction of an inch away. Your intense eyes capturing mine for what feels like eternity. I suck in a gasp just a moment before your lips close on mine.

So soft. Gentle.

My eyes close and I can feel my shoulders drop a full inch as I relax into the contact. My arms wrap around your back as my body begins to melt into yours. I feel your tongue sliding along my lower lip and I slacken my jaw to allow it entrance. Slowly, you take possession of my mouth.

First, filling me with your tongue, and exploring every inch. Then coaxing my tongue to dance with yours.

This goes on for several long minutes. My entire body feels as though it's on fire from the exchange. I want more. Much, much more. But each time that I try to deepen the contact, you pull back.

I press my body to yours, making certain you understand that I want it. There can be no doubt in your mind that I want you. But you make no advances.

Your lips retreat from mine, but you hold my face steady and look intently at me.
"Is there something you want?"

I can feel the heat rising in my cheeks. I nod but can't seem to find my voice through my own panting.

~~~~

Please Cardinals, don't let me down.

Old 10-24-2013, 01:04 PM   #97140
MBFemale
Literotica Guru

That hot pm I just got!!

Old 10-24-2013, 01:07 PM   #97141
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercedeSexy View Post
Are all Red Sox fans this demanding?
In a word: YES!

They've gone from "Whoa is me." to "Come on motherfuckers! You bettah win!"

Old 10-24-2013, 01:42 PM   #97142
Scentofawoman
shifting my paradigms

It's not fair! Just when I thought I handle a handle on myself, my control has been tested.
"Yr arogl o wraig: trosgynnol fel y blodau o gwanwyn."
(The scent of a woman: transcendent as the blossoms of springtime)
Welsh by Cymru6969

Old 10-24-2013, 01:49 PM   #97143
livnmylife
Literotica Guru

Location: Where the winters are long and the summers are short
Is it Friday yet

Old 10-24-2013, 02:04 PM   #97144
RickTango
It takes two to Tango

As I taste your spittle on my lips it crosses my mind that the Sox need to win again tonight

QUOTE=MercedeSexy;50254993]Are all Red Sox fans this demanding?

I'd been watching you across the bar all night. Two martinis, dry. I even memorized what you were wearing. When you settled your tab and bid your farewells, heading to the door, I knew it was my chance. I hurriedly shoved my half empty glass of wine toward the bartender, lifted my handbag and made my way toward the door.

A quick scan of the parking lot pointed me in your direction. You were leaning against the side of your car.
"I wasn't going to wait much longer for you."

I slow my rapid pace toward you. "What?"

A slow crooked smile stretches your lips. You lift your finger and beckon me with it to approach you. I hesitate for a moment. My mind is warring with my feet but they seem to move anyway, inexplicably drawing me toward to you. My heart begins to hammer my chest.

When I am within arm's reach, your hand rapidly takes hold of my waist pulling my body closer. Your other palm snakes around my neck to steady my head as your lips approach mine.

I hold my breath anticipating the touch, but you pause just a fraction of an inch away. Your intense eyes capturing mine for what feels like eternity. I suck in a gasp just a moment before your lips close on mine.

So soft. Gentle.

My eyes close and I can feel my shoulders drop a full inch as I relax into the contact. My arms wrap around your back as my body begins to melt into yours. I feel your tongue sliding along my lower lip and I slacken my jaw to allow it entrance. Slowly, you take possession of my mouth.

First, filling me with your tongue, and exploring every inch. Then coaxing my tongue to dance with yours.

This goes on for several long minutes. My entire body feels as though it's on fire from the exchange. I want more. Much, much more. But each time that I try to deepen the contact, you pull back.

I press my body to yours, making certain you understand that I want it. There can be no doubt in your mind that I want you. But you make no advances.

Your lips retreat from mine, but you hold my face steady and look intently at me.
"Is there something you want?"

I can feel the heat rising in my cheeks. I nod but can't seem to find my voice through my own panting.

~~~~

Please Cardinals, don't let me down.

[/quote]
"Remember that there are two kinds of beauty: one of the soul and the other of the body. That of the soul displays its radiance in intelligence, in chastity, in good conduct, in generosity, and in good breeding, and all these qualities may exist in an ugly man. And when we focus our attention upon that beauty, not upon the physical, love generally arises with great violence and intensity..."
― Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra, Don Quixote

"I know who I am and who I may be, if I choose.”
― Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra, Don Quixote de La Mancha

Old 10-24-2013, 02:11 PM   #97145
sereneone4u
*always*

i am not smiling.

Old 10-24-2013, 02:29 PM   #97146
mamasota
Queen Bee

That stu does not understand the enticement of the Cobb Salad, sabes?

RadioLit

Old 10-24-2013, 02:31 PM   #97147
MBFemale
Literotica Guru

wondering if this repair guy wil ever get the sink fixed

Old 10-24-2013, 02:52 PM   #97148
Rakkuri
Literotica Guru

Why are two minute meetings really 32 minutes?

Old 10-24-2013, 03:04 PM   #97149
mamasota
Queen Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakkuri View Post
Why are two minute meetings really 32 minutes?
Work

* it takes me 35 minutes aprox. to get there, bye Raki,

RadioLit

Old 10-24-2013, 03:14 PM   #97150
sereneone4u
*always*

Smiling softly.

Closed Thread