The New Party Favors (Closed for Oreo)

Bluemage

Fukeneh
Joined
Nov 6, 2006
Posts
15,658
Felix Castman had been had been a good person. The problem was that he was a bit of a geek. He liked simple things like comic books, drawing and other standard things. He had been invited to the party by his friend Mel, a guy who knew about his problems with women. Really, the problems that he had with women all stemmed from the fact that he was a little bit of a geek. The problem was that he just couldn’t get women to notice him. Mel had promised that if he went to this part he would have a girl all over him. He supposed that Mel had found some cheep hooker or something and was going to pay her to hang out with him. That sounded like something that Mel would do. Felix just hoped that there would be some fun party games or something.

Really, any woman that would be interested in Felix with his geek status would pretty much have to be a hooker. It was either that or she was completely boozed. He sighed softly. That sounded like something that Mel would do too. He was going to show up, and it was probably going to be an evening of nothing special. It was just going to be a party. The first party he had been to in a while. He smiled and then headed to the party.

The party itself had been about what he had been expected. There had been a lot of interesting party games, and a few couples who had been making out on a couch. It had all been really interesting for a while, but really, he thought it would have been a whole lot more interesting if he had been on a couch making out with some woman. Well, that was just the way things worked out some of the time.

In any case, it hadn’t taken long before his friends had gotten Felix to down a few beers and then had got him involved in a strange party game. It had involved cards and he had thought that it was going to be some sort of strip poker or something. It had involved a whole lot of drinking though. He had been up for it though. Even though he usually didn’t drink that much at all, it had been nice to let loose. Mel kept smiling at him knowingly while they had played, and Felix had thought that was a little strange, but not really strange enough to merit thinking about it.

The game had involved a lot of Felix’s friends. It had Mel, Mel’s girlfriend...what was her name...Sasha? It was hard to remember, there was one of Sasha’s friends, and then there had been a few other people that Felix knew. He had noticed Sasha’s friend. She was a nice girl, and it looked like they were getting her to drink about as much as he was. He had watched her closely while they had played the game. Soon enough however the pace of the game had picked up.

Felix had blacked out eventually, and his memory of the game was a bit fuzzy from pretty much the start. When he woke up he could feel the soft surface of a bed behind him. It looked like Mel had taken the time to take care of him and put him in a bed. He felt something warm and soft pressed to his side though. He let out a low groan. It seemed that somewhere in the game he had lost his clothing. Luckily it seemed that Mel had put a blanker over his body too though, so he wasn’t exposed to the elements. He still didn’t know what it was that was beside him that was warm though.

He blinked when he realized that something that wasn’t so warm was around his wrist. He slowly opened his eyes, grogginess from his hangover was still claiming his eyes. He couldn’t see much of anything but a blur. He closed his eyes and brought the hand that wasn’t close to the warm thing up and rubbed his forehead. What was this? It was probably some sort of joke that Mel was playing on him. He continued to rub his forehead. He was going to have to talk to Mel about this. First he was going to need to find his clothes though...and really, he didn’t know where he was going to find his clothes yet. Right now he wasn’t sure that he could even get up. He let out a low groan, “Nnnngh...what happened last night?”
 
Kaylee Sheegan had been reluctant to go to the party. Not that she didn't enjoy partying. It was just, even since Miles had broken up with her, she hadn't really been up for that kind of thing. She just wanted to sit around the house and eat ice cream and other sugar filled substances. But, as Sasha had pointed out, she was almost out of those sugary substances. She had also pointed out that it had been a month and a half since Miles had so rudely dumped her and Kaylee had barely left the house since.

So, she made Sasha pick out an outfit for her, both of them knew she was in no state to decide what to wear out of the house, but Sasha for some reason didn't seem to think what she wore would be that important. She'd rolled her eyes and told her to just pick something already or Kaylee was going to go naked. Sasha had given her a goofy grin and then gone to pick out some clothes.

Kaylee had managed to do her makeup well enough by the time that Sasha had returned from Kaylee's walk in closet. "Get lost?" she'd teased. She had returned with a white strapless bra, a purple tube top, a pair of skinny jeans, and Kaylee's favorite pair of wedges. She'd wiggled into the jeans and then slid on the top.

At the party, they'd managed to get her to drink, something she didn't like to do to much. It was a depressent and just made her think more about Miles. But tonight, she drank anyway, playing some odd game of cards. It wasn't too long before she'd passed out, however.
--------
"Huh?" Kaylee said, groggily. She reached for her eyes, planning to rub the sleepiness away, but one of her hands was restrained. "What the fuck?" she questioned, tugged on her arm. She tryed to see what it was attached to. Whatever it was was gnerating heat. This was exactly when Sasha noticed that she was nude. This had to be some odd dream of sorts. "What the fuck?" she repeated again. She used her free hand to rub her eyes and her vision cleared up a bit. She looked to her side and once again "WHAT THE FUCK?"

She was attached to a guy. A guy who had been at the party last night. A guy who, now that she thought about it, had probably dranken even more than she had. The guy was also in his birthday suit. "Ummm, what the fuck is going on?" she asked, for the fourth time in about two minutes "Who are you?"
 
He blinked and looked at the girl. He wasn't sure what was going on right now, but he knew that it hurt to think about it and apparently he was naked. He rubbed at his nose for a moment before even considering answering the question, "I'm Felix..." He rubbed at his forehead and then looked over at her for a moment, "Now it's my turn to ask a question. What happened last night?" Really, her name could wait, because that was something that she wasn't going to ask him, and really he didn't know the answer to what had happened last night. He knew what it looked like had happened last night, but really, he doubted that anything like that happened. He took a long breath before speaking softly, "Second question, since I doubt you remember anymore than me. Do you think we did it?" He really didn't care much about her answer, "If we did, then there should definitely be some form of evidence...Also. I don't like hangovers."
 
Kaylee paused, and answered the unasked question first. "I'm Kaylee" she said "Sasha's friend." She paused again. "And no. I don't think we fucked" she said, crass as always. She knew she was answering his questions completely out of order but didn't really care "Because that's the sort of thing I tend to remember. And I couldn't have fucked you after I passed out, so unless you have some really creepy fetish, I think we're safe" she paused once more and closed her eyes "As for last night. I remember most of what happened up until well, my seventh drink? But I'm pretty sure I passed out shortly after that so, I remember most of last night. We played a weird sort of card game and had a lot to drink. That basically sums up the evening. My guess is this is Sasha's boyfriend, Mel's doing. He could talk that girl into anything. And it seem like the type of thing he'd do" she said finally before re-opening her eyes.
 
Felix rubbed his eyes for a moment and then looked over to Kaylee. Okay, so they hadn't had sex. He smirked softly before forgetting that he was with what could probably be an angry woman. He luckily remembered that before he said his joke, as it probably would have cost him his masculinity. He looked around the room for a moment before sighing softly, "So you are suggesting that they took us, two people who both only have sex with people who are awake, stripped us of clothing, and then left us handcuffed together on a bed." He looked back to her, "Why? Did they think that we'd have sex?" He shrugged softly, "I mean, I won't object to that if you are entertaining it as an option."
 
Kaylee cocked her head and looked at Felix. "Umm who invited you to the party exactly?" she asked him, curiously. His idea of what was going on all depended on who he knew that was there. She had known most of the people, being one of Sasha's closest friends, Sasha tried to get her to meet as many males as she could, hoping she would find the right one.

She rolled her eyes. Typical male. Sure, they were both naked, in a bed, and attached to each other, but still, did his mind have to go straight to fucking? Sure her mind would have gotten there soon enough, but first her mind would have tried to figure out what was going on, and a little more about the guy she was stuck to for the foreseeable future.
 
He yawned softly and then flopped down against the bed again, "Mel." He closed his eyes for a moment. This was going nowhere. It looked like things had gone to a bad place here, and he was trapped with a girl who probably wanted nothing to do with him. He took a deep breath as he thought about it, "Well, it looks to me like we are stuck here. I mean there might be clothes in drawers and stuff in this room, but even if there are, there is no way that I am going to fit through a sleeve so you can put on a shirt. I guess we might as well go back to sleep or make the best of the rest of our time here until someone comes back to let us out."
 
"Sasha..." Kaylee said angrily. She'd been planning this from the moment she invited her! Kaylee had found it odd that Sasha had picked out a tube top for her, but now it made sense. She could just siddle into that, without any trouble. And well, he didn't have to wear a shirt... She sighed and rubbed her eyes again with her free hand. She looked around the room before resting her eyes on the man next to her. He wasn't bad looking. "Well..." she began slowly "We may as well find a way to entertain ourselves..." she paused, wondering if he'd catch on or not.
 
He slowly opened his eyes and looked up at the ceiling for a few moments before slowly looking over to her, "I guess we might as well." He then looked back to the ceiling. He wasn't quite sure what her intentions were for entertaining themselves, but he was sure it probably beat the hell out of playing the game where they were stuck in the room and had to find all of the right pieces in the right order in order to make their escape. He had never been very good at those games when he had encountered them before. There was always that one clue that he just couldn't find anywhere, even when he already had like 20 extra clues that he hadn't needed yet. Those games were a pain in the ass.
 
"So... Could I kiss you?" she asked. Okay, what kind of a weirdo asks that before kissing someone? Seriously! She usually reserved this stupidity for when she talked to Miles. But she couldn't just... attack him. She felt there had to be a way to ask without actually asking but, had already asked so it was to late to think about that.
 
He blinked and then looked at her out of the corner of his eyes. he then shrugged softly, "Yeah, sure. Go ahead." He blinked for a moment before speaking up, "Where were you planning to kiss?" In any normal circumstance this question would have been entirely innocent suggesting cheek, or lips or maybe at the most risque neck, but he kept forgetting that neither of them had any clothes on, and as a result everything that he said had some form of sexual connotation. Well, that was alright too he supposed.
 
Kaylee laughed and said "I'll show you" she leaned in to kiss him softly on his lips and then pull away, only to kiss him again, a bit more passionately than before, and with more force. She pulled another time, and, once again, went back again. Each time she did this she added force and passion to the kiss.
 
He blinked when she leaned down and placed a quick kiss on his lips only to break away and then come back for another more powerful kiss, continuing this theme, each time getting a little bit more forceful with her kisses. He kissed back a little bit, doing his best to return the force and effort.
 
Finallly, Kaylee's lips stayed where the were once they connected with his. She snaked her tongue into his mouth and searched quickly to find his. Her tongue seemed to explore his mouth, as if trying to see if their was anything else in it.
 
His hand came up, his finger sliding behind the girl's back, slowly running his fingers up and down her back. He kept the kiss going on and held the girl close as he kissed her hard. He smiled softly into the kiss, keeping her held to him.
 
She reached up and attempted to entangle her fingers in his hair as they kissed, but his arm didn't seem to bend that way. She moved her free hand and curled her fingers in his hair. This was not how she had expected the party to end up. She still planned on yelling at Sasha but in the mean time, this would have to do.
 
He continued to kiss back against her, his lips pressed hard against hers as he kept with his kisses. He really couldn't stop until she broke the kiss, and he wasn't going to give up until he had managed something here anyway. He kept his kiss going, trying to overpower her intense kiss anyway. He'd keep the kiss going. He gently nipped at the end of her tongue, trying to spark a little bit of a reaction in her.
 
Kaylee removed her free hand from his hair and brought it down his body. Her fingers grazed her chest and then his stomach and rested on his groin. They tugged at his penis and began to move around it. She wrapped her hand around it and began to move her hand up and down it.
 
He smiled softly as he looked at her and then slowly brushed his fingers over the girl's back. He smiled softly as his fingers moved over the small of her back. He smiled as his fingers traced over her behind a little bit. This was great. His fingers continued to trace over her behind a little bit more as he kept the kiss going on and then slowly broke the kiss, "Careful, I might think you're planning something if you keep going like that.
 
"Oh really now?" she asked innocently. "And what exactly could I be planning?" she teased. A smile crept onto her face. His fingers hadn't stopped moving on her cheeks and it made her squirm very slightly.
 
He blinked as he looked at her. What would she be planning? Well...actually, he wasn't quite sure what she might be planning, that was the difficult part of this whole thing. He looked up at her for a moment, his fingers still tracing over her behind a little bit. He shrugged softly before saying softly, "I don't know. I suppose you might be planning anything. Who knows."
 
Kaylee smiled "Exactly" she said cunningly. She moved so that she could lower her head to his crotch and began to lick around it. She ran her tongue down the side and then came back up before running it down the other side. Then underneath, and then the top. Finally she ran her tongue around his head a few times and looked up at him.
 
Felix gasped when the girl had slipped down his body until her tongue had found his length. What was she doing? She had been against sex earlier. What was his response supposed to be? He looked at her carefully and took a long breath, not sure what he was going to say to her. He took in another long breath as he looked at her and then spoke softly, "Heh, I thought you didn't want to do anything sexual with me." He smirked as he looked at her, knowing that he was probably creating more trouble for himself than he really wanted to.
 
((Oh, by the way, I just realized that I didn't post a pic, even thought I had one in mind... So... Kaylee))
Kaylee stopped what she was doing and said "That was before I assessed the situation" she teased him, sticking her tongue back out and licking around his head. She winked at him and the took a few inches into her mouth.
 
Felix gasped and groaned as she licked him again and then when she took him into her mouth a little bit. He felt his hips lift off of the bed a little bit, his body shuddering slightly as he looked at her for a moment. He bit his bottom lip as he looked at the girl for a moment more before speaking softly, "You've done this before..." He smiled as he looked at her for a few more moments, watching her closely.
 
Back
Top