Nick's OOC Lounge [Open to Public ] [Now Serving]

NickisSora

RP Enjoyment
-Opens up doors and walks back to Abig bar with tons of Stools done up in old fashion Sallon type ordeal-

Looking for new people to rp with and chat with make friends with and all that stop in chat and relax hopefulyl get a thread going with me

-pours him self a root bear and sighs drinking it-

-Puts up RP MENU- [NOW SERVING]

Street fighter
Sonic
Gundam
Sonic X
Mortal Kombat
Ronin Warriors
Soulcalibur
Power Rangers
Soulcalibur 2
Anime High School
tekken
High School
Final Fantasy 8
Power Stone
Resident Evil
Yu-Gi-Oh Armor
Fnal Fntasy 10-2
Sailor Moon
DBZ
Harry Potter
Devil May Cry
DBGT
.Hack//
Digimon
Animal RP
Pokemon
Inuyasha
Chobits
Kikaider
X-men
Kingdom Hearts
Steel angel kurumi
Final Fantasy 7
Teen Titans
Final Fantasy 10
Trigun
Vampire
Slave
Slave Master
Fantasy
Lab Creation
Megaman
Megaman X
Megaman NT Warrior
Naruto
Soul Calibur 3
Custom Robo
Yu-Gi-Oh GX
Yu-Gi-Oh
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

hey

I would like to rp with you. Is it possible to mix up vampires and high school? Like either you or I could be a vampire and the other is either human or vampire and they are drawn to each other. Ooh and they aren't that sensitive to sunlight.

i like it i usually play a half Vampire if that dosnt bother you"-leans up to the bar-"Have a Seat what would you like to dirnk"

-gets a clean glass ready- mainly because its easier being halfling and not being weak to sunlight but i oculd also be a vampire hunter[not nessicarily have to kill all the basterds lol]

a half vampire? I like the idea. WOuld you like to be male or female and should I be a human, halfie, or full blown vamp that has low light sensitivity?

well let me ask you do you think im male or female in rl im a male so i'll be male lol

hahaha I usually play female roles so I'll be female. A full vamp with little light sensitivity and we're in high school correct?

thanks taking a world an daltering its reality to make a original concept is awsome i woudl have to say megaman is by far my favorite to amper with so many possabilites

personally any group thread i made went up in flame on the othe rhand i say the same thign for you Knight and as for sfaigon are you male or female i have to know im still unsure from your above post?

Hiya, Nick and friends!

I hope you don't mind me stopping in. It's good to see you active on the forum and... I REALLY could use a cup of coffee (if it's fresh ;) )

-he nods-"always Maid come on and sit down"-lowers him self behind the bar pulling out the coffee maker which is still perkulating and pours her a cup-"Here ya go'-serves milk and sugar for her-"How ya been"

Hanging in and on, sweetie. It's been a bit of an adventure.

On the UP side, I now have glasses and I can see! No, really. I can.

It's been really hot down here, but the air is working tonight for a change and it feels good.

How have YOU been? :heart:

-shakes up a martini for me-"you wnan know honestly i fuckign hat emy life im out ajob again and i i have anothe rone but im broed right now i just am losing it is what it is -pours martini and puts olive in it-" i will be ok htough hopefully "-dirnks martini fast- "and im goign to vegas for 2 weeks to se my GF it wil be 5 years sept 28th we only spent a total of one month and 21 days in the same time zone"

-watches people leave and cleans glasses for mor ecostumers and pours another rootbeer-

-he nods-"Hell ya."-he smiled and sat by Knight-"so how ya been since you dropped by?"

good ot know tell me do you know any females interested in a DMC roleplay i figure if you wanna do one i will but i dont want to be the one to start it i seem to diminish peoples rping with my grammer and stuff i been better at it when i need to be

i'm not really sure you might try to post in the seeking roleplayers spot to find some girls

Back