She's My Mechanic (Open to One Female)

Bluemage

Fukeneh
Joined
Nov 6, 2006
Posts
15,658
Felix groaned as he walked down the street, his arm hung in a sling. Really, this was not that strange of a look except for the fact that the arm that was held in the sling appeared to be made out of steel, and wires instead of bone, flesh, and muscles. He really did have a bad habit of using his artificial arm a little bit too recklessly, and as a result, him traveling down a street with the artificial arm in a sling was not all that out of the ordinary for him. He really needed to take it easy on the thing, but it wasn't like it was a real arm where if someone cut into it or tried to cut it off he would die. It was a false arm that didn't have the same boundaries as a real arm. It was something special, something that could reach farther and do more than a normal arm.

Of course he was, at the moment, incredibly concerned. If he brought his arm back to his mechanic in the state it was, she wouldn't be all that impressed with him using it in such a way. She'd get angry at him and flip out. At the same time though, if he brought it to anyone else, she'd flip out a million times worse. She was the only person who he would trust with something as delicate and important as his arm anyway. It was a part of him now. It wasn't like it was a car or a gun or something. This was his arm. It was physically attached to him.

He sighed as he thought about it for a moment. Last time he had gone over to see her about a repair she had spent a good deal of the time trying to flirt with him rather than flipping out into some sort of rage over all of the damage he did and how much it was going to cost to fix. He swallowed hard as he thought about that. Would she be all flirty like that again this time? He really wasn't sure that he was going to be able to handle something like that. It was easier to handle when she blew up in his face and threw things and had so much rage inside of her than he knew that it was genuine. When she tried to act sweet and innocent (like she secretly wanted him to blow up in her face, if you know what I mean) he wasn't quite sure what he was supposed to do with that. He had considered telling her that he'd take her out back and give her a reason to scream his name last time, but really it had seemed incredibly inappropriate, and she was more likely to smoke him in the head with a wrench than go anywhere with him with the intention of 'polishing his piston', or 'siphoning his gas'.

Felix let a soft groan escape his lips as he finally stopped in front of the shop. This was silly. He was thinking about all kinds of sexual things with his mechanic. None of that was going to happen. She was only interested in screws, nuts, bolts, and oil. She wasn't interested in 'screws', 'nuts', 'bolts', and 'oil'. He knew this girl. She creamed her panties over the newest model of some tech thing, not over some attractive guy that was coming on to her (or on her as the case might be). He let another soft sigh escape his lips and then pushed his way into the store, the small bell that hung on the door ringing to alert the people inside to his arrival.

-----

Felix Archibald
Age: 20
Appearance: Messy brown hair, bright green eyes, slim body type, mechanical left arm.
Occupation: Adventurer/Jack of All Trades (You've got a job? He can probably do it.)

I am looking for a girl who wants to play the sexy mechanic girl. Right now it's just a repair job, but who knows, she might decide that with the way his arm gets broken all of the time that she should just come along with him on these adventures of his, after all, she's pretty handy with some weapons too.
Apply Via PM.
 
Back
Top