Ode to Catnip (Closed for Princessexci)

Bluemage

Fukeneh
Joined
Nov 6, 2006
Posts
15,658
Felix smirked softly as he continued to play a rather colorful over the shoulder shooter game on his computer, his phone captured between his ear and his shoulder. He nodded a little bit, probably to the conversation that was going on instead of to anything that was going on in the game.

"Yeah, another year closer to the grave...ha ha, yeah right, like I could find any girls in this dead end town that are even remotely interested in me. It was like there was some sort of 'pair everyone off' meeting that I wasn't invited to, and now everyone is a couple or some weird shit." On the screen, the little man that was being controlled by the mouse and keyboard in front of Felix had started to charge one of the more impressive weapons. He smirked softly as he let his finger off of the mouse key that he had been holding, causing a blast of blue light to shoot across the virtual battlefield and take out one of his opponents.

The conversation was a bit more challenging than the game. He knew that. He knew it always would be. There was just something odd about talking about his birthday, especially when it came to this part in the conversation. He sighed softly as the game he was playing ended in victory for the other team. Even with his moderate skills, it was hard to win when everyone on this server seemed to have come up with dedicated teams. He leaned back in his chair and now focused all of his attention on the conversation.

"Yeah, no. No one has sent me anything yet. Well, there was some money, but that's it." It was strange. It wasn't like he didn't need the money, and it wasn't like he didn't appreciate it, but it somehow felt a little bit hollow when compared to the idea of an actual gift. There was no thought in money. He looked back to his screen for a moment, "Well, no. It's not like I was expecting anything, I mean, c'mon. What would I have asked for?" He chuckled at the immediate response that seemed to have come from the other end of the line, "Yeah sure. Because I know the first thing about taking care of cats." The sarcasm in his voice was heavy. He blinked for a moment as he listened to the response, "Well of course it isn't the exact same thing, but you get my point, don't you?" He smirked again at the response, "Yeah, I'm sure I can guess how you'd take care of your own pretty kitty cat girl. Jesus, it's like sex is the only thing you ever think about."

He brought his hand up to run his fingers through his dark hair, his blue eyes watching the monitor again for a few long moments while he listened to the other end of the conversation. He smiled softly. It seemed his accusing of the other man only thinking about sex all of the time had been enough to start the end of the conversation. He blinked when he heard a knock at the door and looked over his shoulder for a moment, "Well, hey, I'll tell you what. Someone is at my door right now, so I need to go." He smirked at the response again, "Yeah well, if it is a hot girl or a hooker or something, I'll make sure to thank you for it later, bud." He smiled and nodded, "Yeah, whatever, bye." And with that he hung up the phone so that he could get up and see just what it was that was waiting at his front door.

It was hard not to mess up his hair a little bit as he walked towards the door. He was still thinking about some of the things that had been said. Did he know any attractive women who might be showing up at his front door to wish him a happy birthday? No. Not really. Since the hour hand of the clock was now crawling into the evening hours, it was possible that someone had shown up to help him 'blow out his candle'. More than likely this was the pizza that he had ordered for dinner, but it almost seemed too early to be that. Well, maybe they were going super fast today.

When he had finally arrived at his front door and opened it, he was greeted with a view of a delivery man who was scribbling something on his clipboard. He wondered what sorts of things they managed to need to write when they weren't sure if the person they were delivering too was there or not, but they always seemed to be scribbling something down. He was also wondering why he found the scribbling of notes strange, but the fact that the man was standing beside a rather large box with some holes cut into it, and the words 'Handle With Care' stamped across the side in red wasn't strange to him. Well, this was his birthday. Maybe someone had sent him something beyond just money.

He blinked for a moment and rubbed the back of his head, "Um, good evening..." The delivery man looked up and then after finishing a scribble, handed over the clipboard to Felix. He didn't even bother explaining things, which was fine, Felix knew how to sign for a package. He quickly scribbled his signature down and then handed it back to the man before looking over to the box. Strange. Only now that he'd seen the piece of paper and it had registered to him that whatever was in this box was actually his did he start to wonder what it was that he had just signed for.

Felix had been thinking about it so intently that he had almost missed the man's next question. He looked up suddenly to hear him ask where it was that he'd like his package left and then shrugged before motioning back into the house, "Um, just inside is fine." The delivery man nodded and used the dolly to get the package inside, leaving it just inside of the door before pulling the dolly out and heading back to his truck.

This was rather strange. Felix sighed softly and stepped inside, closing the door behind him. Curiosity as to what was inside the box was starting to ebb at his nerves. He needed to find out. He looked around for a moment, quickly finding a hammer and then using the side that wasn't meant for hammering things, started to pry off the front of the box. What was hiding inside? As he finally pried off the front of the box, he got his first glance at what had been hiding within it's depths.
 
http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs19/f/2007/273/1/7/Loligoth_Catgirl_by_Triratna.jpg


Ic:
It was dark, scary, and cold. The ride had been bumpy and even scarier! Not to mention the black leather she wore was itchy and tight.

A few hours later there was another HUGE bump, causing her to turn on her side because it's not like she had feelings or anything... nooo she was just a cat girl with HUGE fuckin tits.

Her new owner had to be a perv. Who else would dress their catgirl up like this? Other than Hugh Hefner.

Once again, loud banging on her prison called box.

She crouched in a corner as the prison box opened and a blue haired man stared at her.*

She did the first thing that came to mind and hissed.
 
Felix blinked as he looked at the girl for a moment in her box. Well. This was interesting. He sighed softly and sat down so that he was on an even level with her at the now open side of the box. His eyes watched her closely for a moment. He watched her carefully and then let out a soft sigh, "This is definitely Jamie's doing..." He let his head fall a little bit, keeping it propped up with his arm for a moment. It looked like the girl was huddled into her corner afraid of everything in the world. He then closed his eyes and let a soft sigh escape his lips, "Bastard knows I have a soft spot for goth girls."

He stared at her for a few more moments and then smiled softly, "Well, at least you're smoking hot." He looked around the inside of the box for a few more moments before speaking again, "Those clothes, as attractive as they are, don't look very comfortable." He took a long breath before pulling his shirt over his head and then tossing it into the box for her, "Here, that should be more comfortable..." He watched her for a moment before realizing what he had just asked her to do, and then picked up the part of the box that he had pulled away, leaning it against the rest of the box, "Sorry. Privacy, right."

After thinking about it for a moment he turned around just to give her the added benefit of privacy. He then propped his head up again just like that, staring away from the box, "You don't have to change if you don't want to. Just if you think you'd be more comfortable..." This was sure to be troublesome. He took a long breath, waiting for the girl to change, the idea that she might be violent and lunge out to try and claw out his organs only playing over his mind for a moment.

He had other things that could run through his mind...like the fact that he only had one bed...oh Jesus...well, it looked like he was just going to have sex with her to end all of this awkwardness.
 
This is definitely Jamie's doing

Who was Jamie and why should she care? Where was she? Who was this man? Was this the new owner? He looked young, around her age. she peeked her head out of the box and simply stared at the man.What was he going to do to her?

"Bastard knows I have a soft spot for goth girls."

There was a fatherless human here? How terribly sad! What was a goth girl? Last time she checked, she was a cat.

"Well, at least you're smoking hot."

She tilted her head, in confusion. Why did every male human call her hot? She was body tempature, damn it! She began scratching at her itchy leather dress, mewling in anger, hissing at the outfit.
Those clothes, as attractive as they are, don't look very comfortable

She stared at him but said nothing, still.

Well at least he wasn't a pervert...

And then he proved her wrong by stripping for her.

"There that should ne more comfortable..,

Was he implying she take off her dress as well?! She hissed at him but thus time added a growl.

"Privacy, right."

He turned and she glared at the back of his head.

"You don't have to change if you don't want to.."

"meow?"
 
He blinked for a moment when she meowed at him as if she was asking a question. He sighed softly and tapped at the box, "You're clothes. They are uncomfortable, right?" He didn't really have to wait for a response, "Obviously I'm not going to ask you to run around naked or anything, that's why I gave you the shirt." He frowned softly and brought his hand up, rubbing at his forehead. It probably wasn't going to be any more comfortable for her. He closed his eyes, "Look, I know it probably won't cover you as much as the dress, but right now it is the only thing that I can give you, because I'm not giving you my pants. At least it won't be itchy, and with your smaller frame..." Well, no she had a pretty impressive rack. The smaller frame probably wasn't going to make any difference when you figured something like that out. He took a long breath before closing his eyes, "I'm just offering you a change of clothes...Jeeze, what am I doing, you probably don't even understand me."

He pushed himself up into a standing position. He was going to have to do something about this. A girl like her running around his house was probably going to give the pizza man a heart attack, and an impressive hard on. Felix could admit that the cute little cat girl was definitely pretty attractive, and he wouldn't mind taking her to his bed and giving her some 'cream' but that wasn't really what he had to think about now. He looked at the box for a brief moment, "You can change in there if you want to, you could just not change if you want to...I can go see if my sister left any of her clothes here from when she stayed here because she was angry at dad, but really, she's less endowed than you...Do you understand anything that I am saying at all?" He doubted that she did.

Who would send him this? He supposed it could have been Jamie's doing, or his father might have done it as some twisted joke because he hadn't gotten married yet or something. That was just like him. He was always like that. He sighed and sat down again, this time facing the box but from a side that wasn't open, "You can come on out when you're ready..."
 
She tilted her head as he spoke explaining why he gave her his shirt... Oh! So then he wasn't stripping down. That was a relief! Then he started rambling that she probably didn't understand him. God just because she didn't speak human, she was stupid all of a sudden she was stupid?

That of course caused her to hiss at him, again. What a verbally abusive owner! Sighing she grabbed hold of the jersey he was wearing and looked around quizzically.

You can change in there if you want to, you could just not change if you want to...I can go see if my sister left any of her clothes here from when she stayed here because she was angry at dad, but really, she's less endowed than you...Do you understand anything that I am saying at all?"

She purred and then slipped the jersey over her dress giving him an innocent angelic smile.

If he thought he was getting her out of that dress he was crazy!
 
He blinked and looked at her for a moment when she had slipped the shirt on over her dress. He sighed softly and then brought his hand up, rubbing at his forehead, "Wasn't the dress the part that was bothering you?" He sighed again, his hand coming up to rub at his forehead for a moment before he looked back at her. Wait...with the top of the dress looking like that, she couldn't have been wearing a bra, and if she wasn't wearing a bra, then maybe she didn't have anything else under her clothing either. He groaned a little bit, "The dress is all you're wearing, isn't it...ugh..." He pointed towards the bathroom door, "That's the bathroom. You can go in there to change if you want. I'll give you privacy. I'll go see what my sister left behind here. Like I said, she probably doesn't have any tops that would fit you with your..." He made a motion with his hands in front of his chest, "Yeah...but there might at least be some panties or something that fit you...she tended to dress a lot like you anyway, well with a little bit less cleavage showing. I doubt you'll be disappointed that you don't fit into her clothes."

Really, he had to say that the idea of a girl running around wearing just panties and one of his shirts was actually astoundingly hot. He looked at her for a moment and then pushed himself back up, "Are you going to stay here while I go round up some clothes for you?" He knew that she would. It wasn't like she had much of anywhere else to go, and so far he hadn't mistreated her in any way. He sighed softly and slipped his fingers into his pockets. He'd have to get himself a new shirt too. Maybe he had better get a couple in case she didn't like the one she had.

He went down the hall to the room with the open door and the monitor still glowing, showing his losing score in the shooting video game. After a few moments of shuffling around and a few cuss words later he came back down the hall with a box that looked like it might have once held a VCR. He handed it to her.

Draped over the top were a selection of other shirts that he had added to the package, a white button up shirt, a muscle shirt, and a rather large t-shirt that looked like it might have been meant to use for sleeping. Inside the box were his sister's clothes. He doubted that there would be much in there that the girl could wear, but knew from looking through it a bit, that there were a pair of impressively long, striped socks that were a pretty teal color and black, and a couple of pairs of panties. Beyond that he had seen some netting that looked like she was probably more likely to get tangled up in it than actually wear it, what looked like a maid outfit, that probably wasn't anywhere near big enough in the chest for this girl, and he had noticed something that seemed to match the striped socks that he could only assume were some form of arm warmer. There were some bras in the box as well, but hardly worth mentioning.

He looked at the girl for a moment while he held out the box for her, "You probably won't have to give most of this stuff back, since it was mostly from a phase she went through, but yeah...you might as well use it, right?" He pointed to the bathroom, "My guess is you'll probably feel better in there, right?"
 
Wasnt the dress the part that was bothering you?

What was human language for 'yes, but I don't want to get naked?' She didn't know so instead purred. It seemed he understood that better and besides the size of her cleavage made the shirt rise anyways. So what did it matter to him?

The dress is all you're wearing, isn't it...ugh..."

She purred once more even though she wasnt sure what else she was supposed to be wearing. He was certainly an odd human, he seemed to get off on her wearing more clothes than less.

That's the bathroom. You can go in there to change if you want. I'll give you privacy. I'll go see what my sister left behind here. Like I said, she probably doesn't have any tops that would fit you with your..."[/I

Her what? She watched as he did silly motions with his hands. She didn't get it..,

Yeah...but there might at least be some panties or something that fit you...she tended to dress a lot like you anyway, well with a little bit less cleavage showing. I doubt you'll be disappointed that you don't fit into her clothes."

Panties? Bra? what were they used for? Why was he giving her more clothes?
Are you going to stay here while I go round up some clothes for you?"

she stared at him blankly as he rushed off. She looked at the facility he called s bathroom then to where he ran and just stood there until he brought back a box full of clothes.

She felt like a doll!

You probably won't have to give most of this stuff back, since it was mostly from a phase she went through, but yeah...you might as well use it, right?" He pointed to the bathroom, "My guess is you'll probably feel better in there, right?"

"Meow."
 
He blinked when she meowed. He was missing something and the communication was difficult. He bit his bottom lip for a moment and then sat down, "You want something, but I'm not sure what..." He looked at her carefully. Alright. He could do this. She seemed to purr for yes, or when she was happy with something, hiss when she was unhappy with something, so the meow was...he didn't know.

He sighed and then reached into the box, pulling out a pair of panties, holding them up, "See? You can have these, and then you don't have to wear the uncomfortable dress, but at the same time, I'm not getting a free show." He sighed softly as he handed her the sky blue panties with the little bunny printed on the back, "I know they aren't much, but they'll be more comfortable right?" He looked at the box, "The rest of it is for when you get that stuff dirty." He pushed her the box with his foot, "Or you could just dig through there now until you find something that you think is comfortable. Whatever."

He stopped suddenly when he realized that this may not be a one way street conversation wise. She seemed to be having trouble getting her tongue around the human tongue, but maybe...maybe if he asked her a question she really did understand it, "My guess is you want something...well, lets try this. What do you want?"
 
*"You want something, but I'm not sure what..."*

Yes! She purred and nodded. She wanted the type of covering on his legs! If she just wore the jersey, there wouldn't be much covering.*

*"See? You can have these, and then you don't have to wear the uncomfortable dress, but at the same time, I'm not getting a free show."

She raised a dark brow at the small covering that only covered part of her bottom half. She hissed at it and growled again.

, "I know they aren't much, but they'll be more comfortable right?"

Well she supposed that was true.Sighing, she grabbed the panties and slipped them on under the shirt and dress. Though she wondered why there was a bunny on the back, she was a kitty, not a bunny!

*"The rest of it is for when you get that stuff dirty."*

She frowned, what could get dirty? "meow?"

*"Or you could just dig through there now until you find something that you think is comfortable. Whatever."

She peered into the box, there were a few costumes in there and ... a string dress! She pulled it out and started playing with it, clawing at it. She understood now, he wasn't trying to dress her, he was giving her toys!

*"My guess is you want something...well, lets try this. What do you want?"

She looked up at him, dropped the fishnet dress, then tugged at his leg coverings. She wanted coverings like that too!*
 
Felix blushed a little bit when the girl reached forward and tugged on his pants a little bit. Well...that was...unexpected. He bit his bottom lip, "That's a little bit...forward of you." How was he supposed to respond to the cat girl trying to pull down his pants. He brought his hand up, rubbing at the back of his head. He really didn't have time for that kind of activity right now. Not with pizza on the way. He looked over his shoulder for a moment before looking back to the girl, "We can't...uh...we can't do that right now."

He bit his bottom lip. Really, what he needed to do was to get her someplace where he could have a few minutes to think all of this through, and then maybe leave her there until the pizza arrived, which he knew would be soon. The problem was that he really didn't have toys that he could use to keep a girl like her entertained. He thought about it for a moment, and then suddenly remembered one of the things that he always used to do to entertain cats.

He reached over to the hat rack, just inside of his door and pulled a set of keys down. He then jangled it a little bit hoping it was just out of her reach. Her playing with the dress had been what had inspired this action. He smiled softly as he looked at her, "Look. Look at the shiny jingly toy! Do you want it?" He continued to shake the keys, hoping it would at least get her attention off of trying to remove his pants.
 
*"That's a little bit...forward of you."*

Forward?She frowned in confusion. He did ask her what she wanted, didn't he? How was she being forward? She really didn't understand humans. She continued tugging at his pants when he gently pushed her away.

"We can't uh...we can't do that right now."

Do what? She just wanted his pants. She hissed her anger and growled, crossing her arms against her chest. She glared angrily at him.

*"Look. Look at the shiny jingly toy! Do you want it?"

He jangled the shiny kitty toy in front of her and her ears perked up while her eyes brightened. She supposed she could play with the noisy jangly toys... for now but she was getting those...

Oh! he dropped them. She tackled the keys down and clawed at them playfully, turning on her backside while holding them.*

She purred and giggled.
 
Felix sighed softly as she played with the keys and giggled and purred. When she had hissed at him earlier he had been a little bit concerned that he had insulted her by telling her that she'd have to wait before he'd have sex with her, but she seemed to have a little bit of an ADD mind, and it was easier to distract her from what she was angry about than to apologize. He was hoping that communication was going to become easier as time went on though. He sighed softly and leaned back against the wall for a moment, watching the girl play with the keys and then he heard the knock at the door. He sighed. Pizza, finally.

He turned to the door and opened it, smiling at the sighed outside.

The pizza boy looked to be in his late teens, and also didn't look at all impressed to be wearing the bright red and green getup that the pizza place had him dressed in. Felix smiled softly and dug in his back pocket, pulling out his wallet. He had done this enough he didn't need to actually ask the price. He handed the man the 12 dollars in assorted bills and coins and smiled, taking the extra large pepperoni pizza from him.

At some point the delivery man had obviously noticed the cat girl and instead of turning to walk away, or actually taking the time to count the change just stared at her. Felix smirked softly, "Yeah, I know. Crazy stuff. Okay, by now..." And with that he slowly closed the door before sitting down, his back against it. He looked over at the cat girl who had his keys and sighed softly until looking down at the box that had a warning that the contents were hot, and a picture of the pizza with steam lifting off of it. He looked up at the girl. If she could draw they might be able to communicate a little bit better...really though, what were the chances that she could draw.

He opened the box and the aroma of the pizza filled the room that they were in. He smiled softly, sure that would get her attention, "Hey. Are you hungry? Sure you are. You've been stuffed in a box for a delivery trip."
 
"Hey. Are you hungry? Sure you are. You've been stuffed in a box for a delivery trip."

The kitty girl looked up and her ears perked. She stood up and purred sitting next to him.

Was she supposed to the eat box? Well that was interesting! She knew humans ate weird but this was beyond weird.

She poked at the box and then "Meow."
 
Felix smiled softly before looking at her and then opening the box, revealing the pizza inside. He looked at her for a moment and then reached in slowly, lifting a slice of the pizza for himself. He brought it up and took a bite off of the end of it, smiling as he chewed at it. Well, this was nice. It was good to have someone around to have dinner with, even if dinner was just pizza, and the someone really wasn't very talkative, at least not in any language he could understand.

He motioned to the box a little bit for her and the pizza inside, "It's good."

He sighed softly leaning back against the door again, before taking another bite of his pizza, his eyes staring off at nothing in particular as he thought about the situation that he was in. He had somehow acquired a catgirl, which was strange, and for some reason, she wanted to stay in her uncomfortable clothing...which was stranger. He bit his bottom lip as he thought about it for a moment. Well...maybe she was worried about running around and showing off skin or something...then again, she had been trying to pull off his pants earlier, presumably because she was a horny little kitty.

His eyes looked over to her for a moment. She really didn't look like a horny little kitty. She looked like some normal girl who was lost in a world that she didn't understand. He sighed softly and looked back to the space in front of him, staring off at nothing in particular again. Maybe she was worried about showing off skin after all. That didn't make much sense, really, but it could be the problem. Well, maybe he'd worry about that problem later. He looked down at the ground for a moment looking at the hardwood floor for a moment before looking over to her feet. Maybe he should try to get her to put on the socks just so that her feet didn't get cold...they were thigh high socks so they might help her with her problem of showing off skin too.

After a short moment of thought he decided that a was a problem he would solve when he came to it. Right now he was enjoying pizza.
 
He motioned to the box a little bit for her and the pizza inside, "It's good."

She blinked and stared at the mixture of colored bread, raising her eyebrow at it. Well he said it was good. She picked it up, whimpered and dropped the pizza.

"Mewl.."she whimpered shaking her hand. It was hot! She stared at her new master with a sad hungry look.
 
He blinked when she hurriedly dropped the piece of pizza that she had picked up. He winced slightly. Too hot. He should have figured. He looked at the piece that he had taken a bite or two out of and then closed his eyes, taking a long inhale of breath before blowing against the piece of pizza. He then held it over to her, "Here. This piece shouldn't be so hot." He smiled softly as he looked at her, holding the pizza out so that she could take a bite, "I promise it won't be as hot. Okay." He tried to give her a winning smile, but wasn't sure that it worked, or came across the way that he had wanted it to.
 
"Here. This piece shouldn't be so hot."

She looked at the multicolored bread skeptically. Then she hissed at it and growled. There was no way she was burning her hand again. He could forget it, shed starve first!

"I promise it won't be as hot. Okay

She looked at it quizzically then took the piecevof bread. If it was poisoned..

She took a bite of the multicolored bread, wagged her tail, then purred.

It was really good! She took another bite of the bread and kept biting until she finished it.

She looked at the box and then, "Meow?"
 
He smiled softly at how cute the catgirl was. He dipped his hand into the box, and slowly lifted another piece. He blew on it again, holding it for the girl as she looked at the box, and then handed her the cooled piece of pizza. He smirked as he looked at her for a moment, taking another piece of pizza when she had taken the piece that he had offered her.

This was nice. They were relaxed and breathing and stuff. He smiled softly before looking over to the cat girl, slowly eating the piece of pizza that he had pulled out of the box. This was going to be fun. He was going to have to find out what the girl's favorite food was. He looked at her for a few more moments again, smiling softly as he looked at her, "So...do you have a name yet, or is that something that I get to give you?" He smiled softly as he looked at her carefully.
 
"So...do you have a name yet, or is that something that I get to give you?"

Name? She always thought her name was pretty kitty. Wasn't that her name? Maybe she didn't have a name. She took a bite of her multicolored bread, ate half of it because she assumed that was how it worked and then, she blankly stared at her owner.

Oh wait! He didn't understand her. She gave a little shrug. Then remembering that her legs weren't covered, she smiled innocently and tackled him while he wasn't aware.

Oh shed get those leggy things.

She started to unzipped his pants and tried pulling them down but since he was laying down she could them.

"Meow,meow, MEOW!"
 
Felix blinked when the girl looked over at him again. What was it now. He wasn't quite sure what she wanted, and then suddenly she pushed her body against him, pushing him down on the ground. He blinked and looked at her carefully and then suddenly she started working at his pants. He swallowed hard and dropped his piece of pizza, "Hey!" He struggled a little bit. What the...she hadn't been like this until he had fed her.

He struggled a bit more and then brought his hands down, grabbing a hold of her wrists. He needed to stop her and he really only knew one way of doing that. It was the way he won all of the arguments with his sister in their time. He shifted his weight, wrestling with the girl and then suddenly had succeeded what he was doing and took a long breath as he finally found the battle over, his body hovering over hers, her wrists pinned over her head by his hands, his eyes staring down into hers, and the front of his pants opened thanks to those speedy little hands of hers.

The boy felt his breath coming in sharp ragged breaths as he looked into her eyes for a moment. She wasn't going to give up on this, was she? He stared into her eyes for a few long moments. She really wasn't going to stop until she had convinced him to do it...he closed his eyes, his breathing coming slowly as he tried to calm all of this down, "Is that the only thing that is on your mind?"
 
"Hey!"

He struggled as she tried to force his pants down but he tackled her back pinning her hands in the air. She squirmed and struggled beneath him, her claws detracted but that was pointless since she couldn't scratch him. Her eyes narrowed at him. If he could read her mind, he'd hear alot of cursing.

"Is that all you can think about?"

"Mreow! Hiss hiss Meoooooow!"She spat angrily which in English wouldve meant let me go damn youuuu and give me your pants.

The only problem was she didn't speak human. Talk about language barrier...
 
He stared into her eyes for a moment and then sighed softly before slowly straightening up a little bit. He looked down at her. This was a problem. He couldn't really let go. She had just shown him her claws. He sighed softly. Well, at least one of them was doing a good job of remaining calm now. He spoke very softly, "Alright. I am about to let you go, and you aren't going to try to scratch my eyes out or anything, understand?" He sighed softly as he watched her carefully, "But if you keep it up with all of the sexual advances of yours I might have to pin you down again." He slowly sat up a bit. This wasn't going to work. If she kept making these sexual advances towards him he knew that he was going to rather quickly decide that it was easier to just give her what she seemed to want instead of fighting her over it like he was so far.

He let go of her hand and quickly jumped back from her, sitting down a foot or two away from her. He knew if he could get enough distance from her quickly enough he'd be out of range of those sharp little claws of hers. He had an interest in not meeting up with those claws and finding out how sharp they were. He smirked softly as he looked at her for a moment and then rubbed his nose. Well, maybe they could solve all of this peacefully after all. Go figure.

He kind of wished that he could go at this problem with the solution of simple discussion. With any normal person it would be solved through discussion, but since he couldn't understand her side, that wasn't going to happen. He stared at her for a few moments, not sure what he was going to do. He let a soft sigh slip past his lips again, "What am I going to do with you?"

He didn't know what anyone would have wanted him to do with a cat girl. Well, that wasn't true. If it was a gift from Jamie, which was seeming more and more likely with her attitude, then he knew exactly what he hoped would happen. He frowned slightly at that.

Really though, Jamie couldn't afford to send him a cat girl for his birthday. Not to mention that a whole lot of people had forgotten his birthday. He turned his head slowly reaching for the side of the box that he had pulled away. It didn't look like there was an invoice on the side of the box. How was he supposed to find out who had sent it without an invoice? This was starting to sound more like one of his father's sick jokes. He frowned softly before looking back to the cat girl.

This was an interesting and complicated situation that he had found himself in, wasn't it? He didn't know what to do with her, he didn't know where she had come from, and apparently she wanted to get him naked so that she could have the kind of fun that normal people would be having with catgirls...and right now, he wasn't sure why he was struggling with that idea so much. Why not, right? She was definitely attractive, so why not take advantage of her apparent lust for him to have a fun evening that didn't have anything to do with head shots on some silly computer game.

He groaned before pushing himself up so that he was in a standing position. He then started to head down the hall. He patted her shoulder, "Come with me." If they were going to have sex, they might as well be in his bedroom, and if they weren't, then there was no reason for them not to be there. He stopped for a moment, picking up the box of clothing that he had decided to give to the girl. No reason not to bring that with him either. He assumed she'd be staying in his room with him...it was probably the most comfortable place for her to stay, and really, leaving her out here in the hallway didn't sound like the sort of thing that a gentleman would do.

Once he was in his bedroom he let a long sigh slip past his lips as he fell back onto his bed after dropping the box of clothing onto the floor. Where was he going to get her to sleep? That was a pressing question. She was a girl, not just a cat. He wasn't sure that telling her to sleep on the floor was in his best interest. Nor girl that he had ever known would chose that option. He looked at his room carefully for a moment and then decided he really wasn't willing to give up his bed. He grabbed the comforter from it. He wasn't using that anyway and then tried to make a comfortable looking spot on the floor. She'd be happy to sleep there, right? It was better than a box.

Well, he wasn't quite sure if this would be good enough...and he supposed if the girl insisted on sleeping in his bed with him...well, in that case he supposed that the plan wouldn't be so much about sleeping, but would be about another activity. Well, that was one of the reasons he had chosen the bedroom anyway. What was the worst that could happen.

Really he needed to get some sleep tonight anyway. A lot had happened. He had become a year older, and then all of this had been dropped on him. He flopped back down onto his back on the bed again, staring up at the ceiling. He let a long groan slip past his lips, “You should probably find something that you'd be more comfortable wearing than that dress if you are going to sleep.
 
Last edited:
, “You should probably find something that you'd be more comfortable wearing than that dress if you are going to sleep.”

She wasn't even paying attention to the crazy human. Instead, she was staring down at his pants. She tackled him again while he was vulnerable. She wanted those pants damn it! She scratched at the zipper since last time she scratched at it it started to come undone.

This time it wasn't.

"Mew?"

Why weren't they coming off? Maybe if she got him up, the kitty girl pushed him off the bed and onto the floor unknowingly straddling him.Her focus was on getting his pants off...... and putting them on her!

"Meoooow, hiss hiss, growwl."

She pawe at his crotch again then jumped back at the reaction she got.
 
There was really no reaction that he could make from his position other than the one that he had chosen. He knew that it probably wasn't the wisest decision before he chose to follow it. He knew that it would undoubtedly have repercussions, but if she was that eager to get him naked so she could do things to him, he couldn't imagine it being anything bad. She had him pinned to the floor and was straddling his hips. He was sure that she could feel the reaction that all of this trying to get him out of his pants stuff was doing to him. His hands came up suddenly, grabbed the collar of her jersey and then pulled her down, and from there he simply pressed a hard kiss against her lips. If she was going to get down to all of this kinky stuff than god damnit he was going to kiss her first!
 
Back
Top