Old 08-05-2012, 08:00 PM   #62826
IhateClowns
I like to smile.
 
IhateClowns is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 17,457
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedKiss View Post
*flex*


I'd just like to say, tattooing Tattoo on your penis doesn't make you less gay.
But tatoo'ing David Hasselhoff on your left labia majora does???
 

Old 08-05-2012, 08:00 PM   #62827
FirestarterRed
Really Really Experienced
 
FirestarterRed's Avatar
 
FirestarterRed is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: East Coast
Posts: 312
I am really not liking how a person is acting toward me since I sent him something personal
__________________
“We are our own dragons as well as our own heroes, and we have to rescue ourselves from ourselves.”

~ Tom Robbins
 

Old 08-05-2012, 08:00 PM   #62828
IhateClowns
I like to smile.
 
IhateClowns is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 17,457
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedKiss View Post
Dude.

Dude, there's a dance scene in this movie. WHY AM I WATCHING THIS MOVIE?
Dumb???
 

Old 08-05-2012, 08:00 PM   #62829
loquere
Tell me a joke
 
loquere is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Genoa city Wisconsin
Posts: 6,447
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirestarterRed View Post
I am really not liking how a person is acting toward me since I sent him something personal
How personal?
 

Old 08-05-2012, 08:00 PM   #62830
Wings
Meow
 
Wings's Avatar
 
Wings is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 18,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by IhateClowns View Post
Yes it is my thing. My next go is to get the dad from Little People Big World on the underside.

Got a problem with it?

I didn't think so.
Oh no, I'm not going to judge you.

To your face.

Or to your dick.
 

Old 08-05-2012, 08:01 PM   #62831
Wings
Meow
 
Wings's Avatar
 
Wings is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 18,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by IhateClowns View Post
But tatoo'ing David Hasselhoff on your left labia majora does???

You PROMISED you'd never tell! He told me that he could get me Kit if I did it. What a liar that Hasselhoff is. Jerk.


Quote:
Originally Posted by IhateClowns View Post
Dumb???
SHUT YOUR FACE.

And yes.
 

Old 08-05-2012, 08:03 PM   #62832
IhateClowns
I like to smile.
 
IhateClowns is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 17,457
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedKiss View Post
You PROMISED you'd never tell! He told me that he could get me Kit if I did it. What a liar that Hasselhoff is. Jerk.




SHUT YOUR FACE.

And yes.
Damn. Now I feel guilty. You are right. I neve should have said anything.

I apologize for making it know you have a Baywatch icon tattoo'ed on you pussy.
 

Old 08-05-2012, 08:03 PM   #62833
FirestarterRed
Really Really Experienced
 
FirestarterRed's Avatar
 
FirestarterRed is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: East Coast
Posts: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by loquere View Post
How personal?
Too personal, I think
__________________
“We are our own dragons as well as our own heroes, and we have to rescue ourselves from ourselves.”

~ Tom Robbins
 

Old 08-05-2012, 08:04 PM   #62834
IhateClowns
I like to smile.
 
IhateClowns is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 17,457
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedKiss View Post
Oh no, I'm not going to judge you.

To your face.

Or to your dick.
Uh huh. That's what I thought.

*Pelvic Thrust while whispering "Whose your daddy"
 

Old 08-05-2012, 08:04 PM   #62835
Wings
Meow
 
Wings's Avatar
 
Wings is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 18,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by IhateClowns View Post
Damn. Now I feel guilty. You are right. I neve should have said anything.

I apologize for making it know you have a Baywatch icon tattoo'ed on you pussy.
It's the red shorts. They make me swoon.
 

Old 08-05-2012, 08:09 PM   #62836
IhateClowns
I like to smile.
 
IhateClowns is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 17,457
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedKiss View Post
It's the red shorts. They make me swoon.
That it is and now after whipping your ass in this fight I am off to have beef stroganoff. Yeah that's right Veggie, beef.

Suck on that tip!!!!!

. Be good gorgeous.
 

Old 08-05-2012, 08:10 PM   #62837
Wings
Meow
 
Wings's Avatar
 
Wings is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 18,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by IhateClowns View Post
That it is and now after whipping your ass in this fight I am off to have beef stroganoff. Yeah that's right Veggie, beef.

Suck on that tip!!!!!

. Be good gorgeous.


enjoy, I'm off to make mango chutney.


Yeah, that's right CARNIVORCE, chutney, suck it!
 

Old 08-05-2012, 08:35 PM   #62838
littlelovedove
Literotica Guru
 
littlelovedove's Avatar
 
littlelovedove is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Northeast
Posts: 17,670
I so wanna see Expendibles 2!!!
 

Old 08-05-2012, 08:48 PM   #62839
IhateClowns
I like to smile.
 
IhateClowns is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 17,457
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedKiss View Post


enjoy, I'm off to make mango chutney.


Yeah, that's right CARNIVORCE, chutney, suck it!
Chutney just sounds awful. Chutney or steak? Steak or Chutney? Chutney sounds like a proud parent's elementary school kid of theirs. You know the one where they have the sticker on their minivan. Our kid Chutney is on the Lincoln Elementary school honor roll. I bet Steak bullies chutney all the time. Poor chutney always has to give steak his lUnch money.
 

Old 08-05-2012, 08:53 PM   #62840
Wings
Meow
 
Wings's Avatar
 
Wings is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 18,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by IhateClowns View Post
Chutney just sounds awful. Chutney or steak? Steak or Chutney? Chutney sounds like a proud parent's elementary school kid of theirs. You know the one where they have the sticker on their minivan. Our kid Chutney is on the Lincoln Elementary school honor roll. I bet Steak bullies chutney all the time. Poor chutney always has to give steak his lUnch money.
Oh please, Chutney is the pimp on campus. He's a little spicy and very exotic. And when people lick him they think "what is that taste, it's so yummy".

What?

People didn't lick your campus pimp?
 

Old 08-05-2012, 08:55 PM   #62841
alisonwunderlnd
pink cupcake princess
 
alisonwunderlnd's Avatar
 
alisonwunderlnd is offline
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: im mah skin
Posts: 23,735
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1A_uSEjTIQ.


Ok.....so im not a typicl girl
And nooo im not super sappy etc
Most love songs annoy me......but......
Since you said nobody ever dedicated a song for you....here ya go
I do love you...ok????
Im just not THAT girl
Doesnt mean im heartless
__________________
i dont understand the question,,,and i wont respond to it

im NOT interested in cybering


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ain70...eature=related
 

Old 08-05-2012, 08:57 PM   #62842
BiGuyMN
~ Dorky Giant ~
 
BiGuyMN's Avatar
 
BiGuyMN is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Minnesota...duh!
Posts: 2,663
Quote:
Originally Posted by alisonwunderlnd View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1A_uSEjTIQ.


Ok.....so im not a typicl girl
And nooo im not super sappy etc
Most love songs annoy me......but......
Since you said nobody ever dedicated a song for you....here ya go
I do love you...ok????
Im just not THAT girl
Doesnt mean im heartless
Weirdo!
 

Old 08-05-2012, 09:04 PM   #62843
newbiebabe
Ever the Mulette
 
newbiebabe's Avatar
 
newbiebabe is offline
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: somewhere in the Heart of Texas
Posts: 37,487
Well I hope he was watching tonight.. they were in their suits...
__________________
How well do you know me?
 

Old 08-05-2012, 09:04 PM   #62844
IhateClowns
I like to smile.
 
IhateClowns is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 17,457
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedKiss View Post
Oh please, Chutney is the pimp on campus. He's a little spicy and very exotic. And when people lick him they think "what is that taste, it's so yummy".

What?

People didn't lick your campus pimp?
No you see my campus pimp is simply that a pimp. Only the best can afford him. He is succulent and juicy and kicks chutney in his balls.
 

Old 08-05-2012, 09:06 PM   #62845
Wings
Meow
 
Wings's Avatar
 
Wings is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 18,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by IhateClowns View Post
No you see my campus pimp is simply that a pimp. Only the best can afford him. He is succulent and juicy and kicks chutney in his balls.
Chutney can be used as a marinade for steak. Maybe we can agree to disagree.


Or get in a food fight but I prefer cake for that, I don't like cake.
 

Old 08-05-2012, 09:10 PM   #62846
IhateClowns
I like to smile.
 
IhateClowns is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 17,457
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedKiss View Post
Chutney can be used as a marinade for steak. Maybe we can agree to disagree.


Or get in a food fight but I prefer cake for that, I don't like cake.
So you are calling Steak a bottom? I don't think so. Steak is always on top.

How can you not like cake? Every cake minus urinal cake is delicious.
 

Old 08-05-2012, 09:10 PM   #62847
newbiebabe
Ever the Mulette
 
newbiebabe's Avatar
 
newbiebabe is offline
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: somewhere in the Heart of Texas
Posts: 37,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedKiss View Post
Chutney can be used as a marinade for steak. Maybe we can agree to disagree.


Or get in a food fight but I prefer cake for that, I don't like cake.
Where is her pretty face?
__________________
How well do you know me?
 

Old 08-05-2012, 09:11 PM   #62848
alisonwunderlnd
pink cupcake princess
 
alisonwunderlnd's Avatar
 
alisonwunderlnd is offline
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: im mah skin
Posts: 23,735
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiGuyMN View Post
Weirdo!
Lmao.....that's miss weirdo please
__________________
i dont understand the question,,,and i wont respond to it

im NOT interested in cybering


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ain70...eature=related
 

Old 08-05-2012, 09:13 PM   #62849
BiGuyMN
~ Dorky Giant ~
 
BiGuyMN's Avatar
 
BiGuyMN is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Minnesota...duh!
Posts: 2,663
Quote:
Originally Posted by alisonwunderlnd View Post
Lmao.....that's miss weirdo please
Yes ma'am!
 

Old 08-05-2012, 09:13 PM   #62850
Wings
Meow
 
Wings's Avatar
 
Wings is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 18,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by IhateClowns View Post
So you are calling Steak a bottom? I don't think so. Steak is always on top.

How can you not like cake? Every cake minus urinal cake is delicious.
Gross. Cake is just sugar in a sponge form. No thank you.
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:53 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.