Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 01-04-2013, 07:32 AM   #27651
Sanity Sam
Fluffy Nutter
 
Sanity Sam's Avatar
 
Sanity Sam is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 40,940
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSYBODY-II View Post
I don't care who proves or disproves ANYTHING


If you can show it, YOU WOULD....gleefully


YOU CANT

WE BOTH KNOW THAT!


http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0211/49273.html
http://www.forbes.com/sites/aroy/201...ously-thought/
__________________
 

Old 01-04-2013, 07:33 AM   #27652
Sanity Sam
Fluffy Nutter
 
Sanity Sam's Avatar
 
Sanity Sam is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 40,940
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury14 View Post
I'm not going to do your homework for you but I'm feeling generous enough to tell you that it was published in August 2010. Go get 'em tiger!
don't INSULT us with some guesswork that is OUTDATED and based on NOTHING

having said that SHOW ME

I DARE YOU
__________________
 

Old 01-04-2013, 07:35 AM   #27653
Sanity Sam
Fluffy Nutter
 
Sanity Sam's Avatar
 
Sanity Sam is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 40,940
here is CBO 2010

http://www.cbo.gov/publication/21670

where is it

that says ObamaCare will INCREASE employement
__________________
 

Old 01-04-2013, 07:36 AM   #27654
Sanity Sam
Fluffy Nutter
 
Sanity Sam's Avatar
 
Sanity Sam is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 40,940
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury14 View Post
I think it will have some impact on jobs but it will be worth it.

But the 800,000 jobs thing is just a tired old Michelle Bachmann distortion. Why not read the CBO report and get your own facts rather than letting liars shovel you a load of crap?
http://www.cbo.gov/publication/21670

where does it refute the number?

I showed you where CBO talks 800less jobs

stop the BS of M Bachman, don't be a child
__________________
 

Old 01-04-2013, 07:45 AM   #27655
Sanity Sam
Fluffy Nutter
 
Sanity Sam's Avatar
 
Sanity Sam is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 40,940
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSYBODY-II View Post
http://www.cbo.gov/publication/21670

where does it refute the number?

I showed you where CBO talks 800less jobs

stop the BS of M Bachman, don't be a child
Nowhere in there do they talk HealthCare and job creation

Your BS works with MINDLESS IDIOTS like LADY VER and her ILK......NIGGER KUZ and NIGGER DAILY and NIGGER UD, but its BS


I told you......you couldn't show me


WHY DO YOU PULL SHIT LIKE THIS?

WHO TEH FUCK ARE YOU FOOLING.....BEYOND TEH MINDLESS and is that YOUR AUDIENCE?

THE MINDLESS FOOLS?
__________________
 

Old 01-04-2013, 07:53 AM   #27656
mercury14
Pragmatic Metaphysician
 
mercury14's Avatar
 
mercury14 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 22,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSYBODY-II View Post
http://www.cbo.gov/publication/21670

where does it refute the number?

I showed you where CBO talks 800less jobs

stop the BS of M Bachman, don't be a child

Where does the CBO say there will be 800k jobs? They don't. Michelle Bachmann just took their analysis that says that there's a group of workers out there working for no other reason than to get health insurance - and that they may use aspects of the ACA to get coverage elsewhere and stop working. So for example a few more women might be stay-at-home moms while their husbands work - instead of working just to get health insurance while most of their wages go to childcare.

The CBO said that there will be a few less workers because less people will want to work just for health insurance. And in a way that's good because it frees up jobs for people who really want them, thus lowering the number of jobless Americans who are seeking work.

Michelle Bachman came up with 800,000 and lied, saying the CBO's position is that 800k JOBS will be eliminated when they really said it's WORKERS leaving the work force. If I recall correctly (because this discussion has happened before on Lit), the CBO said that the group of people who would stop working if they had access to health insurance through husband working, exchanges, etc was 1 in 200 workers.
 

Old 01-04-2013, 07:54 AM   #27657
mercury14
Pragmatic Metaphysician
 
mercury14's Avatar
 
mercury14 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 22,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSYBODY-II View Post
Nowhere in there do they talk HealthCare and job creation
Try looking at the right report. That one you have has nothing to do with what we're talking about.
 

Old 01-04-2013, 07:56 AM   #27658
Sanity Sam
Fluffy Nutter
 
Sanity Sam's Avatar
 
Sanity Sam is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 40,940
first off, YOU lied when you asserted that the CBO doesn't say there will be 800K less jobs, UTTER LIE

you even sent me to Aug 2010 report that (you claim would refute that) an utter lie

and the CBO does say 800K less jobs will be around, PERIOD, END OF STORY!

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU LIE???????????????????????
__________________
 

Old 01-04-2013, 07:57 AM   #27659
Sanity Sam
Fluffy Nutter
 
Sanity Sam's Avatar
 
Sanity Sam is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 40,940
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury14 View Post
Try looking at the right report. That one you have has nothing to do with what we're talking about.
show me

Im dumb

VERY DUMB

SHOW ME

I DARE YOU!


You cant

You WONT
__________________
 

Old 01-04-2013, 07:58 AM   #27660
Sanity Sam
Fluffy Nutter
 
Sanity Sam's Avatar
 
Sanity Sam is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 40,940
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury14 View Post

The CBO said that there will be a few less workers because less people will want to work just for health insurance. And in a way that's good because it frees up jobs for people who really want them, thus lowering the number of jobless Americans who are seeking work.

http://www.cbo.gov/publication/21670.
MO

RON

ICK
__________________
 

Old 01-04-2013, 07:58 AM   #27661
mercury14
Pragmatic Metaphysician
 
mercury14's Avatar
 
mercury14 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 22,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSYBODY-II View Post
first off, YOU lied when you asserted that the CBO doesn't say there will be 800K less jobs, UTTER LIE

you even sent me to Aug 2010 report that (you claim would refute that) an utter lie

and the CBO does say 800K less jobs will be around, PERIOD, END OF STORY!

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU LIE???????????????????????
The report was published in August 2010 but it wasn't their quarterly budget outlook.

If you ever find it, do a word search for "800,000" and you'll come up empty. I've already been through this with RighField.
 

Old 01-04-2013, 08:00 AM   #27662
Sanity Sam
Fluffy Nutter
 
Sanity Sam's Avatar
 
Sanity Sam is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 40,940
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury14 View Post
The report was published in August 2010 but it wasn't their quarterly budget outlook.

If you ever find it, do a word search for "800,000" and you'll come up empty. I've already been through this with RighField.
I showed you where in 2011 they said 800K


YOU SHOW ME OTHERWISE

I read thru the Aug 2010

Show me where it says otherwise


YOU CANT
__________________
 

Old 01-04-2013, 08:00 AM   #27663
Sanity Sam
Fluffy Nutter
 
Sanity Sam's Avatar
 
Sanity Sam is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 40,940
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury14 View Post
I think it will have some impact on jobs but it will be worth it.

But the 800,000 jobs thing is just a tired old Michelle Bachmann distortion. Why not read the CBO report and get your own facts rather than letting liars shovel you a load of crap?
what CBO report refutes the 800K

SHOW ME
__________________
 

Old 01-04-2013, 08:01 AM   #27664
mercury14
Pragmatic Metaphysician
 
mercury14's Avatar
 
mercury14 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 22,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSYBODY-II View Post
MO

RON

ICK
That was your link not mine.

You're in trouble because you're declaring someone else's opinion as fact without having any supporting evidence. You should stop and think before doing things like that otherwise you're Jen.
 

Old 01-04-2013, 08:01 AM   #27665
mercury14
Pragmatic Metaphysician
 
mercury14's Avatar
 
mercury14 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 22,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSYBODY-II View Post
what CBO report refutes the 800K

SHOW ME
It doesn't refute it because it doesn't discuss Michelle Bachmann's opinion in its reports.
 

Old 01-04-2013, 08:02 AM   #27666
Sanity Sam
Fluffy Nutter
 
Sanity Sam's Avatar
 
Sanity Sam is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 40,940
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSYBODY-II View Post
there you

go

CBO Chief Turd

800 K less PEEPS working

You can spin the reason any way you want

BOTTOM LINE?

Less peeps working
__________________
 

Old 01-04-2013, 08:03 AM   #27667
Sanity Sam
Fluffy Nutter
 
Sanity Sam's Avatar
 
Sanity Sam is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 40,940
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury14 View Post
It doesn't refute it because it doesn't discuss Michelle Bachmann's opinion in its reports.
it was YOU that said

But the 800,000 jobs thing is just a tired old Michelle Bachmann distortion. Why not read the CBO report and get your own facts rather than letting liars shovel you a load of crap?

The 800 was BS.....and I showed you link of CBO TURD saying so

it was YOU that said if I read CBO report of Aug 2010, it would rebut my point

IT DOESNT

YOU LIED!
__________________
 

Old 01-04-2013, 08:20 AM   #27668
mercury14
Pragmatic Metaphysician
 
mercury14's Avatar
 
mercury14 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 22,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSYBODY-II View Post
it was YOU that said

But the 800,000 jobs thing is just a tired old Michelle Bachmann distortion. Why not read the CBO report and get your own facts rather than letting liars shovel you a load of crap?

The 800 was BS.....and I showed you link of CBO TURD saying so

it was YOU that said if I read CBO report of Aug 2010, it would rebut my point

IT DOESNT

YOU LIED!

You claim the CBO said 800k.

You can't find anywhere at all where where they said that though.

And it's my fault?
 

Old 01-04-2013, 09:19 AM   #27669
Sanity Sam
Fluffy Nutter
 
Sanity Sam's Avatar
 
Sanity Sam is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 40,940
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury14 View Post
You claim the CBO said 800k.

You can't find anywhere at all where where they said that though.

And it's my fault?
I realize there are more of you......VOTE THE CUNT, I WANT FREE STUFF, I WANT AN OBAMA PHONE.....low information voter, then there are of me......a THINKING PERSON......

We all know that LIT is populated by the DUMBEST of the DUMB, LIKE LADY VER......and THAT is who you cater/pander to

When you say (among other things), the above.....Clearly I linked it......CLEARLY

further YOU said that when I talked 800K it was bogus and that an Aug 2010 CBO Report would refute it

IT DOESNT, IT DIDNT

It wont stop the DUMZ of LIT to high Five you

here it is



CBO: Health law to shrink workforce by 800,000




The report, published in August, said, "The Congressional Budget Office estimates that the legislation, on net, will reduce the amount of labor used in the economy by a small amount—roughly half a percent—primarily by reducing the amount of labor that workers choose to supply … That net effect reflects changes in incentives in the labor market that operate in both directions: Some provisions of the legislation will discourage people from working more hours or entering the workforce, and other provisions will encourage them to work more.”

Republicans gleefully seized on the admission, eagerly promoting it as evidence of what they call the law’s job-killing effect.

“More bad news for American families,” was how Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan’s office described the report in a release.

“Since day one Republicans have opposed Obamacare for a simple reason: it would destroy jobs. Minority Leader Pelosi, Leader Reid and others said we were wrong. Guess not," said John Murray, deputy chief of staff for Majority Leader Eric Cantor.


Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz2H0pCTfxp
__________________
 

Old 01-04-2013, 09:25 AM   #27670
vetteman
Forged In Fire
 
vetteman's Avatar
 
vetteman is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: West Coast
Posts: 130,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSYBODY-II View Post
I realize there are more of you......VOTE THE CUNT, I WANT FREE STUFF, I WANT AN OBAMA PHONE.....low information voter, then there are of me......a THINKING PERSON......

We all know that LIT is populated by the DUMBEST of the DUMB, LIKE LADY VER......and THAT is who you cater/pander to

When you say (among other things), the above.....Clearly I linked it......CLEARLY

further YOU said that when I talked 800K it was bogus and that an Aug 2010 CBO Report would refute it

IT DOESNT, IT DIDNT

It wont stop the DUMZ of LIT to high Five you

here it is



CBO: Health law to shrink workforce by 800,000




The report, published in August, said, "The Congressional Budget Office estimates that the legislation, on net, will reduce the amount of labor used in the economy by a small amount—roughly half a percent—primarily by reducing the amount of labor that workers choose to supply … That net effect reflects changes in incentives in the labor market that operate in both directions: Some provisions of the legislation will discourage people from working more hours or entering the workforce, and other provisions will encourage them to work more.”

Republicans gleefully seized on the admission, eagerly promoting it as evidence of what they call the law’s job-killing effect.

“More bad news for American families,” was how Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan’s office described the report in a release.

“Since day one Republicans have opposed Obamacare for a simple reason: it would destroy jobs. Minority Leader Pelosi, Leader Reid and others said we were wrong. Guess not," said John Murray, deputy chief of staff for Majority Leader Eric Cantor.


Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz2H0pCTfxp
He has to

be hit in

the face with

a wet mop

more than once.
__________________
Forgive your enemies, but always remember their names
 

Old 01-04-2013, 09:32 AM   #27671
Sanity Sam
Fluffy Nutter
 
Sanity Sam's Avatar
 
Sanity Sam is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 40,940
There is NO ONE

On either side of the aisle

That now says

ObamaCare will increase the workforce, lower healthcare costs, be better provider of healthcare or lower the deficit

You should be PISSED at PUSSYPELOSI for the UTTER LIES she told all of us

and the DUMZ who pushed this shit thru against the wishes of the MAJORITY


CBO: Health law to shrink workforce by 800,000

133

248

MTV +20 Pts
Email
Print


Douglas Elemendorf is shown here. | John Shinkle photo


Douglas Elemendorf says the new law will reduce employment by 0.5 percent. | John Shinkle/POLITICO
Close
By J. LESTER FEDER and KATE NOCERA | 2/10/11 5:18 PM EDT



CBO Director Douglas Elmendorf told the House Budget Committee on Thursday that the health care law will reduce employment by 0.5 percent by 2021 because some people will no longer have to work just to afford health insurance.

“That means that if the reduction in the labor used was workers working the average number of hours in the economy and earning the average wage, that there would be a reduction of 800,000 workers,” Elmendorf said in an exchange with Rep. John Campbell (R-CA).
Continue Reading



Text Size
-
+
reset


VIDEO: CBO on health law


Latest on POLITICO
Newt warns GOP on debt ceiling
LaTourette rips anti-Boehner gang
Richardson brushes off State Dept.
Transocean's $1.4B deal will help Gulf
Crapo scheduled for DUI appearance
Playbook: Gun push


POLITICO 44



The report, published in August, said, "The Congressional Budget Office estimates that the legislation, on net, will reduce the amount of labor used in the economy by a small amount—roughly half a percent—primarily by reducing the amount of labor that workers choose to supply … That net effect reflects changes in incentives in the labor market that operate in both directions: Some provisions of the legislation will discourage people from working more hours or entering the workforce, and other provisions will encourage them to work more.”

Republicans gleefully seized on the admission, eagerly promoting it as evidence of what they call the law’s job-killing effect.

“More bad news for American families,” was how Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan’s office described the report in a release.

“Since day one Republicans have opposed Obamacare for a simple reason: it would destroy jobs. Minority Leader Pelosi, Leader Reid and others said we were wrong. Guess not," said John Murray, deputy chief of staff for Majority Leader Eric Cantor.


Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz2H0pCTfxp
__________________
 

Old 01-04-2013, 09:33 AM   #27672
Sanity Sam
Fluffy Nutter
 
Sanity Sam's Avatar
 
Sanity Sam is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 40,940
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetteman View Post
He has to

be hit in

the face with

a wet mop

more than once.
Im sure HE KNOWS the truth





you can always tell when LIBZ lie......

they always say

USE GOOGLE......I WONT DO THE HOMEWORK FOR YOU
__________________
 

Old 01-04-2013, 09:36 AM   #27673
vetteman
Forged In Fire
 
vetteman's Avatar
 
vetteman is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: West Coast
Posts: 130,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSYBODY-II View Post
Im sure HE KNOWS the truth





you can always tell when LIBZ lie......

they always say

USE GOOGLE......I WONT DO THE HOMEWORK FOR YOU
Even when he knows the truth he will play dumb and try and force you to post a link that George Washington was the first President.
__________________
Forgive your enemies, but always remember their names
 

Old 01-04-2013, 09:46 AM   #27674
vetteman
Forged In Fire
 
vetteman's Avatar
 
vetteman is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: West Coast
Posts: 130,234
And the hits just keep rollin' in:

US economy adds 155K jobs, rate stays at 7.8 pct.
US economy adds 155,000 jobs in December, unemployment rate stays at 7.8 percent

WASHINGTON (AP) -- U.S. employers added 155,000 jobs in December, a steady gain that shows hiring held up during tense fiscal cliff negotiations in Washington.

The Labor Department says the unemployment rate stayed at 7.8 percent last month. November's rate was revised higher from an initially reported 7.7 percent.

Robust hiring in manufacturing and construction fueled the gains. Construction added 30,000 jobs, the most in 15 months. That likely reflects additional hiring needed to rebuild after Superstorm Sandy and also solid gains in home building that have contributed to a housing recovery.
Manufacturing gained 25,000, the most in nine months.

Even with the gains, hiring is far from accelerating. Employers added an average of 153,000 jobs a month last year, matching the monthly average in 2011.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/us-eco...133142817.html
__________________
Forgive your enemies, but always remember their names
 

Old 01-04-2013, 09:48 AM   #27675
Sanity Sam
Fluffy Nutter
 
Sanity Sam's Avatar
 
Sanity Sam is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 40,940
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetteman View Post
Even when he knows the truth he will play dumb and try and force you to post a link that George Washington was the first President.
no

he relies on the intellect of the LADY VER's of LIT to give him KUDOZ
__________________
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:47 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.