Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Old 08-03-2009, 02:29 AM   #1
mutterguffin2
Experienced

Incest and dirty talk

Hello, I am a Lit. author that has a passion for two things... Incest and talking dirty. If you also loves these things, please read some of my stories under the member name mutterguffin1 and mutterguffin2. Be warned that my stories are not for everyone. In fact I can tell you right from the get go that some of you may not be into them. My target audience are people who are into rough sex and lots of verbal and incest. If you are one of these people then I feel you will be very satisfied. Here's a mom/son story to start you off. http://www.literotica.com/stories/sh....php?id=275403 and a naughty pic
Attached Images
File Type: jpg im_02.jpg (47.2 KB, 275 views)

Last edited by mutterguffin2 : 08-05-2009 at 10:20 PM. Reason: to place a link

Old 08-03-2009, 02:44 AM   #2
Wyldfire
Apalachian American

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutterguffin2 View Post
Hello, I am a Lit. author that has a passion for two things... Incest and talking dirty. If you also loves these things, please read some of my stories under the member name mutterguffin1 and mutterguffin2. Be warned that my stories are not for everyone. In fact I can tell you right from the get go that some of you may not be into them. My target audience are people who are into rough sex and lots of verbal and incest. If you are one of these people then I feel you will be very satisfied.
So let me get this right, you're into abusive sex in your own bloodline? Oh your mother must be so very proud of you.
Mirrored in your stare
I'm what's left, I'm what's right
I'm the enemy
I'm the hand that will take you down
Bring you to your knees"

The Pretender- Foo Fighters

Old 08-03-2009, 03:08 AM   #3
mutterguffin2
Experienced

I just write it. I have never been with my mother or sisters. I also should say that personally, I don't insert the image of my mom or my sisters, I use my spank bank of women and insert their image when I fantasize about this. Like I said, my stories are not for everyone.

Old 08-03-2009, 03:14 AM   #4
geronimo_appleby
walking the Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldfire View Post
So let me get this right, you're into abusive sex in your own bloodline? Oh your mother must be so very proud of you.
just like thomas harris wrote about a psycho cannibal; i bet his neighbours are scared?

Old 08-03-2009, 05:12 PM   #5
Wyldfire
Apalachian American

Quote:
Originally Posted by geronimo_appleby View Post
just like thomas harris wrote about a psycho cannibal; i bet his neighbours are scared?
Mayhaps they should worry. If you can imagine it and put it to words, the action might not be as far from reality as one could proclaim.
Mirrored in your stare
I'm what's left, I'm what's right
I'm the enemy
I'm the hand that will take you down
Bring you to your knees"

The Pretender- Foo Fighters

Old 08-03-2009, 05:36 PM   #6
geronimo_appleby
walking the Earth

Quote:
Mayhaps they should worry. If you can imagine it and put it to words, the action might not be as far from reality as one could proclaim.
what bollocks. imagination is limitless whereas actions are tempered by morality, decency, and plain old knowing right from wrong.

Old 08-03-2009, 05:37 PM   #7
cadman7777
Literotica Guru

I'm not much into incest......but I do love the dirty talk

Old 08-03-2009, 05:51 PM   #8
mutterguffin2
Experienced

Quote:
Worry not Wyldfire, I have zero attraction to my mother and the same goes for my sisters. Although all of my sisters are attractive, the thought sickens me. However, the thought of taboo incest is very exiting to me. If you're not a fan of incest I respect that but you're not going to change my mind about my feelings for it. My writing style is not exactly popular. I'm just trying to reach my small audience that likes lots of dirty dialog and taboo incest. Most of the comments I get are very positive and I am always being urged to write more. My goal is to get more Lit authors to explore this style of writing and soon there will be an army of us and we will take over the world. *evil laugh* MOOAH HA HA. Just kidding...... or am I.

Last edited by mutterguffin2 : 08-04-2009 at 09:32 PM.

Old 08-03-2009, 05:54 PM   #9
mutterguffin2
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadman7777 View Post
I'm not much into incest......but I do love the dirty talk
Thanx for the comment Cad, look for a story called, "Don't cross the bitch boss." No incest but it does have plenty of foul mouthery.

Old 08-04-2009, 03:31 AM   #10
mutterguffin2
Experienced

Bumping

Old 08-04-2009, 04:13 AM   #11
Scotsman69
Literotica Guru

Since you can't spell 'positive' I'm unlikely to join your admirers. Basic literacy is useful.

My Stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 08-04-2009, 02:47 PM   #12
Julian
Literotica Guru

Nice

Hope this makes you smile a little ... I'll be reading your stories later. I am going to look for the name later but maybe a link would be helpful.

Blessings,

Julian

Sean Connery/Ramirez
Highlander

"Appetite for destruction, and I scrape the plate." Jay-Z/"Girls, Girls, Girls"

My Literotica Stories - My pervy Literotica posted stories; read & comment. Poetry coming soon.

http://afare24get.blogspot.com/ - Be a friend & PLEASE read here and comment often; index on the right column. Thank you.

Old 08-04-2009, 02:52 PM   #13
Julian
Literotica Guru

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutterguffin2 View Post
Hello, I am a Lit. author that has a passion for two things... Incest and talking dirty. If you also loves these things, please read some of my stories under the member name mutterguffin1 and mutterguffin2. Be warned that my stories are not for everyone. In fact I can tell you right from the get go that some of you may not be into them. My target audience are people who are into rough sex and lots of verbal and incest. If you are one of these people then I feel you will be very satisfied.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...hp?uid=1040585

Added the link for you - blessings.

Julian

Sean Connery/Ramirez
Highlander

My Literotica Stories - My pervy Literotica posted stories; read & comment. Poetry coming soon.

http://afare24get.blogspot.com/ - Be a friend & PLEASE read here and comment often; index on the right column. Thank you.

Old 08-04-2009, 06:44 PM   #14
mutterguffin2
Experienced

Thanx for the link Julian. You're the greatest. Let me know what you think of the stories. Most of my stories are under the member name mutterguffin1. I only have one story under mutterguffin2.

Old 08-04-2009, 07:06 PM   #15
mutterguffin2
Experienced

Since I'm younger, I have a thing for older women. I love moms and big sisters.

Old 08-04-2009, 08:17 PM   #16
snakebyte
Literotica Guru

Why is it that ,even tho we all have our certain kinks and perversians, everytime someone comes on here and has one we're not into people have to bash them and tell them that they are wrong? Is this gentleman asking you to participate. Look around ya'll there are thousands of incest stories. If I'm not mistaken it's the sextion with the most stories in it..that's a guess I haven't checked it. Plus there are a ton of threads of people into incest. I'm not saying I agree or disagree because that's not my point. I'm tired of people hating on others because they don't agree with the way they are thinking. Let's face it we are all sick twisted freaks in our own way. That's what makes this place so much fun.
Proud Playgrounder #180.

VIVA LA RAZA. RIP Eddie Guerrero

Old 08-04-2009, 09:28 PM   #17
mutterguffin2
Experienced

Thanx snake, I couldn't agree more. I'm just a young writer trying to let people know that if they like it raunchy, I have the story for you. My writing is extreme but I know that there are people that are into it. If you must be a hater or a spell checker then I guess I can't stop you. By the way, we all know how to spell and punch a wrong key once in a while but I guess some people get off on exposing the the errors of others.

Old 08-04-2009, 09:36 PM   #18
snakebyte
Literotica Guru

Well you know there are those out there that are perfect and never make mistakes. I know I mak a lot of them...
Proud Playgrounder #180.

VIVA LA RAZA. RIP Eddie Guerrero

Old 08-04-2009, 10:59 PM   #19
Somehowyou
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakebyte View Post
Why is it that ,even tho we all have our certain kinks and perversians, everytime someone comes on here and has one we're not into people have to bash them and tell them that they are wrong? Is this gentleman asking you to participate. Look around ya'll there are thousands of incest stories. If I'm not mistaken it's the sextion with the most stories in it..that's a guess I haven't checked it. Plus there are a ton of threads of people into incest. I'm not saying I agree or disagree because that's not my point. I'm tired of people hating on others because they don't agree with the way they are thinking. Let's face it we are all sick twisted freaks in our own way. That's what makes this place so much fun.
Very well said. I am so sick of these Dr. Lauras and Oprahs that want to pass judgment on everyone.

Last edited by Somehowyou : 08-09-2009 at 10:26 AM. Reason: poor grammer

Old 08-05-2009, 09:40 AM   #20
Julian
Literotica Guru

Cool A MILF 4 You

Sean Connery/Ramirez
Highlander

Old 08-05-2009, 02:19 PM   #21
mls11603
Virgin

(wow he hit the wrong key big deal) Im not into incest but im not bashing him or think theres anything wrong with it he said right at the begining not everyone will like his stories so why are some of you bothering him if you didnt like it why did you even read his thread he lets you no what its about right up front???

Old 08-05-2009, 09:23 PM   #22
mutterguffin2
Experienced

http://www.literotica.com/stories/sh....php?id=151814 I hope this works.

Old 08-05-2009, 09:27 PM   #23
mutterguffin2
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian View Post

Wow Julian, is that you in the 1st pic? That is a total MILF

Old 08-05-2009, 09:28 PM   #24
Rich4goodgirl
Naughty Marine

wrong section for this

to each their own... my only question is what the hell is this doing in the personals section? this is not the place for it.
have fun, carry on.

"Thou art to me a delicious torment."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Both sides of my pillow are cool
“There is no shame in being hungry for another person.”
~ Augusten Burroughs

Old 08-05-2009, 09:41 PM   #25
mutterguffin2
Experienced

Good question Rich. I posted this thread here because I feel like more people visit the personals than any other Board. I could be wrong however. Here's more Incest dirty talk stories. http://www.literotica.com/stories/sh....php?id=151806