RobDownSouth & LadyF. are the same "person"...

... depending on your definition of "person."

Eeewwwww... ah.

He puts out some shit and logs off; she logs on and give high fives, very stealthy -- for undermenchen.

Pay attention and you see the dynamic here.

I think they think that two IQs of 75 will give them a 150. LOL

At least LadyF, who is into boys, is into boys over the age of 18.

Rob, unfortunately.... well, we aren't supposed to disclose personal stuff on here, so I won't. Suffice it to say, he's somewhere between Michael Jackson and Jeffrey Dahmer.

Rob really got under your skin didn't he? Vanity threads are always a telltale sign.

"Methinks the lady doth protest too much."

Poor "Karen".. You're just asking for it.

I always thought Flunky Stinky and La Jaques da Dope were the same "person":D

You're really grasping at straws today, Mr. Kraft.

Perhaps you and Cade should discuss this ....you see, he believes that I am an alt of Le Jacquelope and/or RoryN, depending on the phase of the moon.

Or perhaps you and Crisco Slug Esq should discuss this ....you see, he believes that I am an alt of 70/30 and/or RobertEarl.

I am perplexed as to your oft-repeated belief that anyone who disagrees with you politically is either gay or an alt.

Rob really got under your skin didn't he? Vanity threads are always a telltale sign.

The whole "I don't like two people so I'll accuse them of being alts" is so old and unoriginal.

Oops, did I forget to mention idiotic?

The whole "I don't like two people so I'll accuse them of being alts" is so old and unoriginal.

Oops, did I forget to mention idiotic?

"She" is rather fond of accusing those "she" disagrees with of being pedophiles or registered sex offenders too.. her goto insults.. :rolleyes:

By the way "Karen" I don't know, nor do I care if you're really a girl or not. I think it's hilarious watching you go bug-fucked crazy at the mere suggestion that you're sporting a mangina.

"She" is rather fond of accusing those "she" disagrees with of being pedophiles or registered sex offenders too.. her goto insults.. :rolleyes:

By the way "Karen" I don't know, nor do I care if you're really a girl or not. I think it's hilarious watching you go bug-fucked crazy at the mere suggestion that you're sporting a mangina.

Oooh, how could I have forgotten about the "so-and-so must like LITTLE CHILDREN!" rebuttal. :confused:

What you don't seem to understand is this:

Everyone here has seen my video and knows that I am exactly who I say I am. That includes the undermenchen. The only time they start in on the "Karen's a Guy" is when I start a political thread.

That is how they respond to a political argument -- with personal attacks that they know are untrue.

Since RobDownSouth (probably its occupation) decided to troll after me and repost threads from five years ago, he gets the big picture.

See, you guys can dish it out but you can't take it. I was discussing the history of the Democratic Party vis a vis historical racism. The undermenchen couldn't keep up withe the thread and decided to start the "Karen's a guy" crap. Then, after a few house of that YOU, who insisted that MLK was never a Republican, and after I helped you our factually in that regard, had nothing to say but to jump on the bandwagon with Robblahblah...

I offered you an olive branch, but you refused it.

Your The Trove alt at least has better manners.

You too, have nothing to add to this or any conversation.

Fuck off.

FWIW I used to wonder what the deal was but am convinced Karen is genuine now, and have been for a while.

I think it's hilarious watching you go bug-fucked crazy at the mere suggestion that you're sporting a mangina.

It's awesome, isn't it? I and many other females here have been accused of being men... we don't care, shrug it off. Mr Kraft, otoh, posts ridiculous shit on youtube, foams at the mouth, throws down racial slurs and wild criminal allegations... he's hilarious!

Everyone here has seen my video and knows that I am exactly who I say I am.

As I told you yesterday, Mr. Kraft, I have never seen your video or even evidence that such a video exists. So your statement is not exactly true. I would point out that I typically stay out of your fluffier threads.

As far as bumping threads go, you'll recall that you were the one who arbitrarily bumped the six or so threads I've started in the past two years when you had your little hissy fit, and then subsequently bumped a half dozen of Le Trouevere's threads when he laughed at you.

I, in turn, bumped the one thread I knew would make you squeal like a pig, and as the failed former President Dubya might say: "Mission Accomplished!" :D

Everyone here has seen my video and knows that I am exactly who I say I am. That includes the undermenchen. The only time they start in on the "Karen's a Guy" is when I start a political thread.

That is how they respond to a political argument -- with personal attacks that they know are untrue.

Since RobDownSouth (probably its occupation) decided to troll after me and repost threads from five years ago, he gets the big picture.

See, you guys can dish it out but you can't take it. I was discussing the history of the Democratic Party vis a vis historical racism. The undermenchen couldn't keep up withe the thread and decided to start the "Karen's a guy" crap. Then, after a few house of that YOU, who insisted that MLK was never a Republican, and after I helped you our factually in that regard, had nothing to say but to jump on the bandwagon with Robblahblah...

I offered you an olive branch, but you refused it.

Your The Trove alt at least has better manners.

You too, have nothing to add to this or any conversation.

Fuck off.

Link to my arguing with you in a political thread, and that's why I'm involved in this today, or admit you are lying. I doubt I've been in a political discusion with you in a year...

Link it.

Link to my arguing with you in a political thread, and that's why I'm involved in this today, or admit you are lying. I doubt I've been in a political discusion with you in a year...

Link it.

Five bucks sez you won't get a valid link from him.

This whole fucking thread is a fine example of all the fake ass fuckers on the GB! Congratulations assholes!

As I told you yesterday, Mr. Kraft, I have never seen your video or even evidence that such a video exists. So your statement is not exactly true. I would point out that I typically stay out of your fluffier threads.

As far as bumping threads go, you'll recall that you were the one who arbitrarily bumped the six or so threads I've started in the past two years when you had your little hissy fit, and then subsequently bumped a half dozen of Le Trouevere's threads when he laughed at you.

I, in turn, bumped the one thread I knew would make you squeal like a pig, and as the failed former President Dubya might say: "Mission Accomplished!" :D

Listen up, boy, why not ask people here who HAVE seen the videos. You have any idea how many people have seen my videos on here? And what an asshole your are making yourself and all your alts out to be by claiming that there is no "proof" that they exist?

Your mama should have flushed the toilet when she saw you floating there!

SO -- ASSHOLE -- ASK PEOPLE YOU KNOW AND TRUST IF THEY SAW MY VIDEOS BEFORE YOU START GIVING ME SHIT AND DENYING THEIR EXISTENCE.

Listen up, boy, why not ask people here who HAVE seen the videos. You have any idea how many people have seen my videos on here? And what an asshole your are making yourself and all your alts out to be by claiming that there is no "proof" that they exist?

Your mama should have flushed the toilet when she saw you floating there!

SO -- ASSHOLE -- ASK PEOPLE YOU KNOW AND TRUST IF THEY SAW MY VIDEOS BEFORE YOU START GIVING ME SHIT AND DENYING THEIR EXISTENCE.

Wow, Bollock Head or Jack Da Ripper? :confused:

This whole fucking thread is a fine example of all the fake ass fuckers on the GB! Congratulations assholes!

... and whose little alt might you be, fucktard?

:rolleyes:

We can prolly finger it out by reviewing the list. Undoubtedly a left wing monkey.

Mr. Kraft, I prefer to see things with my own two eyes and not rely on the opinions and interpretations of others.

You see, the sort of people you are pallin' around with here on Lit are the "truthers", the "birthers" and the "oil is a renewable resource" sort of folks that are not typically known for their truthiness.

you're just asking for it too, Pudgy...I see you put your old military pic up on your profile...somebody's really gotten under skin,too, Pudgy

Back