Old 06-16-2016, 03:08 PM   #1
KissOnMyList
Virgin

Same Lit, Different Day

I know I'm not the only Litster to abandon an old screen name and come on back to the boards with a new one; in my case, this is my third in the last 10 or 11 years. The first two just sort of wore out their welcome, and sometimes starting over is a good way to go. No baggage from prior posts, no need to explain why you haven't posted in years, no Litsters giving you the side-eye from past interactions.

So who else is "new," but not new? And what made you start over?

Old 06-16-2016, 06:41 PM   #2
Deprived_in_AZ
Call me Dee :)

Alts suck. What's the point? Behaved badly before? Own up to it. Made enemies in the past? Apologize, and don't be an asshole in the future. Been bullied? Stand up for yourself. Got your heart broken? Come back as yourself and prove that you're not defeated.

How about: same shit, different day. Lit is full of alts. Sad that so many feel the need to fool people.

Old 06-16-2016, 06:43 PM   #3
Devlishone4fun
I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deprived_in_AZ View Post
Alts suck. What's the point? Behaved badly before? Own up to it. Made enemies in the past? Apologize, and don't be an asshole in the future. Been bullied? Stand up for yourself. Got your heart broken? Come back as yourself and prove that you're not defeated.

How about: same shit, different day. Lit is full of alts. Sad that so many feel the need to fool people.

Applauds and gives Deprived_in_AZ a standing ovation Couldn't have said it better myself.

Your Kiss Test:
You're a Freaky Kisser!

Romance is sex plus love. Erotica is sex plus fear. Seduction first begins mentally before it ends sexually. Seduction isn't making someone do what they don't want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already and at the end of the day you will not remember the person with the beautiful face, but you will remember the person with the most beautiful heart and soul.

== My results from bdsmtest.org ==
100%

Love My Women just a Little Wild and on the Trashy Side And The Honky Tonk Women

Old 06-16-2016, 06:54 PM   #4
Deprived_in_AZ
Call me Dee :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devlishone4fun View Post
Applauds and gives Deprived_in_AZ a standing ovation Couldn't have said it better myself.
Ooh.. I'd like to see your standing ovation.

Old 06-16-2016, 06:59 PM   #5
John_Q_Public
I'm out!

Quote:

Old 06-16-2016, 07:04 PM   #6
TongueLust
Luz

Quote:

Well said cheesecake.

Old 06-16-2016, 07:36 PM   #7
IloveClowns
Really Experienced

Quote:

And scene!

*giggle* *snort* *queef*

Old 06-17-2016, 05:34 AM   #8
KissOnMyList
Virgin

Well, then. A happy "welcome back" to me ...

Mom always said not to feed the trolls, so I will simply encourage you to go be on your way. Good day, friends.

Old 06-17-2016, 07:06 AM   #9
LIVINRFANTASIES
Making Dreams Cum True

Denny---<-----that's me! The male half

Quote:

I also agree with this.
My wife and I share one user name and get degraded for that. We only have one computer and there are times I am not on here. It works fine.

We tried to only write positive comments. It didn't take long the know it alls and bullies had us bitching and moaning just like them.
Rather than get an Alt we stopped feeding them and poking them with a stick.

In the short time we've been here I see it is the same Lit on different days. But there are more good members than bad.
Still living our Fantasies Proud playgrounder #397

Find our true short stories below-- 164 done<-----
Some stories are shorter and contain two or more little ones.

Look here--> https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Book #1 Living Our Fantasies---------- Book #2 Please Hold My Titties.
Book #3 The Gogenfart Farm------------- Book #4 Ms. Dollie's Random Stories
Book #5 People Watching---------------Book #6 Mr. Joe Whuzzit
Book #7 Ms.Dollie’s Living Fantasies-------Book #8 TENTS, TRAILERS, TITS, CONDOS, AND CUNTS
Book #9 TiTs and TAXIS--------------------Book #10 PUSSY, PECKERS, and PIZZA

Old 06-17-2016, 07:37 AM   #10
BCJ4
Walled up

Quote:
Originally Posted by KissOnMyList View Post

Mom always said not to feed the trolls, so I will simply encourage you to go be on your way. Good day, friends.
Dee is far from being a troll. You actually believe that you would get any other response than what you did? Get real man. Just think about it, 3rd go around here due to wearing out your welcome. Return back to open arms after an opening post like that? Come on! People are going to be wary anyway if someone says they are returning under a different name let alone how you described your previous appearances here. Give your head a shake.

Old 06-17-2016, 07:40 AM   #11
UrbanBohemian
Elegiac Raconteur

I don't really see a big problem with simply wanting to start over for certain reasons but why say it then? Now you're just making people assume the worst. I mean I don't really care if you want a fresh start but the way you did it you're more or less begging for attention. I don't get why you'd do that. Were you an asshole before? You said you wore out your welcome twice so I'm assuming that's the case. Maybe a better way to handle it would be to apologize to the people you fucked with and own up to it. If it's just "Hey, I posted a lot of shit that I now wish I'd not shared so I'd like to start again with a clean slate" that's one thing but come on now. This is just not cool. I've only been here a short time and I stand by everything I've posted but if that weren't the case I would not pretend to be someone different or make people wonder who I really was or what I did.

Honestly I don't really give a shit if you just wanted a new account to make some new different friends but the way you're doing it you're straight up announcing that you don't want to own up to your actions. Are you talking to the same people without telling them who you were? I certainly hope not.

And on a personal note, a lot of people here seem to assume this is an alt account I'm using now. It's not but it's caused a few headaches for me and the reason is people like you who post under new accounts to fuck with people or escape shit you've done in the past. Not cool. You're affecting other people. Now I don't know why some here assume certain accounts are sock accounts or alts or whatever but perhaps without shit like this they won't start off hating some of us for no fucking reason. Seriously, fuck off with this shit. Own up to what you did.

The only thing I'm missing is a black guitar.

Dear Believer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl_TrvIIcBY

I should be back soon. Still healing up. Hopefully I'll return soon. Thanks to everyone for your "get well soon" messages. I should be better in a couple more days.

...And I really really want to thank you for dancing to the end.

Come hang out with CanadianCandy and me. http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1319660

Last edited by UrbanBohemian : 06-17-2016 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Major Grammatical Error.

Old 06-17-2016, 08:55 AM   #12
DarkSimian
Ronin

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanBohemian View Post
I don't really see a big problem with simply wanting to start over for certain reasons but why say it then? Now you're just making people assume the worst. I mean I don't really care if you want a fresh start but the way you did it you're more or less begging for attention. I don't get why you'd do that. Were you an asshole before? You said you wore out your welcome twice so I'm assuming that's the case. Maybe a better way to handle it would be to apologize to the people you fucked with and own up to it. If it's just "Hey, I posted a lot of shit that I now wish I'd not shared so I'd like to start again with a clean slate" that's one thing but come on now. This is just not cool. I've only been here a short time and I stand by everything I've posted but if that weren't the case I would not pretend to be someone different or make people wonder who I really was or what I did.

Honestly I don't really give a shit if you just wanted a new account to make some new different friends but the way you're doing it you're straight up announcing that you don't want to own up to your actions. Are you talking to the same people without telling them who you were? I certainly hope not.

And on a personal note, a lot of people here seem to assume this is an alt account I'm using now. It's not but it's caused a few headaches for me and the reason is people like you who post under new accounts to fuck with people or escape shit you've done in the past. Not cool. You're affecting other people. Now I don't know why some here assume certain accounts are sock accounts or alts or whatever but perhaps without shit like this they won't start off hating some of us for no fucking reason. Seriously, fuck off with this shit. Own up to what you did.
Dee, you knocked it out of the park! Bravo!
And I can't believe I am agreeing with UB, but he hit it right on too. Own up to what you did, make amends, and move on......sheesh!

*** PROUD PLAYGROUNDER #394 ***

Old 06-17-2016, 08:59 AM   #13
geronimo_appleby
always on the move

Quote:

you fucked it right there. D a troll? no way.

As Tia Lascivo:
NEW: Sonia's Dirty-Phone - Click
Alexandra's Sinful Secrets - Click

Old 06-17-2016, 09:27 AM   #14
BCJ4
Walled up

Quote:
Originally Posted by geronimo_appleby View Post
you fucked it right there. D a troll? no way.
Time for him to start a new identity now.

Old 06-17-2016, 09:35 AM   #15
DarkSimian
Ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCJ4 View Post
LOL

*** PROUD PLAYGROUNDER #394 ***

Old 06-17-2016, 09:37 AM   #16
geronimo_appleby
always on the move

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCJ4 View Post
my impression was the OP was female. i wonder why?

As Tia Lascivo:
NEW: Sonia's Dirty-Phone - Click
Alexandra's Sinful Secrets - Click

Old 06-17-2016, 12:12 PM   #17
janeyl
Hedonistic sensualist...

Quote:
I know I'm not the only Litster to abandon an old screen name and come on back to the boards with a new one; in my case, this is my third in the last 10 or 11 years. The first two just sort of wore out their welcome, and sometimes starting over is a good way to go. No baggage from prior posts, no need to explain why you haven't posted in years, no Litsters giving you the side-eye from past interactions.

So who else is "new," but not new? And what made you start over?
Apart from Dee's most eloquent summary of the general feeling towards alts, I suppose that would depend entirely on who you were and when you were here..."new" being a concept that tends to work within time parameters and we have no frame of reference between your concept of old and new

Old 06-17-2016, 12:25 PM   #18
ShelbyBubbles
Literotica Guru

I think most alts are just cowards...Most, not all. Either way alts are usually found out after a while anyway, which is the reason they need to make, yet again, another alt. If you "wear out your welcome" under one name...two names....three names, what makes you believe THIS time it will be any different. Are you willing to change your personality and character along with the name? Probably not, at least not for the long run and eventually you're true identity will slip out.
Be who you are and own up to your actions. Stop hiding behind your names because no matter what, a name alone doesn't identify who you are or magically transform you into a person you want people to believe you to be.

https://www.literotica.com/p/dilemma-5

Old 06-17-2016, 12:32 PM   #19
hotoldrguy
Literotica Guru

I have actually gone under the same name on a number of different sites through the years. I come to them to have fun, be naughty and to meet new people. To change my name would just mean losing friends and acquaintances I have built up a relationship with and I would not want that to happen.
Proud Playgrounder #380

My PIC thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1267860

PM's welcome and enjoyed...I am just sayin'

oh...and will always respond.

Old 06-17-2016, 06:26 PM   #20
John_Q_Public
I'm out!

Yep, that pretty much sums it up.

Last edited by John_Q_Public : 06-17-2016 at 06:31 PM.

Old 06-17-2016, 06:33 PM   #21
MSH2
Sir Spanky Sword

I've never used any name on here other than this one. No need to, no reason to. Sure I've fucked up, and ocassionally I've fucked up badly. But I;ve apologised and generally its worked out.

Dont have time for alts, its fundamentally dishonest and I dislike dishonest people. I;d much rather be told someone thinks I;m a complete fuckwad to my face than that person lie about it and pretend they're friends

SO if you have a handful of posts, especially if you;ve been here for years....... dont be overly shocked if I treat you with a dose of distrust................ you've probably earned it

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter dont mind" Dr Seuss

My first story

Demon ghostlings
Desiderata
Now 44.49% pure

Proud Member O' Ye
Lit Pirate Crew

Old 06-18-2016, 12:21 AM   #22
meop79
Wandering.....

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanBohemian View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSH2 View Post
I've never used any name on here other than this one. No need to, no reason to. Sure I've fucked up, and ocassionally I've fucked up badly. But I;ve apologised and generally its worked out.

Dont have time for alts, its fundamentally dishonest and I dislike dishonest people. I;d much rather be told someone thinks I;m a complete fuckwad to my face than that person lie about it and pretend they're friends

SO if you have a handful of posts, especially if you;ve been here for years....... dont be overly shocked if I treat you with a dose of distrust................ you've probably earned it

Couldn't have said it better myself...

I've been bumping in and out of here since 2002, no alts, ever. Why?

I can understand why people do it in some parts of the board, though I never felt the urge... But still, this is not the GB or the personal ads... this is the playground.

What did you expect in here? Go ask your Q. on the GB.

When I said Forever...
I meant it.

Peace is a gift we get when we give the grace we have been given.

Unconditionally...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjwZAa2EjKA

My submitted stories & poetry here on Lit.
https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Old 06-18-2016, 09:02 AM   #23
INeedLove
Soft petals

Applauding the epic responses from my fellow Litsters above!

It's one thing to want to start over but a completely different thing to want to start over but announce it to the board. The premise screams:
"I'm a returning douche bag".

Flower girls!