The Knights Tail (closed for Bluemage)

ultimate_nerdslut

Wanna go to trekkie con?
Joined
Aug 24, 2005
Posts
2,876
A lone knight charged across the empty fields of the country belonging to King Erith. Night was approaching and if she didn't make it to some kind of an inn she was going to be stuck outside again. She wasn't going to walk into an inn looking like that thing she the cat temptress that she turned into every night.

Rynver pushed her horse harder trying to find some kind of real shelter for the night. Eventually a calvacade came into view, the bright colored tents suggested a campground but she had been here before it was simply a different kind of inn. Rent a tent for the night for a good night's rest.

The only downside was hoping no one came into your tent late at night.

Rynver paid for her tent, it was one in the back, she hoped that it would rove to be more private than some clearing in the woods. She had no reason to believe that she wasn't going to get some privacy, her change had never been interrupted before.

The sun would be setting before too long, Rynver tied up her horse in the makeshift stables and took off her armor abandoning it in her tent before heading to the center of the tents where they would be serving dinner. Rynver's long blonde hair was loose now flowing over her shoulders.
 
Cadeyrn sighed softly as he sat at one of the tables for dinner, his white hair falling in front of his eyes a little bit. He looked down at the soup that he had and continued to eat it slowly. Things had been frustrating lately, and he hadn't been given any jobs that could actually keep him busy. It was always these silly jobs to guard treasure, and no one trusted a mercenary to actually do that, so they always gave him funny looks when he went to apply them. So he offered his services to people for money, what was wrong with that? He was sure that there were plenty of women who stayed in places like this little tent village that offered their services for money. There might even be some of those exotic girls somewhere in here.

Maybe that was what he needed to get off of the mindset that he was on right now and back onto the track that he wanted to be on, being able to focus on the bright side. He knew that it would be better if he picked up a woman that he could keep somewhere...well, maybe if he found the right woman in this little tent village he could keep her. He was a strong guy, and he had a lot to offer a woman, didn't he? Well, maybe he did. He really wasn't so sure anymore.

He reached up with his right hand, adjusting the strap for his sword which was held to his back by the aforementioned strap. It was closer to him than any other possession that he had, and that was sort of the reason he was worried that he might not be able to support a woman, at least not one that was very good. Well, if that was the case, if he found the right woman in this tent village, maybe he wouldn't have to work very hard at fixing himself so he could keep her.

All he had to do was adjust his mindset. He deserved nice things and a nice girl. He deserved a companion that could pull him up when he was down. Maybe he could stop being a mercenary for a while and take on the adventuring business. He heard that some people had found that to be rather lucrative with treasure and stuff, and girls probably thought that adventurers were hot. With his standard attire, he could probably pull off the look of an adventurer fine too.

So now he was set. The first job was to find a woman for a good night of fun, and then, when he woke up, he'd go on an adventure. It would be great.
 
Rynver was given her supper and found herself sitting down at a table she thought was empty but in fact housed a man. She looked him over for a moment but then looked away. She couldn't afford to get any man's attention. There were rules to this curse of the night and one of which was no mating. Her father had placed this terrible curse on her when she was just a girl, afraid that his daughter would end up like her mother.

She had taken special precautions not to lose herself ina moment of fascination or passion to any man. It had been just last week when she had gotten a lead on how to reverse this spell so that she might live a normal life but it was to find an old wizard by the name of Alehl. She had heard rumors of him high in the mountains of Tinen.

Now it was just a matter of getting there.

She looked up at the man again looking over the clothing he wore and his sword. He looked like the sort that might know his way around. Of course there was so much danger simply taling to a man, let alone making eye contact. Unfortunately she met his gaze and held it for a moment. Little things like that could mean more to some people than it would to others.

Rynver finished her soup and left her bowl at the table before heading back to the tent. Soon she would change and have to wait out the night scared, weak and alone. She made it to the tent just in the nick of time. She haphazardly shut the drapes and tried to fumble them shut as she changed.

For a moment she thought she saw someone through the cloth of her rented tent.
 
Cadeyrn blinked when the girl gazed into his eyes. He looked back into hers for half a moment. Maybe this girl was looking for a night of fun too. That would be nice. He smirked softly and brought his hand up slowly brushing his fingers over his forehead for a few moments. It was probably the alcohol in his system that was talking, but he imagined that a girl like that would probably be fun for an evening, and it looked like she was already some form of adventurer. That made the whole, him going on an adventure thing really easy. He smirked softly at that and finished his soup before getting up to follow her. Even if he didn't find her, he'd probably find something somewhere around her area, right?

That was the good thing, because he had lost her somewhere along the line. He sighed softly as he looked around for a moment before settling on one of the tents. He opened it a little to take a look inside and smirked at what he saw. This was probably already better than he had expected. Some form of cat girl. Well...he hadn't expected to find something like this.

He smiled as he looked at the girl for a few moments. He then pulled open the tent and slipped inside, "Well, I didn't expect to find a cute little kitty for the evening." He smiled softly and adjusted his belt a little bit, "Don't worry kitty, I'll keep you warm for the night."
 
Rynver could do nothing to stop the man from entering her tent, she had just finished her change, Her body had shifter to give her cat ears, tail, and more flexibility. Unfortunately she would not recover her strength for a while. She could smell the alcohol on him as he adjusted his belt.

She shook her head unable to find her voice at this point. Rynver tried to push him out the tent that was being sealed but she was far too wea and it would seem that her fighting with him wasn't having the desired effect. She pushed too hard and found her weakened legs collased under her sending the kitty onto the bed.

She noticed that the clothing she had worn to dinner wasn't doing as well of a job hiding her as it had with her human form. There were so many things racing through her mind as she tried to think of a way out. She got up to charge him but ended up against his chest doing no damage and offering no real threat to the man. She looked up at him wishing her claws would hurry it up and come in so she could scratch his eyes out.

"What are you doing?" She managed straining her vocal cords for it.
 
Cadeyrn smirked softly when the cute little cat girl threw her body at his only ending up bouncing back onto the bed for a moment, looking cute, innocent, and ever so vulnerable. He chuckled softly at that and then watched as she got back up and threw her body against him again, propping herself up against his chest and then asking him just what it was that he was doing. He smirked softly and then brought his hand up, cupping her chin with his hand and bringing her up so that she was forced to look into his eyes. He then spoke softly to her, barely above a whisper, "Well, my plan is to claim the sexy little kitty as mine and then take her along with me on some adventure of one sort or another." He then pressed a lustful kiss against the girl's lips, enjoying the feel of her lips against his, as well as the beautiful friction that was created between the two of them. This was nice. He was going to enjoy having this sweet little kitty around for quite a while.

He slowly broke the kiss, his eyes opening again to stare into hers. He spoke softly again, "Don't worry, kitty. I'll take the very best care of you." His hands had already started work, pawing and pulling at her clothes until they started to come loose. a soft smile was on his lips as he looked at her carefully. He smiled softly, "I'll make sure you stay warm tonight, and all you have to do is come with me. It'll probably be miles better than staying in a sticky tent like this one." He smiled and slowly pushed her back so that she fell down onto the bed again.
 
Rynver was forced to look up into his face as he spoke to her and found herself suddenly being kissed. She tried to push him away, wanting to get away from the powerful man. The kiss however was the kiss of an experienced lover, a good one. She felt her legs going weaker and her strength, what was left of it, disappearing again as this man kissed her for the first time. She had never allowed anyone to even kiss her before now.

He pulled away and her eyes opened.

She couldn't remember shutting them but se had bigger problems on her plate. He started to tug at her clothes that she tried to keep on her. Soon she was bare before him. She had never felt so naked before. Had anyone seen her like this since she had been inducted into the nighthood?

No.

She was blushing trying to keep herself hidden from view but suddenly found him pushing her down onto the bed. "Don't hurt me," she managed again. Her cat form wasn't exactly a good speaker. It was hard for her to talk and she hoped he would leave her. That didn't appear to be the case. "Why me?" She demanded trying to push him off of her. She could feel fear racing through her body... but excitement was there as well.
 
He smiled softly but when she said the words 'don't hurt me' he felt a small pang of something deep in his heart. He brought his hand up, slowly brushing his fingers over her cheek for a moment, his eyes looking into hers for a moment, "I don't want to hurt you." The next question was the one that had caught him a little off guard.

'why me'

What an interesting question. Why had he picked her? He looked at her for a few moments and then smiled softly before placing a kiss at the end of her nose, "You're beautiful, exotic, don't seem to weight much, and have a pretty voice." He smiled softly and stared into her eyes for a few long moments, "And you were here when I needed you." He smiled softly and then brought his hands down to free himself from his pants.

He'd enjoy the cat girl and her body, and he had already decided that hers would be the last one that he'd need to enjoy. He lined himself up with her opening and then brought his gaze up quickly so that he was looking into her eyes.
 
Despite having never down this before Rynver knew what was going to happen as he lined up with her body, her legs were hooked on his hips, and she was staring up into his eyes. She could feel the fear of what was about to happen overwhelming her bt she coldn't close her eyes with him looking down at her like that. Her hands were on either shoulder trying to psh him bac but it didn't seem of any use.

She mewled as she felt him invading her and she gasped as her reached that blockage. Surely he would stop now. he had to. He wouldn't jst take a virgin like this would he.

She dug her claws, which had come out of hiding, into the skin on his shoulders and she hissed from the pain. She tried valiantly to wriggle away but was going no where.

"Stop," she mewled as he contined to thrust into her. It was starting to feel good but she wanted him to stop. She was begging him to stop, unfortunately most of what she said was simple mewling and yowls.
 
He gasped once he had pushed into her, feeling the walls of her sex squeeze at him tightly, almost begging him to keep pushing in, which was just what he had done. When he felt what seemed like a barrier, he considered stopping, but there was no way that this girl was a virgin. He was sure that there were cat girl virgins out there somewhere, but they didn't travel alone, if you were a cat girl who was also a virgin, he was sure that you didn't stay that way by wandering around and sleeping in tent cities like this all alone.

He pushed until he was all the way inside, but he had felt it. He took a long breath, feeling the girl's claws sink into his shoulders. He took a long breath before speaking softly into her ear, "A virgin?" He sighed softly as he looked at her. He knew that she was, without actually having to say anything to her. He took a long breath before speaking softly, "I was planning on keeping you anyway." He considered this for a few moments. Maybe it would be better to stop. Maybe going further wasn't the best option. He looked at her carefully for a few moments. What was he supposed to do tin this situation? Maybe...maybe she'd tell him that she wanted him to keep going or something if he gave her a little bit of time to recover.
 
Rynver was in a state of shock finding herself in this position. She didn't know anything about this man just that he was enjoying raping her virgin body. And then she noticed that he had stopped. He was just staring and her like he wasn't sure if he should keep going and she was staring up at him as if he was an idiot. Her voice seemed to be back for a few moments as she growled at him.

"Considering what you've already done to me and yourself you're choosing now of all times to think your actions over?" She snipped trying to adjust to that large foreign objust buried deep in her pussy. She tried to pull herself off of him but only managed to get so far before she mewled in pleasure.

What the hell was that?
 
He narrowed his eyes a little bit. She was chewing him out now. He stared down into her eyes as she tried to push him away so that she could get free and got a little bit further this time before an odd cat noise had escaped her lips and she seemed to lose the strength to push him away. He sighed softly as he looked at her and then spoke softly, "Well, I didn't know you were a virgin. You're a sexy cat girl and here you are in a tent city like this and you are all alone without a man to protect you." He stared at her for a few moments. He couldn't believe this but he was actually a little bit angry at her, and he wasn't sure whether it was about her chewing him out over his obviously bad decision, or whether it was just because she was a virgin and as a result his actions were making him feel bad.

What could he say or do here? He let a long breath slip past his lips, "Well, if you are so against all of this, then maybe I'll just leave." He started to push his body up. He didn't need to be chewed out over something like this. It was an honest mistake. He supposed he could give her something since he had obviously taken something from her, but really, what could he give her that wouldn't get him in even more trouble with her. He didn't want her thinking that he was treating her like a common whore or something. She obviously wasn't.

He slowly started to pull his length out of her moist, and no longer virgin tightness. She'd probably be happier if he just went away, right?
 
She knew what this curse brought with it and even as he moved to leave her, Rynver could feel her body heating up a little. He was obviously messing with her now. Her breathing quickened a little as she felt him pulling out.

There was so mch to explain and was he eve going to listen to her? Probably not. She was getting a little on edge and grabbed his shoulder and said heavily "You can't leave." If it was any other situation the comment might have been more cryptic and frightening. This particular activity, well it made her sound like she wanted him.

What kind of woman liked this attention but the more she thought about it the hotter her fever seemed to get. The blonde kitty's tail swished back and forth as if trying to get some some kind of attention. "You can't leave me," she tried again but the way she said it came out wrong. It sounded, even to her, like she was begging him to stay.
 
He blinked when her hands came up, gripping at his shoulders again and she stared into his eyes with those deep enchanting eyes of hers. He stared at her for a moment and then heard the words that had left her lips.

'you can't leave'

He blinked as he looked at her for a moment more. She wanted him to stay now? Just a moment ago she had been telling him that she hated him and he was a villain rapist. He took a long breath as he looked at her for a moment. What was he supposed to do? He was pretty sure that he wouldn't feel right if he continued to take her. It would be wrong. He knew she didn't want that.

'you can't leave me.'

He swallowed hard as he looked down at her for a moment and then let his body slump a little bit. Maybe she was worried that someone else would sneak in on her and finish what he had started. Maybe she was worried about getting cold at night and she wanted someone to stay with her to keep her warm. He bit his bottom lip as he looked at her for a moment, all the while being careful not to let his hips slide forward again, "You want me to stay here and act as a guard for you? You want me to stay here and offer you some body heat to snuggle into?" Obviously she didn't want him to continue what he had been doing, but he was going to have to find out what she wanted him to do eventually.
 
Rynver frowned at him as he stayed there on her and in her and asked her if she wanted him to guard her or snuggle. She could have killed him if she weren't so exhausted from the transformation. Patience, she must have patience, afterall she bet that he could easily kill her if he wanted to.

"I meant you can't 'leave' me," she said motioning to 'down there'. "It's part of the curse," she said getting pissed off. "One must cum," she said as if it was the stupidest thing she'd ever heard of. "Honestly who puts a curse on their daughter like this."

Of course there was more to the curse but that could wait.

"So cum," she snapped. "We've got a long 'adventure' awaiting us," she said referring to what he had said early just before.
 
Cadeyrn blinked as he looked at her for a moment and she explained the situation. He took a low breath as he looked at her for a few moments, still watching her. He bit his bottom lip for a moment. He looked at her carefully for a few moments. This situation was strange. He looked into her eyes for a few moments more before slowly moving his hips back and forward for a moment. He brought his lips down a bit, placing a soft kiss against her lips for a few moments as he slowly rocked his hips back and forth, very slowly.

This couldn't be right. He couldn't really do this to the girl, could he? She really didn't want it. There was almost no way that she really did. He slowly broke the kiss that he had pressed to her lips, his hips still moving back and forth very slowly, not moving fast or hard. He could probably last all night at this speed, but really, he wanted to give her a chance to change her mind. His eyes remained set on hers carefully.

"What if I 'leave you' before making my deposit?" He stared down at her, his hips still moving very slowly, back and forth against hers, being very smooth and soft about this.
 
Rynver felt him moving and for what it was worth, it didn't hurt anymore. She tried to adjust herself. She allowed him to kiss her if that was going to help him but she really wasn't into it. This was unsolicited attention afterall. She was watching him, concentrating so hard lie he wasn't sure if this was some kind of a trick or something.

She wasn't sure why but she could suddenly see that he wasn't a bad looking guy, she had noticed that earlier as well but she wasn't looking for a good looking guy then. Oh well.

At least he wasn't some oversized dirty man pig. That could have been terrible.

"It's not a matter of what is going to happen to you if you leave... You cannot leave me..." She said as she tried to hurry things up by moving her hips. "You can't pull out or leave me until you cum so you might as well take care of your business." She shifted a little and for the tiniest moment she felt a sharp twing of pleasure that made her gasp.
 
He blinked as he looked at her. She was suggesting that it was impossible for him to leave her until he was done? He took a long breath before tracing one of his hands down her side, slowly, his fingers playing over her skin a little bit until he had reached her hip. He stared down into her eyes for a few moments until he spoke very softly, "So you are saying that it would be impossible for me to pull out until I had completed the deed?" He smiled as he looked at her for a moment, his fingers playing over her hip a little bit, "Or are you suggesting that your body will act on its own to stop me from drawing out?" He smiled as he looked into her eyes for a few moments. It sounded like she was trying to find some sort of justification to wrap her body around him the instant he tried to pull away from her because she really didn't want him to stop, "Maybe I should make a try of it and see what happens..." He smiled softly as he looked into her eyes for a few more moments until letting a soft sigh escape his lips, letting his head move down so that his forehead was resting against hers.

The real problem with all of this was that he wasn't sure that he wanted to take either option. He didn't really want to try pulling out to see what she would do, but at the same time, loosing himself on a fresh virgin who may be ripe for production probably wasn't a good idea either. His eyes met hers again and he just stared carefully. This was a bit of a problem, but he was sure that he could use it to his advantage. He smiled softly, the fingers of the hand that wasn't supporting his body still tracing a light and lazy pattern on her hip.

"So what you are saying..." He slowly started to pull back a little bit, "Is that there is no way that I could pull all of the way out of you..." He pulled back a little bit more, just the head of his shaft between her lips now. He smiled softly and then placed his lips against hers very gently for a moment, "Lets find out what happens." And with that, he made the attempt to withdraw from her.
 
As Cadeyrn tried to pull out he would feel a tremendous weight on him. It would keep him from pulling out of her and would in fact push him all the way back in. Rynver gasped and gripped the sheets trying so very hard not to call out. It hurt and felt so good at the same time.

"Just fuck me," she said looking him in the eyes.

Part of her wanted it... she could feel something she hadn't felt before stirring in the depths of her belly. She wanted him to have at her because she doubted that she would give it to anyone and the really truly strange thing was, having it taken from her like that had been a little... exhilerating.

She wouldn't ever tell him that.

But her eyes told the tale that her lips dared not speak. "Let's just do this," she said starting to grind her hips up into his.
 
Cadeyrn gasped when suddenly he was pulled back into her by an impressive weight, causing him to push all of the way down, completely sheathing him inside of her. He took a long breath as he looked into her eyes and then listened to her speak up again. She just wanted him to go at her and pound her until he was done? Well, he could understand that. He couldn't get out of her apparently, and she didn't want him to drag this out any longer than necessary. He took a long breath and looked at her carefully for a few moments.

When he looked into her eyes again he saw something that he hadn't been expecting to see there. There was a fiery look to her eyes. He bit his bottom lip as he looked at her. Maybe she didn't hate this as much as she was saying? He wasn't going to say any of that though. He stared into her eyes for a few moments. He had to go slow. He didn't want to hurt her.

When spoke up again he changed his mind. He did well in his attempt to ignore her grinding against him, but her words had hit him hard. He spoke softly, "'Lets just do this' eh?" He took a long breath, the fingers that were playing patterns over her hips moved a little bit. He stared into her eyes for a few moments and then spoke very softly, "I didn't want to hurt you...but if you are saying that you can take it..." He pulled almost all of the way out again until the weight hit him and then let himself fall all of the way back into her with a nice hard thrust. He then pulled back again. There was a way to use this curse. He smiled softly and pulled back again letting the weight push him completely inside of her, using the curse for nice powerful thrusts. She'd tell him to stop if she wanted him to. She had told him to stop before.
 
Rynver was starting to like the rubbing on her hips when obviously she had pissed him off. She cried out as she was slammed into again and again. "Oh god, Please..." She whimpered as the large dick filled her once more.

"Stop it hurts," she said tears coming to her eyes. Rynver covered her face and turned her upper body as best as she could away from him. She didn't like this at all. Her tail laid limp on the bed and her kitty ears flat against her head. She held back a sob. It would seem that that was what she would get for being so prideful.

"I'm sorry," she said hurriedly, "I'm sorry."
 
Cadeyrn sighed softly and stopped. He had hurt her. He stopped all of his movement and just stayed there for a long few moments, one of his hands coming up slowly to brush his thumb over her cheek, "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to..." He then let a soft sigh slip past his lips. This was difficult. He was either going too soft or too hard. It was no good if she didn't get some joy out of it. He closed his eyes for a moment and then realized two things, two very important things.

He leaned up a little bit and then spoke again softly, "I...might have a solution to this problem." He stared down at her for a moment before speaking very softly, "Well, actually there are quite a few problems here." He kept his hips stationary, not daring to move anymore since he had hurt her. He brought his free hand up slowly and traced a slow circle around one of her nipples, "The first problem is that we are still trying to understand each other." His fingertip continued to trace the lazy circle around her nipple, his eyes staring into hers as best as they could, "I still need to learn which of your buttons to push and how hard to push them to make you happy." His finger now slowly moved up from her breast to her collarbone where he started tracing the soft and lazy patterns on her skin again.

He took a long breath before shifting his weight a little bit, "The second problem is one that I just realized." He smiled softly as he looked at her, "You aren't the kind of girl that lays down and takes anything without trying to prove that you are the better person, or you have more skill, and if you can't, you'll fight it tooth and nail." He smiled softly as he looked at her, slowly letting his body go limp and rest against hers, his hands coming down to her hips, "That, thankfully is a problem that I can easily solve." Keeping the firm grip on her hips he shifted all of his weight to his side, effecting a role that left him on his back and her body which still felt a little weak on top of him, "There, now I won't hurt you and you can prove that you're better at this than me." He smirked softly as he looked up at her.

His eyes closed for a moment, "The last problem is one that I should have solved immediately." He slowly opened his eyes, "My name is Cadeyrn. If you'd rather you can call me Cad. I'd like it if you'd give me something that I can call you." His fingers, which now had much more skin from her behind and back to trace lazy patterns on and were no longer busied with the task of holding his body up quickly went to work, tracing soft and lazy patterns over her skin, "Of course if you'd rather not give me a name to call you, I suppose I can instead just bite my tongue to keep from saying anything when you do manage to prove that you are much better at this activity than I am." If he had read her right, giving her ego a slight stroking would probably help both of them make this a lot smoother.
 
Rynver still had tears in her eyes as he started to try and fix the whole problem. Really he wasn't seeing that there was more to this problem than he had anticipated. "I don't know what I like, this is my first time, with a stranger..." She said sullenly. She soon found herself on top and looking down at him now. She was in control which actually did calm her down a lot.

"Cad," she said looking at him lying there beneath her. This had to be some kind of trick or something. She seemed to debate whether or not she wanted him to know her name. It wasn't lie he hadn't seen her naked and had his big cock shoved into her small tight pussy.

"Rynver," she said covering her breasts with her hands. She was a little afraid that they might start to hurt her if she didn't hold them up. The blonde was feeling safer now where she was and knowing who she was dealing with. Just knowing his name calmed her down to where she wasn't just going to lash out.

"I don't know how to do this very well," she said slowing griding her hips down against his. Her hands came down to rest on her shoulder after she realized that she needed some leverage. "Is that alright?" She asked unsure how she was coming across to the other.
 
Cadeyrn looked up at her as she tried to hide herself and seemed to be debating whether or not she should tell him her name. It seemed like she was worried that anything she did might result in him hurting her again. He bit his bottom lip as he looked at her. He could solve that, he was sure.

When she said her name he smiled a little bit. It was good to have a name that he could put to the face. It was much better than having to call her cat girl, or not having a name that he could put to his compliments to keep stroking her ego.

When she spoke up about not being good at this he simply smiled and shook his head, feeling her grinding against him. She was doing her best, and it was slowly starting to work. This was likely to take a while, but he was sure that once she got into it she'd speed up the process by a bundle. When she asked if she was doing well he smirked and spoke up softly, "Rynver, you're amazing at this."

He smiled as his fingers continued to trace up her behind a little bit. He had one more suggestion that might make her a little bit more comfortable with all of this. He sighed softly, "You're still worried that I'm going to hurt you..." His fingertips had slid inward, finding the base of her tail and tracing his fingers around it for a moment, "Would it make you feel more secure if you had a grip on my wrists so you were holding me down completely?"
 
Rynver stared down at him when he told her that she was amazing. She looked shocked at that. There was no way she was that good, she hadn't even been able to get him to moan or anything. She felt lie such a child just sitting there waiting for her praises.

"R-really?" She asked feeling a little better about her movements and eventuall relaxing enough to really start moving more naturally. Rynver couldn't help but feel that he had tricked her somehow. He was getting her to do all the work now and he was fondling her ass and tail now. With his suggestion she felt safe and in control again. The blonde kitty let her tail snake it's way around those wrists to keep his hands occupied. She slowly started to get a better grip on what she was doing on of his cock.

"Is this how you get most of your adventure partners?" She was actually curious why he would come into her room lie this and he seemed to have sobered up a bit.
 
Back
Top