Last Daughter of Krypton: Legion OOC

Abraxas Winterlight

Slacktastic
Joined
May 19, 2001
Posts
9,479
PM me with a character concept and get approval before posting in the IC


It is a time of peace in the universe. The United Planets are at peace, and war has been unknown for decades.

But a Great Evil is awakening.

It will be The Legion of Superheroes greatest fight. To save Earth, and the Universe.

*que dramatic music*

Set over 1,000 years after LDoK, this thread, like the one that Tears created and it is based on, is a Elsworlds story of the DC universe.


Basically anyone in the Legion of Superheroes is up for grabs, and if you want to create a custom here, just PM me the details and we can hash it out.

If you have any questions, just PM me

& have fun
 
Well Lord knows I cant turn this down. I will work on something and get back to you with it ASAP.
 
(You should hear this song in the background of my first IC post.)

"Forever Yours" - Sunrise Ave

There are times I can leave my heart wide open
There are days believe I can heal wounds on me

There are times I could come to you and hurt you
I could easily bring your tears
I could send you to hell, I know you

I will find something more
Someone I am made for
Shame on you baby, Forever yours

You were mine and I was yours for one night
You were mine and there is no one who's like me

These screams they wake me up in the night
They violently fill my room
They keep me awake, I hate you

I will find something more
Someone I am made for
Shame on you baby
Forever yours
 
So has anyone picked a character yet? And is it up to individual interpretation on which incarnation we modify from?:D:devil:
 
I have a character, just need to process out a bio and transmit said information to the head honcho...
 
Oh yeah, Abrax, I forgot to include her pics:). Here you go.

attachment.php

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • JoNah2.jpg
    JoNah2.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 1,101
  • JoNah.jpg
    JoNah.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 1,085
Yay!:D If it gets to the point I'll probably make another character too:p.
 
attachment.php
attachment.php

Name: Josephine (It's Jo frag it all! Don't you sprocking dare call me Josephine.) Nah
Alias: Ultra Girl
Age: 19
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height 5'10"
Weight: 180 pounds
Homeworld: Rimbor (Bloody Nass, get it right, it's The 'Bor.)

Background: Jo Nah was born the daughter of prostitute Mytra Nah and her criminal husband Crav. Crav died in a heist while Mytra was pregnant with Jo.

Being brought up on the 'Bor by a mother who was too busy surviving did little for the young woman that would one day take the name Ultra Girl.

Too pretty for her own good she learned at a very young age to be the meanest thing in her part of the 'Bor. By the age of thirteen she had a rap as long as she was tall. At fifteen she had her own crew, the Green Dragons. Life was good for Jo.

That was until she took the hair brained bet from that Londo loser from the Wolf crew. He had made her the bet that she didn't have the steel to boost a new prototype SP cruiser that was being tested in the worst possible enviroment. If it worked here, it would do for anywhere else in the U.P.

The S.P. were on her like, well, stink on an S.P. (Science Pig you freaks.). She boosted the cruiser and was in atmo before they could get the jump on her. She made it out of system before they could catch up with her, but they were still close enough to see it happen.

The drive of the cruiser had caught the attention of an energy beast of unknown nature. It tracked in on a by now panicked Jo (Oh you would have sprocking been scared too. Fragging thing was huge! And the teeth on it.) The S.P. could do nothing but watch as the beast swallowed the cruiser and the criminal as well. They received the order to retrieve the cruiser no matter the cost and they carved into the beast until they extricated the cruiser. Jo was taken into custody and put in holding until she could be sent to Takron Galtos.

In the Galtos, she discovered her powers when during a prison break she couldn't stand by to watch helpless guards get butchered. In light of her single handedly stopping of the break, the U.P. made arrangements and Jo was released into the custody of the Legion as a sort of work release program.

Powers: Ultra Girl was imbued with a wide variety of powers making her possiblly one of the most powerful Legionairres. She has super strength, invulnerability, super speed, A form of x-ray type vision that is impervious to lead called Penetra vision, and a heat type vision called Flash vision. There is a drawback however. Jo can only use her powers one at a time. Strength or Invulnerability. Flash vision or speed. She is getting very well versed at how quickly she can shift from one to the other.
 
Last edited:
ok, I want this accessory in my car:

a button that when I press it, the person driving the car in front of me gets slaped on the back of the head!

stoopid people in drive-thru's
 
You can have your button if I get to kick my husband in the knee. Freaking pain teaching the boys to have such high browed tastes in food.
 
i have a picky eater myself. I practice the "it's this or air." method

& kicking yer man in the knee will get you a paddling!!!
 
i have a picky eater myself. I practice the "it's this or air." method

& kicking yer man in the knee will get you a paddling!!!

I'd almost prefer the picky eating.

To preface the following rant, Hubby's found a hidden talent for home brewing. He also has found a wonderful way to recycle from said talent. He uses the yeast dregs from the home brew to make bread. He just recently set a carmel apple hard cider to bottle and made a heavenly apple bread with the leftovers.

I, with the help of my handy kit I found, make a hella good Mozerella cheese.

What's he turn the kids on to? He makes them grilled cheese sandwiches with the home made bread, cheese, and adds pepperoni in it too. Then he grilled them using garlic butter.

I can't make these fast enough to make the boys happy now.
 
Yes, it's official, I adore this Jo almost more than I adore the male version. XD

Though it begs the question.

Does Jo have a Tinya? Or, since we're genderbending at least a few of these, maybe Jo's Tinya is a Tinyo? A Tin? A Tanyi?

(Tanyi's not terrible. And "Apparition" works for either gender, though there's nothing wrong with "Phantom Lad.")
 
Back
Top