What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of things crossing my mind, som private some not so private.

Made a decision not to hife behind society norms any more... Wondering how that will affect peoples opinions of me.

I cannot believe how much money I have spent providing makeup for this theatrical production, and they left my name out of the program. Feeling a little undervalued....

Humm I think next car I get is going to be a black sports car. I miss my old one.

Here's that pic of it you sent me....it's not black tho, you must not have had your glasses on.

You jumped it FIFTY yards!!

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsL1J0cMtI6FWht9NbC-Pikk1ctTY7CKFJHYS_zIl2gSKEO3yNjQ

The current conversation I am having would disturb most people, but yet, I find it hilarious. I needed the laughter today.

<----------Umm..were you asking for something dark and luxurious to give you the ride of your life?:D

Oh yeah I'll jump in your car.;):D

Here's that pic of it you sent me....it's not black tho, you must not have had your glasses on.

You jumped it FIFTY yards!!

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsL1J0cMtI6FWht9NbC-Pikk1ctTY7CKFJHYS_zIl2gSKEO3yNjQ

Hey that looks like the car when I had when I was a kid and we went cross country to Wally World!

There is a warning billboard for Sex Trafficking here in my state that caught my eye. Not for the fact that it is about sex trafficking of minors, what caught my eye is the 13-15 year old girl that is smiling broadly on it. No doubt her first modeling gig, but smiling? What parent would say sure honey, you go do that sex trafficking photo shoot?

There is a warning billboard for Sex Trafficking here in my state that caught my eye. Not for the fact that it is about sex trafficking of minors, what caught my eye is the 13-15 year old girl that is smiling broadly on it. No doubt her first modeling gig, but smiling? What parent would say sure honey, you go do that sex trafficking photo shoot?

LOL that and the people that do the PSA's for the STDs and shit its like wow yeah how proud of you of that advertisement -

I'm think I'm going to be off the site for a while. I'll check in for PMs though, should anyone want to tell me any thing. Catch y'all in a few days.

Well, I always fantasised that that would be fun, but it's just made me really really sad...

Well, I always fantasised that that would be fun, but it's just made me really really sad...

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:

janeyl has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

;) Your box is full, sweetheart. :kiss:

Love you, hope all is well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back